• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:56
CEST 19:56
KST 02:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9023 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 199

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 197 198 199 200 201 454 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2019 04:59 GMT
#3961
On March 06 2019 13:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Note:
- iamp wanted to kill BH and Onegu.
- marv wanted to kill Sentinel, BH and maybe wiggles and +1'd cases on Acro and had a scummy thing on him, case on Mocsta was decent

table for two on a tv tray
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 06 2019 04:59 GMT
#3962
Well both of them wanted to kill BH who we all said should of been shot by a vig.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 06 2019 04:59 GMT
#3963
On March 06 2019 13:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
They become cop when a cop dies.

The sweet irony if palmar was mayor and lynched conversion
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2019 05:00 GMT
#3964
On March 06 2019 13:59 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 13:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2019 13:56 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 06 2019 13:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2019 13:52 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 06 2019 13:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Lightningstrike why does Holyflare kill marv and iamp?

Marv is a good player and I heard from Grack that iamp was better town player than scum player like Vivax type of difference in play. Anyone could of made the marv kill but the iamp kill suggests someone actually knows him very well. Idk honestly if hf would make the iamp kill tbh.

Me and iamp were against Holyflare lynch D2, marv was on the fence (afaik his late night filter suggests so). Why does Holyflare shoot 2/3 people who are vocal and defend him D2?

Who knows it's WIFOM tbh. Like Isaid Marv is killed becaause he's marv but the iamp kill suggests someone who knows him pretty well.

Why is that?

Because the majority of us never played with iamp before or least from what I gathered or at least a good chunk of us haven't played with iamp before hence why Ithink the kill suggests someone on the scum team knows how good iamp is.

What the fuck does that matter when not a single person in the game scumreads him and the people who have played with him tell everyone he is a very strong town player?!?!?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2019 05:00 GMT
#3965
Like multiple people, including iamp himself, said so in thread.
table for two on a tv tray
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 06 2019 05:03 GMT
#3966
On March 06 2019 14:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 13:59 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 06 2019 13:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2019 13:56 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 06 2019 13:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2019 13:52 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 06 2019 13:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Lightningstrike why does Holyflare kill marv and iamp?

Marv is a good player and I heard from Grack that iamp was better town player than scum player like Vivax type of difference in play. Anyone could of made the marv kill but the iamp kill suggests someone actually knows him very well. Idk honestly if hf would make the iamp kill tbh.

Me and iamp were against Holyflare lynch D2, marv was on the fence (afaik his late night filter suggests so). Why does Holyflare shoot 2/3 people who are vocal and defend him D2?

Who knows it's WIFOM tbh. Like Isaid Marv is killed becaause he's marv but the iamp kill suggests someone who knows him pretty well.

Why is that?

Because the majority of us never played with iamp before or least from what I gathered or at least a good chunk of us haven't played with iamp before hence why Ithink the kill suggests someone on the scum team knows how good iamp is.

What the fuck does that matter when not a single person in the game scumreads him and the people who have played with him tell everyone he is a very strong town player?!?!?

Could be a blend kill as well it's pure WIFOM honestly not wantign to deal with it tonight as I am going to bed. Will deal with the NK WIFOM tomorrow after class I got class and the morning and do VCA too!
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 06 2019 05:03 GMT
#3967


On March 06 2019 13:46 Chezinu wrote:
Vivax
Vivax
Vivax
Vivax
Vivax
Vivax
Vivax




The lack of seriousness of rayn and ls to what I said makes me think they are town.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 06 2019 05:06 GMT
#3968
LOL MAFIA SCARES!!! MAUHAHHAHAH!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2019 05:06 GMT
#3969
On March 06 2019 13:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 13:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Note:
- iamp wanted to kill BH and Onegu.
- marv wanted to kill Sentinel, BH and maybe wiggles and +1'd cases on Acro and had a scummy thing on him, case on Mocsta was decent
-Koshi: HF, Wiggles, Sentinel, sheep marv


table for two on a tv tray
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 06 2019 05:07 GMT
#3970
On March 05 2019 17:25 Chezinu wrote:
Hey guys,

Thank you far all the love so far this game. I know there is a particular individual out there who did not see me as the town that I truly am. Fortunately, she has started to speak with me not as if I was not another monster out there in this town, but as character to whom she can answer questions and even ask questions towards. It was beautiful. It was all you guys out there that turned her around! Thank you for saving me and allowing me troll freely. I shall troll better and bettter. I will practice my antics to make you guys proud!!!

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 16:59 Tubesock wrote:
I like Chez because he’s entertaining.

I would love for a couple things in this game to be true. We RNG lynch Blazinghand, and that Chezinu hasn’t played with LightningStrike and falls to the rule of LS. Although that’s just the troll in me. I think Chez and LS are townie.


On March 02 2019 15:58 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 15:15 Chezinu wrote:
On March 02 2019 14:55 Tictock wrote:
I dunno... This Chez does not seem to be having fun. I don't know if I like this Chez.


Save the Chez?


Sure Save the Chez, but prob not Chez for Pres

You just felt like you were forcing youself to do the letter stuff, even when what you were posting didn't fit it. I would probably be calling you mafia if you were still at it.


On March 02 2019 20:50 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
As I said before. I have night continental shifts so my activity this weekend will be sporadic.

Current reads that matter.

Rsoultin
Iamperfection


Chezinu

Now to go into the why.

Iamperfection has literally done nothing so far this game thus far. He accused chez for posting to post while providing next to - content in his own posts. The one post he makes where he outlines a "read" he doesn't go into it at all then back burners it to harass someone for not playing at the level he wants.
I also hate people who talk about what any power role should do day 1 (actively talking about vig shots) as that leads to the potential of power roles outing themself to be sniped by mafia.

Rsoultin. The guy accuses a player (Chezinu) of posting fluff rp posts that provide no content. This post specifically screams at every core of my being.
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 20:27 rsoultin wrote:
Pft. Chez was just such a non-entity in his roleplay posts. I don't care about the roleplay. It's just if he's engaged enough in the thread to roleplay, and also to try to communicate with other players and make comments about the game, I expect something shiny and smart from him. It doesn't have to be new.

But what he was giving were non-committal turds and I don't even know what that spoilered lynch list or ls emoticon thing was about.


Chezinu is a known quantity to RP in mafia games. Hes literally done it in some capacity in basically every game I can remember playing in with him. He always provides some form of content in said posts. He has literally given reads on players, and has been providing actual content without RP for a fucking change. Chez has clearly been doing more to push some form of conversation on players to force them to voice opinions. Clearly done more to help this game than most to this point.

Yes the guy has had some shit posts, but hes also playing the game seriously.


On March 03 2019 00:04 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 23:59 rsoultin wrote:
On March 02 2019 23:54 Conversion wrote:
On March 02 2019 23:21 Grackaroni wrote:
I feel confident in this so far:

Vivax
Rayn
Jockmcplop


I think that Rayn is reading MZ's posts wrong but I believe that he's actually trying to reason out MZ's motivations for the posts that he makes. I don't think MZ's posts have been scummy.

I think Vivax's posts are very very likely to come from town Vivax.

There is one person that I have a gut feeling is scum but it's not worth getting into yet and I want to see more posts.


is that me? what's the point of hiding the name?

On March 02 2019 21:26 rsoultin wrote:
On March 02 2019 21:22 Vivax wrote:
On March 02 2019 21:11 rsoultin wrote:
On March 02 2019 21:02 Vivax wrote:
On March 02 2019 20:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 02 2019 20:51 Vivax wrote:
@ Rayn

MZ said explicitly that he's accepting convs scum claim as a joke, but he wanted to know why he put in those names anyway.

Why is that a reason for you to question his motives?

And why does Conversion instantly get on the defensive about it when MZ said it isn't a reason to scumread him?

Read again, MZ never said Conversion isn't mafia. He said quite the opposite, and i understood perfectly what Conversion was pushing him about. That being said i think that particular answer later on where he explains his stance on Conversion can come easily come from either town or scum, which is why i dropped the conversation about it.


MZ was poking him about it as he said himself and that's how I was reading the entire thing. It's just you and conversion that seemingly are construing it as a scumread.

riddle me this: if you believe me to be mafia, in what world would my first post in a rather dull thread be exposing any of my teammates? if you were to believe I was mafia, as a townie you wouldn't care about my list as you'd have to believe I'm playing against mafia win condition by unnecessarily exposing my teammates for a joke post that wasn't even funny

if you believe I am town, then the order doesn't matter cause I'm just making a dumb joke


And this quote from Conversion isn't something a townie would ever write.

"Hey I made a joke post about me being mafia. Let me explain why if it weren't a joke post, it wouldn't make me mafia"


Okay, you can be in my non-lynch pile. This feels like a vivaxy thing to focus on though I can't say I read his post the same way you do. I'd actually call his post a potential strawman argument.

"Why did you pick those names?"
"Why do you care why I picked those names? It's a joke."

I agree with MP that names come from somewhere, joke or not -shrugs-


That's what I'd rather expect from a townie making a joke. And not try to use your joke post in an argumentation for you not being mafia.


Screaming agreement with you there. It's just I don't read the intention behind Conversion's posting as trying to make an argument that makes him not mafia? And since neither of us are him I don't know how we can know his intent for sure :/


ok this is cool, but if you're in agreement with Vivax, do you still want to lynch Chezinu over me? your trail is kind of soft here, unlike Vivax who is hard for "Conversion is mafia"

On March 02 2019 21:59 Trfel wrote:
I actually kinda want to lynch sicklucker.

He's currently contributed almost no reads (if I recall correctly, dislike of Acrofales and a town-to-meh read on rsoultin). Yet he took the time to defend himself verbosely from the slightest suspicion of rsoultin, which feels highly overdefensive, but his argument was defending his townread of rsoultin while his read, just previously posted, seemed far less committed:
On March 02 2019 17:08 sicklucker wrote:
rsoultin is town dawg. maybe. na. maybe. na

Does that make sense? It doesn't look like he's trying to find mafia, just trying to exist.


There's a ton of people doing this in my perspective, so could you go a little deeper in explaining why you picked sicklucker?


Still pushing for a Chez lynch.

I'm in agreement with Vivax in theory that someone using that type of joke post to say they're town is scummy. And disagree that's what you were doing. Don't have enough to go on to have a strong read on you.


Please why would you ever lynch Chez D1. He's so nice to have around and I think it would make him very very sad.

On March 05 2019 12:48 WaveofShadow wrote:
LOL I just watched that Chez why you are the goddamn greatest

On March 04 2019 07:08 Grackaroni wrote:
I've never seen an angry Chez

On March 03 2019 06:44 sicklucker wrote:
Chez hell no chez must not go



Guys remember that time when the mafia said they loved me?!??!

LOLOLOLLOL
lol, clueless in The Prism!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2019 05:08 GMT
#3971
On March 06 2019 14:03 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 14:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2019 13:59 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 06 2019 13:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2019 13:56 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 06 2019 13:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2019 13:52 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 06 2019 13:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Lightningstrike why does Holyflare kill marv and iamp?

Marv is a good player and I heard from Grack that iamp was better town player than scum player like Vivax type of difference in play. Anyone could of made the marv kill but the iamp kill suggests someone actually knows him very well. Idk honestly if hf would make the iamp kill tbh.

Me and iamp were against Holyflare lynch D2, marv was on the fence (afaik his late night filter suggests so). Why does Holyflare shoot 2/3 people who are vocal and defend him D2?

Who knows it's WIFOM tbh. Like Isaid Marv is killed becaause he's marv but the iamp kill suggests someone who knows him pretty well.

Why is that?

Because the majority of us never played with iamp before or least from what I gathered or at least a good chunk of us haven't played with iamp before hence why Ithink the kill suggests someone on the scum team knows how good iamp is.

What the fuck does that matter when not a single person in the game scumreads him and the people who have played with him tell everyone he is a very strong town player?!?!?

Could be a blend kill as well it's pure WIFOM honestly not wantign to deal with it tonight as I am going to bed. Will deal with the NK WIFOM tomorrow after class I got class and the morning and do VCA too!

Jesus christ, why don't you save the VCA until you know what Blazinghand is...? What can you possibly get from a fucking VCA when you don't even know if we were voting tvt or svt?
table for two on a tv tray
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 06 2019 05:08 GMT
#3972
sentinel yesi would vote him too
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 06 2019 05:10 GMT
#3973
So like
On March 08 2019 12:46 Chezinu wrote:
Vivax be like, Yo rsoultin, my mafia gal! Ya know this game is much more enjoyable if we kill Chez last.

lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 06 2019 05:15 GMT
#3974
On March 05 2019 15:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[b]sicklucker


interesting
lol, clueless in The Prism!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2019 05:26 GMT
#3975
I am sorry i can't see Sentinel being mafia with his posting having been in a mafia team with him once.
table for two on a tv tray
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 06 2019 05:35 GMT
#3976
On March 05 2019 09:00 Dandel Ion wrote:
Day One final Vote Count

Mayor
Holyflare (16): Tubesock, Holyflare, rsoultin, Ace, Mr. Wiggles, Jockmcplop, Mocsta, [UoN]Sentinel, Pandain, sicklucker, raynpelikoneet, Fecalfeast, iamperfection, Damdred, ExO_, Trfel
Palmar (12): Palmar, Ticktock, Meapak_Zipphh, WaveofShadow, Grackaroni, Conversion, Alakaslam, LightningStrike, Vivax, BloodyC0bbler, Acrofales, Blazinghand
iamperfection (4): darthfoley, Tumblewood, Koshi, Oatsmaster
Chezinu (1):Chezinu
Onegu (1): Onegu
rsoultin (1): Rels
Not Voting (0):

Lynch
Trfel (11): Tubesock, sicklucker, [UoN]Sentinel, Koshi, Mr. Wiggles, Tumblewood, Fecalfeast, Jockmcplop, Acrofales, Vivax, Conversion
Blazinghand (10): Holyflare, Grackaroni, iamperfection, Oatsmaster, WaveOfShadow, raynpelikoneet, Trfel, rsoultin, ExO_, LightningStrike
Conversion (3): Mocsta, Alakaslam, darthfoley
Acrofales (2): Damdred, Tictock
iamperfection (2): BloodyC0bbler, Blazinghand
Koshi (1): Ace
Fecalfeast (1): Pandain
Grackaroni (1): Meapak_Ziphh
LightningStrike (1): Rels
[UoN]Sentinel (1): Chezinu
rsoultin (1): Onegu
Mr. Wiggles (1): Palmar

Not Voting (0):

Holyflare is the Mayor and Trfel is lynched.

Please let us know if you notice any mistakes. The deadline is Tuesday, Mar 05 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in .


imagine the red.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2019 05:39 GMT
#3977
Yes, i think we need to kill Wiggles.
table for two on a tv tray
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 06 2019 05:39 GMT
#3978
On March 02 2019 21:13 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 21:08 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
To also add on to Vivax's point about conversion as a point of context.

On March 02 2019 11:00 Conversion wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:58 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:56 Conversion wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
What does it matter who he picked and why if he isn't actually mafia?

lol who says he's not mafia?


is your ironclad case of me being mafia the fact that I threw 6 random names as mafia?

On March 02 2019 10:55 Chezinu wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:50 Holyflare wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:45 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:36 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
[quote]
Y u say this?

This is the most suspicious thing in the game.

nuh uh this is
On March 02 2019 10:44 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:41 Conversion wrote:
[quote]

yeah we should lynch him for lying tbh

Hmm.

I'm gonna go with the assumption that you're just BSing. But I wanna know why you picked those specific players for you scum team?



I can get behind this case. Absolutely.


Holyflare,

Corporate has heard of your desires to be included in the case concerning Conversion. You are now lead investigator on the manner. The executive committee is proud of your high quality work that has been done in such a short amount of time. I am confident that you will perform well in this investigation.

Go forth!
[image loading]
Chezinu Isunizehc



I don't think he's casing me unless I'm reading his quote wrong

I wonder where you read me having an ironclad case on you.


riddle me this: if you believe me to be mafia, in what world would my first post in a rather dull thread be exposing any of my teammates? if you were to believe I was mafia, as a townie you wouldn't care about my list as you'd have to believe I'm playing against mafia win condition by unnecessarily exposing my teammates for a joke post that wasn't even funny

if you believe I am town, then the order doesn't matter cause I'm just making a dumb joke


As Mafia I have more than once bussed my team so that when I died people would ignore all my analysis / reads of who I thought was mafia and pick people I avoided talking about etc...
Its led to more wins than it ever should have. Causing chaos / a nice cover for your team is never playing against your win con if you are mafia.

Also he said he wanted to lynch Trfel for lying then proceeded to lie himself -_-


That was actually part of the joke.


HAHAHAH that was funny..
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
March 06 2019 05:45 GMT
#3979
Just checking in quick, I think I will actually try and read from where I was last night, get a sense of how Night went, and then be somewhat active tomorrow.

Don't think I've read a post from Koshi at all this game, and I don't recall what my early read on Conversion was, so them flipping town is moot. IamP flipping town further enforces that I had good early reads though. Sucks we have lost so many blues though now (RIP Cop role, I am making the random assumption that there is a backup Doc)

Hope this game starts to slow down in another cycle or so, I really will never keep up if we keep doing ~50 pages a day.

Oh I find it interesting that Grack is starting off this Day by voting Sentinal, and while I in spirit support a lynch on HF I am going to try and get somewhat caught up before placing my own vote.
I can take that responsibility.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 06 2019 05:49 GMT
#3980
On March 02 2019 10:38 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 10:31 Chezinu wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:27 Holyflare wrote:
On February 18 2019 06:38 calgar wrote:
+


I feel like this guy wanted in and was abandoned.


Holyflare,

Great detective work! I would love to have you on my team as lead investigator! I will be sure that the corporate office hear of this amazing discovery!


Best,
[image loading]
Chezinu Isunizehc


I cannot in good faith support your investigation because it will detract from my investigation. Of which, I am lead investigator.


WHAATTAAT@!!??!


YOUR THE GODFATHER!??!?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 197 198 199 200 201 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 353
UpATreeSC 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1272
actioN 468
BeSt 220
Dewaltoss 199
firebathero 94
Zeus 71
Trap 41
zelot 28
soO 26
Sexy 26
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 24
Bale 20
JYJ 20
Shine 20
NaDa 7
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7294
qojqva2135
Dendi833
420jenkins163
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1134
Fnx 786
x6flipin349
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6544
crisheroes5077
Liquid`Hasu683
Other Games
Beastyqt770
B2W.Neo618
ceh9489
byalli350
KnowMe161
ArmadaUGS156
Khaldor142
C9.Mang0139
TKL 118
BRAT_OK 75
Trikslyr57
Railgan11
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV267
BasetradeTV193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream148
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH313
• StrangeGG 57
• Reevou 8
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 45
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• blackmanpl 18
• FirePhoenix12
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV414
League of Legends
• Nemesis3947
• TFBlade916
Other Games
• Shiphtur337
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 4m
Kung Fu Cup
17h 4m
Stellar Fest
19h 4m
The PondCast
1d 16h
OSC
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.