• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:47
CEST 06:47
KST 13:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8902 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 02 2019 02:41 GMT
#352
On May 18 2016 07:35 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
never change chez


War.... war never changes!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 02 2019 02:46 GMT
#356
##Nuke Meapak_Ziph
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 02 2019 03:39 GMT
#372
So... it seems that there is not a hidden nuke mechanic...

Let's get this party started! Come on guys! Let's dance!
+ Show Spoiler +
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 02 2019 03:40 GMT
#373
On March 02 2019 12:34 iamperfection wrote:
Welcome to the end of the world and a new beginning for TL Mafia. Now for those of you who don't know me, I am Perfection, your new hero, your party host, and most importantly, the most charismatic showman to ever enter your living rooms via a computer screen. And for those of you who DO know me, well, all hail the Ayatollah TL MAFIA!
Now when you think of the end of the world, you think of an event so gigantic that it changes the course of history. You think of a dawning of a new era. In this case, the dawning of a new era in the TL maifa. And a new era is what this once proud and profitable website needs. What was once a captivating, trend-setting game has now deteriorated into a cliched, let's be honest, boring snoozefest that is in dire need of a knight in shining armor, and that's why I'm here. iamperfection has come to save tl mafia!

Now let's go over the facts. Game Quality, downward spiral; town play, plummeting; main site acceptance, non-existent; and reactions of the obs, complete and utter silence. And I know why you're silent! You're silent because you're embarrassed to be here. And quite honestly, I'm embarrassed for you. And the reason why you're embarrassed is because of the steady stream of uninteresting, untalented, mediocre "players" who you're forced to cheer for and care for. No wonder you're not cheering! You could care less about every single idiot in this game, and especially this idiot hosting the game. You people have been led to believe that mediocrity is excellence. Uh-uh. iamperfection is excellence. And now for the first time in TL mafia history, you have a man who can entertain you. You have a man who is good enough for you. You have a man who can make you jump up off your chairs, raise your filthy fat little hands from your keyboards in the air and scream "Go perfection go! Go perfection go! Go perfection go!" .

The new era has arrived for TL mafia, and now that iamperfection is here, this community—from the game managing idiots to all the amateurs in this game, to everybody watching from the obs—will never, ee-e-e-e-ever be the same... again!


Make TL MAFIA GREAT AGAIN!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 02 2019 03:43 GMT
#376
On March 02 2019 12:41 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Are you trying to be mayor, oh perfect one?

He got my vote!

[image loading]
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 02 2019 03:58 GMT
#383
After reading LightningStrike's filter...

I believe he is phone posting... all those emojis on the first page of the filter..


Let's take a closer look..

Fecalfeast
HF O_o
Damdred
Meapak_Ziphh

Trfel O_o

Direct image link


LightningStrike :D


I believe means mafia,. :D means town, and O_o means undecided....
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 02 2019 03:59 GMT
#384
On March 02 2019 12:52 Fecalfeast wrote:
so honestly why not vote for me


You needs a story! You need a Theme!

The candidate with the best story theme gets my support!!

Go Forth! Write like never before!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 02 2019 04:01 GMT
#385
O_o is a good indication of blue blindness... blues look red sometimes.. Fortunately great detectives can convince you of their town alignment.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 02 2019 04:33 GMT
#391
On March 02 2019 13:03 iamperfection wrote:
or are just saying things to say things chezinu


You know... Perhaps I wasn't running for mayor to obtain the power of lynching but rather I was going for the title instead. This would be a very true statement. Perhaps... Chezinu just wants to write a story..

Realistically there are many factors that influence the character that Chezinu Isunizehc types on these forums...

Let's pick one. What if one reason Chezinu writes on the forum is to have fun? What if he writes to relax? What if writing nonsense or speak therefore is a method of relaxation for this bizarre creature? Sadly, the effects of the writing can have unintended environmental effects. Where some enjoy the stories, others think it is a waste of time. It may cause confusion to some, which may lead to headaches... oh noes... does that make me a bad guy? Does my writing create sorrow in some people's souls? Then I must write better! I must improve to make my writing a joy to those who read it!!!!

Psh.. Chez said he was going to pick one reason..

brb, gonna prep on my platform for mayor and learn from the pros.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 02 2019 04:48 GMT
#395
On March 02 2019 13:42 iamperfection wrote:
just trying to figure out your alignment no need to have an existential crisis

'
Oh noes... that was a bit too late...

+ Show Spoiler +
Ok… let’s see here... How to run for mayor…
wikiHow says I just need to follow a few steps!

1. Become involved in community intiatives
a. I got this! Seems the community intiatives is to find mafia.. oh so I just got to find one or atleast pretend to do this to be involved!!!
i. Let’s give it a try! Oh wait I already voted for a suspect! CHECK!
ii. Ok, let’s do more… hmm.. You are mafia!!!
b. Oh, they had recommendations for getting involved in community intiatives…
i. Churches… Hey guys join the House of Brown!
ii. Hospitals… Hey guys I’m a doctor!
iii. Charities… Hey who wants some Cheznos!?!?!?
c. Introduce yourselves to community leaders… and become an outspoken member…
i. Sup ACE!!! Sup BC!!! Sup Hosts!!!
ii. I am LOUD!!! I am more than a CLOUD!!!
2. Go to a city meetings and events
a. They never invite me in town circles…
3. Build relationships with local businesses
a. CBS is the best!
4. Run for a lower political office
a. What type of plan is that?
5. Get experience by managing in the private sector instead
a. As President and CEO of CBS, we helped kill all the scum!
Ok… this is not working out wikiHow…
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 02 2019 04:52 GMT
#396
On March 02 2019 13:47 Alakaslam wrote:
Hi.

Just got off shift at sushi bar.

Gonna go home but, do not vote me as mayor


Hey hey hey!

🍣🍙

Who would you recommend for mayor?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 02 2019 05:20 GMT
#400
On February 19 2019 02:49 Onegu wrote:
Im fine with these people.

/in

110ish posts. I can do that.

Also someone pm me when confirmation shit goes out on discord. And I will try to be serious onegu this game. TRY!

Should someone tell him?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 02 2019 05:21 GMT
#401
On March 02 2019 14:13 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 13:52 Chezinu wrote:
On March 02 2019 13:47 Alakaslam wrote:
Hi.

Just got off shift at sushi bar.

Gonna go home but, do not vote me as mayor


Hey hey hey!

🍣🍙

Who would you recommend for mayor?

I want a read on Holyflare and then I will decide.

He is my first pick, newbie game brotherhood + respect fear.

Next would be Blazinghand with the same stipulations but he tends to be less able to handle power than he seems. It just hit me: Blazinghand is like Donald trump. He can convince but he doesn’t always back it up- so people claim he never does, which is untrue.


I have been breadcrumbing a read on him all game.. where ya reading?

+ Show Spoiler +
Onegu
Palmar
Blazinghand
Tictock
Oatsmaster
WaveofShadow
ExO_
rsoultin
sicklucker
Vivax
tubesock
Pandain
darthfoley
Mocsta
Koshi
BloodyC0bbler


Chezinu
Fecalfeast
Holyflare
LightningStrike
Acrofales
raynpelikoneet
Damdred
Tumblewood
Jockmcplop
[UoN]Sentinel - random
Conversion - cause


Trfel
Meapak_Ziphh
Mr. Wiggles
Ace
Alakaslam
iamperfection
Rels
Grackaroni

Who is Kush Jr.?!??!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 02 2019 05:36 GMT
#404
On March 02 2019 14:30 Tictock wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 10:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 10:01 Trfel wrote:
Hi, I am mafia

I'm running for mayor and my platform is to lynch Trfel

Meapak_Ziphh, hereafter referred to as Meap, is the first possible mafia sighting.

+ Show Spoiler +

On March 02 2019 10:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 10:16 Holyflare wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:06 Trfel wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:02 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:01 Trfel wrote:
Hi, I am mafia

Cool who are your buddies?
Can't you just check the QT?

Also, to unvote in the mayor election you unmayor someone? That sounds pretty crazy xD And before anyone asks the inevitable question, there are seven mafia in the game, so we don't have to argue about it, cool?


No self respecting town person reads setup.

You're mafia.

This is outstanding analysis and I agree with it 100%


Meh, HF's post is NAI for me (seems more like a general poke, than a real accusation) but my gut really seems to think Meap is mafia all the more for this.

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 10:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 10:17 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:12 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:08 Fecalfeast wrote:
Vote me for mayor. I will be the arbiter of truth and justice

But how do we know that you're town here?

For anyone to know that I'm town at this point, that person would have to be scum. I'm here to find scum and lynch them, not prove that I'm town by any means that aren't incidental to my stated goals.

Do you know if youre town?

This is prob just kus Rayn and I have very different personalities/outlooks, but these sort of questions bug me. It's really an accusation that FF is slipping that he is actually mafia, but it's very implied that FF means "anyone else" as he is unlikely to be thinking about his own position. So probably just a weak poke from Rayn, but I dislike. Mostly kus what sort of response do you expect from this question? How can it help you?




Meap seems very Mafia to me on this page, he even does this "Guide me Senpai" thing with HF that I hate. + Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 10:20 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 10:18 Holyflare wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:17 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:16 Holyflare wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:06 Trfel wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:02 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:01 Trfel wrote:
Hi, I am mafia

Cool who are your buddies?
Can't you just check the QT?

Also, to unvote in the mayor election you unmayor someone? That sounds pretty crazy xD And before anyone asks the inevitable question, there are seven mafia in the game, so we don't have to argue about it, cool?


No self respecting town person reads setup.

You're mafia.

He already claimed mafia though didn't you read the opening of the game?


No self respecting townie reads the whole thread.

Sheeeeiiiit this is more quality analysis I can get behind

Is lightingstrike scum too HF?

Gut wants me to vote Meap, so vote Meap I shall.


Sheep me as mayor like clockwork? You can blame the M_Z lynch on me!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 02 2019 05:39 GMT
#405
On March 02 2019 14:15 Tictock wrote:
And no, I probably will not stick to this style as the game goes on.


The firmity of this statement saddens me.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 02 2019 05:41 GMT
#407
On March 02 2019 11:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 11:17 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 11:10 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 11:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am still wondering why Meapak clinged onto LS' post on not being masons with Damdred since given his attitude towards Trfel and Conversion Damdred's post of being masons should be 100% more concerning to him.

I find LS to be oddly apologetic with his play rn, Damdred didn't claim scum (which I view as inherently anti town) so I don't really care about his play, I just find it weird that LS wanted to blow it up so fast.

This is what I'm talking about when I say "apologetic"
On March 02 2019 10:15 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:14 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:12 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:08 Fecalfeast wrote:
Vote me for mayor. I will be the arbiter of truth and justice

But how do we know that you're town here?

You don't, which is why you gotta vote for me since I'm advocating lynching the hella confirmed scum.

You're ruining the fun man Not like I was asking someone to use my gun to kill a 2nd game lol.....


On March 02 2019 10:23 LightningStrike wrote:
But HF it's just the start of the game I trying to have some fun



On March 02 2019 10:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Me and Damdred aren't masons even though I wish we were masons



On March 02 2019 10:38 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:36 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Me and Damdred aren't masons even though I wish we were masons

Y u say this?

Because I speakign the truth? I wish I could be masoned with Damdred one of these games.


I wasn't being apologetic at all just reacting how I normally do to those type of posts? My first quote there was a reference to a game we played together in 2014 I want to say. I was reminding HF that it's a little early in the game to start acting serious. My 3rd quote was directly telling people I wasn't masons with Damdred since Damdred did claim I was masons with him. The last post was just me explaining that post.

The one advantage of not playing for a long time is that I've largely forgotten the "meta game" that was really prevalent around here in the early 2010s. I'm gonna this at face value for now though. What do you think of Conversion's suspicions of me?


Tictock doesn't like you very much.. how does that make you feel?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 02 2019 06:05 GMT
#414
On July 16 2012 15:40 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I've been out of my fix for far too long, it's about time we got this started :D

People are being shy violets right now but I like what probulous has posted thus far.

Looking back at PYP insane, Chez tried to look as scummy as possible and people passed it off as "just chez being chez." Looking at his opening post I almost feel like a similar theme is in the offing. It'd be irresponsible to call someone scum after one post but I just want to put this out there, especially since there since foolishness and I are the only other people who were in that game so he may feel he can get away with it again.

gotta get out dat FoS: Chezinu


On July 16 2012 15:45 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2012 15:44 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 16 2012 15:41 Blazinghand wrote:
On July 16 2012 15:40 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:

It'd be irresponsible to call someone scum after one post ...

FoS: Chezinu


._.

What part of FoS is me calling Chez scum?

Can you tell me what FoS means?


FoS means "I, Meapak_Ziphh, am afraid of putting out a strong stance because I'm worried I'll find out that Chez is scum with me-- I need an out" according to mafiascum wiki


When Mafias Fight each other!


On January 05 2013 17:20 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hey guys I'm not scum. Just getting that out of the way so we don't waste time tomorrow.


ok..

On July 07 2013 09:52 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 09:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 07 2013 09:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 07 2013 09:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
i do not have a nuke. I tell that now. SOMEONE NUKE CHEZINU!
Anyone who is town and has a nuke, nuke Chezinu-.

Nobody listen to this.

This is what loses town high kp games. People need to sit back and chill the fuck out. Xat is most likely dead, now lets not do anything rash.

No, what loses town high KP games is the fact that townies or scum shoot town.
Xatalos is the fucking towniest guy in thread besides gumshoe.
You are probably scum for questioning me besides Chezinu's reasons for nuking Xata.

##Unvote:
##Vote: Chezinu

Congratulations, you may be the dumbest person currently playing this game.

You're also easily the scummiest. You start off super defensive, then proceed to shit up the thread with a dumb argument and then go after chez who is a pretty easy (but incredibly bad) target since he launched a nuke. Then you omgus.

I'd be down a for a rayn lynch.

Dandel, wos, austin, geript lets get some input here.


Such fun times..
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 02 2019 06:15 GMT
#415
On March 02 2019 14:55 Tictock wrote:
I dunno... This Chez does not seem to be having fun. I don't know if I like this Chez.


Save the Chez?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 02 2019 06:54 GMT
#424
On March 02 2019 15:47 Alakaslam wrote:

F I V E , it is declared. 7



Fecalfeast iamperfection Vivax ExO_

I'm not too sure about that...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 02 2019 06:55 GMT
#425
On March 02 2019 15:54 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 14:39 Chezinu wrote:
On March 02 2019 14:15 Tictock wrote:
And no, I probably will not stick to this style as the game goes on.


The firmity of this statement saddens me.


Why?

Eventually I am bound to do similarly as you and just post as I want.

Was mostly my way of keeping to the way that I like to play (reply to posts as I feel) but keep it a bit more organized than replying to every post I have thoughts about.


You are almost here!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2099
Snow 120
Bale 29
Noble 19
Icarus 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
Counter-Strike
taco 523
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1466
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1160
WinterStarcraft617
Other Games
summit1g8326
JimRising 642
PiGStarcraft323
ArmadaUGS152
C9.Mang0148
Maynarde137
RuFF_SC2123
Sick104
ViBE71
Livibee37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick663
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream156
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki141
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota293
League of Legends
• Lourlo1320
• Rush948
• Stunt339
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 14m
OSC
8h 14m
Stellar Fest
8h 14m
OSC
19h 14m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.