• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:12
CEST 14:12
KST 21:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6249 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 207

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 205 206 207 208 209 454 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2019 10:36 GMT
#4121
On March 06 2019 19:28 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:12 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:34 Acrofales wrote:
Hey Holyflare, is your mayorial shank still aimed straight at Palmar's heart? If so, this mayor train that's forming up on you is pretty damn troubling.


Nobody piled onto me and nobody really went to save palmar so I've learnt either mafia don't care or palmar shouldn't die.


Except this was also like an hour and a bit before?

On March 06 2019 06:12 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 06:02 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 06 2019 05:54 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2019 05:47 rsoultin wrote:
On March 06 2019 05:40 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2019 05:38 rsoultin wrote:
On March 06 2019 05:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
And, like HF, I refuse to believe you are that terrible. You are one of very few people who have flat out caught me as scum.
In your damn signature, a quote from Lord Marvellosity himself: "rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)

That isn't you in this game.


Lol I still don't know what game you're referring to ><

Look, I'm not going to sit here and pretend to you or anyone that my read wasn't much more than feels cause it wasn't. Palmar wasn't engaged in the thread the way I associate with a town Palmar and the one I'm familiar with is the one who doesn't care and kinda does tone things with early posts and stuff. So you add that in with what I've already said and some of his reads particularly the one on me like somehow my LS read has any bearing on my alignment and yes...then throw in other people also thinking he's scum (HF-who I did and still do have as one of my top townreads) and that's where I land.

you see, I do struggle with this.

the mafia motivation for killing Palmar is so huge and HF has the balls. That alone should remove him from being a top townread even if you townread him for other reasons.


I will never claim that I can't be wrong on HF's alignment. But I can't remember the last time we've been opposite alignments and we haven't gotten into a massive drawn-out shitfight. Years. He has had multiple opportunities to just bury people and shit up the thread arguing till he's blue in the face and he de-escalates even when others continue to throw shit. The rayn episode is the one that comes most readily to mind.

You tell me but Tina don't you think he'd lynch Palmar as scum? Yes. Of course I know he's that brazen. Which to me brings lynching Palmar and Palmar flipping green to a flat null. I don't really understand why people think that Palmar being town makes HF scum. My read is based on everything else not someone thinking the same person I thought was scum was scum and being wrong.

Like is there some reason that you think HF wouldn't do that as town that makes the flip indicative of alignment?

because I think he (should) knows better. but maybe not which is why it's not definitive . I was really convinced he was just playing for reactions when I started reading before the lynch because I couldn't believe he'd actually lynch him.

I mean obviously I missed the context from the previous 71 hours, but meh


He unsubtly hinted as much here:
On March 05 2019 05:12 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:34 Acrofales wrote:
Hey Holyflare, is your mayorial shank still aimed straight at Palmar's heart? If so, this mayor train that's forming up on you is pretty damn troubling.


Nobody piled onto me and nobody really went to save palmar so I've learnt either mafia don't care or palmar shouldn't die.


On March 05 2019 05:13 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:12 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:34 Acrofales wrote:
Hey Holyflare, is your mayorial shank still aimed straight at Palmar's heart? If so, this mayor train that's forming up on you is pretty damn troubling.


Nobody piled onto me and nobody really went to save palmar so I've learnt either mafia don't care or palmar shouldn't die.


I will create interesting things though.


On March 05 2019 06:29 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 06:22 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2019 06:20 sicklucker wrote:
na I need a confirmation too many rambos on this site who will shot vivax day 1 and waste are shit or something

Iamp is advocating to lynch bh constantly. It is our best bet.

Palmar tje fucker will shoot sentinel because palmar might be mafia.

Holyflare will shoot Palmar because town!HF is not really top tier and he doesnt know better.


I literally said I wouldn't.


He took it back immediately but why introduce that seed of doubt?



Actually, this still turned out to be incorrect even more so than I originally thought! More people kept piling onto Palmar which compounded on my fears even more. Why produce the seed of doubt? Because I thought it was funny lol.


Reading the filter of the guy you scum read would be a good idea.
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom9999 Posts
March 06 2019 10:36 GMT
#4122
On March 06 2019 19:30 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 19:26 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 06 2019 19:22 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2019 19:20 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 06 2019 19:02 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On March 06 2019 18:58 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 06 2019 18:49 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On March 06 2019 18:43 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 06 2019 18:41 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On March 06 2019 18:39 Jockmcplop wrote:
[quote]

I think he's town and just doing some little anti-town things.
Seems like the kind of guy who has to be the centre of attention and that would fit.


Please for the love of god explain to me how lying multiple times is only a little anti town?


Because of what he was lying about.

If goal 1 is to make the game about holyflare and goal 2 is to win for town lying about stuff like that (if it was a lie) makes sense.

I thought if you were replying to a 2 line post you'd at least go as far as reading the second line of it.



HOW THE FUCK IS THAT PLAYING FOR THE TOWN.

If I am mafia and I can make the entire game my plaything to hide my scum team thats awesome play. To make it all about me when I am town is a fucking asshole shit move. It auto means you will invalidate others opinions (who could be right) just because you disagree. And lying? Especially more than once is insanely fucking scummy. Especially when they don't make sense.


Wait do you think we should lynch all liars?
From what I've read that's a fucking moronic strategy and you probably already know that.

On March 06 2019 18:49 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On March 06 2019 18:43 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 06 2019 18:41 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On March 06 2019 18:39 Jockmcplop wrote:
[quote]

I think he's town and just doing some little anti-town things.
Seems like the kind of guy who has to be the centre of attention and that would fit.


Please for the love of god explain to me how lying multiple times is only a little anti town?


Because of what he was lying about.

If goal 1 is to make the game about holyflare and goal 2 is to win for town lying about stuff like that (if it was a lie) makes sense.

I thought if you were replying to a 2 line post you'd at least go as far as reading the second line of it.



HOW THE FUCK IS THAT PLAYING FOR THE TOWN.

To make it all about me when I am town is a fucking asshole shit move. It auto means you will invalidate others opinions (who could be right) just because you disagree.


That depends on your opinion about who is best placed to put in the work. I think hf thinks he can lead the town to victory and make the game more fun for everyone while he's at it.

I certainly don't think that - given what's happened so far - but its pretty clear to me that he thinks that.





Hes also fucking experience enough to know this. If he dies while making the game all about him / lying to push his own agenda's etc... Then dies? Say for this argument the town believes the same shit he does? Moment he dies they are fucked.

Any smart player knows that pushing to be a leading voice is not a bad thing, but thats not making the game about you, its being a central voice in the chaos. Lying? Give me an example in a game where we can't communicate outside of thread that lying is a good move?


The only definite lie hf got caught in was saying he wasn't going to lynch Palmar. That would be better classified as misleading because saying that when hf already had a bunch of mayor votes was obviously going to have effects you could analyze for the benefit of the town.

Otherwise its this dumbass thing about whether or not he could change his lynch which we don't know because the hosts won't come here and tell us so what's even the point of arguing about it.

The whole 'lynch hf' thing reeks of pitchforks and lack of objectivity to me.


I didn't get caught in any lie??? Not even 1 minute goes past where I literally say I was just kidding and was still going to lynch Palmar.


I never got caught in a lie.

I only lied the once because I thought it'd be funny.

OK mate.


You do know what the phrase "caught in a lie" means right?


eh its semantics. You were called out after you hinted that you wouldn't kill Palmar and then you came out and lied, immediately saying you were lying.

I'm off to actually try and find some scum. Can't carry on like this, I'm at work and right now playing this game is more boring than the work I'm supposed to be doing.





RIP Meatloaf <3
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 06 2019 10:38 GMT
#4123
On March 06 2019 19:30 Mocsta wrote:
Any reasons onegu is town?


No.

I haven’t read your filter and don’t remember where you stand, but want to chat while everyone else is arguing about HF?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 06 2019 10:52 GMT
#4124
On March 06 2019 19:38 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 19:30 Mocsta wrote:
Any reasons onegu is town?


No.

I haven’t read your filter and don’t remember where you stand, but want to chat while everyone else is arguing about HF?


Dont worry about my filter

This is my solenmost important post

Ur comments are welcome

https://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=27285311
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom9999 Posts
March 06 2019 10:58 GMT
#4125
Lets lynch ace
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom9999 Posts
March 06 2019 11:01 GMT
#4126
Ace looks like someone who's encouraging everyone to meta read him as town.

Just from subtle posts like this:
On March 05 2019 05:08 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:01 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:59 iamperfection wrote:
Even you aren't this bad you have to be scum


On March 05 2019 04:59 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:52 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:48 Trfel wrote:
Voting Palmar for mayor because of all of the mayors' targets I want to see [UoN]Sentinel lynched most. Him having a townread on himself while claiming to have not read his role PM is super suspicious, moreso the more I think about it. Other than his huge list post he hasn't shown much thought at all, he's been just following the thread sentiment. His overall play makes his effort seem fabricated. A few reasons being quoting my reasoning in one area while highly scumreading me in another, and more importantly not seeming at all invested in his reads. If he put all that effort into reading and making his scumreads, he wouldn't not actually push those reads and follow the thread sentiment like a headless chicken. It feels forced, and like he's trying to use the effort to prove he's town.

##Mayor Palmar

Catching up but nearly everything in this post is either wrong or disingenuous

BH isn't in this game and unless this is some sort of last minute ploy to get him to come out, seeing as we've got 4 hours to deadline I don't approve of wasting a vote on a player who isn't even around to defend himself

Turns out he was here all along, lurking until his train took out from the station. If he flips scum, I'm looking at you next.


I just didn't expect this game to be so high in activity. I gave up on reading the thread and just did a couple searches of my name to see who was talking to me. Since I don't have an important role and I don't think I'll ever be able to catch up with all this, I figure I might as well be lynched first. Even if I'm spared, how will I catch up on these scores of pages? I don't know how I did this in the past, tbh.


Dang homie. I remember you being fun to play with. Don't give up so early ^_^



Don't do it.

Just look at the filter. The guy is scum.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 06 2019 11:04 GMT
#4127
On March 06 2019 19:52 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 19:38 Tubesock wrote:
On March 06 2019 19:30 Mocsta wrote:
Any reasons onegu is town?


No.

I haven’t read your filter and don’t remember where you stand, but want to chat while everyone else is arguing about HF?


Dont worry about my filter

This is my solenmost important post

Ur comments are welcome

https://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=27285311


Just read your case. I like it. Ace it is.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 06 2019 11:17 GMT
#4128
On March 06 2019 19:30 Mocsta wrote:
Any reasons onegu is town?


None that I can see.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 06 2019 11:20 GMT
#4129
On March 06 2019 20:17 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 19:30 Mocsta wrote:
Any reasons onegu is town?


None that I can see.


To elaborate, I expect more from him even when he's barely playing as town. He's kinda the guy who comes in with his own thing and it's interesting. At least he was.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 06 2019 11:23 GMT
#4130
On March 06 2019 20:20 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 20:17 rsoultin wrote:
On March 06 2019 19:30 Mocsta wrote:
Any reasons onegu is town?


None that I can see.


To elaborate, I expect more from him even when he's barely playing as town. He's kinda the guy who comes in with his own thing and it's interesting. At least he was.
is onegu enoigh to stop u laying a vote on ace?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 06 2019 11:30 GMT
#4131
So, the past few hours are the absolute best indication why HF has to die. I don't even give a shit about his alignment anymore I'm just sick of hearing from and about him.

So much time wasted. Put your votes on him and get your minds off him. Move on.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 06 2019 11:32 GMT
#4132
Ace is probably scum at this point.

Also random point, bussing is probably super effective in this game because it's such a long time between throwing out a read and actually getting to lynch the person talked about because we have to deal with stupid hf/bh first
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2019 11:33 GMT
#4133
On March 06 2019 20:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
So, the past few hours are the absolute best indication why HF has to die. I don't even give a shit about his alignment anymore I'm just sick of hearing from and about him.

So much time wasted. Put your votes on him and get your minds off him. Move on.


Do some work that's not whining and maybe some people will listen to you.
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom9999 Posts
March 06 2019 11:33 GMT
#4134
On March 06 2019 20:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
So, the past few hours are the absolute best indication why HF has to die. I don't even give a shit about his alignment anymore I'm just sick of hearing from and about him.

So much time wasted. Put your votes on him and get your minds off him. Move on.


Weird post.

Its like you want everyone not to talk about hf but at the same time you want everyone to talk about him.

Let's kill ace the guy's clearly scum.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2019 11:34 GMT
#4135
Imagine thinking bh is mafia but then not voting him when you get the most information about d1 wagons.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2019 11:35 GMT
#4136
Here I am putting reads forward about almost everybody that voted off the bh wagon and not one of you have commented on it and then you just whine that I or BH have to die instead.

Do some fucking work.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 06 2019 11:46 GMT
#4137
I have a lot to catch up on I just passed out after work yesterday, I will catch up and see but right now thi nk bh is the lynch imo
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2019 11:46 GMT
#4138
It's like WoS spoke my mind. Contrary to yesterday, today I'm feeling a HF lynch.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2019 11:49 GMT
#4139
On March 06 2019 20:46 Vivax wrote:
It's like WoS spoke my mind. Contrary to yesterday, today I'm feeling a HF lynch.


What a surprise, you're actually mafia after all.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2019 11:50 GMT
#4140
If any of you twats that are voting me are actually town then you've been bamboozled to push the most pro mafia strat lynch you can. Look at them all come out of the woodwork.
Prev 1 205 206 207 208 209 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 989
WardiTV377
OGKoka 232
Rex145
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko405
mouzHeroMarine 348
OGKoka 232
Rex 145
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2332
Horang2 1427
Larva 1227
EffOrt 832
Shuttle 801
BeSt 614
Soma 514
Mini 286
Hyuk 258
ZerO 190
[ Show more ]
Stork 188
Light 185
Rush 134
Zeus 125
ggaemo 121
Killer 81
Hyun 78
Barracks 74
Sea.KH 43
ToSsGirL 33
Shinee 32
Bale 30
Mong 25
sorry 20
Aegong 19
PianO 19
soO 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
Sacsri 13
Sexy 13
zelot 11
Noble 8
HiyA 7
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Dendi1613
BananaSlamJamma179
qojqva34
League of Legends
KnowMe38
Counter-Strike
byalli617
x6flipin564
Other Games
singsing2198
olofmeister1579
B2W.Neo436
crisheroes288
Sick255
XaKoH 237
Pyrionflax157
hiko87
ArmadaUGS70
Mew2King42
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream547
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH308
• StrangeGG 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1902
Other Games
• WagamamaTV236
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
3h 48m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 48m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 11h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.