• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:48
CEST 12:48
KST 19:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9064 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next All
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 14 2019 02:26 GMT
#8087
On March 14 2019 11:25 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Faithful listener LightningStrike calls in:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 11:20 LightningStrike wrote:
I took some time off I think it was TvT for Tubesock vs Chez which makes me sad. It kinda shitty but we have to deal with it.

What's making you change your mind on TS? I don't like how TS rolled over at the end, and unlike some others, I don't believe it's necessarily a town tell. For me that's not alignment-indicative, so I think the previous case still stands.

Im also weighing in with Chez town read on tubesock

I dunno where I sit trusting anything out of acro mouth, but chez I can + he locked onto sentinel DAy1.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 14 2019 03:13 GMT
#8093
On March 14 2019 12:08 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2019 11:25 Mocsta wrote:
On March 14 2019 11:21 LightningStrike wrote:
FYI Rels is not going to return till tomorrow I believe he feeling very demotivated from what he told me in the qt due to chez's flip.
LOL

funny.. doesnt he have to mason someone else?

hes playing this game so weird.. whose doing most of the game solving in the qt?

i.e. whose putting original thought in, and who is listening/responding?

I told him who I want him to mason up already. We both share the duty on who putting original thought in and stuff.
I mean this respectfully, you may feel that, but its rarely 50/50

Rels posted logs before so i assume you can as well

i suggest you check with hosts and post before night end.

If hes feeding off you, and planting seeds - very scummy.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 14 2019 03:52 GMT
#8096
OMG.. i believe acro

i cant believe this

Lurker vig has been issued on TL before. wtf
(I actually got onto this from MZ "responsiblilty mafia" - I havnt filter dived, but im curious now what his position on lurker vig is, since he knew it was a legit possibility)


As for pandain, i dont like how much he is riding on the dayvig confirmed town status thing, but i think thats more likely to come from town.
One flawed point raised for the record is the TL database has 26 instances of day vig role. Its roughly 50/50 split between town and scum.
I think you're town on how you are playing the game - but need to stop citing role as evidence. Its not.

So if I update my read pool:


Day One Final Vote Count - TRFEL + PALMAR

Mayor
Holyfare (16): Tubesock, Holyfare, rsoultin, ace, Mr. Wiggles, Jockmcplop, Mocsta, [UoN]Sentinel, Pandain, sicklucker, raynpeliokneet, Fecalfeast, iamperfection, damdred, ExO_, trfel
palmar (12): palmar, tictock, Meapak_Zipphh, waveofshadow, Grackaroni, conversion, Alakaslam, LightningStrike, Vivax, BloodyC0bbler, ACROFALES, blazinghand
iamperfection (4): darthfoley, Tumblewood, koshi, Oatsmaster
Chezinu (1):Chezinu
Onegu (1): Onegu
rsoultin (1): Rels

Lynch
trfel (11): Tubesock, sicklucker, [UoN]Sentinel, koshi, Mr. Wiggles, Tumblewood, Fecalfeast, Jockmcplop, ACROFALES, Vivax, conversion
blazinghand (10): Holyfare, Grackaroni, iamperfection, Oatsmaster, waveofshadow, raynpeliokneet, trfel, rsoultin, ExO_, LightningStrike
conversion (3): Mocsta, Alakaslam, darthfoley
ACROFALES (2): damdred, tictock
iamperfection (2): BloodyC0bbler, blazinghand
koshi (1): ace
Fecalfeast (1): PANDAIN
Grackaroni (1): Meapak_Ziphh
LightningStrike (1): Rels
[UoN]Sentinel (1): Chezinu
rsoultin (1): Onegu
Mr. Wiggles (1): palmar


Day Two Final Vote Count - BLAZINGHAND

blazinghand (13): Mr. Wiggles, Rels, Holyfare, [UoN]Sentinel, rsoultin, PANDAIN, Mocsta, LightningStrike, waveofshadow, tictock, Tubesock, ExO_, Tumblewood
Holyfare (9): blazinghand, sicklucker, BloodyC0bbler, Alakaslam, Oatsmaster, ace, darthfoley, ACROFALES, Vivax
ACROFALES (2): raynpeliokneet, Fecalfeast
ace (1): Jockmcplop
rsoultin (1): Onegu
[UoN]Sentinel (1): Grackaroni,
Mr. Wiggles (1): Meapak_Ziphh

Not voting (2): damdred, Chezinu


Day Three Final Vote Count - [UoN]Sentinel

[UoN]Sentinel (10): PANDAIN, Grackaroni, Mocsta, ace, tictock, ACROFALES, LightningStrike, Mr. Wiggles, Tumblewood, Meapak_Ziphh
ace (7): Oatsmaster, Rels, Jockmcplop, Chezinu, [UoN]Sentinel, darthfoley, Vivax
Chezinu (4): Alakaslam, Fecalfeast, Onegu, sicklucker

Not voting (2): ExO_, Tubesock


Day Four Final Vote Count - Chezinu

Chezinu (7): Onegu, Rels, sicklucker, darthfoley, Grackaroni, LighningStrike, Vivax
Tubesock (7): Mocsta, Mr. Wiggles, Jockmcplop, Chezinu, Fecalfeast, ACROFALES, Alakaslam
Onegu (3): Meapak_Ziphh, ExO_, PANDAIN
Meapak_Ziphh (1): Oatsmaster
Oatsmaster (1): tubesock
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 14 2019 03:56 GMT
#8097
Throwing out something

If Tube + Chez is TvT

Oats vote doesnt bode well
On March 14 2019 06:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
I think we just lynch mz here


Clearly was here before lynch
Clearly his vote wasnt going to change the outcome between TS/Chez
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 14 2019 04:23 GMT
#8100
This will be my last post for cycle
This is just a gut feel dump of where I stand with remaining player count in
My care factor is pretty low and I cant be bothered re-reading the game. Its pretty annoying that I still wake up to 10 pages and majority of it is what I surmise as "policy discussion". Yes, Im contributing to that shitpool too. I get it and am disgusted at myself. I never read the first 50 pages of the game, and stopped reading critically after day2 lynch.

The game needs to migrate towards what Acro did with Chez claim. That was incredible. Absolutely outstanding, and even before the lynch, you could see Chez broke out of character to congratulate out of shock.

At least one of Acro/Pandain has to be shot tonight.
One thing to consider is that Fecalfeast lost his bomb due to the chez lynch. So unfortunately there is no incentive for scum to shoot him. This will be an interesting point as we get closer to MYLO. I assume next cycle isnt lylo?

+ Show Spoiler [reads] +

Onegu- I can only recall him focused on reads and semantics. Very one-track focused. Probably scum.

Fecalfeast - I dont remember anything about this guy other than the claim. Odd thing to fake and took the "roleplay" with chez seriously. I would only consider scum at lylo.

LightningStrike - Again, i dont remember anything this guy has said. Like a constantly available puppy dog waiting to be fed. Has to be town.

Oatsmaster - Had a strong Day1 and has completely faded. Unlike me, has not cited the game size and progression as a deterrent. Very bullish when comes back in, not working with town even though not a key contributor. I find that scummy. I would seriously consider a lynch as maybe 2nd or 3rd scum option.

sicklucker - Again, I cant remember a single thing about this guy. I think hes posting a lot but i just cant recall what his focus is. I would be fucked if LYLO was sl/ff/me.

Acrofales-I believe the claim. He really stepped up this Day cycle. I will give it to him. That chez piece was beautiful. Im dropping the 3P thing altogether.

Jockmcplop-Strong Day1+2 town read. Tapered off Day3/4, and I think this drop off is exhaustion and confusion similar to my own. Just the way he explained it, I really resonated with. Ride or Die for me.

ExO_-Im sticking with my lone wolf play. Its interesting. Him and oats are doing a similar thing so why am i townreading exo and not oats. I think its because exo is still playing within the boundaries of thread sentiment which I think is more likely to be town lone wolf. Oats is just completely out of sync with game state.

Vivax-Im trusting the flipped townies here. Rayn/rsuoltin etc. i stopped reading him yonks ago.

Grackaroni-I thought was town Day1/2. I dont think his push on me is scum setting up a mislynch. he probably believes it. I should read his day1/day2 stuff in detail like i promised. I cant remember much other than he picked up on some really good off-beat stuff. "hipster" town

tubesock-Following read from Chez + Acro.

Pandain-Is trying too hard for scum +all this confirmed town shit just draws attention to him being shot. I could revisit at LYLO, but frankly, I would be shocked if he got there

darthfoley-I had to pause before choosing null or red. If i could distill DF this game. hes saying things that feel good, but is ending up in shit places. I think thats pretty scummy.

Mocsta-dduhhhhh

Meapak_Ziphh-Again, I cant remember anything about this guy. He seems to come in and bark at thread sentiment but not doing anything to change it.

Mr. Wiggles-My weakest of town reads. Dunno, about this. Again, I cant remmeber shit about his vote progressions. Seems to be a recurring theme. Game is too big. Seems to be an older / more mature version of Lightning Strike in the sense of puppy dog waiting to be fed. A town point in his favour is that the posting frequency and tone has been consistent.

Alakaslam-Another ball of nothingness. Is always posting but i dont see a purpose. Also, I dont think he was getting horny over Chez like he normally does. Scum to town could be an explanation

Rels-When I think of Rels, I think, wasted opportunity. Everything seems to be limp. I dunno how much of this could be IRL. I dont think his submissive as scum, so could be explained by other factors. I dunno.


In short

Town Circle: FF, LS, Acro, Jock, ExO, Vivax, Grack, TS, Pandain, Wiggles)

Null Circle: SL, Rels

Scum Circle: Onegu, Oats, DF, MZ, Slam

I didnt end up at that breakdown trying to find a scum team of 7. Those are jsut the ppl that intuitively came to me as scummy.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 14 2019 04:24 GMT
#8101
On March 14 2019 13:00 LightningStrike wrote:
Mocsta didn't you claim a parity check on someone earlier?
Cos Pandain made it public
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 14 2019 04:30 GMT
#8102
For funsies

I will update the vote count with my read
Scum = Sentinel, BC + ONEGU, Oats, DF, MZ, Slam


Day One Final Vote Count - trfel + palmar

Mayor
Holyfare (16): Tubesock, Holyfare, rsoultin, ace, Mr. Wiggles, Jockmcplop, Mocsta, [UoN]Sentinel, Pandain, sicklucker, raynpeliokneet, Fecalfeast, iamperfection, damdred, ExO_, trfel
palmar (12): palmar, tictock, Meapak_Zipphh, waveofshadow, Grackaroni, conversion, ALAKASLAM, LightningStrike, Vivax, BloodyC0bbler, ACROFALES, blazinghand
iamperfection (4): DARTHFOLEY, Tumblewood, koshi, OATSMASTER
Chezinu (1):Chezinu
ONEGU (1): ONEGU
rsoultin (1): Rels

Lynch
trfel (11): Tubesock, sicklucker, [UoN]Sentinel, koshi, Mr. Wiggles, Tumblewood, Fecalfeast, Jockmcplop, ACROFALES, Vivax, conversion
blazinghand (10): Holyfare, Grackaroni, iamperfection, OATSMASTER, waveofshadow, raynpeliokneet, trfel, rsoultin, ExO_, LightningStrike
conversion (3): Mocsta, ALAKASLAM, DARTHFOLEY
ACROFALES (2): damdred, tictock
iamperfection (2): BloodyC0bbler, blazinghand
koshi (1): ace
Fecalfeast (1): PANDAIN
Grackaroni (1): MEAPAK_ZIPHH
LightningStrike (1): Rels
[UoN]Sentinel (1): Chezinu
rsoultin (1): ONEGU
Mr. Wiggles (1): palmar


Day Two Final Vote Count - BLAZINGHAND

blazinghand (13): Mr. Wiggles, Rels, Holyfare, [UoN]Sentinel, rsoultin, PANDAIN, Mocsta, LightningStrike, waveofshadow, tictock, Tubesock, ExO_, Tumblewood
Holyfare (9): blazinghand, sicklucker, BloodyC0bbler, ALAKASLAM, OATSMASTER, ace, DARTHFOLEY, ACROFALES, Vivax
ACROFALES (2): raynpeliokneet, Fecalfeast
ace (1): Jockmcplop
rsoultin (1): ONEGU
[UoN]Sentinel (1): Grackaroni,
Mr. Wiggles (1): MEAPAK_ZIPHH

Not voting (2): damdred, Chezinu


Day Three Final Vote Count - [UoN]Sentinel

[UoN]Sentinel (10): PANDAIN, Grackaroni, Mocsta, ace, tictock, ACROFALES, LightningStrike, Mr. Wiggles, Tumblewood, MEAPAK_ZIPHH
ace (7): OATSMASTER, Rels, Jockmcplop, Chezinu, [UoN]Sentinel, DARTHFOLEY, Vivax
Chezinu (4): ALAKASLAM, Fecalfeast, ONEGU, sicklucker

Not voting (2): ExO_, Tubesock


Day Four Final Vote Count - Chezinu

Chezinu (7): ONEGU, Rels, sicklucker, DARTHFOLEY, Grackaroni, LighningStrike, Vivax
Tubesock (7): Mocsta, Mr. Wiggles, Jockmcplop, Chezinu, Fecalfeast, ACROFALES, ALAKASLAM
ONEGU (3): MEAPAK_ZIPHH, ExO_, PANDAIN
MEAPAK_ZIPHH (1): OATSMASTER
OATSMASTER (1): tubesock


Ironically this makes some sense to me.
Even Day2. Lynch HF first is justifiable as policy so its ok they bandwagoned.
Sentinel is by himself as traitor.

Nice.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 14 2019 05:36 GMT
#8104
Oats,
I dont get what you are advocating; that you could have protected Onegu by voting TT or Chez?


On March 12 2019 22:01 Dandel Ion wrote:
Day Four Vote Count

Tubesock (5): Mocsta, Fecalfeast, Mr. Wiggles, Alakaslam, Jockmcplop
Chezinu (3): Onegu, Rels, sicklucker
Maepak_Ziphh (2): Acrofales, LighningStrike
darthfoley (1): Vivax

Not voting (8): Oatsmaster, Chezinu, ExO_, Grackaroni, tubesock, Pandain, darthfoley, Maepak_Ziphh

Tubesock is currently set to be lynched.



This is vote count adjusted for the 3 votes before yours in that 5hr span.

~ 13 March 2019 02:30
Day Four Vote Count

Tubesock (5): Mocsta, Fecalfeast, Mr. Wiggles, Alakaslam, Jockmcplop
Chezinu (5): Onegu, Rels, sicklucker, tubesock, LS
Maepak_Ziphh (2): Acrofales, oatsmaster
darthfoley (1): Vivax
Slam (1): Pandain

Not voting (5): Chezinu, ExO_, Grackaroni, darthfoley, Maepak_Ziphh

Tubesock is currently set to be lynched.



This is vote count when you made that post (40min out from deadline)
On March 14 2019 07:21 kitaman27 wrote:
Day Four Vote Count

Tubesock (7): Mocsta, Mr. Wiggles, Jockmcplop, Chezinu, LighningStrike, Vivax, Fecalfeast
Onegu (5): Acrofales, Meapak_Ziphh, ExO_, Alakaslam, Pandain
Chezinu (4): Onegu, Rels, sicklucker, darthfoley
Meapak_Ziphh (2): Oatsmaster, Grackaroni
Oatsmaster (1): tubesock

Not voting (0):

Tubesock is currently set to be lynched.

Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 14 2019 05:50 GMT
#8108
Slam

Who would you swap in that list with you?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 14 2019 09:06 GMT
#8123
Sentinel is mvp this game for sure

Root cause for this shitty game of continual town v town

Amazing job as traitor

Playes it to perfection
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 14 2019 13:16 GMT
#8124
Great thoughts come in shower

Oats is scum because of how hard i had to try for him to comment on my scum case on ace

He pretty much hedged as much as he could

Onegu or oats tomorrow

I dont care what order as long as they are the next 2
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 14 2019 13:19 GMT
#8125
Oo and darthfoley to finish off top 3

My notes on him are legit
Content reads good. Hes clearly not a muppet.
Yet somehow his vote is always on worst option for town.

Muppet vote and non muppet posts = scum

Next 3 lynches

Onegu / oatsmaster and then darthfoley
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 14 2019 22:36 GMT
#8228
Acro

You are diluting your posts/filter going back/forth with Oats.

All he is doing is countering by throwing the question back to you - pretty scummy.
Getting you to argue against yourself

WHERE IS HIS READS. blah blah blah
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 14 2019 22:53 GMT
#8245
Onegu

Why r u responding to oats then lol
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 14 2019 22:56 GMT
#8251
Anyways

I checked

N1 Koshi
N2 Holyflare
N3 Tictock
N4 darthfoley
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 14 2019 23:07 GMT
#8268
I checked fecalfeast

##Vote: FF

GG sl/grack/vivax
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 14 2019 23:11 GMT
#8279
On March 15 2019 08:10 Acrofales wrote:
@Mocsta: I'm confused. Didn't you claim you checked DF?
correct

ploy

DF is scum. I dont need to check him.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 14 2019 23:14 GMT
#8281
On March 15 2019 08:11 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2019 08:11 Mocsta wrote:
On March 15 2019 08:10 Acrofales wrote:
@Mocsta: I'm confused. Didn't you claim you checked DF?
correct

ploy

DF is scum. I dont need to check him.



But you just said you checked him?
what dont you understand about the word "ploy"
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 14 2019 23:14 GMT
#8283
5min from deadline...
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 14 2019 23:16 GMT
#8287
(After EoN4) - Flips ONLY



Dead Scum = Red (PowerRole = Underline)
Dead Town = Green (PowerRole = Underline)
Alive with claim = Blue
(My only edit was changing Day2 AMG vote to "Pandain")



Day One final Vote Count

Mayor
Holyflare (16): Tubesock, Holyflare, rsoultin, Ace, Mr. Wiggles, Jockmcplop, Mocsta, [UoN]Sentinel, Pandain, sicklucker, raynpelikoneet, Fecalfeast, iamperfection, Damdred, ExO_, Trfel
Palmar (12): Palmar, Ticktock, Meapak_Zipphh, WaveofShadow, Grackaroni, Conversion, Alakaslam, LightningStrike, Vivax, BloodyC0bbler, Acrofales, Blazinghand
iamperfection (4): darthfoley, Tumblewood, Koshi, Oatsmaster
Chezinu (1):Chezinu
sicklucker (1): sicklucker
rsoultin (1): Rels
Not Voting (0):

Lynch
Trfel (11): Tubesock, sicklucker, [UoN]Sentinel, Koshi, Mr. Wiggles, Tumblewood,Fecalfeast, Jockmcplop, Acrofales, Vivax, Conversion
Blazinghand (10): Holyflare, Grackaroni, iamperfection, Oatsmaster, WaveOfShadow, raynpelikoneet, Trfel, rsoultin, ExO_, LightningStrike
Conversion (3): Mocsta, Alakaslam, darthfoley
Acrofales (2): Damdred, Tictock
iamperfection (2): BloodyC0bbler, Blazinghand
Koshi (1): Ace
Fecalfeast (1): Pandain
Grackaroni (1): Meapak_Ziphh
LightningStrike (1): Rels
[UoN]Sentinel (1): Chezinu
rsoultin (1): sicklucker
Mr. Wiggles (1): Palmar



Day Two final Vote Count

Blazinghand (13): Mr. Wiggles, Rels, Holyflare, [UoN]Sentinel, rsoultin, Pandain, Mocsta, LightningStrike, WaveofShadow, Tictock, Tubesock, ExO_, Tumblewood
Holyflare (9): Blazinghand, sicklucker, BloodyC0bbler, Alakaslam, Oatsmaster, Ace, darthfoley, Acrofales, Vivax
Acrofales (2): raynpelikoneet, Fecalfeast
Ace (1): Jockmcplop
rsoultin (1): sicklucker
[UoN]Sentinel (1): Grackaroni,
Mr. Wiggles (1): Meapak_Ziphh
Not voting (2): Damdred, Chezinu



Day Three final Vote Count

[UoN]Sentinel (10): Pandain, Grackaroni, Mocsta, Ace, Ticktock, Acrofales, LightningStrike, Mr. Wiggles, Tumblewood, Meapak_Ziphh
Ace (7): Oatsmaster, Rels, Jockmcplop, Chezinu, [UoN]Sentinel, darthfoley, Vivax
Chezinu (4): Alakaslam, Fecalfeast, sicklucker, sicklucker
Not voting (2): ExO_, Tubesock



Day Four Final Vote Count

Chezinu (7): sicklucker, Rels, sicklucker, darthfoley, Grackaroni, LighningStrike, Vivax
Tubesock (7): Mocsta, Mr. Wiggles, Jockmcplop, Chezinu, Fecalfeast, Acrofales, Alakaslam
sicklucker (3): Meapak_Ziphh, ExO_, Pandain
Meapak_Ziphh (1): Oatsmaster
Oatsmaster (1): tubesock
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko182
ProTech144
Rex 8
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 688
Soma 650
Jaedong 524
Horang2 340
BeSt 331
Soulkey 263
Hyuk 247
910 225
Light 222
Stork 219
[ Show more ]
Mini 144
Snow 143
EffOrt 142
Pusan 115
Last 105
ZerO 98
Rush 60
ggaemo 60
Shinee 49
Mind 46
Mong 45
Killer 43
Yoon 33
Larva 26
Creator 25
Bale 25
hero 25
Sharp 17
sorry 15
Noble 15
yabsab 13
Sacsri 12
Dota 2
Gorgc5678
XcaliburYe134
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1489
pashabiceps892
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2605
Khaldor807
Other Games
gofns36529
singsing1434
XBOCT289
Pyrionflax259
DeMusliM206
Mew2King115
ArmadaUGS50
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH307
• StrangeGG 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1614
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
12m
Rex8
WardiTV0
Stellar Fest
2h 12m
The PondCast
23h 12m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.