• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:54
CEST 11:54
KST 18:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9365 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 Next All
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 14 2019 23:20 GMT
#8290
On March 15 2019 08:17 Onegu wrote:
not on there

Sorry, my bad.

wILL Redo
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 14 2019 23:22 GMT
#8291
(After EoN4) - Flips only



Dead Scum = Red (PowerRole = Underline)
Dead Town = Green (PowerRole = Underline)
Alive with claim = Blue
(My only edit was changing Day2 AMG vote to "Pandain")



Day One final Vote Count

Mayor
Holyflare (16): Tubesock, Holyflare, rsoultin, Ace, Mr. Wiggles, Jockmcplop, Mocsta, [UoN]Sentinel, Pandain, sicklucker, raynpelikoneet, Fecalfeast, iamperfection, Damdred, ExO_, Trfel
Palmar (12): Palmar, Ticktock, Meapak_Zipphh, WaveofShadow, Grackaroni, Conversion, Alakaslam, LightningStrike, Vivax, BloodyC0bbler, Acrofales, Blazinghand
iamperfection (4): darthfoley, Tumblewood, Koshi, Oatsmaster
Chezinu (1):Chezinu
Onegu (1): Onegu
rsoultin (1): Rels
Not Voting (0):

Lynch
Trfel (11): Tubesock, sicklucker, [UoN]Sentinel, Koshi, Mr. Wiggles, Tumblewood,Fecalfeast, Jockmcplop, Acrofales, Vivax, Conversion
Blazinghand (10): Holyflare, Grackaroni, iamperfection, Oatsmaster, WaveOfShadow, raynpelikoneet, Trfel, rsoultin, ExO_, LightningStrike
Conversion (3): Mocsta, Alakaslam, darthfoley
Acrofales (2): Damdred, Tictock
iamperfection (2): BloodyC0bbler, Blazinghand
Koshi (1): Ace
Fecalfeast (1): Pandain
Grackaroni (1): Meapak_Ziphh
LightningStrike (1): Rels
[UoN]Sentinel (1): Chezinu
rsoultin (1): Onegu
Mr. Wiggles (1): Palmar



Day Two final Vote Count

Blazinghand (13): Mr. Wiggles, Rels, Holyflare, [UoN]Sentinel, rsoultin, Pandain, Mocsta, LightningStrike, WaveofShadow, Tictock, Tubesock, ExO_, Tumblewood
Holyflare (9): Blazinghand, sicklucker, BloodyC0bbler, Alakaslam, Oatsmaster, Ace, darthfoley, Acrofales, Vivax
Acrofales (2): raynpelikoneet, Fecalfeast
Ace (1): Jockmcplop
rsoultin (1): Onegu
[UoN]Sentinel (1): Grackaroni,
Mr. Wiggles (1): Meapak_Ziphh
Not voting (2): Damdred, Chezinu



Day Three final Vote Count

[UoN]Sentinel (10): Pandain, Grackaroni, Mocsta, Ace, Ticktock, Acrofales, LightningStrike, Mr. Wiggles, Tumblewood, Meapak_Ziphh
Ace (7): Oatsmaster, Rels, Jockmcplop, Chezinu, [UoN]Sentinel, darthfoley, Vivax
Chezinu (4): Alakaslam, Fecalfeast, Onegu, sicklucker
Not voting (2): ExO_, Tubesock



Day Four Final Vote Count

Chezinu (7): Onegu, Rels, sicklucker, darthfoley, Grackaroni, LighningStrike, Vivax
Tubesock (7): Mocsta, Mr. Wiggles, Jockmcplop, Chezinu, Fecalfeast, Acrofales, Alakaslam
Onegu (3): Meapak_Ziphh, ExO_, Pandain
Meapak_Ziphh (1): Oatsmaster
Oatsmaster (1): tubesock
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 14 2019 23:27 GMT
#8293
On March 15 2019 08:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Onegu is Black claim
dipshit

read the top of the quote

fuck me

you are a sheep. Nothing more than a sheep.

Which shepherd will you follow this cycle?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 14 2019 23:40 GMT
#8299
On March 15 2019 08:34 LightningStrike wrote:
I was just fucking with you chill lol....... On a more serious note do you think that the Sent wagon was pure or no?

dunno

if i can be bothered in the afternoon i will start a reread. I think bantering about these questions will not get us further.
its more like. if i think mz is scum (i.e. sent wagon). go filter dive him.

in the end its a FF lynch today so care factor is wavering.


I also got to read your rels mason qt links

One problem witrh Onegu claim is my recollection is led or was a starting momemtum for chezinu lynch.
This dosent make sense to me as survivor. Why put nuts out on the line.





Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 15 2019 00:13 GMT
#8305
On March 15 2019 09:12 Fecalfeast wrote:
It feels like every time I post there are multiple new posts between when i start writing my post and after I hit post but immediately afterward everyone is silent
patience br0
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 15 2019 00:16 GMT
#8306
lets work together
obviously i didnt check you. i wanted to see some reactions but no one was here so all a bit fucked really
hence why i didnt actually vote in the spot it counts. Maybe i was too obvious, dunno.

im happy to read the game, but I would prefer to do it as a knowledge share (i.e thread mason).

I have some odd thoughts right now, but I think my starting foundation is corrupted and/or forgotten.

want to read day1 with me?
im thinking I might skip through anyone dead, and just read alive ppl post to get a feel of when/where they chose to comment etc?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 15 2019 00:46 GMT
#8311
##Vote DF

was waiiting for you bbygurl
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 15 2019 01:01 GMT
#8315
On March 15 2019 09:51 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2019 09:46 Mocsta wrote:
##Vote DF

was waiiting for you bbygurl

Is this a serious red check or you trolling like you did earlier with FF?
does it actually matter?

do you see a redeeming quality?

again

non-muppet posts
muppet votes

is the most succinct distillation of DF over 430pages
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 15 2019 01:13 GMT
#8317
I love where i work

i been working on my projects for 6months, with deadline to install in 5 weeks.
I jsut got told now, its been pushed forward to monday.

im sorry guys, im pretty much out - at least until i can get a better feel for how fucked i am

im parking on DF. My N1-3 checks were as i said.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 15 2019 07:00 GMT
#8346
Town, my mind has been bubbling away
I found a 10min window to escape all the last-minute planning/chaos where i work.

Here are my updated reads

In short

Strong Town:FF, LS, Acro, Pandain, Wiggles

PoE Town: Jock, Exo_, TS

Null Circle: Rels, Slam, Oats

Scum Circle: Onegu, DF, MZ

I think one of Exo/Oats is scum; but not both. I prefer Oats to Exo, but I am mindful that Acro thought Exo was scummier than me.

Im not confident behind an Oats lynch as best choice (if its LYLO).

I refuse to believe Onegu is survivor.
Point 1 = The points pandain made on onegu, do not make sense as Survivor - yet thye happened.
Point 2 = A survivor doesnt need to campaign. Just needs to join wagons, or start one. Onegu campaigned with Chez
Point 3 = The timing issue Rels raised is legit. Town points to Rels if Onegu flips red

MZ gotta be scum and if we cant get consensus between DF/Oats/Onegu; I think we should just all agree to vote MZ.

Having said that, DF should be auto lynch.. Red check is icing on cake.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 15 2019 10:26 GMT
#8358
On March 15 2019 19:12 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2019 19:07 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 15 2019 18:53 Acrofales wrote:
On March 15 2019 11:52 Alakaslam wrote:
Acrofales:



Why am i drawing your attention to this?

I have no idea. Because nobody has taken control of this boat?

Or because you think scum is captaining the boat?

Or because you really want to be in charge of rations?

Anyway, back to task.

I don't trust Mocsta's claim, rescinding it, or any of the reasoning around it. DF is probably scum, from my read through yesterday, but Oats is a sure thing.

We need a sure thing. So sheep me onto Oats!

Really starting to look like this

I wish this was my scumgame. I wouldn't be as worried about my reads flipping the wrong color.

That's the main reason I don't trust mocsta, btw. With Grack and SL flipping town, there's scum hiding in my townreads.
wtf is this shit

U gave me clear town read yesterday

Pull ya head out

Today is not about ego
Its about lylo survival

Do u think oats n exo can be scum together?
If not. Oats cannot be the best lynch choice today.

Again. This isnt ego
Darthfoley has zero redeeming features. Absolutely zilch.

Oats has exo
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 15 2019 10:29 GMT
#8361
This is so fucked

Day 1. = hf and palmar ego jerking
Day2 = hf / acro ego jerking
Day 3 = rayn ego
Day 4 = onegu jerking off in thread

Day 5 = acro wants to be a fuckn hero when its all on the line
Fucks sake
What a waste of 2 weeks

Seriously
Yelling lynch XYZ is not going to sway shit
StOP IT
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 15 2019 10:32 GMT
#8362
On March 15 2019 19:28 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2019 19:26 Mocsta wrote:
On March 15 2019 19:12 Acrofales wrote:
On March 15 2019 19:07 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 15 2019 18:53 Acrofales wrote:
On March 15 2019 11:52 Alakaslam wrote:
Acrofales:

https://youtu.be/t4yu80ZhI5Q

Why am i drawing your attention to this?

I have no idea. Because nobody has taken control of this boat?

Or because you think scum is captaining the boat?

Or because you really want to be in charge of rations?

Anyway, back to task.

I don't trust Mocsta's claim, rescinding it, or any of the reasoning around it. DF is probably scum, from my read through yesterday, but Oats is a sure thing.

We need a sure thing. So sheep me onto Oats!

Really starting to look like this

I wish this was my scumgame. I wouldn't be as worried about my reads flipping the wrong color.

That's the main reason I don't trust mocsta, btw. With Grack and SL flipping town, there's scum hiding in my townreads.
wtf is this shit

U gave me clear town read yesterday

Pull ya head out

Today is not about ego
Its about lylo survival

Do u think oats n exo can be scum together?
If not. Oats cannot be the best lynch choice today.

Again. This isnt ego
Darthfoley has zero redeeming features. Absolutely zilch.

Oats has exo


Sorry, explain to me like I'm a 5 year old what the connection between oats and exo is please! Thanks
exo and oats are both playing lone wolf

Exo is complete loner but is awarw of thread sentiment
Oats is loner but seems to be out of sync

The 2 styles are so different but same outcome (= loner) . I dont see both being scum.

I thought it exo was town and oats scum night 4.
But acro thought exo was scummy which made me reconsider if exo could be scum and oata is playing dumb town.

Someone would have to meta dive oats and give a recent example of hom being dumb scum intentionally before i vote him in lylo with 15player pool.

This is enough doubt to lynch df or onegu over oats in my opinion
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 15 2019 13:54 GMT
#8369
Thats good enough for me
I would rather we consolidate on a lynch early
Im a bit concerned how little ppl have posted since deadline

Lol pandain prob assumes he is dead

##unvote
Vote: oatsmaster


Good shit acro
Night
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 16 2019 02:22 GMT
#8490
I will make an announcement when i come back from park

Maybe 2hrs

Btw pandain case is terrible
U always check town read n1

High chance to flip for confidence in 2nd read
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 16 2019 02:23 GMT
#8491
I really dont like how pandain is esposing more cycles

No way yown is this confident in any flips

Lastly

Pushing traitor is no reason to town read someone

Ery suspect
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 16 2019 03:17 GMT
#8493
On March 16 2019 12:04 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Ok i finally made it home. I think mocstas claim is wayyy too sloppy to be scum. I don't think this clears DF. I believe onegu's claim and I also believe we're at lylo so I'm not real impressed with the people who are pushing him rn.
This is what I call TMI
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 16 2019 03:58 GMT
#8495
On March 09 2019 06:53 rsoultin wrote:
Lol >< yay for reads lists! \o/


LightningStrike
Vivax
Holyflare
Acrofales

Raynpelikon
eet
Mocsta
Wave of Shadow
Grackaroni

sicklucker
Oatsmaster - impression reads aren't advancing but not sure this will hold up after the filter dive I didn't do
tictock

Damdred



Chezinu
Alakaslam - not happy + what now he has to think cause he thought I had no scumreads?
Mr. Wiggles

Ace
ExO_

Bloodycobbler
Darthfoley


Null-reads
Onegu - no shiny hipster reads (scum) vs. so uncaring (town)
Fecalfeast - seems to have lost interest
Rels - pissed at me man -_-

Dunno - would need to look at them closer
Tumblewood
Jockmcplop
[UoN]Sentinel
tubesock
Pandain replaced by AMG
Meapak_Ziphh

*Anything that's changed I think I've added a comment to?

Out for the night. We've got an early morning tomorrow.
On March 09 2019 08:59 Oatsmaster wrote:
Darthfoley is actually the worst scumread I’ve seen ever what
I dunno if acro found this. but i think its an important post
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 16 2019 03:59 GMT
#8496
On March 16 2019 12:29 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2019 11:23 Mocsta wrote:
I really dont like how pandain is esposing more cycles

No way yown is this confident in any flips

Lastly

Pushing traitor is no reason to town read someone

Ery suspect


And yet you call me scum for having been wrong a lot this game. Just like everyone else in the game
padawan its ok. all will be clear soon

my PSA hopefully will be released in 20-30min

pending internet speed
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 16 2019 04:51 GMT
#8500
My PSA

TL;DR
I sheep my vote to Acro - He deserves this much for the only guy left giving a real shit about the game
If this is it - Its been a bittersweet pleasure
& I think Pandain + Rels are scum

Im feeling much better about DF - I prob more wanted him to be scum, then I thought he was scum.



Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech111
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 741
Soma 496
910 371
BeSt 333
Hyuk 313
Horang2 283
Light 271
Jaedong 124
Pusan 121
EffOrt 101
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 79
Stork 73
Shinee 63
ZerO 50
Killer 48
Mong 40
Rush 33
Mind 31
Bale 30
NotJumperer 26
Sharp 26
sorry 22
yabsab 17
ZergMaN 17
ggaemo 13
hero 13
Noble 7
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe195
League of Legends
JimRising 372
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1443
pashabiceps810
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2373
Khaldor652
Other Games
gofns36595
singsing1368
ceh9635
XBOCT354
DeMusliM193
Pyrionflax182
Mew2King134
ArmadaUGS37
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick604
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream250
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH263
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2250
League of Legends
• Jankos1539
• Stunt438
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 6m
Stellar Fest
3h 6m
The PondCast
1d
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.