• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:21
CEST 14:21
KST 21:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9782 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 19 Next All
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 11 2019 23:34 GMT
#7214
On March 12 2019 04:59 Pandain wrote:
Fuck busy again tonight. Can't do a last post but if I die slam and onegu need to be next lynches. Grack I saw your post but meta tells like that are shit compared to actual analyses. Any good player can change their meta, and honestly people can't read meta for shit.

Slam has two huge scum tells. He voted for HF and then later pushed HF for lynching palmar(extremely hypocritical and makes sense from mafia perspective). And he also, despite being very active most times, was completely "gone" during the sentinel lynch, and "convienantly" just showed up five minutes after. Yeah right. Lynch this guy.

Onegu has just been scummy this whole game, pushing me for absolutely no reason (like actually none. His reason was because of a misunderstanding of acros role later shown to he false. But onegu never backtracked. And he too convienantly afked during sentinel lynch. Also I can't do analysis because g2g but his whole filter is pretty bad.

If ace ever lives past night 4 he's 100% scum.

Acro is town I think. Don't agree with aces analysis at all. It's not anti town mechanic because he wasn't forced to shoot anyone.
This is a good point actually and it may be the balance to the traitor insertion.

Yeah tubesock/df/slam/onegu should be the lynch options today.

No need to challenge FF/chez yet with those 4.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 11 2019 23:41 GMT
#7215
So.. mafia had 3 KP

or town/3P KP for 1?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 11 2019 23:57 GMT
#7216
Even reading TS filter, is like a guy floating through

mainly commenting on theory speculation stuff; no concrete direction.
Cheesy town read on BH too.

Its a good filter in the sense that, its hard to pinpoint whats precisely scummy without reading it in context of the game events at the time.

i.e. its TOO CLEAN. Im definitely OK with this lynch.

As an aside, if hes scum, i think it clears Jock + Oats as town. Mainly with how he interacts about them to the thread.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 12 2019 00:06 GMT
#7218
On March 12 2019 09:06 Fecalfeast wrote:
i would sheep mocsta to TS but only mocsta
why thank you

cant tell if you being sarcastic though
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 12 2019 00:14 GMT
#7221
Love you too FF
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 12 2019 03:43 GMT
#7242
On March 12 2019 11:42 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Pandain not dead after his shot is scummy as fuck to me. Same with Acro. Why was Ace killed ahead of them? There was also plenty of people willing to kill him today. I feel like he was right about something the rest of the thread hadn't bought into so i gotta reread his filter.
I was wondering who was going to use this to push agenda

hmmm

MZ gets scum points
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 12 2019 03:48 GMT
#7244
On March 12 2019 12:43 LightningStrike wrote:
The TT kill makes me wonder if Mafia is trying to leave WIFOM at max levels if both MZ and Wiggles are town here. He wasn't scumread by anyone really but he didn't have much presence either. Hmmm.
yeah, just annoying really.

when i have done kills like that, I took out low hanging-fruit because I wanted keep infighting at play.

Im a bit confused then, cos who are they expecting to infight?

The only other thing that makes sense to me is they seeking to keep discussion around the amoutn of blue claims.

So FF/Chez/Acro/Rels/Pandain

Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 12 2019 06:55 GMT
#7263
On March 12 2019 15:44 Jockmcplop wrote:
Hi everyone. I should be back and posting more today. My brain is no longer a hazy fog of dense wet sadness.
Can someone explain to me why the NKs are weird this time? I'm not quote following the logic. Thanks
Gamestate, tumbleweed makes sense as confirmed town.

Ace and ticktock are the weird ones, because ticktock was a number with low pull; and ace was potentially lynchable. He did get 7 votes after all.

Why ace > Rels for example.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 12 2019 23:03 GMT
#7447
Hi Grack,

Three points for you:

(1) I already addressed all of HF points, thats the best that case will get from me.
(2) HF didnt scum read me when he died.
(3) Im sorry for lying to you: I said you were town I would read your filter and I never did.


My vote is sticking on tubesock.


As a sidenote, Im pretty disappointed with myself this game.
In the sense, I know I need to re-read because my context for the game unfolding is completely skewed. Too much has happened and its been over a week now.
I just cant push myself to do it. The page count is so daunting, its just easier for me to be present here in the live thread. But its a waste of time for all of us.

Rant over. Maybe I will read Day1 today. I never actually read the first 50 or so pages.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 12 2019 23:14 GMT
#7459
I decided to give Exo a read as I saw he wasnt voting

DAmn the guy hasnt posted in 3-4 days

https://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/542541-end-of-the-world-party-mafia?user=ExO_&view=all

Anyways, I actually think hes town - to my surprise.

Hes got a clear "lone wolf" vibe about him.
His focus is quite narrow, which makes sense for his committment to the game, and the progression is very natural.
He said hes VT, and I agree.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 12 2019 23:36 GMT
#7463
Sorry if this has been covered, but how do we explain 3KP on N3?

2 scummers dead = 1KP reduction


N1 = Cop, Vet, VT
Claims: Nil
Scum KP: Max (3 or 4)

Option 1 = 4KP (Scum) - 2shots on Iamp
Option 2 = 3KP (Scum) - RB on iamp
Option 3 = 3KP (Scum) + 1KP (3P) - Scum + 3P shoot iamp


[b]N2 = VT, VT, VT, VT, RB[b/]
Claims: Lurker Vig, Delayed Vig
Scum KP: Max (3 or 4)

Option 1 = 3KP (Scum) + 1KP (Lurker Vig) + 1KP (Delayed Vig)
Option 2 = 4KP (Scum) + 1KP (Delayed Vig)
Option 3 = 3KP (Scum) + 1KP (Delayed Vig) + 1KP (3P)


D3 = VT
Claims: Dayvig


N3 = Ace, Vig, VT
Scum KP: Max -1 (2 or 3)
Claims: Nil

Option 1 = 3KP (Scum)
Option 2 = 2KP Scum) + 1KP (3P)



Analysing N3

If option 1 applies (3KP), then, scum had 4KP on N1 + N2; OR a 3P is in play. No matter what, Acro lurker vig claim is false.

If option 2 applies (2KP), then scum had 3KP on N1 + N2 AND a 3P is in play. No matter what, Acro lurker vig claim is false.


???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 12 2019 23:44 GMT
#7466
On March 13 2019 08:42 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 08:13 Vivax wrote:
DF in regards to your arm:

Pics or it didn't happen.

Time to do a BH.


https://imgur.com/a/xtBWEuc
totally photoshopped br0ski

p.s. you look so diff to what i imagined lol. but im not going to go there.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 12 2019 23:47 GMT
#7468
less comments on DF and more on my NK post

Did I fuck something up? Or did acro fuck something up?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 12 2019 23:59 GMT
#7471
On March 13 2019 08:53 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 08:47 Mocsta wrote:
less comments on DF and more on my NK post

Did I fuck something up? Or did acro fuck something up?


First of all I think that traitor doesn't count towards total KP until recruited cause that'd be unfair towards scum.

Then I don't think it's that unlikely for town to have 4 KP. Serial killer is a possibility but then I think he might have held his shot tonight for the sake of not letting that possibility seem likely.
Thanks for responding.

There is some gross assumptions here though

(1) That traitor is "recruited". I get the mason link, but then we should automatically be lynching Rels, no?

(2) None of the TLMafia Traitor role pm I looked at required recruitment

(3) 3P held his shot is also an assumption. Im not used to that being a possibility. Have you come across this on TL?



I can consider a world where traitor doesnt count towards KP. So in that world, if scum team is uneven (i.e 7) then the BC flip would not alter KP.
This is weird though because traitor takes it up to 8. Which seems too muich -> maybe that gives viability towards extra town KP though?
A scum team of 5 + traitor seems a bit small too?

Seems a bit loose for 8 scum + heaps of town blue.. Even if one last hurrah???
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 13 2019 00:00 GMT
#7472
On March 13 2019 08:58 Fecalfeast wrote:
I know I townread mocsta and stuff but why does that read to me like he's scum who doesn't understand the KP either and wants to fish out more blue claims?
I dunno. you should explore that thought with a psychologist. pretty sick progressino
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 13 2019 00:05 GMT
#7476
On March 13 2019 09:01 Fecalfeast wrote:
I rescind my previous statement and instead will say

Setuo speculation in a game already deemed abnormal by the majority of players who care about that sort of thing is a fruitless endeavor as we could very well be in a legitimate bastard game and not even know it
I dont get why you are writing this off so blatantly.

There is a clear out n out lie or missing puzzle piece.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 13 2019 00:06 GMT
#7477
On March 13 2019 09:03 LightningStrike wrote:
there 19 people left alive so unless we got 1 3rd party and about 4-5 maybe 6 mafia's left then than 3 kp total does make some sense. That just a stab trying to make sense of the kp.
But the point is how Acro fits in with the KP??
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 13 2019 00:08 GMT
#7479
On March 13 2019 09:07 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 09:05 Mocsta wrote:
On March 13 2019 09:01 Fecalfeast wrote:
I rescind my previous statement and instead will say

Setuo speculation in a game already deemed abnormal by the majority of players who care about that sort of thing is a fruitless endeavor as we could very well be in a legitimate bastard game and not even know it
I dont get why you are writing this off so blatantly.

There is a clear out n out lie or missing puzzle piece.

Maybe I misunderstand your case. I will reread it because I don't see any lies that aren't only made to be lies based on speculation about the setup of the game.
Fine,

I will do a deeper math exploration in excel then.

I will look into the case vivax proposed, that only BC counted as a lynch and did not impact KP.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 13 2019 01:56 GMT
#7490
Not as helpful as I had imagined as it does allow for more possibilities than i suspected.

Firstly, I tried to be as thorough as I could with options however, I refuse to analyse a world where scum start with 2KP.

I rarely see KP rounded UP, but it is included for the sake of discussion.
I also think the traitor leads to two distinct outcomes.
(1) Traitor always counts towards scum KP -> Mason could be town
(2) Traitor recruited before adding to scum KP -> Mason must be scum

As I mentioned to Vivax, I havent seen an active recruitment of traitor before, so i think this is unlikely, but is included for sake of discussion.

In short:
The game doesnt make sense if scum start with 4KP; unless there is missing KP claim.(e.g. hatter bomb)
Otherwise, the game had to play out as 2 shots on iamp, and scum + lurker vig or 3P to both shoot damdred -> highly unlikely.

In the world with scum starting with 3KP
There are a few options that work, pending round up, round down, 3P, no 3P.

In my mind, KP is normally rounded down and the traitor would count to scum KP. Thats just what I would expect from a balance point of view as an observer. Nothing to do with how the game has planned out.

In that scenario, the most likely arrangement is: That a 3P exists OR there is another batch of missing KP (e.g. a second hatter bomb)


[image loading]
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 13 2019 03:47 GMT
#7537
Hi Vivax,

PoE could also be scum qt reference lol

welcome to the wagon of truth
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
Rex89
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko353
ProTech143
Rex 100
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40894
Jaedong 1155
Hyuk 894
Soma 529
actioN 496
Horang2 384
Soulkey 360
EffOrt 343
BeSt 332
Mini 309
[ Show more ]
Light 252
Zeus 241
Larva 229
Stork 209
Last 207
910 189
Snow 135
ggaemo 122
Rush 119
Pusan 87
ZerO 71
Mind 54
Creator 49
Mong 43
Killer 38
hero 37
Sharp 36
Shinee 33
Free 30
Bale 26
Shine 20
HiyA 19
sorry 13
Noble 13
yabsab 13
Sacsri 9
Icarus 5
Terrorterran 4
Dota 2
Gorgc6906
Dendi692
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1656
markeloff114
kRYSTAL_30
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1366
Other Games
gofns40222
singsing1876
B2W.Neo525
XBOCT298
Pyrionflax272
DeMusliM224
byalli187
hiko127
ArmadaUGS64
Mew2King61
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1016
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream208
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH317
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1377
Other Games
• WagamamaTV179
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
39m
The PondCast
21h 39m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.