• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:54
CEST 11:54
KST 18:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9365 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 Next All
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 16 2019 08:16 GMT
#8519
lol

"im actually not even certain i would support a holyflare day lynch"

so i will vig him
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 16 2019 08:45 GMT
#8532
On March 16 2019 17:42 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2019 17:37 Acrofales wrote:
On March 16 2019 17:31 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 16 2019 17:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 16 2019 17:18 Fecalfeast wrote:
man so many people are mafia it seems like

I DONT KNOW FF ARE THEY?

IDK but now that I've looked at the vote thread your wagon is super scummy lol

Explain this. Other than onegu, who is just sheeping ppl to appear as if he's helping town, who is scummy on Oats's wagon?

Like... Oats brought this up too, but it's currently Onegu and a bunch of town reads to me ...

you are scum because you're alive day 5 after everyone just accepting your claim and accepting you as town. rayn was killed when he was being useless by tunneling on you

mocsta is like fake cop claim in maybe lylo for funzies? lol ok I guess he's tryhard scum

jockmcplop is in this game? Still managed to try and vote a controversial player who is the current wagon

1gu idk he's scum too
wtf is this shit

pull ya head out

you town read me 12 hrs ago

you watched my video??? You know why i claimed. I did the video so you could have a better feel if you think im bullshitting or not

why does this math apply to acro, and not pandain about being alive.

You're the one with the worst claim in the game, so fuck off with us having to justify ourselves to you.
Its actually the other way around, shit show.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 16 2019 08:48 GMT
#8535
On March 16 2019 17:46 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2019 17:45 Mocsta wrote:
On March 16 2019 17:42 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 16 2019 17:37 Acrofales wrote:
On March 16 2019 17:31 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 16 2019 17:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 16 2019 17:18 Fecalfeast wrote:
man so many people are mafia it seems like

I DONT KNOW FF ARE THEY?

IDK but now that I've looked at the vote thread your wagon is super scummy lol

Explain this. Other than onegu, who is just sheeping ppl to appear as if he's helping town, who is scummy on Oats's wagon?

Like... Oats brought this up too, but it's currently Onegu and a bunch of town reads to me ...

you are scum because you're alive day 5 after everyone just accepting your claim and accepting you as town. rayn was killed when he was being useless by tunneling on you

mocsta is like fake cop claim in maybe lylo for funzies? lol ok I guess he's tryhard scum

jockmcplop is in this game? Still managed to try and vote a controversial player who is the current wagon

1gu idk he's scum too
wtf is this shit

pull ya head out

you town read me 12 hrs ago

you watched my video??? You know why i claimed. I did the video so you could have a better feel if you think im bullshitting or not

why does this math apply to acro, and not pandain about being alive.

You're the one with the worst claim in the game, so fuck off with us having to justify ourselves to you.
Its actually the other way around, shit show.

I have never and will never watch a video made by a player or honestly just posted at all. It's a text game I don't have time for your video
thats a fair call

i was actually considering doing video for rest of game, mainly a nice way to reminisce the final moments before the heart stops beating.

but i accept your point of view.


the tl;dr is that i claimed aiming to get some reactions.
unfortunately everyone disappeared after the lynch so I was left with a pile of turd, and no one to develop it with.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 16 2019 08:50 GMT
#8537
On March 16 2019 17:46 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2019 17:45 Mocsta wrote:
On March 16 2019 17:42 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 16 2019 17:37 Acrofales wrote:
On March 16 2019 17:31 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 16 2019 17:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 16 2019 17:18 Fecalfeast wrote:
man so many people are mafia it seems like

I DONT KNOW FF ARE THEY?

IDK but now that I've looked at the vote thread your wagon is super scummy lol

Explain this. Other than onegu, who is just sheeping ppl to appear as if he's helping town, who is scummy on Oats's wagon?

Like... Oats brought this up too, but it's currently Onegu and a bunch of town reads to me ...

you are scum because you're alive day 5 after everyone just accepting your claim and accepting you as town. rayn was killed when he was being useless by tunneling on you

mocsta is like fake cop claim in maybe lylo for funzies? lol ok I guess he's tryhard scum

jockmcplop is in this game? Still managed to try and vote a controversial player who is the current wagon

1gu idk he's scum too
wtf is this shit

pull ya head out

you town read me 12 hrs ago

you watched my video??? You know why i claimed. I did the video so you could have a better feel if you think im bullshitting or not

why does this math apply to acro, and not pandain about being alive.

You're the one with the worst claim in the game, so fuck off with us having to justify ourselves to you.
Its actually the other way around, shit show.

I have never and will never watch a video made by a player or honestly just posted at all. It's a text game I don't have time for your video
this could be true and im not gong to go into a he-said , she-said

other than, when you and onegu were active after i posted teh video. the view count went up to 2

now.. MAYBE, it was an observer, dunon.

im jus tpointing out an observation i am aware of.

it doesnt matter. i tl;dr it anyway.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 16 2019 08:56 GMT
#8543
On March 16 2019 17:55 Fecalfeast wrote:
When you said you faked the check on me for a reaction I bought it but c'mon man you waited so long to say you fake claimed and honestly it didn't help town at all because certainly people who don't read the game properly like me would be confused if they didn't happen to read the parts I did.
i waited for the ppl i wanted to react.

that took 24hrs with the timecycle difference; and then its saturday day. i was busy. That was the earliest I could release the video

Im not sorry that spending time with my kids is more important than this game.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 16 2019 08:57 GMT
#8544
On March 16 2019 17:51 Acrofales wrote:
@mocsta: haven't watched your video yet. Do you explain your claim? If not, DO SO NOW!!!!
its in there

its not relevant regardless

P.S. i checked PANDAIN lol
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 16 2019 09:08 GMT
#8547
Love you too FF
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 16 2019 09:19 GMT
#8551
On March 16 2019 18:14 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2019 12:58 Mocsta wrote:
On March 09 2019 06:53 rsoultin wrote:
Lol >< yay for reads lists! \o/


LightningStrike
Vivax
Holyflare
Acrofales

Raynpelikon
eet
Mocsta
Wave of Shadow
Grackaroni

sicklucker
Oatsmaster - impression reads aren't advancing but not sure this will hold up after the filter dive I didn't do
tictock

Damdred



Chezinu
Alakaslam - not happy + what now he has to think cause he thought I had no scumreads?
Mr. Wiggles

Ace
ExO_

Bloodycobbler
Darthfoley


Null-reads
Onegu - no shiny hipster reads (scum) vs. so uncaring (town)
Fecalfeast - seems to have lost interest
Rels - pissed at me man -_-

Dunno - would need to look at them closer
Tumblewood
Jockmcplop
[UoN]Sentinel
tubesock
Pandain replaced by AMG
Meapak_Ziphh

*Anything that's changed I think I've added a comment to?

Out for the night. We've got an early morning tomorrow.
On March 09 2019 08:59 Oatsmaster wrote:
Darthfoley is actually the worst scumread I’ve seen ever what
I dunno if acro found this. but i think its an important post

I saw it. I thought it was a pretty bizarre defense of someone he hadn't mentioned before in the whole game.

I think I wrote that in one of my many posts about Oats.

What did you think was important about it?
its in my video

im conflicted on oats.. hes doing some things this cycle that I town read ,

I actually like he went and cased someone. I think a scummer would be inclined to just go fuck it.
but its a struggle to articulate
the thing is, his neck is on the line, so i also know i should treat the desire to survive as null (or at least base it on the quality of the case).
Ironically, if hes doing his scum buddy, it could be a damn fine case.

I thought the post was relevant in that a scum!oats world, i think this is a town read on DF.

DF has a cool quiet confidence going about him which I town read. Hes not scared in the slightest - like a less funny ace I guess?
Could be a psychopath, or could be town. I will be polite and choose town lol.

As for oats, I think I talk about him slightly. I cant remember,

All I know is, I think pandain play this cycle doesnt line up with town at all. Its quite non-sensical.
I think all of us here in a panic are town, cos we dont know what the fuck is going on.

The one-direction people which off the top of my head is Pandain / MZ / Rels , and yes, Oats, should be the focus.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 16 2019 09:26 GMT
#8553
thats a good to-do list

#0 fade?

chat later
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 16 2019 10:04 GMT
#8560
On March 16 2019 18:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2019 18:22 Acrofales wrote:
Btw, I did like the point about AMG replacing out from playing a town dayvig. He knew the size of the thread when he replaced in, so it seems a bit weird. But I did understand it. Replacing in is always tricky and I kept up with most of the thread, but was still overwhelmed by the quantity of new posts every time I opened it.

Hard to call someone scum for getting overwhelmed, even if they have one of the coolest roles in the game.

What did AMG say about HF? Because honestly, I would 100% have shot HF in the face at daybreak on D2...

My to-do list:

Get a haircut
Buy shoes
Filter wiggles
Filter pandain+AMG
Kill Oats

Seems pretty good.
stop the tunnel and just open your eyes acro.

Mocsta, what do you think of the case?
why does my opinion matter?
i thought you put me in scum category?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 16 2019 12:37 GMT
#8578
Acro
Oats tube one is sexy
Kk
I can sleep at ease tonight since i wake aftet deadline
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 16 2019 12:39 GMT
#8579
On March 16 2019 20:57 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2019 20:55 Pandain wrote:
The obvious answer is that the thread was 300 pages and he replaced in and had no real idea what was going on

I dunno. I replace into a game I can't keep up with as town, I focus on what appears to be important at that moment: the two main wagons

Spot on

I joined at 50p balls deep into mayor campaign

I went straight who vote count and why they leading
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 16 2019 14:54 GMT
#8584
I agree with the onegu reasoning - that survivor is unlikely

I just find it hard to accept lynching a guy with 10% chance to flip survivor when theres at least another 3 scummers

Ironically i forgot i even scum read u. I was focused on pandain.
I think exo and mz both look real shit for lack of presence this cycle

Goijg to bed now.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 17 2019 01:02 GMT
#8874
Damn that sucks

Gg oats

Im only up to 435 but oats seemed town as fuck. Felt likr blazonghand up for kynch all over again

I get acro being tunneled thats ok
The rest .. hmmm

Whats the point
Game is prob technically over bar a specific night action combo
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 17 2019 02:59 GMT
#8879
On March 17 2019 05:53 Pandain wrote:
Back for a little. Oats is not scum. Case on him is meta and bullshit.

Wont do new filter dives but I think MZ is scum for reasons ive said before.

Im cut i didnt push harder to lynch this guy

Sigh

Pandain / mz confirmed red flips

Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 17 2019 03:02 GMT
#8880
On March 17 2019 06:37 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Oats/DF/TS/Pandain is a good list of scum to lynch down to get us those few in a row we'll need. We'll need to look between Onegu, Jock, and Rels after that. Whichever one or two of those who are town need to step it up so that we can win.

Acro/Mocsta/MZ/Me will be a good town circle to solve most of the game from before the end of the next night cycle, I think.

Hopefully LS and FF come around to our side after Oats flips red

Shit post
I dont understand mindset to throw this ouy as either allignmrnt

U hears it here first

Wiggles is 3P lol
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 17 2019 03:06 GMT
#8882
On March 17 2019 07:43 LightningStrike wrote:
Anyone up for an Exo shannie? All he done this game just keep poping up EoD and not really do much.

If only

Woulda def done this
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 17 2019 03:09 GMT
#8883
On March 17 2019 07:59 Onegu wrote:
I doubt oats is scum but hey we wont lynch LS or Pandain...

Yeah last 12hrs looked dirty for ls

This is prob the scum team lol

Ls panfain onegu and bc
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 17 2019 03:26 GMT
#8885
Bbygurl its ok
I will feed the puppy

Anyways rels was right and my vid got cut off
Sigh

Fuck this game
2weeks for this

Exo is scum btw
That much is confirmed
Same with pandain

Thats my strongest 2 reads jn this fecalfeast of a game

Damm u holyflare!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 17 2019 04:15 GMT
#8892
On March 17 2019 12:35 ExO_ wrote:
I'll tell you this much. I've done a really shitty job as Vanilla Town this game. But I AM Vanilla Town as I said at the start of the game. You can check my past game history, every time I've said I'm Vanilla Town I have been. Not once have I lied about this. If town has any hope of winning you should trust this much. And if Acro is scum I think we're SoL anyway.

Lol

Longest post in your filter?
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech111
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 741
Soma 496
910 371
BeSt 333
Hyuk 313
Horang2 283
Light 271
Jaedong 124
Pusan 121
EffOrt 101
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 79
Stork 73
Shinee 63
ZerO 50
Killer 48
Mong 40
Rush 33
Mind 31
Bale 30
NotJumperer 26
Sharp 26
sorry 22
yabsab 17
ZergMaN 17
ggaemo 13
hero 13
Noble 7
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe195
League of Legends
JimRising 372
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1443
pashabiceps810
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2373
Khaldor652
Other Games
gofns36595
singsing1368
ceh9635
XBOCT354
DeMusliM193
Pyrionflax182
Mew2King134
ArmadaUGS37
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick604
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream250
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH263
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2250
League of Legends
• Jankos1539
• Stunt438
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 6m
Stellar Fest
3h 6m
The PondCast
1d
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.