• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:03
CEST 08:03
KST 15:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7620 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 Next All
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 16 2019 20:42 GMT
#8729
On March 17 2019 05:40 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2019 05:26 Dandel Ion wrote:
Day Five Vote Count

Oatsmaster (7): Acrofales, Mocsta, Jockmcplop, Rels, Maepak_Ziphh, Mr. Wiggles, Onegu
Mr. Wiggles (3): Oatsmaster, Tubesock, Fecalfeast
Maepak_Zipph (2): darthfoley, LightningStrike
Mocsta (1): Pandain


Not voting (2): Alakaslam, ExO_

Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched.

Please let us know if you notice any mistakes. The deadline is Saturday, Mar 16 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in .

Slam and ExO aren't here and not voted either. Very concerning.



On March 17 2019 05:32 Rels wrote:
I also hate that Slam and Exo are not there and have not voted



LS confirmed not reading the thread
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 16 2019 21:49 GMT
#8769
On March 17 2019 06:48 ExO_ wrote:
actually why the fuck isnt onegu the vote. Shennanigans happened yestersay to save specifically him and suddenly ppl buy this 3 p story? Can we fucking kill onegu?



No...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 16 2019 21:52 GMT
#8774
Like I want people to look at what I have said about my role... I am 3p it is the only thing that makes sense for me.

I AM A SURVIOR.

I have talked about why I screamed about that traitor lynch. It made me look bad so I had to make a reason why I dont look bad.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 16 2019 21:53 GMT
#8775
On March 17 2019 06:51 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2019 06:49 Onegu wrote:
On March 17 2019 06:48 ExO_ wrote:
actually why the fuck isnt onegu the vote. Shennanigans happened yestersay to save specifically him and suddenly ppl buy this 3 p story? Can we fucking kill onegu?



No...



did you say you were in the hospital/do u have full use of your hands?



Yes and Yes. I got out of hospital on thrusday.. I am on antibiotics for my arm that has a infection...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 16 2019 21:55 GMT
#8779
On March 17 2019 06:53 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2019 06:52 Onegu wrote:
Like I want people to look at what I have said about my role... I am 3p it is the only thing that makes sense for me.

I AM A SURVIOR.

I have talked about why I screamed about that traitor lynch. It made me look bad so I had to make a reason why I dont look bad.

calm down, only LS, me, and now exo wants you lynched today. Unless Acro or Mocsta changed their minds you're not gonna get lynched



I dont see why you would want to lynch me... Like tell me why I am not a survivor? Read my filter and it looks like a survivor because I am one...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 16 2019 21:56 GMT
#8782
On March 17 2019 06:55 ExO_ wrote:
Going to read oats -- unless I'm very convinced I'm sheeping acro and voting oats. However I still think Onegu is a lair is scum and should be lynched.



Why?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 16 2019 21:58 GMT
#8784
On March 17 2019 06:57 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2019 06:55 ExO_ wrote:
Going to read oats -- unless I'm very convinced I'm sheeping acro and voting oats. However I still think Onegu is a lair is scum and should be lynched.

You and I see eye to eye on that read.



Again why?

Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 16 2019 22:01 GMT
#8788
Like Im not getting lynched today but it will come up and we will have to have the debate again because you are wrong. I am not mafia...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 16 2019 22:47 GMT
#8816
On March 17 2019 07:46 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2019 07:43 LightningStrike wrote:
Anyone up for an Exo shannie? All he done this game just keep poping up EoD and not really do much.

Holy shit you can't be serious. Did you learn nothing last EOD?



He is scum... No one listens to the survior
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 16 2019 22:59 GMT
#8836
I doubt oats is scum but hey we wont lynch LS or Pandain...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 16 2019 23:01 GMT
#8840
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 16 2019 23:03 GMT
#8850
Yup... If town wants to win they need to lynch LS and Pandain...

Pandains first couple of posts is its my meta to be really active as town. Then has one of the smallest filters... Shot HF...

LS is also scum....

Like seriously if you want to win as town you need to lynch those 2...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 16 2019 23:04 GMT
#8855
On March 17 2019 08:04 LightningStrike wrote:
I TOLD YOU GUYS HE WAS TOWN YOU GUYS DIDN'T FUCKING LISTEN HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS ARE TERRIBLE............



You are scum so you knew...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 16 2019 23:04 GMT
#8857
On March 17 2019 08:04 darthfoley wrote:
Maybe LS is town after all



Nope...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 17 2019 00:04 GMT
#8866
On March 17 2019 08:42 LightningStrike wrote:
Town follow me to victory as I will now tell you that with the game not ending Onegu is even more likely to be scum than Survivor.



This just sounds like TMI...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 17 2019 00:06 GMT
#8867
On March 17 2019 09:04 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2019 08:42 LightningStrike wrote:
Town follow me to victory as I will now tell you that with the game not ending Onegu is even more likely to be scum than Survivor.



This just sounds like TMI...



Also if I was scum woundnt it count toward scum winning? So how does this work> Nope much more likely I am town
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 17 2019 00:31 GMT
#8871
On March 17 2019 09:27 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2019 09:06 Onegu wrote:
On March 17 2019 09:04 Onegu wrote:
On March 17 2019 08:42 LightningStrike wrote:
Town follow me to victory as I will now tell you that with the game not ending Onegu is even more likely to be scum than Survivor.



This just sounds like TMI...



Also if I was scum woundnt it count toward scum winning? So how does this work> Nope much more likely I am town


I thought you were 3p



I am. My point was he was completely wrong. His reasoning about the game not ending means I am scum is 100% wrong., If his logic was right it would point more to me being town then scum.

Which means I am really 3p
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 17 2019 00:57 GMT
#8873
On March 17 2019 09:43 LightningStrike wrote:
I had a simulation where you were i nfact mafia and tomorrow would be LYLO if you were mafia. Game would of ended up with mafia victory if you were survivor end of story.



Proof? Because that seem like BS.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 17 2019 15:45 GMT
#8947
On March 17 2019 12:35 ExO_ wrote:
I'll tell you this much. I've done a really shitty job as Vanilla Town this game. But I AM Vanilla Town as I said at the start of the game. You can check my past game history, every time I've said I'm Vanilla Town I have been. Not once have I lied about this. If town has any hope of winning you should trust this much. And if Acro is scum I think we're SoL anyway.



Just saying I used this reason for a long time and it worked. Until I used it as scum... People didnt lynch me because hey I only claim vt as vt. Then I flipped scum and it never worked again..
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 17 2019 15:53 GMT
#8952
NO my survivor claim was fine. I was going to be lynched that day for sure. like 100% if I didn't claim it. The bad part about it was I couldnt really influence the lynches that much because no one would listen to a survivor. Also that wasnt meant to be a breadcrumb. I totally thought about that post later and was like hey I could claim survivor and say that was my breadcrumb. Again I was really messed up on pain killers for most of this game. Yes I really was in the hospital. Monday I saw a doctor and went to the ER. ER gave me pain killers and sent me home. Tuesday I was really bad in alot of pain and went back to the ER and they admitted me. I got out Thursday so I could go see my pain management Doc.


I made a post that rels was scum and wouldnt elaborate. I couldnt. But the reason why was he was the only person to say hey could a town fake claim this.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 148
-ZergGirl 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1934
Hyuk 197
910 67
sorry 53
Yoon 38
Bale 35
NotJumperer 21
yabsab 15
ZergMaN 15
Icarus 9
[ Show more ]
Noble 6
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 653
Reynor48
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox620
Mew2King52
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor165
Other Games
summit1g7277
WinterStarcraft386
PiGStarcraft260
C9.Mang0235
Sick193
Livibee160
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick640
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream247
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2323
League of Legends
• Stunt500
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 57m
Stellar Fest
6h 57m
The PondCast
1d 3h
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
OSC
1d 17h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.