• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:48
CEST 12:48
KST 19:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9058 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 19 Next All
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 09 2019 02:51 GMT
#6251
On March 09 2019 11:45 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2019 11:43 Mocsta wrote:
On March 09 2019 11:33 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 09 2019 11:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Day One Final Vote Count

Mayor
Holyflare (16): Tubesock, Holyflare, rsoultin, Ace, Mr. Wiggles, Jockmcplop, Mocsta, [UoN]Sentinel, Pandain, sicklucker, raynpelikoneet, Fecalfeast, iamperfection, Damdred, ExO_, Trfel
Palmar (12): Palmar, Ticktock, Meapak_Zipphh, WaveofShadow, Grackaroni, Conversion, Alakaslam, LightningStrike, Vivax, BloodyC0bbler, Acrofales, Blazinghand
iamperfection (4): darthfoley, Tumblewood, Koshi, Oatsmaster
Chezinu (1):Chezinu
Onegu (1): Onegu
rsoultin (1): Rels

Lynch
Trfel (11): Tubesock, sicklucker, [UoN]Sentinel, Koshi, Mr. Wiggles, Tumblewood, Fecalfeast, Jockmcplop, Acrofales, Vivax, Conversion
Blazinghand (10): Holyflare, Grackaroni, iamperfection, Oatsmaster, WaveOfShadow, raynpelikoneet, Trfel, rsoultin, ExO_, LightningStrike
Conversion (3): Mocsta, Alakaslam, darthfoley
Acrofales (2): Damdred, Tictock
iamperfection (2): BloodyC0bbler, Blazinghand
Koshi (1): Ace
Fecalfeast (1): Pandain
Grackaroni (1): Meapak_Ziphh
LightningStrike (1): Rels
[UoN]Sentinel (1): Chezinu
rsoultin (1): Onegu
Mr. Wiggles (1): Palmar

EoD1 votes with conrfirmed flips and claims so ya BC wasted his vote on a throwaway on iamp and town was scattered all over the place on the two lynch wagons Day 1. Ace,Pandain,MZ, Chezinu, and Onegu wasted their votes Day 1. might have a scum within those throw away votes since town was so scattered it's a safe play to do that.

Both wagons were town. I don't think just from the votes you can make any inference about where the scum are.

Scum know who HF is. If he's one of them it doesn't really matter who the mayor is between him and Palmar to scum because a townie gets lynched either way. If he's town it doesn't matter either but scum would have to take him at his word that he wants to lynch Palmar. Even if he did follow through on the BH lynch that's also a townie.
good post. Written as matter of fact

Concerning..

Why concerning?
its written factually

I.e. scum mentality recap
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 09 2019 02:55 GMT
#6255
The other problem i have is

If town has delayed role
Lurker vig
Delayed vig
Backup cop

Scum needs compensation

Im concerned about rels role

Who did he mason n2?

At first i assumed he was a JOAT hence why i immediately wrote off tumbelweed
But now im thinking rels is a scum delay role
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 09 2019 02:56 GMT
#6257
On March 09 2019 11:52 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2019 11:37 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 09 2019 11:33 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 09 2019 11:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Day One Final Vote Count

Mayor
Holyflare (16): Tubesock, Holyflare, rsoultin, Ace, Mr. Wiggles, Jockmcplop, Mocsta, [UoN]Sentinel, Pandain, sicklucker, raynpelikoneet, Fecalfeast, iamperfection, Damdred, ExO_, Trfel
Palmar (12): Palmar, Ticktock, Meapak_Zipphh, WaveofShadow, Grackaroni, Conversion, Alakaslam, LightningStrike, Vivax, BloodyC0bbler, Acrofales, Blazinghand
iamperfection (4): darthfoley, Tumblewood, Koshi, Oatsmaster
Chezinu (1):Chezinu
Onegu (1): Onegu
rsoultin (1): Rels

Lynch
Trfel (11): Tubesock, sicklucker, [UoN]Sentinel, Koshi, Mr. Wiggles, Tumblewood, Fecalfeast, Jockmcplop, Acrofales, Vivax, Conversion
Blazinghand (10): Holyflare, Grackaroni, iamperfection, Oatsmaster, WaveOfShadow, raynpelikoneet, Trfel, rsoultin, ExO_, LightningStrike
Conversion (3): Mocsta, Alakaslam, darthfoley
Acrofales (2): Damdred, Tictock
iamperfection (2): BloodyC0bbler, Blazinghand
Koshi (1): Ace
Fecalfeast (1): Pandain
Grackaroni (1): Meapak_Ziphh
LightningStrike (1): Rels
[UoN]Sentinel (1): Chezinu
rsoultin (1): Onegu
Mr. Wiggles (1): Palmar

EoD1 votes with conrfirmed flips and claims so ya BC wasted his vote on a throwaway on iamp and town was scattered all over the place on the two lynch wagons Day 1. Ace,Pandain,MZ, Chezinu, and Onegu wasted their votes Day 1. might have a scum within those throw away votes since town was so scattered it's a safe play to do that.

Both wagons were town. I don't think just from the votes you can make any inference about where the scum are.

Scum know who HF is. If he's one of them it doesn't really matter who the mayor is between him and Palmar to scum because a townie gets lynched either way. If he's town it doesn't matter either but scum would have to take him at his word that he wants to lynch Palmar. Even if he did follow through on the BH lynch that's also a townie.

Throwaway votes is usually scum indicating though in a TvT wagon though but I think scum is also within those 2 wagons since it's easy to blend in when it's TvT. Ya fair play about HF I wish we had a cop check on him >.<



I'm thinking a cop has investigated HF by now and hasn't gotten a scum result so feels no need to claim.
lucky parity is only explanation

Lucky being the second read is a flipped townie
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 09 2019 02:57 GMT
#6258
On March 09 2019 11:54 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2019 11:51 Mocsta wrote:
On March 09 2019 11:45 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 09 2019 11:43 Mocsta wrote:
On March 09 2019 11:33 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 09 2019 11:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Day One Final Vote Count

Mayor
Holyflare (16): Tubesock, Holyflare, rsoultin, Ace, Mr. Wiggles, Jockmcplop, Mocsta, [UoN]Sentinel, Pandain, sicklucker, raynpelikoneet, Fecalfeast, iamperfection, Damdred, ExO_, Trfel
Palmar (12): Palmar, Ticktock, Meapak_Zipphh, WaveofShadow, Grackaroni, Conversion, Alakaslam, LightningStrike, Vivax, BloodyC0bbler, Acrofales, Blazinghand
iamperfection (4): darthfoley, Tumblewood, Koshi, Oatsmaster
Chezinu (1):Chezinu
Onegu (1): Onegu
rsoultin (1): Rels

Lynch
Trfel (11): Tubesock, sicklucker, [UoN]Sentinel, Koshi, Mr. Wiggles, Tumblewood, Fecalfeast, Jockmcplop, Acrofales, Vivax, Conversion
Blazinghand (10): Holyflare, Grackaroni, iamperfection, Oatsmaster, WaveOfShadow, raynpelikoneet, Trfel, rsoultin, ExO_, LightningStrike
Conversion (3): Mocsta, Alakaslam, darthfoley
Acrofales (2): Damdred, Tictock
iamperfection (2): BloodyC0bbler, Blazinghand
Koshi (1): Ace
Fecalfeast (1): Pandain
Grackaroni (1): Meapak_Ziphh
LightningStrike (1): Rels
[UoN]Sentinel (1): Chezinu
rsoultin (1): Onegu
Mr. Wiggles (1): Palmar

EoD1 votes with conrfirmed flips and claims so ya BC wasted his vote on a throwaway on iamp and town was scattered all over the place on the two lynch wagons Day 1. Ace,Pandain,MZ, Chezinu, and Onegu wasted their votes Day 1. might have a scum within those throw away votes since town was so scattered it's a safe play to do that.

Both wagons were town. I don't think just from the votes you can make any inference about where the scum are.

Scum know who HF is. If he's one of them it doesn't really matter who the mayor is between him and Palmar to scum because a townie gets lynched either way. If he's town it doesn't matter either but scum would have to take him at his word that he wants to lynch Palmar. Even if he did follow through on the BH lynch that's also a townie.
good post. Written as matter of fact

Concerning..

Why concerning?
its written factually

I.e. scum mentality recap

Why you think the bolded out of curiosity?
because its written like a guy going on his first date who didnt warm up before hand

My vibe reading that is its like a post game summary
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 09 2019 03:01 GMT
#6262
On March 09 2019 11:59 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2019 11:57 Mocsta wrote:
On March 09 2019 11:54 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 09 2019 11:51 Mocsta wrote:
On March 09 2019 11:45 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 09 2019 11:43 Mocsta wrote:
On March 09 2019 11:33 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 09 2019 11:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Day One Final Vote Count

Mayor
Holyflare (16): Tubesock, Holyflare, rsoultin, Ace, Mr. Wiggles, Jockmcplop, Mocsta, [UoN]Sentinel, Pandain, sicklucker, raynpelikoneet, Fecalfeast, iamperfection, Damdred, ExO_, Trfel
Palmar (12): Palmar, Ticktock, Meapak_Zipphh, WaveofShadow, Grackaroni, Conversion, Alakaslam, LightningStrike, Vivax, BloodyC0bbler, Acrofales, Blazinghand
iamperfection (4): darthfoley, Tumblewood, Koshi, Oatsmaster
Chezinu (1):Chezinu
Onegu (1): Onegu
rsoultin (1): Rels

Lynch
Trfel (11): Tubesock, sicklucker, [UoN]Sentinel, Koshi, Mr. Wiggles, Tumblewood, Fecalfeast, Jockmcplop, Acrofales, Vivax, Conversion
Blazinghand (10): Holyflare, Grackaroni, iamperfection, Oatsmaster, WaveOfShadow, raynpelikoneet, Trfel, rsoultin, ExO_, LightningStrike
Conversion (3): Mocsta, Alakaslam, darthfoley
Acrofales (2): Damdred, Tictock
iamperfection (2): BloodyC0bbler, Blazinghand
Koshi (1): Ace
Fecalfeast (1): Pandain
Grackaroni (1): Meapak_Ziphh
LightningStrike (1): Rels
[UoN]Sentinel (1): Chezinu
rsoultin (1): Onegu
Mr. Wiggles (1): Palmar

EoD1 votes with conrfirmed flips and claims so ya BC wasted his vote on a throwaway on iamp and town was scattered all over the place on the two lynch wagons Day 1. Ace,Pandain,MZ, Chezinu, and Onegu wasted their votes Day 1. might have a scum within those throw away votes since town was so scattered it's a safe play to do that.

Both wagons were town. I don't think just from the votes you can make any inference about where the scum are.

Scum know who HF is. If he's one of them it doesn't really matter who the mayor is between him and Palmar to scum because a townie gets lynched either way. If he's town it doesn't matter either but scum would have to take him at his word that he wants to lynch Palmar. Even if he did follow through on the BH lynch that's also a townie.
good post. Written as matter of fact

Concerning..

Why concerning?
its written factually

I.e. scum mentality recap

Why you think the bolded out of curiosity?
because its written like a guy going on his first date who didnt warm up before hand

My vibe reading that is its like a post game summary

How do you warm up before a date?
sure u want me to send through that gif?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 09 2019 03:21 GMT
#6264
I have no valid thoughts

Need to do a reread
My recollection of 315p is probably not as accurate as i think

Stupid me thinking i coukd be a nk

Will truly stop posting now
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 09 2019 10:22 GMT
#6320
On March 09 2019 18:08 Fecalfeast wrote:
acro is scum, ace is scum, LS is scum
so u r saying scum shot damdred?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 10 2019 08:20 GMT
#6547
Ticktock

Why am i scum with ace?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 10 2019 09:15 GMT
#6556
On March 10 2019 17:55 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2019 17:20 Mocsta wrote:
Ticktock

Why am i scum with ace?


Your whole opening position of lynching into Vig claims is just a stupid bad plan for town, I can't believe that would be a town!Mocsta suggestion.

The way you two interacted in thread felt off to me as well, it was far too buddy-buddy with you two practically slapping each others backs and being in very much so the same head-space.

ok noted.

Friendly tip

Read day2 between me and ace

Perhaps just filter dive me

Prob page 3 to 5 will cover it

I would be shocked if u advocate the same position.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 10 2019 09:22 GMT
#6557
I actually dont care about this lynch for a couple reasons

1. Town atmosphere is restablishing since most active town is dead. Its interesting seeing people (e.g sicklucker and sentinel and onegu) start shouting a lynch direction.

There is scum in that pile.

2. I have other priorities on weekend so care factor is low.
At this point. I fewl strongly there is enough flips to warrant a reread. i k ow 300p of painful.. im procrastinating obviously but thats my goal before eon.

Who wilk i lynch this cycle?
Will make up my mind when i wake. 1hr from deadline.
Im leaning towards chez but it would be purely policy and laziness.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 10 2019 09:39 GMT
#6559
On March 10 2019 18:22 Tictock wrote:
I should prob do filters at some point. Besides that I will never actually go back and read anything I have missed this game.

That just sounds like a terrible use of my time.

I'd much rather if you could just convince me you are town from this point onward.


Think I'm going to need to call it a night, I knew about daylights but somehow missed the connection that that meant I was gunna loose an hour of sleep (or just that staying up late was a bad idea).

What is this bullshit

Ur scum read on me s based on completely false data points

I gave u a hall pass and said to read 3 pages.

Im ur fucking scum read and u cant be bothered...

Total bullshit anf quite scummy
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 10 2019 21:57 GMT
#6734
On March 11 2019 06:34 Ace wrote:
I think Sentinel is definitely the lynch for today. Sicklucker, he hasn't softclaimed cop. Sentinel can not be a cop in this instance regarding me. If he was, he'd tell all of us he found me red and go on with his day.

These 2 posts should give anyone pause:


Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 00:12 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Quick dive tells me Tictock is still mafia

##Vote: Ace



Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 00:18 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
will explain everything later


He has a town read on me yesterday. Now has a scum read on tick tock. Votes me. And will explain later? After the lynch when I flip town huh? Unless Sentinel is a cop trying to 2 for 1 and heavily believing I must be scum but has a red check on Tick Tock this makes no sense. Palmar wanting to lynch him, Scum voting HF to get Palmar lynched looks like a plausible idea of how Day 1 mayor played out. But I want to move on to something a bit more damning.

I know I weighed the Town down Day 2 with my HF push. Somehow this ignores my overwhelming reasons for why BH had to be town and was a bad lynch but people will believe what they want. I mistakenly dropped my scum read on BC and tunneled HF till it was too late. So cool - we're all on the same page to how I messed up. Now it seems I'm up for lynch because to some "I'm not Town enough".While I think outside of inactivity I haven't destroyed anything to be miscast this way, I'll do a bit of work.


First: 2 vigis + day vigi. One of them being an anti-lurk mechanism. Again, I know this is no longer considered a normal game. But it's bugging me. I also highly doubt we have only 1 active investigation role. Mafia has 3 KP AND a roleblocker. It doesn't take much for Mafia to counter town PRs in general, but that much KP when we've also seen a Vet flip in addition to a role blocker. They can mow through anyone (coming back to this in a bit) and yet we've only seen 1 doc and 1 cop flip. But we have that much town aligned KP, one of which based on mechanics could end up targeting only Town aligned players? Something is off. I might just be over reacting because no one has claimed any kind of investigation and it's Day 3 but I had to let it be known.

Second: I screwed up Day 2 not really looking into the NK. But the Night 2 kills do help us clear something up. Town vigis shoot damdred and BC. Mafia shoot rsoul/rayn/WoS. We know for a fact that anti-town KP is sitting at 3 (SK possibility).

Go back to Night 1. We now know there was a scum roleblocker in BC. Some combination of 2 KP hit iamperfection or he was RB + shot. Either way it shows a concerted effort to get this guy out of the game.

Here are his posts referencing people as Scum on Day 1 that are sill alive:

Onegu

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:55 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:54 Onegu wrote:
Aright LS..

##Vote: Rsoultin

obvious mafia what are you doing


Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:44 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:43 Onegu wrote:
Dont vigi me I know I didnt do much but I am green!

you need to die too


Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 23:49 iamperfection wrote:
Onegu not caring about the lynch coming back and really only talking about Raoul is extremely scummy. Probably because he is scum




Vivax

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 03:11 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:59 Vivax wrote:
Basically he let BH off the hook way too easily for it to be town iamp.

"if BH doesn't get lynched TL mafia is ded"
to
'"Let's vote the guy who's going to kill Palmar"


Why are you misrepresenting what happened. I screamed at every player in the game to vote bh.

It's clear I'm town and you not being able to see that is extremely confusing as we've played a few games together. My play is basically the opposite of my scum play in this game


Now of these 2 Vivax would be my best guess. Partially because my Day 1/2 had me pushing HF, and I ended up Townreading BC and Vivax out of confirmation bias. BC flipped scum. Vivax flipping scum for "agreeing" with my arguments wouldn't be surprising at all.


However, there's a 3rd player that's really, really confusing.

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 03:54 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2019 03:51 Acrofales wrote:
I mean, BH is gonna have to die or we're just gonna have this conversation til the end of days. But
On March 05 2019 08:59 Blazinghand wrote:
Well, sorry for the poor performance guys. Exo is either more perceptive than most of you, or scum looking for post flip cred, for talking to me like I'm town. Same with Ace.

I really didn't expect the thread to balloon so much. Thabks for killing me early, this is a good plynch. Good luck everyone, and have fun!


This while useless seems like a VT who doesn't want to play, and not like a scummer who doesn't want to play. He's at least dropping *some* kinda info there.

Note that this was pretty much simultaneous with Conversions shenanigans, so unless they are scum together (a possibility that we shouldn't disregard and why we need the flip), BH really thought he was getting lynched here, and this is his "last words".

He says nothing in that post what are you talking about. What are you reading


Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 03:45 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2019 03:44 Acrofales wrote:
On March 06 2019 03:35 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2019 03:34 Acrofales wrote:
On March 06 2019 03:14 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2019 03:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:58 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:51 WaveofShadow wrote:
In case it got buried,vivax you need to explain why Iamp is top scum read. I'm not finding much aside from one recent post.


If I had a word to describe town iamp, it'd be something like crusader against bullshit.

He played the part pretty well yesterday when BH came back into the thread, but not for long enough to warrant that name since he decided to kill Palmar by voting HF over himself instead.

Well that's....pretty damning?
hmm.
Ok yeah going to need something from iamp on this. I can't for the life of me understand why he voted for HF.

How has nobody brought this up yet? Jesus.

Scummy post from you though. seems like you know hf is mafia?

When did you get so bad at this game?

Trying to bait me?

Well. You made a big bad case on me. That was bad.
Then you helped get Palmar killed for bad reasons. I even told you I went back and read his filter trying to read it as scum and couldn't, yet you just persisted and nailed him to the cross (holyflare might have dragged him up there, but you sure as shit helped hammer the nails in).

So if you're town, please stop being bad. We kinda need the help.
I don't trust you


And of course, iamp's only vote

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 03:57 iamperfection wrote:
##mayor: iamperfection
##vote: acrofales




Now this is where things are pretty crazy. There are 3 things that may be purely circumstance that paint Acro as scum.

1.) Iamp's posts and vote. Of course he was town in retrospect, but I really do believe he died for being correct about someone. The only thing that saves Acro imo is Scum having 4 conditional KP is wild. He could instead be 3rd party but let's put that on the backburner for now.

2.) On Day 2 someone asked me to read their case on Acro. I didn't find it convincing but I do faintly remember it being spoken about by others. Specifically I think it was rayne who asked me to comment on it but I didn't. Acro being anti-town and wanting them dead isn't out of the realm of possibility.

3.) That role claim. I just can't get around it existing in that form if it possibly end up targeting only Town players. One of chez/Pandain would have to be scum if his role is true. And I'd expect Acro to push one super hard off the damdred flip.

It could be purely circumstance that Acro falls into the puzzle like this but I doubt it. And reading his posts Day 2 and Day 3 they don't really scream scum that hard. Tricky shit :D

So what am I to do? I think my choices are down to Acro, Sentinel as the top 2. Vivax, Onegu needing a bit more looking through. I doubt I'll get any of them lynched as it's late into the day. But I think this is reason enough to scrutinize Acro more going forward. I think Sentinel is the most probable to flip scum at this moment and that's where my vote is going. Yes I know I can vote Chez to save myself, but Brown nation doesn't eat it's own


##Vote Sentinel
Honestly, I hve been thinking Acro is scum this cycle.

I thought he cooled off like me to reassess, but to see him come in the past 12hrs and try to push stuff in such a different tone.

I could lynch him for sure. .. Btw, who was going to push him again all D3.. Rayn.
Like literally, no one else.

Im not keen on lynching Ace at all. Hes either town or 3P. I dont care to figure it out this point of the game.
I feel Chez is a policy/lottery lynch.

I threw my bote on sentinel before this case, but, this certainly gives me no reason to remove either
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 10 2019 21:58 GMT
#6736
On March 11 2019 06:42 Tictock wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: Sentinel


Jumping in closer to EoD than I'd like, but I like this lynch much better than where we were.

Also realized while digesting thoughts on the game that I was giving Rels a town pass far too easily, and need to dig into things more before I can be in anyway confident with a read on him.

Right... your voting the wagon that has BOTH of your other scum reads on it
Ace + Mocsta

fuck me. how are you meant to read you when you do this bullshit?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 10 2019 22:00 GMT
#6740
On March 11 2019 06:48 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 06:40 Pandain wrote:
@ace Acro later said that he was only allowed to shoot people who had five or less posts the previous day cycle. AKA the choices were not given by the hosts.


No I get that part. What I'm saying is if only Townies satisfy the condition, you end up in a situation where a Pro-Town role is aiming KP at only Town.
Sexy post!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 10 2019 23:11 GMT
#6861
WOO HOO!!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 10 2019 23:15 GMT
#6876
Day Three Final Vote Count

[UoN]Sentinel (10): Pandain, Grackaroni, Mocsta, Ace, Ticktock, Acrofales, LightningStrike, Mr. Wiggles, Tumblewood, Meapak_Ziphh
Ace (7): Oatsmaster, Rels, Jockmcplop, Chezinu, [UoN]Sentinel, darthfoley, Vivax
Chezinu (4): Alakaslam, Fecalfeast, Onegu, sicklucker




ExO_ and Tubesock have been warned for failure to vote.


If I give acro a hallpass for being on the wagon of truth - pretty cool wagon color!

I put Ex0 as town cos I really cant see someone doing that to his team (i.e. no voting (Maybe twice warned?))
I would consider him as last scum he continues to disappear though.

Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 10 2019 23:17 GMT
#6884
On March 11 2019 08:12 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2019 08:10 Grackaroni wrote:
What is mafia traitor?

the one time I've played with one, it worked as followed: they win with mafia but don't know who the mafia team is and vice versa.

Yeah, appears to be similar

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Traitor

Sigh, so scum could legit vote Sentinel as a townie too.. sigh
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 10 2019 23:19 GMT
#6891
IMPORTANT EDIT (FROM KITAMAN)

On March 11 2019 08:09 kitaman27 wrote:
[UoN]Sentinel the Mafia Traitor has been lynched.
(Wins with mafia. Is not informed of the identities of the mafia team.)




Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 10 2019 23:19 GMT
#6893
On March 11 2019 08:17 sicklucker wrote:
interesting tho. he didnt know who mafia was. maybe mafia knew who he was but I doubt it. kind of back to where we were really
u speak facts, br0

amirite!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 10 2019 23:21 GMT
#6897
I wonder if traitor role affects KP delivery

hmmm, its going to be an interesting NK selection

Surely some of these vigs (=confirmed town) have to be taken care of.

Also, some of these bombs should be going off.. Megadeath galore?!?!?1
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko182
ProTech144
Rex 8
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 688
Soma 650
Jaedong 524
Horang2 340
BeSt 331
Soulkey 263
Hyuk 247
910 225
Light 222
Stork 219
[ Show more ]
Mini 144
Snow 143
EffOrt 142
Pusan 115
Last 105
ZerO 98
Rush 60
ggaemo 60
Shinee 49
Mind 46
Mong 45
Killer 43
Yoon 33
Larva 26
Creator 25
Bale 25
hero 25
Sharp 17
sorry 15
Noble 15
yabsab 13
Sacsri 12
Dota 2
Gorgc5678
XcaliburYe134
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1489
pashabiceps892
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2605
Khaldor807
Other Games
gofns36529
singsing1434
XBOCT289
Pyrionflax259
DeMusliM206
Mew2King115
ArmadaUGS50
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH307
• StrangeGG 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1614
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
12m
Rex8
WardiTV0
Stellar Fest
2h 12m
The PondCast
23h 12m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.