• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:34
CEST 09:34
KST 16:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9174 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 03 2019 15:34 GMT
#1142
On March 04 2019 00:28 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 21:59 Trfel wrote:
I actually kinda want to lynch sicklucker.

He's currently contributed almost no reads (if I recall correctly, dislike of Acrofales and a town-to-meh read on rsoultin). Yet he took the time to defend himself verbosely from the slightest suspicion of rsoultin, which feels highly overdefensive, but his argument was defending his townread of rsoultin while his read, just previously posted, seemed far less committed:
On March 02 2019 17:08 sicklucker wrote:
rsoultin is town dawg. maybe. na. maybe. na

Does that make sense? It doesn't look like he's trying to find mafia, just trying to exist.

Bad post and trfel knows it

Town can have all these symptoms.. which is why he hesitates with i kinds want to...


Yes and Vivax’s nailed it with Trfl’s yes-man bit. He didn’t have a original thought, just jumped along with others. TownTrfl has lots of original thinking.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 03 2019 16:07 GMT
#1174
I’m voting Trfl. Maybe he will come play.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 03 2019 16:09 GMT
#1178
On March 04 2019 01:05 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 01:03 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 03 2019 23:48 Onegu wrote:
Someone catch me up. Are there claims?

I rolled my least fav role. VT... RIP

^^^^^ Lynch?



Its fine I only claim VT as VT in my 3-4 post. Only claim vt as mafia in my first post...


Wait, I thought it was when you claimed town that meant you were mafia. Always changing your game.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 04 2019 05:46 GMT
#1598
On March 04 2019 05:49 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 05:41 Holyflare wrote:
On March 04 2019 05:33 Grackaroni wrote:
I think we should lynch Tubesock for this post:

On March 03 2019 18:23 Tubesock wrote:
On March 03 2019 17:52 Acrofales wrote:
Going out again til late. Let's lynch Track. If not him, at least someone in this list:
2) Fecalfeast
8) Oatsmaster
9) WaveofShadow
11) sicklucker
17) ExO_
19) [UoN]Sentinel
20) Grackaroni28) Trfel
30) Mr. Wiggles


Why isn’t Palmar, Blazinghand, Rels, onegu, pandain, darthFoley, etc on this list too? Are these that much different than straight policy lynches?

I think he asked this question to make Acro seem scummy for pushing low-content posters, and that conflicts with the way that Tubesock has been playing the game so far.

On March 03 2019 17:59 Tubesock wrote:
On March 03 2019 13:47 Tictock wrote:
Ok, I came, I saw, I did some things. Seems like ppl are not around so gunna do other things. May check in once more before bed but I am pretty sure I am not going to fully read the stuff I missed.

I'd like someone who is wanting to lynch oats to convince me why he is scum.

Similarly as to why ppl are voting HF for mayor.

If deadline was right now/soon I would push for Meap or Grack to lynch.


You know HF was going to mayor lynch [UoN]Sentinel before it was cool right? So, the difference between HF and Palmar is HF has actually played so far and given plenty of opinions. And exactly like Chezinu said, latching onto this Sentinel policy is right up Palmars alley if both were scum. And absolutely worth it. Plus Palmar doesn’t have to do anything else, talk about skating by.

Vote HF for mayor for the Sentinel kill, ##VOTE: Palmar so he actually plays. Town win wins.



On March 04 2019 01:07 Tubesock wrote:
I’m voting Trfl. Maybe he will come play.

If Tubesock is town I don't see why he should be questioning Acro's lynch choices considering his own so far.


I think this is a bad post. It's quite obvious why he questions acros posts because there's no distinction between any of those other players.

What do you think of Tubesock's deflection of my pressure earlier in the game?

Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 06:01 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 03 2019 04:41 Tubesock wrote:
On March 03 2019 04:32 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 03 2019 04:25 Tubesock wrote:
On March 03 2019 04:20 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 03 2019 04:05 Tubesock wrote:
There isn’t anyone I want to lynch.

If I were mayor I’d sheep Holyflare most likely for the 2nd lynch.

I'm thinking I'd like to lynch you!

Or are you making this guy mayor, Ace?


That’s fair. I can vote HF for mayor sure. I don’t see how you could get me wanting Ace mayor out of what I said.

You were one of the two names Ace threw out to make someone non-contributing mayor.

Figure you're reading closely enough to say what you'd do as mayor, which no one else had mentioned but Ace, but still don't want to put forward an opinion about anyone.

Reads scummy to me.


When I have a lynch target I’ll let everyone one know. Do you want an opinion from me?

Am I and Conversion your only scumreads? Who do you want for mayor and why?

Yeah, I'd like to see some sort of contribution from you. What makes you want to support HF for mayor? Is it a scumread on Sentinel or some kind of policy lynch? You don't make that clear.

I'm cool lynching scummy people just trying to coast by on the first day without needing to stick their necks out too much. That's people like you so far, and Conversion who's re-hashing the same argument with MZ instead of moving to anything else. Guys like Acrofales and and Sent fall into this bucket for me right now too.

I'm not super thrilled with any of the mayoral candidates so far. I like HF the most from the people who've thrown their hat in since some of our reads jive. Disagree with him about Chez, his play seems par for the course from what I remember.


I asked for some kind of read, and instead got an answer of "later". I responded to their own questions and was ignored when they returned to the thread. Their posting has been very non-committal, and they still haven't really pushed a lynch target yet. The pressure votes don't come out and say, "I think this guy is scum", but are hedged as an activity motivator.


I didn’t answer you directly because around two posts later I answered someone else about why I thought HF was mayor material/town. I forgot to explicitly state that Sentinel would have been policy. Although I don’t think I would have changed my mayor vote if Sentinel wasn’t HF’s target. I’m still happy with how HF will determine the mayor lynch.

On March 03 2019 04:44 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 04:35 iamperfection wrote:
On March 03 2019 04:25 Tubesock wrote:
On March 03 2019 04:20 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 03 2019 04:05 Tubesock wrote:
There isn’t anyone I want to lynch.

If I were mayor I’d sheep Holyflare most likely for the 2nd lynch.

I'm thinking I'd like to lynch you!

Or are you making this guy mayor, Ace?


That’s fair. I can vote HF for mayor sure. I don’t see how you could get me wanting Ace mayor out of what I said.

how in the world can you think HF is for sure town?


I’m the only for sure town in this game.

I think what Slam and Rsoultin have said about HF is probably right, he said his target is Sentinel which I’m fine with, I like what he’s said about rayne and Ticktock, and he made me laugh. It’s like the holy trinity of town.


I scumread Trfel here:

On March 04 2019 00:34 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 00:28 Mocsta wrote:
On March 02 2019 21:59 Trfel wrote:
I actually kinda want to lynch sicklucker.

He's currently contributed almost no reads (if I recall correctly, dislike of Acrofales and a town-to-meh read on rsoultin). Yet he took the time to defend himself verbosely from the slightest suspicion of rsoultin, which feels highly overdefensive, but his argument was defending his townread of rsoultin while his read, just previously posted, seemed far less committed:
On March 02 2019 17:08 sicklucker wrote:
rsoultin is town dawg. maybe. na. maybe. na

Does that make sense? It doesn't look like he's trying to find mafia, just trying to exist.

Bad post and trfel knows it

Town can have all these symptoms.. which is why he hesitates with i kinds want to...


Yes and Vivax’s nailed it with Trfl’s yes-man bit. He didn’t have a original thought, just jumped along with others. TownTrfl has lots of original thinking.


Which leads to this:

On March 04 2019 01:07 Tubesock wrote:
I’m voting Trfl. Maybe he will come play.


I think a townTrfel that plays has a strong townlight. From my experience when he’s town it becomes obvious fairly quickly. So maybe he can change my mind. Interpret that as a scumread but not a he is 100% scum scumread. which is something I generally get in most games. Just not this one.

As to the other stuff, yeah my hypocrisy is delicious.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 04 2019 06:01 GMT
#1601
On March 04 2019 14:51 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oo actually now that I think about it I wonder if I look into all the low effort talk of disposal of my person, which of those talked about lynching vs vig. Might be an interesting exercise but maybe just more self stroking of my own ego.

Ugh somebody talk to me maybe now that I seem to be in the mood


Hi!

I’m catching up this morning. I’ll find Pandains post but he’s only had like two? So I doubt I’ll have anything interesting to say about that. Have you looked at Trfel? Specifically how he latched on to others cases pretty easily?

Is Pandain your lynch? Who’s your mayor again?

Currently I’m lynching trfel, am undecided on Acrofales, and I think Oats and Sentinel are townish. At least town enough not to vote today. Do you ave opinions on any of them?

I’m mayor voting HF and probably only HF. Do your reservations about HF concern this game or his general scum power?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 04 2019 06:06 GMT
#1602
Wave, want to talk about rayn?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 04 2019 07:57 GMT
#1674
On March 04 2019 15:25 WaveofShadow wrote:
I will look at Trfel now. Something someone wrote recently (you?) struck a chord in that I remember him having a ridiculous (scum?)game or at the very least him having been very skilled in some form or another so maybe seeing him perform less adequately makes him more likely to be scum? Not really sure. Meta probably isn't a great idea in this game (and let's be real honest, isn't usually a great idea at all) but we all do it, so it's worth looking into.

Mayor atm is Palmar but he's fucked off for a while and Sentinel should no longer be mayor lynch so that could very easily change depending on what he does.

Wouldn't vote Oats atm, probably not Sentinel, haven't looked with any detial into Acro but probably should given the wagon on him and the high profile names involved.

I will never vote HF into a position of power because I will basically never trust him in any given game.


It’s not so much that Trfel can do better, while he certainly can. It’s his piggybacking. Him able to do better (or his meta) makes me think he can show town easily. Vs say someone who is more difficult to read (Chezinu, slam, fecalfeast etc).

I like Acro’s answer to my question and his subsequent posts. I think he’s town. 3/4 of the game are lurkers or low posters so that’s a poor heuristic to vote skmene. especially when a few of these accusers are guilty of it themselves.

I forgot what I was going to ask about rayn. Oops.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 04 2019 08:07 GMT
#1678
On March 04 2019 16:09 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 16:05 ExO_ wrote:
Jesus fuck I don't think rsoul could fake this 7 page filter. I don't like how much rsoul has asked for Damdreds approval, but overall I don't believe rsoul is scum.

So far:

Town: Rsoul

Scum: Damdred

Where the fuck is: Koshi

also a lame post. just an incredibly lame reason to TR rsoul, especially considering that it's also hedged. that's a demerit. 3 of those and u are mafia. aight i'm outta here


You cased me, why aren’t you pushing me? You would have at least two more votes? Did you forget about me already?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 04 2019 08:16 GMT
#1683
On March 04 2019 17:10 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 12:55 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Jock, if you're around, mind explaining that ninja vote on Oats? Your read 8 hours ago on him sounded cautious. What made you vote now?


Sorry I wasn't around but this is what I'm thinking:

Take a look a oats' filter. Nothing he posted really makes sense or seems to contribute much. I voted for him hoping he would come back and start playing a bit more with the rest of us to make it easier to get some kind of read. If not I'm still happy for him to go because he seems like a bit of a timewaster.


I think he contributes in his own way. Pretty much all his posts have reads in them. He isn’t trying super hard to convince people to kill his target (although he’s scumming Acro isn’t he?) but he’s still giving a lot more info in the form of reads over most of the game.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 04 2019 08:18 GMT
#1684
I don’t think Oats cares about what people think of him or the attention he gets. Mafia certainly would.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 04 2019 08:29 GMT
#1687
On March 04 2019 17:21 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 17:16 Tubesock wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:10 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 04 2019 12:55 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Jock, if you're around, mind explaining that ninja vote on Oats? Your read 8 hours ago on him sounded cautious. What made you vote now?


Sorry I wasn't around but this is what I'm thinking:

Take a look a oats' filter. Nothing he posted really makes sense or seems to contribute much. I voted for him hoping he would come back and start playing a bit more with the rest of us to make it easier to get some kind of read. If not I'm still happy for him to go because he seems like a bit of a timewaster.


I think he contributes in his own way. Pretty much all his posts have reads in them. He isn’t trying super hard to convince people to kill his target (although he’s scumming Acro isn’t he?) but he’s still giving a lot more info in the form of reads over most of the game.


Those reads seem random and unexplained to me. Anyone can fire off a list of reads based on 'x stupid policy' or whatever but it doesn't help the rest of us at all unless you are some 12d chess playing mafia genius who can gaze into someone's soul through the medium of forum posts.
Maybe he is contributing but so far all I can see that he's contributed to was a waste of a few pages when there were some other interesting conversations going on.


He’s definitely not making it easy to get in his head, I’ll give you that. I just don’t think lack of contributions alone makes you scum. While lots of contributions are more likely town. I like that it’s fairly easy to find a read from him and then later compare it to votes.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 04 2019 08:39 GMT
#1692
On March 04 2019 17:21 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 17:16 Tubesock wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:10 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 04 2019 12:55 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Jock, if you're around, mind explaining that ninja vote on Oats? Your read 8 hours ago on him sounded cautious. What made you vote now?


Sorry I wasn't around but this is what I'm thinking:

Take a look a oats' filter. Nothing he posted really makes sense or seems to contribute much. I voted for him hoping he would come back and start playing a bit more with the rest of us to make it easier to get some kind of read. If not I'm still happy for him to go because he seems like a bit of a timewaster.


I think he contributes in his own way. Pretty much all his posts have reads in them. He isn’t trying super hard to convince people to kill his target (although he’s scumming Acro isn’t he?) but he’s still giving a lot more info in the form of reads over most of the game.


Those reads seem random and unexplained to me. Anyone can fire off a list of reads based on 'x stupid policy' or whatever but it doesn't help the rest of us at all unless you are some 12d chess playing mafia genius who can gaze into someone's soul through the medium of forum posts.
Maybe he is contributing but so far all I can see that he's contributed to was a waste of a few pages when there were some other interesting conversations going on.


So is Oats your leading wagon? Who you going to vote for?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 04 2019 08:42 GMT
#1696
On March 04 2019 17:39 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 17:21 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:16 Tubesock wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:10 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 04 2019 12:55 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Jock, if you're around, mind explaining that ninja vote on Oats? Your read 8 hours ago on him sounded cautious. What made you vote now?


Sorry I wasn't around but this is what I'm thinking:

Take a look a oats' filter. Nothing he posted really makes sense or seems to contribute much. I voted for him hoping he would come back and start playing a bit more with the rest of us to make it easier to get some kind of read. If not I'm still happy for him to go because he seems like a bit of a timewaster.


I think he contributes in his own way. Pretty much all his posts have reads in them. He isn’t trying super hard to convince people to kill his target (although he’s scumming Acro isn’t he?) but he’s still giving a lot more info in the form of reads over most of the game.


Those reads seem random and unexplained to me. Anyone can fire off a list of reads based on 'x stupid policy' or whatever but it doesn't help the rest of us at all unless you are some 12d chess playing mafia genius who can gaze into someone's soul through the medium of forum posts.
Maybe he is contributing but so far all I can see that he's contributed to was a waste of a few pages when there were some other interesting conversations going on.


So is Oats your leading wagon? Who you going to vote for?


Doh missed your vote. Anyway, I just think mafia cares more about what others think so would change up a little bit when he gets more heat.

What do you think of Trfel? I think he’s a piggybacker in the scum ways.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 04 2019 08:55 GMT
#1701
On March 04 2019 17:45 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 17:42 Tubesock wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:39 Tubesock wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:21 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:16 Tubesock wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:10 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 04 2019 12:55 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Jock, if you're around, mind explaining that ninja vote on Oats? Your read 8 hours ago on him sounded cautious. What made you vote now?


Sorry I wasn't around but this is what I'm thinking:

Take a look a oats' filter. Nothing he posted really makes sense or seems to contribute much. I voted for him hoping he would come back and start playing a bit more with the rest of us to make it easier to get some kind of read. If not I'm still happy for him to go because he seems like a bit of a timewaster.


I think he contributes in his own way. Pretty much all his posts have reads in them. He isn’t trying super hard to convince people to kill his target (although he’s scumming Acro isn’t he?) but he’s still giving a lot more info in the form of reads over most of the game.


Those reads seem random and unexplained to me. Anyone can fire off a list of reads based on 'x stupid policy' or whatever but it doesn't help the rest of us at all unless you are some 12d chess playing mafia genius who can gaze into someone's soul through the medium of forum posts.
Maybe he is contributing but so far all I can see that he's contributed to was a waste of a few pages when there were some other interesting conversations going on.


So is Oats your leading wagon? Who you going to vote for?


Doh missed your vote. Anyway, I just think mafia cares more about what others think so would change up a little bit when he gets more heat.

What do you think of Trfel? I think he’s a piggybacker in the scum ways.


I think he needs to come here and explain himself a little more at some point..
My first impression is townie but not for any particular reason. I'll probably wait until he posts more, at least he doesn't seem to be doing any harm to town for now.


No harm? He’s jumped on threeish other peoples ideas to scum someone, and never bothered to look further in any of them, and dropped a vote on Oats who in the post earlier he defended as probably town. If anyone is skating by it’s him.

Do you still scumread me?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 04 2019 09:02 GMT
#1709
On March 04 2019 17:57 Jockmcplop wrote:
Obvious apologetics here from Wave:

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 14:32 WaveofShadow wrote:
I feel bad for how annoyed I got at literally every lurker/afker throughout my mafia career

I know how you feel


This is a little bit too:

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 16:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:32 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:24 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:18 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 14:48 WaveofShadow wrote:
Lean scum on Pandain for earlier weird commitment on Ace. I'd say solid vig target like MZ just said, and hell, just to introduce some WIFOM shoot him instead of me because I might be more likely to put in some effort at some point?


Statistically speaking I feel like there must be scum amongst the bigger voices this game. Doesn't feel like Iamp to me, and I can't read Holyflare basically ever. Not sure who that leaves but I figure I'll actually resort to a filter dive at some point.


HF is never scum here. If one of us is scum and the other isn't we tear each other apart. I'm not sure if both are scum...I can't remember playing scum with him but chipmunk memory.

It's actually super exciting lol >< it's been forever since we both rolled town.

And apart from the rsoul-focused reason, there's also how he handled the argument with rayn. Scum HF just keeps tearing and tearing, town HF backs off and tries to understand people after his stubborn argumentative streak is appeased. So.

I mostly agree with you.

Not sold on lamp. His main contribution is hounding me all game so far, so I know he is at least very very wrong. Still gotta figure out whether that's because he's being an idiot or just picked a target and stuck with it because it's easier as scum than actually reading the thread. Especially this huge one...


I think Iam's town. I thought he was town before his case on you. He's got this organic thing going when reacting to the thread. Also think it's a mischaracterization to say that he's not focused on anything else.

Agree with this.
Also town iamp makes me laugh more than scum iamp I thinks?
That's a lie fuck it I just like when he calls people names



This is simultaneously backtracking and sowing suspicion. I don't like it:

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 14:43 WaveofShadow wrote:
My weakness is I often tie people's alignments to their reads of me but I can't help but be curious.
Stuff like rsoul's read of me makes me lean scum on her because it feels like a massive cop-out when I know she's way more capable and at the very least could have taken the bad=scum route or formulated some opinion on my lacklustre performance thus far. It's real easy.


What's the point of this:

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 16:25 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:23 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:20 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 04 2019 16:18 rsoultin wrote:
On March 04 2019 14:48 WaveofShadow wrote:
Lean scum on Pandain for earlier weird commitment on Ace. I'd say solid vig target like MZ just said, and hell, just to introduce some WIFOM shoot him instead of me because I might be more likely to put in some effort at some point?


Statistically speaking I feel like there must be scum amongst the bigger voices this game. Doesn't feel like Iamp to me, and I can't read Holyflare basically ever. Not sure who that leaves but I figure I'll actually resort to a filter dive at some point.


HF is never scum here. If one of us is scum and the other isn't we tear each other apart. I'm not sure if both are scum...I can't remember playing scum with him but chipmunk memory.

It's actually super exciting lol >< it's been forever since we both rolled town.

And apart from the rsoul-focused reason, there's also how he handled the argument with rayn. Scum HF just keeps tearing and tearing, town HF backs off and tries to understand people after his stubborn argumentative streak is appeased. So.

Disagree with your points on HF entirely. HF is a free spirit and does more or less whatever the fuck he pleases as either alignment. Kinda like me :D


You can disagree. I'm not going to believe someone has a better read on him than me until they can prove it, though, cause my track record's actually pretty decent.

Especially not from someone who claims to never be able to read him.

That's exactly it--- I never claimed to be able to read him. I didn't call him scum, I'm just not bothering entirely. I'm definitely not calling him town though.


Can anyone else smell something funny here?


To me those are all zero info posts. Townies and mafiasos make them. To me it’s one of two things. 1) mafia “working” to skate by. Or 2) town who’s lost or just haven’t seen enough to tickle his fancy. I’m leaning towards 2. I won’t be offended if he dies.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 04 2019 09:06 GMT
#1715
Jock, sorry I mistook you for Wiggles.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 04 2019 09:10 GMT
#1719
On March 04 2019 18:07 Holyflare wrote:
My mayor lynch will be on Palmar by the way.


For new reasons or stuff you’ve already said? I so much liked the second wagon bit.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 04 2019 10:18 GMT
#1746
Palmar, why do you like Damdred?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 04 2019 11:19 GMT
#1768
Mod killing yourself only punishes the rest of us. How about lead a policy real lynch on him or something that while maybe futile, won’t punish the rest of us.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 04 2019 14:06 GMT
#1827
I like Koshi.

I prefer a Trfel lynch but would also be happy with a Conversion lynch. I’ll vote conversion to save acro.

Trfel is a better lynch.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 360
Hyuk 305
910 101
Yoon 49
Bale 29
NotJumperer 28
ZergMaN 27
yabsab 15
Dewaltoss 3
League of Legends
JimRising 583
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King150
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor422
crisheroes277
Other Games
ceh9455
WinterStarcraft398
Happy373
PiGStarcraft243
Sick198
Livibee171
singsing114
olofmeister71
ArmadaUGS46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick695
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream270
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2377
League of Legends
• Stunt513
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
3h 26m
Stellar Fest
5h 26m
The PondCast
1d 2h
OSC
1d 5h
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
OSC
1d 16h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.