• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:54
CEST 10:54
KST 17:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6671 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 31 Next All
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 20:23 GMT
#5408
On March 08 2019 05:23 Vivax wrote:
Honestly that wiggles case was made in a state of emotional distress.

Look at wiggles' filter tho.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 20:25 GMT
#5412
On March 08 2019 05:24 WaveofShadow wrote:
Anyone who thinks bh/hf wagons right now are scum v scum are either scum themselves or completely deluded.

Someone do the legwork for me I'm at work.

It isn't scum v scum. It's scum v town. And the town is in the lead. Kill wiggles.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 20:25 GMT
#5413
On March 08 2019 05:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 03:50 Dandel Ion wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

Blazinghand (11): Mr. Wiggles, Rels, Holyflare, [UoN]Sentinel, rsoultin, AMG, Mocsta, LightningStrike, WaveofShadow, Tictock, Tubesock
Holyflare (8): Acrofales, Blazinghand, sicklucker, BloodyC0bbler, Vivax, Alakaslam, Oatsmaster, Ace
Ace (2): Jockmcplop, Tumblewood
Acrofales (2): raynpelikoneet, Fecalfeast
rsoultin (1): Onegu
[UoN]Sentinel (1): Grackaroni,
Damdred (1): Meapak_Ziphh

Not voting (4): Damdred, Chezinu, ExO_, darthfoley

Blazinghand is currently set to be lynched.

Please let us know if you notice any mistakes. The deadline is Friday, Mar 08 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in [unparsable timestamp format].

Votes outside of BH and HF seem kinda dumb espcally how spread out those votes are. Could have a mafia hiding ni there.

Kill wiggles.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 20:26 GMT
#5415
On March 08 2019 05:02 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 04:57 LightningStrike wrote:
Tina I sorry I was thinking your scum this game but I think you're town now. What stuff you looking into atm?


Honestly? I just caught up with the thread after a nice dinner of pancakes and chat with our new house guest, and I'm turning into a pumpkin in an hour when the hubby kidnaps me for the rest of the night.

So unless people send me down an avenue to poke where I come back with a solid scumread on someone, my vote stays on Blazinghand.

Though that does remind me that I wanted to read Sent and look at Grack's case so that's what I'm doing now.

Let's kill wiggles.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 20:27 GMT
#5421
On March 08 2019 05:26 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 05:25 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:24 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 08 2019 03:50 Dandel Ion wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

Blazinghand (11): Mr. Wiggles, Rels, Holyflare, [UoN]Sentinel, rsoultin, AMG, Mocsta, LightningStrike, WaveofShadow, Tictock, Tubesock
Holyflare (8): Acrofales, Blazinghand, sicklucker, BloodyC0bbler, Vivax, Alakaslam, Oatsmaster, Ace
Ace (2): Jockmcplop, Tumblewood
Acrofales (2): raynpelikoneet, Fecalfeast
rsoultin (1): Onegu
[UoN]Sentinel (1): Grackaroni,
Damdred (1): Meapak_Ziphh

Not voting (4): Damdred, Chezinu, ExO_, darthfoley

Blazinghand is currently set to be lynched.

Please let us know if you notice any mistakes. The deadline is Friday, Mar 08 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in [unparsable timestamp format].

Votes outside of BH and HF seem kinda dumb espcally how spread out those votes are. Could have a mafia hiding ni there.

Kill wiggles.

What's the case on him out of curiosity?

Open his filter and quote me a single lost that isn't him just trying to blend in.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 20:29 GMT
#5427
On March 08 2019 05:20 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 05:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:11 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:06 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:59 rsoultin wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:44 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 08 2019 04:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
[quote]
Any town people who aren’t on either BH or Holyflare are actively playing against their wincon btw?

Not to say anything that would discourage people from voting HF (and thus saving me, who I know to be town) - but presumably some people strongly TR both me and HF. I'm sure there's scum in the 10 people not on either wagon, of course, but I could see someone having a reasonable reason here. I've certainly felt doubts about this HF wagon, and if I start townreading HF I'm going to move my vote off him. It really gets my goat if these poeple voting side votes aren't around at the end of the day though. Even if you TR both of us, presumably there's one you think is more town than the other...

You don’t understand.
Either you or holyflare is getting lynched today at this point, there’s nothing else strong enough.
everyone town needs to lynch who they think is the least town or most mafia between the two of you.

Lynches are the town’s power but if there is a significant amount of people off wagon then it becomes the mafia power because they have the numbers to manipulate it their favor.


@Acro

See, Oats gets it xD

Though tbf if I strongly felt someone was scum I'd push it. Rels being so pissed off at me (I do not accept this is always a town role as an argument when it's demonstrably not) makes me less inclined to push that.

When have you seen it as a mafia role?


Oh god big...themedish game. Was in one with scum, yup. People like masoning me. I think LS mentioned the name. My chipmunk brain is useless. I think marv was scum in it with palmar?

Btw specifically a mafia mason that can add anyone in the game on successive nights


Nope. Not something I knew when I posted about it here, but I'm not sure why that's relevant? I also haven't seen a town role that does that.

Because you said demonstrably so I wanted you to demonstrate.

Assassin mafia had a mafia mason recruiter and that was Marv.
Proof:
https://quicktopic.com/51/H/5rn33mZHyEvu

Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 20:30 GMT
#5429
Gack. EBWOP: very themed game tho.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 20:36 GMT
#5441
On March 08 2019 05:34 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2019 12:40 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 07 2019 12:17 Rels wrote:
So:

On March 04 2019 03:43 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I think if you lean red on everyone it's only slightly better than leaning green on everyone. I'd almost call it a scum play Oats does put pressure on HF. I'd still lean Oats because even with that pressure he doesn't commit to any sort of scum team besides "half the thread", at least in any meaningful way to advance the game.

On March 05 2019 01:17 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Oats hasn't changed much beyond the dart throwing. I still don't see how that makes him scum.

On March 06 2019 09:53 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
There's actually two parts missing. "I'd almost call it a scum play [but] Oats does put pressure on HF. I'd still lean [red on] Oats because even with..."

That being said, it's the slightest of scum leans and I never grouped him in my lynch targets like Trfel, LS, etc.

meh. Maybe. It's kinda weak

Honestly I've been mostly going just off Palmar/Marv's take on Sentinel for my read so far but I'm wading into his filter now and it's really not pretty.

Read here:

On March 03 2019 00:07 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Stale takes by this point but I have town reads on TT and myself and I'm behind vigging Exo

@rsoultin I'm pretty sure Chez shitposts in every thread regardless of alignment. What makes him scum in this particular case?

His read on TT is In line with thread sentiment as he said in the post. Later in his big reads post he drops a scum read on TT based off the same early game posts that he already read when he called TT town the first time. (note the timestamps.)

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 04 2019 03:43 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
7) Tictock
I'll be happy voting for him if only to get him to stop putting all his reads in spoilers

Here are some of his noteworthy takes

Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 14:30 Tictock wrote:
Meap seems very Mafia to me on this page, he even does this "Guide me Senpai" thing with HF that I hate.
On March 02 2019 10:20 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Sheeeeiiiit this is more quality analysis I can get behind

Is lightingstrike scum too HF?

Gut wants me to vote Meap, so vote Meap I shall.


I agree with this for the same reason. More on this in my Meapak DD in the next post

Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 14:44 Tictock wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 10:27 Damdred wrote:
LS is town, that is all.

More when I get home and find a town circle to kill from within.



Ehh, I can't make up my mind what I want to say about this, I agree with him (which typically gives me townfeels for Damdred) but this feels like an easy, "free" read and post from Damdred. For some reason was noteworty to me... idk.

Dam Trfel...
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 10:29 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 10:23 Holyflare wrote:
For real though trfl why do you say 7?
Honestly, just guessing. Seems like the right number, that or six, I'd rather overestimate than underestimate.

As to why, I figured it would be eye-catching

You said(typed) it with such confidence though, I Believed...

+ Show Spoiler +

On March 02 2019 10:30 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 10:29 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:27 Damdred wrote:
LS is town, that is all.


You got that from him saying that he's always town?


I know because I'm masons with ls.

Ok... Damdred Probs town.

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 10:31 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 10:27 Holyflare wrote:
On February 18 2019 06:38 calgar wrote:
+


I feel like this guy wanted in and was abandoned.


Holyflare,

Great detective work! I would love to have you on my team as lead investigator! I will be sure that the corporate office hear of this amazing discovery!


Best,
[image loading]
Chezinu Isunizehc

Why does this game irrelevant post get praise from you Chez?

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 10:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Me and Damdred aren't masons even though I wish we were masons



Honest to a fault... Totes town.




Willing to give solid townleans on Trefl and LS, and a minor townlean on Damdred thus far. I've also got a bit of a gutread on FF at this point, but I'm not sharing it yet.


What's interesting here is that the foundation of all of this is LS's first three posts. I don't know which three posts qualify but up to the "me and Damdred aren't masons" LS has posted nothing of substance, town or not.

Damdy is town because he agrees with LS. He's masons with LS and LS is town so they can't be scum together. Oops LS isn't a mason but LS is town and Damdy is still town because he said LS is town.

His justification is

Show nested quote +
LS can be a hard player to read, but all these posts are honest sadness that people are starting to play for real and not just joke around and shoot the breeze as many recent games have started.

Not saying I have some kinda God-Read on him or anything, but that is how I try to and what I get from those posts.

So all of his town reads by association come from a belief that LS is honest. And that belief is predicated on the fact that LS was joking around.

Show nested quote +
HF seems to be posting to post and I don't like it, but it's not really a scum read right now. It's just him coasting.

Speaking of my Watch List, I think it's something like this right now:
...
HF (just not comfortable with him just floating around the game making no impact, yet being relatively present)


I think this is colored by TT's dislike of HF

Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 13:47 Tictock wrote:
Ok, I came, I saw, I did some things. Seems like ppl are not around so gunna do other things. May check in once more before bed but I am pretty sure I am not going to fully read the stuff I missed.

I'd like someone who is wanting to lynch oats to convince me why he is scum.

Similarly as to why ppl are voting HF for mayor.

If deadline was right now/soon I would push for Meap or Grack to lynch.


I don't like this post because he started with a gutread on her and acted off that information throughout the game, leading to the conclusion: rsoultin is town. It cheapens the value of all the evidence he posts afterward to support the fact rsoultin is town.

Leaning red



If Sent's mafia, this probably isn't why. There's over 24hrs between the two posts.

I wanted to just lynch him, but I looked through his filter and need to ask some questions first. Good way to avoid getting lynched: just not be there :/

Seems to be working great for lots of people this game
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 20:39 GMT
#5448
On March 08 2019 05:37 darthfoley wrote:
Acro why are you switching off of HF and onto Wiggles?

Because I don't think BH is scum and there aren't enough ppl who want to kill HF. I'd rather start a third wagon than lunch BH.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 20:40 GMT
#5452
On March 08 2019 05:36 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 05:35 ExO_ wrote:
I’m at work, I’ve been busy this week and will stay busy until the weekend as my boss is in town until tomorrow. Looks like HF and BH, and between the 2 Id rather lynch BH. Will hang around for 10 mins or so


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could probably lunch ExO_ too, actually.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 20:42 GMT
#5456
On March 08 2019 05:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 05:39 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:37 darthfoley wrote:
Acro why are you switching off of HF and onto Wiggles?

Because I don't think BH is scum and there aren't enough ppl who want to kill HF. I'd rather start a third wagon than lunch BH.

What part of there’s nothing else strong enough do you not understand

What part of I believe BH is town do you not understand?
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 20:46 GMT
#5463
On March 08 2019 05:41 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 05:39 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:37 darthfoley wrote:
Acro why are you switching off of HF and onto Wiggles?

Because I don't think BH is scum and there aren't enough ppl who want to kill HF. I'd rather start a third wagon than lunch BH.


Is there any case on Wiggles or is it just that Palmar was hardcoring scumreading him before his untimely demise?

https://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/542541-end-of-the-world-party-mafia?user=Mr. Wiggles&view=all

It's relatively short (a lot shorter than BH). Find me one post that isn't just flying-under-the-radar mehhhhhhh. There's also a few times when he says he'll reevaluate stuff, and never does if you put stock in that kinda stuff (imho, scum making promises and then following up is very easy to do... but other people catch scum that way, so /shrug).

There's definitely more posting than someone like onegu, but nothing that actually does anything or goes anywhere.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 20:47 GMT
#5464
On March 08 2019 05:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 05:42 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:39 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:37 darthfoley wrote:
Acro why are you switching off of HF and onto Wiggles?

Because I don't think BH is scum and there aren't enough ppl who want to kill HF. I'd rather start a third wagon than lunch BH.

What part of there’s nothing else strong enough do you not understand

What part of I believe BH is town do you not understand?

What part of it doesn’t matter, you have to choose do you not understand. There are no points for being right acro

I did choose. Other people chose wrong. I'm gonna change the game.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 20:48 GMT
#5465
On March 08 2019 05:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
Acro why would you vote wiggles over sent as third wagon?

On March 08 2019 05:36 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 05:34 rsoultin wrote:
On March 07 2019 12:40 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 07 2019 12:17 Rels wrote:
So:

On March 04 2019 03:43 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I think if you lean red on everyone it's only slightly better than leaning green on everyone. I'd almost call it a scum play Oats does put pressure on HF. I'd still lean Oats because even with that pressure he doesn't commit to any sort of scum team besides "half the thread", at least in any meaningful way to advance the game.

On March 05 2019 01:17 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Oats hasn't changed much beyond the dart throwing. I still don't see how that makes him scum.

On March 06 2019 09:53 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
There's actually two parts missing. "I'd almost call it a scum play [but] Oats does put pressure on HF. I'd still lean [red on] Oats because even with..."

That being said, it's the slightest of scum leans and I never grouped him in my lynch targets like Trfel, LS, etc.

meh. Maybe. It's kinda weak

Honestly I've been mostly going just off Palmar/Marv's take on Sentinel for my read so far but I'm wading into his filter now and it's really not pretty.

Read here:

On March 03 2019 00:07 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Stale takes by this point but I have town reads on TT and myself and I'm behind vigging Exo

@rsoultin I'm pretty sure Chez shitposts in every thread regardless of alignment. What makes him scum in this particular case?

His read on TT is In line with thread sentiment as he said in the post. Later in his big reads post he drops a scum read on TT based off the same early game posts that he already read when he called TT town the first time. (note the timestamps.)

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 04 2019 03:43 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
7) Tictock
I'll be happy voting for him if only to get him to stop putting all his reads in spoilers

Here are some of his noteworthy takes

Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 14:30 Tictock wrote:
Meap seems very Mafia to me on this page, he even does this "Guide me Senpai" thing with HF that I hate.
On March 02 2019 10:20 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Sheeeeiiiit this is more quality analysis I can get behind

Is lightingstrike scum too HF?

Gut wants me to vote Meap, so vote Meap I shall.


I agree with this for the same reason. More on this in my Meapak DD in the next post

Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 14:44 Tictock wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 10:27 Damdred wrote:
LS is town, that is all.

More when I get home and find a town circle to kill from within.



Ehh, I can't make up my mind what I want to say about this, I agree with him (which typically gives me townfeels for Damdred) but this feels like an easy, "free" read and post from Damdred. For some reason was noteworty to me... idk.

Dam Trfel...
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 10:29 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 10:23 Holyflare wrote:
For real though trfl why do you say 7?
Honestly, just guessing. Seems like the right number, that or six, I'd rather overestimate than underestimate.

As to why, I figured it would be eye-catching

You said(typed) it with such confidence though, I Believed...

+ Show Spoiler +

On March 02 2019 10:30 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 10:29 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:27 Damdred wrote:
LS is town, that is all.


You got that from him saying that he's always town?


I know because I'm masons with ls.

Ok... Damdred Probs town.

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 10:31 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 10:27 Holyflare wrote:
On February 18 2019 06:38 calgar wrote:
+


I feel like this guy wanted in and was abandoned.


Holyflare,

Great detective work! I would love to have you on my team as lead investigator! I will be sure that the corporate office hear of this amazing discovery!


Best,
[image loading]
Chezinu Isunizehc

Why does this game irrelevant post get praise from you Chez?

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 10:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Me and Damdred aren't masons even though I wish we were masons



Honest to a fault... Totes town.




Willing to give solid townleans on Trefl and LS, and a minor townlean on Damdred thus far. I've also got a bit of a gutread on FF at this point, but I'm not sharing it yet.


What's interesting here is that the foundation of all of this is LS's first three posts. I don't know which three posts qualify but up to the "me and Damdred aren't masons" LS has posted nothing of substance, town or not.

Damdy is town because he agrees with LS. He's masons with LS and LS is town so they can't be scum together. Oops LS isn't a mason but LS is town and Damdy is still town because he said LS is town.

His justification is

Show nested quote +
LS can be a hard player to read, but all these posts are honest sadness that people are starting to play for real and not just joke around and shoot the breeze as many recent games have started.

Not saying I have some kinda God-Read on him or anything, but that is how I try to and what I get from those posts.

So all of his town reads by association come from a belief that LS is honest. And that belief is predicated on the fact that LS was joking around.

Show nested quote +
HF seems to be posting to post and I don't like it, but it's not really a scum read right now. It's just him coasting.

Speaking of my Watch List, I think it's something like this right now:
...
HF (just not comfortable with him just floating around the game making no impact, yet being relatively present)


I think this is colored by TT's dislike of HF

Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 13:47 Tictock wrote:
Ok, I came, I saw, I did some things. Seems like ppl are not around so gunna do other things. May check in once more before bed but I am pretty sure I am not going to fully read the stuff I missed.

I'd like someone who is wanting to lynch oats to convince me why he is scum.

Similarly as to why ppl are voting HF for mayor.

If deadline was right now/soon I would push for Meap or Grack to lynch.


I don't like this post because he started with a gutread on her and acted off that information throughout the game, leading to the conclusion: rsoultin is town. It cheapens the value of all the evidence he posts afterward to support the fact rsoultin is town.

Leaning red



If Sent's mafia, this probably isn't why. There's over 24hrs between the two posts.

I wanted to just lynch him, but I looked through his filter and need to ask some questions first. Good way to avoid getting lynched: just not be there :/

Seems to be working great for lots of people this game

Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 20:50 GMT
#5469
On March 08 2019 05:48 Vivax wrote:
Looks like Ill have to vote BH then to ensure this isnt another fuckup day.

Just look at wiggles first, please?
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 20:51 GMT
#5470
On March 08 2019 05:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 05:47 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:42 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:39 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:37 darthfoley wrote:
Acro why are you switching off of HF and onto Wiggles?

Because I don't think BH is scum and there aren't enough ppl who want to kill HF. I'd rather start a third wagon than lunch BH.

What part of there’s nothing else strong enough do you not understand

What part of I believe BH is town do you not understand?

What part of it doesn’t matter, you have to choose do you not understand. There are no points for being right acro

I did choose. Other people chose wrong. I'm gonna change the game.

With what? Make a case then or start convincing people

DId you look at his filter?
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 20:56 GMT
#5479
On March 08 2019 05:54 sicklucker wrote:
Well if we dont kill hf now hes never dying. So ill just have to asume hes town if thats happening and pray mafia nk him and reevaluate if I dont kill. I dont think we have the votes to kill him today is what im trying to say. so lets set up a side wagon to bh. But fuck I dont have enough time

On March 05 2019 08:52 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:51 Palmar wrote:
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia

your wifom mind bomb wont work im going to ignore it.


Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia
Wiggles is mafia

Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 21:25 GMT
#5511
On March 08 2019 05:58 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 05:50 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:48 Vivax wrote:
Looks like Ill have to vote BH then to ensure this isnt another fuckup day.

Just look at wiggles first, please?


His posts where he talks to TS seem good to me. TS was like "If Im mayor, ill sheep HF", effectively avoiding to give out an opinion on anyone. WIggles picked up on that.

Third post he calls out like 3 or 4 dudes (you, sent, conversion) for not sticking their neck out, effectively sticking out his own.

Idk, just doesnt seem mafia to me. Also, he most likely was the first to catch TS, so kudos to him.

I can do any other player I have listed in my final list. And BH is the next one in it.

Ok. You're right. The interaction with TS is actually okay :/

But it's from this point onward that I just read mehhhh:
On March 04 2019 14:20 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
What do you think of the Acro case Oats?

I've been going back re-reading his posts and the case on him, but I'm having trouble making up my mind. I'll probably sleep on it and re-read again in the morning.

"please tell me what to think, I'll get back" (never did)

On March 05 2019 05:48 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:44 Ace wrote:
Blazinghand don't get yourself lynched for bs. If you're town you just waste a day as there's no real discussion being generated regarding you, and it's an easy wagon for Scum to hop on.

Thank you! Felt like I was yelling into the wind

Claims he was advocating for BH being town (although I have no idea how Ace got there either), when he was advocating for a mayor to shiv BH rather than lynching him:
On March 05 2019 04:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
What's with the BH train? If you want to kill a hardcore lurker like that why not use the mayor lynch? I don't see the benefit



On March 05 2019 06:17 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
I'll consolidate onto trfel, feels better than Conv to me right now.

I read rsoul town for what it's worth

Yeuchhhh

On March 05 2019 12:31 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 12:23 WaveofShadow wrote:
Anyway, as much as tooting my own horn is super fun (man I was a goddamn all-star scum player---I think my winrate might have been better than HFs)---

I want to make this clear before I post a little on rsoul
We are lynching ONLY HF OR BH tomorrow.
The game can't proceed properly until that's done. Of those two, I'd rather HF die. Not sure if for personal/fun reasons or not, but whateva. I will not be pushing anyone else actively.


I'll be interested to see what you say about rsoul. Don't read her that way and would rather she doesn't catch a bullet.

Hopefully someone takes care of BH tonight. I get that HF needs to flip too. =/

"Please tell me what to think" take 2.

Nothing he did in D1 was to take solid stances. The very start of the game he was pressuring TS a bit, but dropped it when he got no support and it kinda just faded.


On March 05 2019 12:34 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
As much as I didn't like Conversion, Marv seems cool so far.

Not only is this a lie (he scummed trfel over conversion), but marv came in looking pretty townie. If wiggles is scum this is such a safe play! Gain easy town credit when later in the night you shank him. So fucking simple (and btw, I've done this).

On March 05 2019 14:50 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Rayn, is your read on Acro still the same? You had him pegged as scum earlier.

I don't see it after the second half of the day and the reaction to the Palmar lynch. He's helping move the game forward in a useful way now, even if he's wrong about some things (like me)

"Please tell me what to think" take 3.


Then there's a lot of just generally just looking like he's saying stuff without actually saying stuff.

I mean. Do I have a sure read on Wiggles? No. Not really. He could just be a town that's really struggling with the length of the game. But I'm more confident that he's scum than I am that BH is. And for the rest I'm sure Palmar had a damned good reason to suddenly spam the thread with Wiggles is Mafia. He didn't do that with Sentinel, BC or HF. He read Wiggles filter and you can see the alarm bells go off in his head. He never really said why. But it's blendy shit and reads like a blendy mafia.

I have played a scumgame with Wiggles a looooong time ago, and remember bussing him at some point for being all blendy and lurky and stuff. Same as this play. But not sure I ever played with town Wiggles, so meta case is not a good case here.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 21:33 GMT
#5520
On March 08 2019 06:23 Dandel Ion wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

Blazinghand (13): Mr. Wiggles, Rels, Holyflare, [UoN]Sentinel, rsoultin, AMG, Mocsta, LightningStrike, WaveofShadow, Tictock, Tubesock, ExO_, Vivax
Holyflare (7): Blazinghand, sicklucker, BloodyC0bbler, Alakaslam, Oatsmaster, Ace, darthfoley
Ace (2): Jockmcplop, Tumblewood
Acrofales (2): raynpelikoneet, Fecalfeast
rsoultin (1): Onegu
[UoN]Sentinel (1): Grackaroni,
Damdred (1): Meapak_Ziphh
Mr. Wiggles (1): Acrofales

Not voting (2): Damdred, Chezinu

Blazinghand is currently set to be lynched.

Please let us know if you notice any mistakes. The deadline is Friday, Mar 08 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in .

I brought out my coloring book again. Not a fan about the amount of people I still haven't figured out yet. But big game and a tunnel on HF is gonna do that.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 21:34 GMT
#5521
On March 08 2019 06:26 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 05:51 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:47 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:42 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:39 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 05:37 darthfoley wrote:
Acro why are you switching off of HF and onto Wiggles?

Because I don't think BH is scum and there aren't enough ppl who want to kill HF. I'd rather start a third wagon than lunch BH.

What part of there’s nothing else strong enough do you not understand

What part of I believe BH is town do you not understand?

What part of it doesn’t matter, you have to choose do you not understand. There are no points for being right acro

I did choose. Other people chose wrong. I'm gonna change the game.

With what? Make a case then or start convincing people

DId you look at his filter?

Yes it’s scummy

So lets kill him!
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 226
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1198
Bisu 665
hero 158
HiyA 110
Shine 71
Soma 59
EffOrt 38
Mong 36
sorry 32
NotJumperer 25
[ Show more ]
Killer 22
Bale 22
ZerO 19
Sharp 12
Noble 11
Terrorterran 11
League of Legends
JimRising 484
Counter-Strike
ceh9535
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft757
crisheroes596
Other Games
gofns5826
olofmeister1065
singsing762
Livibee227
Pyrionflax68
ArmadaUGS47
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream555
Other Games
gamesdonequick531
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 14
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH343
• StrangeGG 31
• LUISG 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2390
League of Legends
• Rush1238
• Jankos1225
• Lourlo979
• Stunt457
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 7m
Afreeca Starleague
1h 7m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
15h 7m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 2h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.