• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:01
CEST 06:01
KST 13:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach1[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8547 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 31 Next All
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 09 2019 00:12 GMT
#6135
Well, scum definitely had a RB and 3 KP. So I guess that clears up how Lamp died N1.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 09 2019 00:13 GMT
#6139
On March 09 2019 09:11 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
This game uses a closed normal setup


Good joke.

Well, my vigi role isn't too bizar. And backup cop isn't either. So what are the non-normal roles you object to so much? Or you just peeved that town had 2 vigilantes?
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 09 2019 00:15 GMT
#6141
On March 09 2019 09:13 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2019 09:10 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 09 2019 09:09 Tumblewood wrote:
fuck yeah das me baybeeeee

You claiming the shot on BC?

oh whoops, i meant to post my celebration of killing town in my scum QT, not here
+ Show Spoiler +
yes i killed BC

Good shot, I guess. Why did you hold it on N1 rather than shoot BH or HF right then? Or in fact, any of your scumreads?
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 09 2019 00:16 GMT
#6146
Anyway. Bedtime. Now that we have an actual scumflip there might be some associations we can make. But no time for that now.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 09 2019 00:18 GMT
#6153
On March 09 2019 09:15 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2019 09:13 Acrofales wrote:
On March 09 2019 09:11 Holyflare wrote:
This game uses a closed normal setup


Good joke.

Well, my vigi role isn't too bizar. And backup cop isn't either. So what are the non-normal roles you object to so much? Or you just peeved that town had 2 vigilantes?


A vig that can't shoot n1 and can only shoot into a selection of 3 people n2? That's absolutely not standard and how are the 3 people even chosen? Sounds bullshit.

A backup cop is absolutely not standard.

None of this is a normal game in the slightest.



Well, I'm not telling scum how my role works, so you can believe it's bullshit all you like, lol.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 09 2019 08:14 GMT
#6311
On March 09 2019 15:01 kitaman27 wrote:
Announcement

[image loading]

Holyflare the Vanilla Townie has been killed.

Ahahahahhahahaaaahaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Like. I know I should be upset because he's town. But he so had this coming, lol.

Oh, HF. This game could've been so good if you didn't let your ego get in the way of yourself Sorry for tunneling you.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 09 2019 08:21 GMT
#6315
Anyway, clearly I'm alive because every single one of my reads is wrong. Fuck you, scum. Now I have to reread everything again.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 09 2019 08:34 GMT
#6316
On March 09 2019 16:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2019 15:57 Rels wrote:
On March 09 2019 15:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 09 2019 15:31 Rels wrote:
well, Pandain is probably town. Mafia dayvig would be way too OP

Why? They have to shoot in thread I assume. Doesn’t seem that op to me

'cause they can autowin anytime they reach LYLO with it

maybe it cant be shot during lylo

Damn. Why you gotta rain on our confirmed town circle You're right tho. That is possible if it's a scumgun.

Will have to re-read. I feel like HF had thrown away all town trust, but obviously I was biased. If ppl were listening to him, I can imagine scum shooting him. If he was just running through the motions, then I think scum would've left him alive and just tunneled the hell out of him at lylo for an easy victory.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 09 2019 08:41 GMT
#6317
@sentinel: please quote the first post in your filter after you read your role PM.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 09 2019 08:57 GMT
#6318
Okay guys, D1 all the main wagons for mayor and lynch were town. D2 both main wagons were town. The NKs on N2 are weak. I think we're dealing with some extremely lurky blendy scummers.

My shortlist for today is Ace, FF and Wiggles. I also think I can figure out Sentinels alignment if he answers my question and I have some time to piece it all together. Unfortunately I don't have the latter. Got a long day of racing today, and tomorrow. So will be back this evening late.

@LS: you like doing vote analysis stuff, because information. Right? So we got the final piece of both D1 and D2 puzzles. Go for it!
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 09 2019 20:48 GMT
#6420
K. I'm here for a few hours before bed. Catching up on the thread and am here to talk.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 09 2019 21:04 GMT
#6428
On March 10 2019 05:59 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Acro, are you able to share the details of your role?

Is it based on a list of lurkers that you're just given, or were you told the criteria for inclusion on the list?

Yeah, sure. I had a half-baked plan of making ppl think I had more bullets and got weird lists, to make scum RB and shoot me, but messed it up already and their RB is dead.

I had 1 bullet and could shoot anyone who didn't vote it had less then 5 posts during the day. I whined to the hosts that I couldn't use it n1 as nobody met the requirements, but n2 it was more useful. Judging by the last post I should have shot the brown. I haven't gotten to why yet, tho :p
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 09 2019 21:06 GMT
#6429
On March 09 2019 21:34 Onegu wrote:
Why do I keep finding bleh posts... And now this game will fall to me to win for town... RIP...

Do it
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 09 2019 21:11 GMT
#6432
On March 09 2019 21:55 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2019 13:50 Rels wrote:
On March 09 2019 09:02 Dandel Ion wrote:
rsoultin, the Vanilla Townie has been killed.
Damdred, the Vanilla Townie has been killed.
BloodyC0bbler, the Mafia Roleblocker has been killed.
WaveofShadow, the Vanilla Townie has been killed.
raynpelikoneet, the Vanilla Townie has been killed.

Yeah for the scum death! But there goes my town circle

And lol @ 3 townies hard townreading HF + 1 scum hard pushing HF dying. HF is town and scum are trying to ML him again


Rels fucking help me.

Like this yes 100%

And he shot him after this.

The fucking cherry on top is the Ace claim with pandain in it.



I'm tired and dumb. Walk me through this please.

Pandain day vigd HF. In plain view in the thread. What does Ace have to do with anything?

Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 09 2019 21:31 GMT
#6440
Lol. I love how the Chez case is 99% based on a wrong interpretation of my role. I can't make heads or tails.of his filter but he totally stopped playing for 3 days now. Is Chez one of those guys who hates playing scum? He seemed super excited to play before the game started...
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 09 2019 22:46 GMT
#6447
Okay. It's pretty much a lurker lunch, but yeah, lets kill Chez. Don't really have the energy to figure out which ones of sentinel, MZ, FF, wiggles and Ace are scum. Also, Chez says he has bad inside him:

On March 05 2019 14:38 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 14:31 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 05 2019 14:22 Chezinu wrote:
Hey guys.

Does anyone have any questions for me?

Did you ever figure out who to kill?
+ Show Spoiler +

On March 04 2019 07:37 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 07:33 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:30 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:25 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:22 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:16 rsoultin wrote:
I'm not liking wave this game for reasons I can't describe other than he seems like one of those old vulture headed muppets in the peanut gallery.

me too. He's popping once in a while to say nothing. His one post that contains something serious is also pretty bad, how Conversion is town because it's an early game wagon


Lol >< I know this is ironic but you playing D1 is skeezing me out, and though I think I'm obv town I also know I look a bit like a looney toon on crack so I'm not sure why you'd be top towning me in this crowd which I presume is the reason you're voting me mayor?

But I'm gonna ignore that as a later in the game concern.

Anyone else on Wave? Like I don't really remember ever being so great at reading him or anything and I think he's kinda blah like this as town sometimes but maybe not to this extent idk ><

72 hours of D1 is a blessing for me
The way you doubted yourself over rayn was super townie

Sheeesh I didn't know day 1 was 72 hours. I thought we were getting near time for shenannies. I'm walking off.


Oh.. I didnt know that.. I could have trolled even longer. I was about to get serious. Nm. Will figure out who to kill tomorrow.



What is your relationship to the world famous investigator known as C?


No, I have no figure out who to kill except the evil man within me. But then I realized that I cannot kill that man within me for the beat is the man in me. That is what makes me brown for my savior implanted in me a spirit of blueness that I cannot not fulfill because the evil man is still in me. I cannot work to kill this man but real solely on the mercy of God to kill this evil man in me. In this world the evil man will still be in me. But there will be a time when the evil man will die and the spirit man my God gave me will live. I will then get to know God, my savior. I will be one with him. He will be in me and i will be in him just as me savior foretold.


I'm onboard with helping him purge it.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 10 2019 08:31 GMT
#6548
On March 10 2019 10:39 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 20:50 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
As I said before. I have night continental shifts so my activity this weekend will be sporadic.

Current reads that matter.

Rsoultin
Iamperfection


Chezinu

Now to go into the why.

Iamperfection has literally done nothing so far this game thus far. He accused chez for posting to post while providing next to - content in his own posts. The one post he makes where he outlines a "read" he doesn't go into it at all then back burners it to harass someone for not playing at the level he wants.
I also hate people who talk about what any power role should do day 1 (actively talking about vig shots) as that leads to the potential of power roles outing themself to be sniped by mafia.

Rsoultin. The guy accuses a player (Chezinu) of posting fluff rp posts that provide no content. This post specifically screams at every core of my being.
On March 02 2019 20:27 rsoultin wrote:
Pft. Chez was just such a non-entity in his roleplay posts. I don't care about the roleplay. It's just if he's engaged enough in the thread to roleplay, and also to try to communicate with other players and make comments about the game, I expect something shiny and smart from him. It doesn't have to be new.

But what he was giving were non-committal turds and I don't even know what that spoilered lynch list or ls emoticon thing was about.


Chezinu is a known quantity to RP in mafia games. Hes literally done it in some capacity in basically every game I can remember playing in with him. He always provides some form of content in said posts. He has literally given reads on players, and has been providing actual content without RP for a fucking change. Chez has clearly been doing more to push some form of conversation on players to force them to voice opinions. Clearly done more to help this game than most to this point.

Yes the guy has had some shit posts, but hes also playing the game seriously.


Proof Mafia know that I'm town.


Hey Chez, glad to see you're alive!

Hilarious that you think this saves you tho. You know your name is green while 2 flipped townies are above you in red? Clearly the way to read that post is by subtracting brown from those colors
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 10 2019 08:46 GMT
#6549
On March 03 2019 11:46 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 11:34 Palmar wrote:
On March 03 2019 11:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Sent is policy at best I wont lynch him unless there is no better option honestly.

There is literally no better option on day 1 than policy. Those are the best lynches on day 1 because you get rid of trash on a day with no information.

Getting rid of trash on a day with no information = no further information besides whether or not said trash was scum or town

I'm not reading my PM, pile those votes on

Ok. So you literally read your role PM right after this defiant yell in the face of Palmar's mayor run.

Why? What changed your mind?
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 10 2019 08:52 GMT
#6551
People who know rels and rsoultin: how good is she at sussing out a scum!Rels?

And would a scum!Rels risk that, knowing he was never getting lynched D2, and was gonna kill rsoultin right after?
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 10 2019 09:40 GMT
#6560
On March 10 2019 18:07 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2019 17:52 Acrofales wrote:
People who know rels and rsoultin: how good is she at sussing out a scum!Rels?

And would a scum!Rels risk that, knowing he was never getting lynched D2, and was gonna kill rsoultin right after?


Having not read a bit about this role Rels has or whatever that stuff is about, I am fairly confident he is town here.

If Rsoul was willing to give Rels any sort of solid townread without a bunch of caviotes as to how he might be scum, I think you can trust her read. I can't speak to how good Rsoul was at reading Rels, but I know she would not put her paranoia about his scum game behind her easily.

Point is that she didn't. She thought he was scum.
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings130
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 243
NeuroSwarm 163
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 228
hero 57
Terrorterran 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1072
League of Legends
JimRising 738
Counter-Strike
taco 443
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King219
Other Games
summit1g9336
Maynarde196
ArmadaUGS36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick453
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 4
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 146
• Berry_CruncH49
• practicex 17
• Letter145
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota228
League of Legends
• Lourlo1074
• Rush973
• Stunt175
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 59m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
6h 59m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.