• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:09
CEST 15:09
KST 22:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7921 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 17 18 19 Next All
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 04 2019 10:58 GMT
#1759
On March 04 2019 19:49 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 18:55 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 08:14 Mocsta wrote:
On March 04 2019 05:40 Pandain wrote:
I'm only halfway through and might not even completely finishing catching up tonight, but I'm just going to say anyone who favors policy lynches is completely making the wrong decision. We literally already have over 60 pages of information to find scum, let's not waste a lynch.

Favoring policy lynches encourages lazy play and for mafia just to blend in with bland reasons, and it doesn't benefit town because most people who get lynched from a policy lynched are the people who don't give a fuck (most likely town).

Policy lynches are only good as a threat to promote good behavior, they're not good to actually implement. But I'm pretty sure most people favoring them right now don't have that view.

alarm bell

Berates town when not even caught up.....


He's not berating town at all, he's making an argument on how to play the game. It's actually put forward in a pretty respectful way. Of course it's fucking wrong but that's not the point. I fully believe Pandain actually believes what he's say.

Overall I dislike Mocsta's filter.

On March 04 2019 00:28 Mocsta wrote:
On March 02 2019 21:59 Trfel wrote:
I actually kinda want to lynch sicklucker.

He's currently contributed almost no reads (if I recall correctly, dislike of Acrofales and a town-to-meh read on rsoultin). Yet he took the time to defend himself verbosely from the slightest suspicion of rsoultin, which feels highly overdefensive, but his argument was defending his townread of rsoultin while his read, just previously posted, seemed far less committed:
On March 02 2019 17:08 sicklucker wrote:
rsoultin is town dawg. maybe. na. maybe. na

Does that make sense? It doesn't look like he's trying to find mafia, just trying to exist.

Bad post and trfel knows it

Town can have all these symptoms.. which is why he hesitates with i kinds want to...


Okay, so you think it's a bad post... and then what? I mean, Mocsta is not wrong, town does stupid shit, but the entire point of the exercise is to figure out which stupid shit is done by mafia. Even the wording on "Town can have all these symptoms" doesn't invalidate Trfel's point that mafia could have those symptoms.

If it's such a bad post do you want to investigate Trfel? Because you didn't post about him ever again since then. Or was it simply a defense of sicklucker? I didn't think your "not posting shit in the thread" read on sicklucker is strong enough to warrant defending him.

Overall the feeling I get from Mocsta is he's either attacking or complimenting single posts (the two I quoted, some post by BC etc) without much direction. He's not trying to get anything done, he's just... posting.

He's a really good candidate for mafia.
yes my posts have no direction

So why does that make me a good candidate for mafia.

U clearly are skimming my less than one page filter because its clear i did investigste trfel and spelled out a clear conclusion.

Again. Ither than me rescinding my mayor vote on yoy and agreeing with some hf points. Why are yoy treating my filter as worst possible scenario.

Why are you ignoring exo..

the more i think about this palmar post. Thr more annoyed i get

Its bullshit.

Im town and have no knowledge of scum or setup
Im nkt rjnning for mayor
The mayor / kynch is effectively spoken for..

What direction exactly is he expecting from me

If i post. Its no direction.
If i dont post. Im useless town tonbe vigged

Hes creating a damned if you do. Damned if you dont srgument.

Its bullshit and i sont like it.


Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 04 2019 11:13 GMT
#1764
On March 04 2019 19:57 Palmar wrote:
I'm not treating your filter as worst possible scenario, I just looked at what was in it, which wasn't very much. I think it's not clear you investigated Trfel, you've not explained your reasoning for suspecting him beyond the one post I quoted. I'm not saying Trfel is town or anything, just that your reasons are trash.

At the top of this page there is a list showing the people I have opinion on, that's about a third of the game maybe. Why are you asking me about exo? Why not Ace? Conversion? BC? Oats? or anyone else out of the 20 or so people I haven't gotten around to reading yet?
Why dont you ask me then to explain further.

Im on a phone.
Im not going to quote posts unless I need to. Its a pain in the arse.

I said I was happy with a vote on acro or trfel. I voted acro.

Fair point on the exo; I asked about him cos I thought his posts in the past 5 or whatever pages were shite and you would have read. But i accept your counter point. I have to read your post again to see where I go with that - I probably fixated on me, assuming its the same one.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 04 2019 11:15 GMT
#1765
On March 04 2019 20:06 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:

Its bullshit.

No

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
Im town and have no knowledge of scum or setup

Neither does anyone else, doesn't stop them helping.

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
Im nkt rjnning for mayor


So what?
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
The mayor / kynch is effectively spoken for..

What direction exactly is he expecting from me


No it's not, the mayor race is very close and the lynch is on a very active player who is almost certainly going to make an effort not to get lynched.

I'm expecting you to argue for your positions.

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
If i post. Its no direction.
If i dont post. Im useless town tonbe vigged

Hes creating a damned if you do. Damned if you dont srgument.

Its bullshit and i sont like it.


This is incorrect. I want you to post, I'm just looking for your posts being in some coherent line of thought, some objective. If you want to make sure HF becomes the mayor, convince someone to help you do that. If you think Acro is the mafia, keep making the case.

To be fair though, this outburst looks kinda less scummy so I'm on the fence on your alignment. Starting to think maybe you're just really, really bad and not mafia.


*clap clap*
you're just really, realy bad

see. this is why this is the last game on this forum.

Terrible mentality.

To be honest, I didn't sign up to be abused like this.
No you didn't hurt my feelings, but Im not gonna put up with this crap.

I will give you one warning. Be a shithead like this again, and I will modkill.

I have played fairly, and whether my style is to your liking, is YOUR problem to deal with.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 04 2019 11:19 GMT
#1767
Palmar,

I will give you the courtesy of doing a re-read on Acrofales and Trfel before I go play AC: Odyssey.

Im on computer so will be more transparent in what i see in either
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 04 2019 11:21 GMT
#1769
On March 04 2019 20:18 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 20:13 Mocsta wrote:
On March 04 2019 19:57 Palmar wrote:
I'm not treating your filter as worst possible scenario, I just looked at what was in it, which wasn't very much. I think it's not clear you investigated Trfel, you've not explained your reasoning for suspecting him beyond the one post I quoted. I'm not saying Trfel is town or anything, just that your reasons are trash.

At the top of this page there is a list showing the people I have opinion on, that's about a third of the game maybe. Why are you asking me about exo? Why not Ace? Conversion? BC? Oats? or anyone else out of the 20 or so people I haven't gotten around to reading yet?
Why dont you ask me then to explain further.


That's not my job. If I see 2 people vote Acro, one makes a case and actively tries to get him lynched and the other one is "I'm fine with lynching Acro" and then not another word, it's usually obvious which one I believe is invested in getting the correct lynch.

The onus is on you to push your ideas.

Bullshit.

You are debating about philosophy of how to play the game.

Just because I differ, doesnt make me any less town or scum.

There is a time and place to push; and when I entered Day1, the game was already at somehwat of a steady-state.

I dont believe sicklucker even made a case on acro, so you are being intentionally malicious in your recollection of events towards me.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 04 2019 11:24 GMT
#1772
On March 04 2019 20:19 Tubesock wrote:
Mod killing yourself only punishes the rest of us. How about lead a policy real lynch on him or something that while maybe futile, won’t punish the rest of us.
Thats a nice gesture. however, Im not willing to put the effort in.

Thanks for bringing it back to reality though.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 04 2019 11:28 GMT
#1775
On March 04 2019 20:23 Holyflare wrote:
Just keep me as mayor and palmar dies, easy life mocsta.
I already have my major vote

I need to contemplate the palmar mayor lynch a little bit more, as I can see his malicious posting to me being butthurt town. Then again, if he thinks so little of me, its unlikely that I made him butthurt. Then again, (again), I think I had the swing vote that see HF as mayor... So in short, I can see someone pumped for Mayor for the last game of TL, reciprocating in this fashion whether town or mafia.

I need to reread your thing on him, and follow through with reading acro/trfel.

/dribble + random bullshit over


Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 04 2019 11:30 GMT
#1776
On March 04 2019 20:27 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 20:15 Mocsta wrote:
On March 04 2019 20:06 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:

Its bullshit.

No

On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
Im town and have no knowledge of scum or setup

Neither does anyone else, doesn't stop them helping.

On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
Im nkt rjnning for mayor


So what?
On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
The mayor / kynch is effectively spoken for..

What direction exactly is he expecting from me


No it's not, the mayor race is very close and the lynch is on a very active player who is almost certainly going to make an effort not to get lynched.

I'm expecting you to argue for your positions.

On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
If i post. Its no direction.
If i dont post. Im useless town tonbe vigged

Hes creating a damned if you do. Damned if you dont srgument.

Its bullshit and i sont like it.


This is incorrect. I want you to post, I'm just looking for your posts being in some coherent line of thought, some objective. If you want to make sure HF becomes the mayor, convince someone to help you do that. If you think Acro is the mafia, keep making the case.

To be fair though, this outburst looks kinda less scummy so I'm on the fence on your alignment. Starting to think maybe you're just really, really bad and not mafia.


*clap clap*
you're just really, realy bad

see. this is why this is the last game on this forum.

Terrible mentality.

To be honest, I didn't sign up to be abused like this.
No you didn't hurt my feelings, but Im not gonna put up with this crap.

I will give you one warning. Be a shithead like this again, and I will modkill.

I have played fairly, and whether my style is to your liking, is YOUR problem to deal with.


Of course it is, I hate the way you've played so far this game, which is why I called it really really bad. It's you, not me, who's skirting the rules by threatening to get yourself modkilled.

I'm not the asshole here, you are. I push people's buttons to make them react. I get annoyed because you greatly misconstrued my position on you as a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" scenario, when it's very obvious what the problem I have with your posting is. If you put words in my mouth, I have to call you mafia, unless I actually believe you believe what you're writing, in which case you're just not showing me the respect of actually reading what I'm saying, in which case I'm completely justified in calling you bad.

It's super obvious I'm not against you posting. But for some reason you tried to paint it as such. After this exchange I actually don't think you did it because you're mafia.

So what am I left with?
fuck you palmar.

im done
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 04 2019 13:14 GMT
#1797
##unvote: acro

I stopped scum reading him from #1416 onwards. Fingers in multiple pies, and consistent thought process throughout 3-4 of his 5 pages. Too much uncertainty/effort for mafia.

I only played one scum game with iamp and he literally trolled the whole time. I recall that was what he was known for.
Thats enough for me to give him a pass Day1 whether the case was good or bad.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 04 2019 13:17 GMT
#1799
hmmm. Im not keen on my unvote. I didnt have a problem with oats, and hes now 2nd wagon.

acro - you were iffy on trfel. you still prefer oats > trfel?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 04 2019 13:22 GMT
#1801
On March 04 2019 22:15 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 22:11 Palmar wrote:
I'm also interested in people who do not want to lynch Conversion and why.


Well he's gone quiet recently which is a bit interesting but in that early exchange MZ came across much more scumlike to me. He was poking but in a weird way and conversion reacted defending himself.
What are you actually saying here?

Are you going to take your vote off oats?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 04 2019 13:36 GMT
#1808
On March 04 2019 20:31 Palmar wrote:
I don't like Conversion's filter. I especially hate this post:

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 08:13 Conversion wrote:
I’m back sort of. I have interviews all week so wont play much today.

did MZ ever explain his reasoning on why he put Oats low on his scum list for scumreading me, the same as him, but excluded me from his to lynch list? also why he agreed with Oats making a large post of bullshit voted and saying “not town?”

if not I’d like to lynch him


We all know he could've checked the answer in like 3 mouse clicks. He's not posting because he wants to know whether this happened. He's posting because he's very gently asking other people to allow him to have the position that he's considering having.

It's a really, really scummy post.
hmmm took me a few reads to understand this, and yes I get it now. If the read is strong, he would check it himself an ask for "have the position" as eloquently said. If the read is weak, he should sheep,which he does not allude to in the slightest.

Even considering he is busy this is very lazy for town play.

Good pick up and Im happy to vote

##Vote:;Conversion
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 04 2019 13:38 GMT
#1810
On March 04 2019 22:23 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 22:22 Mocsta wrote:
On March 04 2019 22:15 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 04 2019 22:11 Palmar wrote:
I'm also interested in people who do not want to lynch Conversion and why.


Well he's gone quiet recently which is a bit interesting but in that early exchange MZ came across much more scumlike to me. He was poking but in a weird way and conversion reacted defending himself.
What are you actually saying here?

Are you going to take your vote off oats?


I'm just answering the question directly as to why i don't want to lynch conversion.
sorry i misread your response to palmar. I thought you were saying in the exchange with mz, that CONVERSION came across more scumlike.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 05 2019 00:43 GMT
#2729
On March 05 2019 09:40 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:39 Holyflare wrote:
not mafia tho

regardless you are the only sensible vigi shot

Hi Marv, been a while!

Can you walk me through this?

I still think HF is town, so i dont understand why hes a sensible vig shot?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 05 2019 00:46 GMT
#2744
marv,

Palmar also wanted wiggles dead.

Im finding this play frmo you weird. I get you probably want to wrestle for thread control, but, you self admittedly havnt even verified if palmars claims on sentinel are true.

I wasnt a fan of conversion, and unlike palmar, dont find replacing out to be a townish!tell.
Its weird to me, you *appear* to be using town!palmar read as a motive to wrestle against HF.

Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 05 2019 00:49 GMT
#2755
On March 05 2019 09:44 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:43 Mocsta wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:40 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:39 Holyflare wrote:
not mafia tho

regardless you are the only sensible vigi shot

Hi Marv, been a while!

Can you walk me through this?

I still think HF is town, so i dont understand why hes a sensible vig shot?

okay I only read the last 10-15 pages before the lynch

but palmar looked town

hf is good

don't think town-hf would kill palmar there, I really thought it was just a play for reactions

This is the final game of TL mafia. Egos are on display. I can totally see HF trying to make sick plays..

Also, in last 10-15 pages, Im mainly interested in the people that came in to stoke the fire and fuck off.
I think thats best candidates for mafia.

Ppl like BC come to mind. Wiggles as well (which is another palmar read).. possibly Ace - that I cant remember.

Im surprised you as a fresh face is putting that to the side, to wrestle with HF.

FOR THE RECORD, I THINK HF is town because of how hes choosing to read me. He takes any disagreement on his point of view very "personally", and its just something I have come to expect from town!HF. I DONT KNOW WHY HE FORGETS THIS THOUGH - every fucking game.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 05 2019 00:55 GMT
#2775
On March 05 2019 09:53 Acrofales wrote:
I brought my coloring book:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:00 Dandel Ion wrote:
Day One final Vote Count

Mayor
Holyflare (16): Tubesock, Holyflare, rsoultin, Ace, Mr. Wiggles, Jockmcplop, Mocsta, [UoN]Sentinel,Pandain, sicklucker, raynpelikoneet, Fecalfeast, iamperfection, Damdred, ExO_, Trfel
Palmar (12): Palmar, Ticktock, Meapak_Zipphh, WaveofShadow, Grackaroni, Conversion, Alakaslam, LightningStrike, Vivax, BloodyC0bbler, Acrofales, Blazinghand
iamperfection (4): darthfoley, Tumblewood, Koshi, Oatsmaster
Chezinu (1):Chezinu
Onegu (1): Onegu
rsoultin (1): Rels
Not Voting (0):
[/b]
Thats not helpful.

Lets be serious. Statistically, there has to be at least one to two mafia hiding in the small vagons.

darthfoley, tumblewood, koshi, oatsmater, chezinu, onegu and rels.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 05 2019 01:13 GMT
#2806
Bringing to forefront.
Interesting point on FF.
Sentinel is already receiving limelight.

On March 05 2019 05:40 Trfel wrote:
Town
Jockmcplop
LightningStrike + Show Spoiler +
Even before the anger

Vivax
rsoultin + Show Spoiler +
Highly doubt she'd call me mafia if she were mafia


Townish
Onegu
Holyflare + Show Spoiler +
Can't ever read him anyway

BlazingHand + Show Spoiler +
Feel like mafia!BlazingHand would have just rng'd a filter and written up a case

Tictock
Tumblewood
Acrofales
Chezinu + Show Spoiler +
I don't see the disconnect others are commenting on between his play this game and his town play. Maybe I'm just blind? But I don't see it

Tubesock + Show Spoiler +
On March 05 2019 03:26 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 03:24 Conversion wrote:
do people actually like Tube's filter or is it that there are worse filters out there than his? I can't seem to grab any sort of stance from his filter at all and lots of soft questioning that lead nowhere
Tubesock? That's actually not the way I read his filter at all.

To me he feels actually invested in his reads. He's suspicious of me for one, and he's actually asking people about that and looking for support. Sure, he's asking a lot of questions, but at least in my opinion he actually does have a direction.

Grackaroni + Show Spoiler +
On March 05 2019 03:45 Acrofales wrote:
If you only read the first page of Grack's filter it's pretty easy to come away thinking he's shit scum not trying to understand the game. But the second page is full of stuff like this. He's showing he's thinking along with the game and reading. He then stopped again, and intermittent behaviour when starting to come under suspicion into lurking under the radar is pretty scummy, but there are better targets.

Conversion + Show Spoiler +
I don't really understand the suspicion of him. I forget what Vivax said about him exactly but I don't think it was anywhere near as convincing as Vivax did. I see Conversion contributing original content and being willing to be in the center of everything, both of which usually come from town.

Mocsta
Meapak_Ziphh + Show Spoiler +
Same as Conversion really. There are some suspicious things but overall he's willing to be the focus of attention and he is sharing original thoughts, which makes me think he's town.

iamperfection
Mr. Wiggles

Null
Palmar + Show Spoiler +
Lack of time to understand why people are suspicious of him, unless someone wants to point me to a summary? But I doubt I want to lynch him today, his recent activity has seemed very good to me.

Oatsmaster
WaveofShadow
sicklucker + Show Spoiler +
His play still feels like mafia to me but I also think he'd be more invested as mafia in particular, I'd like to wait to see him get more involved before making a decision.

raynpelikoneet
ExO_ + Show Spoiler +
Feels genuine

Pandain
darthfoley
Koshi
BloodyC0bbler
Ace
Alakaslam
Rels

Mafiaish
FecalFeast + Show Spoiler +
Perfect example of being present and being suspicious of people while not actually pushing anything. This post in particular. But throughout his play, being suspicious of general thread suspects without actually showing investment in that, all he cares about doing is asking to be mayor despite his only mayoral vote being himself.

[UoN]Sentinel + Show Spoiler +
On March 05 2019 04:48 Trfel wrote:
Voting Palmar for mayor because of all of the mayors' targets I want to see [UoN]Sentinel lynched most. Him having a townread on himself while claiming to have not read his role PM is super suspicious, moreso the more I think about it. Other than his huge list post he hasn't shown much thought at all, he's been just following the thread sentiment. His overall play makes his effort seem fabricated. A few reasons being quoting my reasoning in one area while highly scumreading me in another, and more importantly not seeming at all invested in his reads. If he put all that effort into reading and making his scumreads, he wouldn't not actually push those reads and follow the thread sentiment like a headless chicken. It feels forced, and like he's trying to use the effort to prove he's town.

Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 05 2019 01:20 GMT
#2820
On March 05 2019 10:17 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 10:13 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:12 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:08 Holyflare wrote:
It's been too long and you haven't witnessed the new only plays on phone and has to work all the time Holyflare. I'm not very good anymore but my ego hasn't deflated to match.

It should have. You're either an idiot or scum. Just shut up and go sit in a corner the rest of the game. You're bad. I wish I could just shoot you tonight and not have to worry about you the rest of the game.


I mean if I'm mafia then I won the mayor vote while on holiday and phone posting the entire time and eliminated the person posting a lot of posts.

But you're insinuating pretty hard that I'm BAD rather than mafia. If I'm mafia I'm awesome, amazing, incredible. I think you're displaying a bit too much TMI here Acro.

Holy shit, if you're town you are actually terrible at this game. Like truly mindblowingly awful. I pray for the life of me you're scum, because if you're town I haven't seen someone this dumb since kushm4sta.
Guys, can we stop with the skill comparison.

I think we are all town here and need to work together.
I assume its possible you two + koshi at minimum will be shot tonight and it would good not to dilute your filter away from the core content.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 05 2019 01:34 GMT
#2840
On March 05 2019 10:22 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 10:20 Mocsta wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:17 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:13 Holyflare wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:12 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 10:08 Holyflare wrote:
It's been too long and you haven't witnessed the new only plays on phone and has to work all the time Holyflare. I'm not very good anymore but my ego hasn't deflated to match.

It should have. You're either an idiot or scum. Just shut up and go sit in a corner the rest of the game. You're bad. I wish I could just shoot you tonight and not have to worry about you the rest of the game.


I mean if I'm mafia then I won the mayor vote while on holiday and phone posting the entire time and eliminated the person posting a lot of posts.

But you're insinuating pretty hard that I'm BAD rather than mafia. If I'm mafia I'm awesome, amazing, incredible. I think you're displaying a bit too much TMI here Acro.

Holy shit, if you're town you are actually terrible at this game. Like truly mindblowingly awful. I pray for the life of me you're scum, because if you're town I haven't seen someone this dumb since kushm4sta.
Guys, can we stop with the skill comparison.

I think we are all town here and need to work together.
I assume its possible you two + koshi at minimum will be shot tonight and it would good not to dilute your filter away from the core content.


It's not a skill comparison. I have a lot of games won as mafia and am generally insanely good (a modicum of modesty there) at playing that alignment. A lot of things I've done around this lynch could easily be construed as me just being mafia but all of these Acro posts already know my alignment and are angry that I lynched Palmar. Why? He should just be thinking this is par for the course for mafia Holyflare like marv entered saying?

Why is he not, Mocsta?
I didnt read it that way? I read it that Acro was annoyed at you, but was advocating sentinel + wiggles.

I think you understimate how much you provoke people?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 177
Rex101
ComeBackTV 87
SteadfastSC63
LiquipediaDiscussion
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
CosmosSc2 22
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech129
Rex 101
SteadfastSC 63
CosmosSc2 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50359
Hyuk 1499
Jaedong 923
Soma 456
Horang2 394
Soulkey 394
EffOrt 375
BeSt 375
Mini 344
actioN 314
[ Show more ]
Stork 301
Last 296
Light 269
Zeus 247
ggaemo 235
Larva 189
910 163
Rush 135
Snow 132
ZerO 105
Killer 97
Pusan 73
Mind 70
Shine 49
JYJ 45
Free 42
Creator 41
hero 39
Sharp 37
Shinee 33
sorry 26
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 23
Yoon 23
HiyA 14
Terrorterran 13
yabsab 12
Noble 12
Sacsri 8
Icarus 7
Rock 4
Dota 2
Gorgc9437
Dendi756
Counter-Strike
markeloff414
edward4
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1683
crisheroes1337
Other Games
gofns42035
singsing2041
olofmeister1279
B2W.Neo753
hiko404
byalli334
Pyrionflax289
XBOCT282
DeMusliM242
ArmadaUGS96
Mew2King84
Liquid`VortiX55
QueenE29
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1876
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream120
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH342
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1813
Other Games
• WagamamaTV183
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
20h 51m
OSC
23h 51m
Stellar Fest
23h 51m
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 23h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.