• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:41
CEST 12:41
KST 19:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7731 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 31 Next All
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 14:22 GMT
#5054
On March 07 2019 23:10 WaveofShadow wrote:
People who are voting HF, if you're doing so for filter dive-y and NOT mod reasons, I won't stop you.

This to me is the clearest case on a town hf. It's absolutely possible I'm wrong here and if the game goes late, remember, but if scum HF truly pulled off what he did D1 that's insanely impressive, even for him and we as a whole deserve to lose for falling for it and lynching #1 town voice.

Show nested quote +

Hf does have limits to what he's capable of. I had kind of forgotten that. Deflecting suspicion for the entirety of a game is not where he likes to be. Sure he can put forth more sheer effort than nearly anybody else, but that is a tall order. Way more likely he actually did what he said and was dumb because he loves being right and looking right.

Remember the words of a wise man:
On March 06 2019 00:23 WaveofShadow wrote:
I can already see what's going to happen
We end up leaving all the loose ends alive tomorrow because somebody presents something shiny and scum laugh all the way to the bank


Don't lose sight of the goal tomorrow. Idgaf about this mocsta case tbh

Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 14:25 GMT
#5056
On March 07 2019 23:14 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2019 23:12 Acrofales wrote:
On March 07 2019 23:03 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 07 2019 23:01 Acrofales wrote:
On March 07 2019 22:58 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 07 2019 22:51 Vivax wrote:
On March 07 2019 22:49 LightningStrike wrote:
For now I am voting BH as a placeholder/ information lynch.


With rsoultin of all people? kk

Palmar, marv, Koshi wanted HF dead

Now you probably don't know ace and BC, but they are the "old guard" of this forum. They both want HF dead and so far the only dudes casing them are coincidentially the ones opposing the HF lynch, so.

I'd love it if you voted HF.

Again it just a placeholder atm but I also want more information about the wagons Day 1.
On March 07 2019 22:54 Acrofales wrote:
On March 07 2019 22:50 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 07 2019 22:49 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 07 2019 22:49 LightningStrike wrote:
For now I am voting BH as a placeholder/ information lynch.

This makes no sense.

I mean a placeholder vote stilla bit tired >.< But i also want information in terms of Day 1 wagons hence the information part.

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT WE LEARN FROM LYNCHING BH!

If BH is town mafia had a field day and can have their votes all over the place. If BH is scum then maybe need to take a closer look on the Tfrel wagon maybe a few on BH for easy bus credit.

So... very little information at all, especially if he's town. And if he's scum? Do you think scum wasn't busing him when he martyred?

Do you think we gain more information from lynching a town BH than from lynching scum?

I can see a few of them bussing if he's scum but if he's town like I said mafia had a field day which would mean we need to take a closer look at people's reasoning for their votes.

We should be doing that anyway...

So what you're saying is that regardless of BH's flip, you'd need to read why people voted the way they did? Like... why do you need BH to flip for that?!

Location of the votes is where I aiming at for the difference >.< If BH is scum might be more of the middle of the pack/early voters who are bussing him. If he's town they could of voted him whenever.

So you'd rather just yolo lynch BH today without even thinking about it, and scumhunt tomorrow, than scumhunt today?

If you're going to yolo lynch someone, at least yolo lynch HF.
1. You get the same amount of information (just the mayor train instead of the lynch train).
2. He is actually scum.
3. It's way more fun.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 14:27 GMT
#5059
Anyway, filtering Sentinel. He'd be my first backup lynch choice, but I think he posted a bunch since Palmar wanted him dead, so I should make sense of that shit myself. /sigh.

Goddamn it, herding sheeples is way too much work
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 14:30 GMT
#5065
Also:
On March 05 2019 08:50 Palmar wrote:
Palmar's last minute thoughts www.palmarthoughts.gov.www\palmarthoughts


  • Sadly you have to kill HF if he murders me. I'm not even sure he's mafia but it'll be an argument for days and days if you don't. Get it over with.
  • Listen to Vivax, he's the best


Man yall are gonna miss my formatting, it's just the best


Lets do this today.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 14:54 GMT
#5073
On March 04 2019 03:45 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I'm VT btw

Yo sentinel, had you read your role PM when you said this?
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 15:14 GMT
#5076
Finished filter diving sentinel. I want to talk to him now...
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 16:21 GMT
#5135
You see. @WoS. This is what happens when you take your eye off the ball. He killed Palmar and he's gonna get away with it too. We need the scooby gang here!

[image loading]
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 16:34 GMT
#5151
On March 07 2019 18:18 Blazinghand wrote:
On top of all that, After spending 24 hours D1 and all of N1 trying to get lynched and shot, it didn't happen. And if it won't happen when I'm actively trying to make it happen, it's not happening. So, there's really no reason to avoid saying things that might get misunderstood and lead people to think I'm scum. who cares? None of you are going to pull together a group big enough that it's going to lynch me anyways. So... I'm free. I can post what I want. I don't have to stop and think about what will build cred, because I have none. I don't have to carefully maneuver to avoid scum trapping me into getting lynched, because as we've seen, it's impossible to lynch me. I've transcended this game. I am beyond suspicion. People just don't want to lynch me, so why should I defend myself? Why should I worry about my appearance, or any pressure anyone puts on me? Feh. I'll analyze what I want to analyze and do what I want, and see if I can find some scum. I'm cursed to play out this game for my hubris, trapped, never lynched, vigied, or nked, no matter what I try. So... I might as well play, and fuck caring about what I look like

Yo. We need you to continue not making this happen, because it sure looks like it's going to happen. We need more analysis from you and less blathering about your hubris and being above the game.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 16:38 GMT
#5157
@rsoultin:
On March 07 2019 05:37 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2019 05:35 sicklucker wrote:
if we were gonna yolo lynch I think rels is the guy. he starts getting active as mafia starts winning. very nice. also thinks im scum for some reason which seems forced (omgus)


I'm also down for this. If I still feel this way in the morning I'll explain further.

But I also am fine with a BH lynch so...yeah lol ><


This is a pretty shitty reason to lynch this guy:
On March 05 2019 08:59 Blazinghand wrote:
Well, sorry for the poor performance guys. Exo is either more perceptive than most of you, or scum looking for post flip cred, for talking to me like I'm town. Same with Ace.

I really didn't expect the thread to balloon so much. Thabks for killing me early, this is a good plynch. Good luck everyone, and have fun!


Why is BH scum? Go.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 16:41 GMT
#5160
On March 08 2019 01:38 Holyflare wrote:
Don't think an ace lynch is that awful. He's being way too ott about something as minor as me lynching palmar.

[image loading]
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 17:00 GMT
#5178
Is Ace still here? I wanted to ask him about this:

On March 07 2019 14:38 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 18:54 Acrofales wrote:
On March 06 2019 18:52 Tubesock wrote:
I’m 180ing on my Acrofales townread. I think the anger at HF is faked and made to look like he has a legitimate reason to lynch HF. I don’t see how someone can be that angry about something that they knew would happen. HF said he’d kill Palmar most the day, it was pretty clear. I’d expect the anger at the HF voters, where it should go. (Exactly like the trump wall).

People often say that people do things are either stupid or mafia. If Acrofales really thought HF was mafia, he’d just be spouting how HF is mafia with evidence, and the voters are the retards. But no, he knows HF is town, so he’ll say let’s kill him for being antiTown. I’d rather a town HF that fucks up, than a dead town HF. Plus, that would have been such a great play if Palmar was mafia. Would have been an epic play in the last tl game.


Wiggles, you’ve been scumming me since before I even scummed Trfel. Yet you’ve never voted me. Why not? You seem pretty convinced, you have some others who agree. Think about what you say because I’m going to have great satisfaction copy and pasting things from your case on me in my defense.


What a worthless post, lol.


It actually isn't. You of all people should get the most out of it.


Teach me, oh sensei. What was I supposed to get out of this, because I don't see it. I mean, it might not be useless for making me think "hey, tubesock exists, and he might be scum". But the thought process there, if town, is useless, right?

"If Palmar were scum, it'd be a great play"

REALLY? That's the defense we're going with?!

Palmar WASN'T scum. If HF nuked a scum!Palmar on D1, we wouldn't be having this whole shitshow of a day now, would we? We'd be blindly sheeping HF into killing BH. So whyyyyy be like "Acro is scum, because he's on HF for killing town!Palmar, but if instead he had killed scum!Palmar it would be a great move and we should give HF credit for maybe having made such a great move in an alternate universe where town!Palmar was actually scum!Palmar. /facepalm.

But clearly there is something between the lines that I am missing. Teach me, oh sensei.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 17:02 GMT
#5180
@rsoultin: why is BH scum?
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 17:02 GMT
#5183
On March 08 2019 02:00 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 00:35 Ace wrote:
On March 07 2019 23:05 Rels wrote:
I confirm that I'm Mason and that I used my power on rsoul N1


1 shot Mason that gets to pick a partner or is it Mason where mod confirms alignment of who you pick?

neither. Not 1 shot and no mod confirm

Can you add new people to your QT? Or do you get a new QT with the new person?
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 17:04 GMT
#5186
On March 08 2019 02:03 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 02:02 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:00 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:35 Ace wrote:
On March 07 2019 23:05 Rels wrote:
I confirm that I'm Mason and that I used my power on rsoul N1


1 shot Mason that gets to pick a partner or is it Mason where mod confirms alignment of who you pick?

neither. Not 1 shot and no mod confirm

Can you add new people to your QT? Or do you get a new QT with the new person?

They're added to the same QT

Soooo... you're a cultist.

I thought this was supposed to be a normal game
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 17:28 GMT
#5208
On March 08 2019 02:19 Ace wrote:
@acro: that reply was for tube. He's missing a pretty big logical conclusion in that post of his.

@rayne: I came back last night and posted my thoughts. You're welcome to read them whenever you feel the need to do so.

@Rels: damn this game is I interesting indeed


But I'm the one who said it was worthless. Not tube. Tube made the post, so I presume he didn't think it was worthless.

The conclusion that's missing is presumably in the bit below the line? Because the conclusion of the first part is at the start, below the non-sequiturs start.

Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 17:28 GMT
#5210
On March 08 2019 02:27 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 00:34 Ace wrote:
WoS stop overthinking things. Everyone, I've outlined posts that show my suspicion of Holyfi...er Holyflare. I've even made said I find him scummy ignoring Day 1.

There is no point in lynching BH for information. The one thing that must be resolved before Day 3 is HF.

hey ace could you explain the bolded part

Why? It's true?
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 17:30 GMT
#5214
On March 08 2019 02:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 02:17 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:08 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:03 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:02 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:00 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:35 Ace wrote:
On March 07 2019 23:05 Rels wrote:
I confirm that I'm Mason and that I used my power on rsoul N1


1 shot Mason that gets to pick a partner or is it Mason where mod confirms alignment of who you pick?

neither. Not 1 shot and no mod confirm

Can you add new people to your QT? Or do you get a new QT with the new person?

They're added to the same QT

why did you not mason me?

I hesitated at some point. Some combination of rsoul scumreading me and rsoul not feeling well

Why did you hesitate. I dont care what you thought about rsoultin.

What do you not undersatnd? I thought it would be cool to have a nice private QT with you or rsoul for the same 2 reasons (I like you outside the game, I townread you), then the other 2 reasons is what pushed rsoul in front of you.

I dont understand why you picked her over me. And i still dont because your post doesnt say anything regarding that.

I understand you three have a little thing going on, but mind explaining to the scrubs on the sideline why Rels should have picked you? Is it that you have an ego the size of Holyflare's? Or is there a reason he should always mason you?
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 17:31 GMT
#5215
On March 08 2019 02:29 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 02:27 Holyflare wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:03 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:02 Acrofales wrote:
On March 08 2019 02:00 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2019 00:35 Ace wrote:
On March 07 2019 23:05 Rels wrote:
I confirm that I'm Mason and that I used my power on rsoul N1


1 shot Mason that gets to pick a partner or is it Mason where mod confirms alignment of who you pick?

neither. Not 1 shot and no mod confirm

Can you add new people to your QT? Or do you get a new QT with the new person?

They're added to the same QT


Wait wtf no

yes? Unless I misread my role

Are you town?
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 17:42 GMT
#5230
On March 08 2019 02:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Just a funny thought but what there is a mafia traitor even though it not listed in the op?

Traitor is a bastard role tho. Don't think this game would stray that far into crazy themed territory. Not that I mind crazy themed games. I just like to know what I'm getting into beforehand.

Neighborizer isn't a crazy role, it's just not much used here. I'm going to assume he's simply a neighborizer, because if we're dealing with a cult, we're in a decidedly non-normal game and presumably the OP would say so.

So yeah, going with Rels = town.

Rsoul also outed what is probably the only investigative role we have left. That wasn't smart, but is quite townie. Mafia could just shoot him at night without anybody even knowing Rels had added rsoul to the neighbourhood.

So yeah, bit of wifom there, but I'm adding them both as confirmed town.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 07 2019 18:18 GMT
#5260
On March 08 2019 03:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
For further notice; see how Acroflaes is treating people, everyone who is actually town in this game he is like "fuck you", everyone who is scum he is all polite and shit (+vivax).

Who is scum, rayn?

I'm all polite and shit to everybody, btw. Unlike you. If you mean being aggressive towards... I'm pretty sure I'm being aggressive towards Holyflare, because I want to get him lynched. Not sure who else you mean tho.
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 13251
StarCastTV_EN329
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs MilkiCowLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings78
CranKy Ducklings SOOP14
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech7
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 8791
Jaedong 4237
EffOrt 2365
BeSt 991
actioN 873
Killer 596
Soma 533
Horang2 496
ZerO 398
Pusan 386
[ Show more ]
Zeus 210
Stork 193
Rush 148
JYJ 112
Barracks 86
HiyA 54
Mong 50
ToSsGirL 48
Terrorterran 29
Shinee 29
Bale 28
sorry 27
Sharp 25
NaDa 22
Sexy 22
Noble 11
JulyZerg 10
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc4465
XaKoH 318
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft2216
crisheroes1859
Other Games
gofns55439
singsing1392
olofmeister1217
byalli608
Livibee203
Pyrionflax143
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick523
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream389
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 209
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH354
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1882
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
13h 19m
Kung Fu Cup
1d
The PondCast
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.