• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:03
CEST 09:03
KST 16:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7936 users

[M][N] Elementary Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 14 2018 13:55 GMT
#43
/in if it doesn't start before Wednesday. I promised rayn I would try hard d1
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 25 2018 10:42 GMT
#199
yo
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 25 2018 10:44 GMT
#200
On May 25 2018 08:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
wow FF...

?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 25 2018 10:48 GMT
#201
On May 25 2018 09:42 fuba wrote:
Hiya - I'm at work :D

That list hurts, rayn 😭

do you think his list was serious ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 25 2018 10:48 GMT
#202
On May 25 2018 09:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
No opinions, only facts.

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 25 2018 11:00 GMT
#203
On May 25 2018 11:29 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2018 09:29 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 25 2018 09:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
fuck it this is right
##vote Holyflare
this is so right.

Why?

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

so you think HF is town ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 25 2018 11:01 GMT
#204
On May 25 2018 11:34 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2018 11:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##unvote
##vote Jealous


[image loading]

lol those pictures are so well done it's fucking impressive
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 25 2018 11:03 GMT
#206
On May 25 2018 12:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2018 12:01 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 25 2018 11:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
where was i arguing about the read on you? because i completely missed his read on you in the first place...

Oh it sounded like you two were aruging about his read on me lol.

CXVNXCVNUIDH SJDASJDCNMC DD

this rage is townie :p
rayn, the pictures are awesome and pretty understandable
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 25 2018 11:04 GMT
#207
On May 25 2018 20:01 Holyflare wrote:
No he thinks the likeliest option is a bus. Gb made the hierarchy of the orders.

4<1<2<3, so 2 and 3 are most likely, and in both 2 and 3 you're town
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 25 2018 11:06 GMT
#208
On May 25 2018 12:59 GlowingBear wrote:
Less euphoric now, reading more carefully.

+ Show Spoiler +
On May 25 2018 12:37 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2018 11:40 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 25 2018 11:39 GlowingBear wrote:
But LS, you said our fight looked forced.
How did your read from "forced" to "natural" happened?

It looked forced at first but his read from scumreading you to townreading you was natural though given the posts after that.


I'm okay with you being town.


I'm no longer okay with you being town.
First I thought "LS has no reason to fake feeling our 'fight' is a bit forced and then flipping his position an calling both of us town", but then I thought "why is he calling me town for a post right after rayn said I was town for the same post?", felt like parroting. I don't know, I have to give this more thought.

LS, you've played with me as scum, didn't you? People never get me as scum day'1 because I am always a heavy poster. I don't know why you think I would be lazy as mafia. Plus "a fuzzy memory" doesn't look like a strong ground to call someone town.

@Rayn: Why am I town for that post? I called it a "shitpost" but you said you really mean it word by word. Is that true?

Show nested quote +
On May 25 2018 11:19 Grackaroni wrote:
I have no opinion on this fight whatsoever.


We can start voting you then, because it's impossible to not have even a weak opinion on my interaction with rayn.

##Unvote
##Vote: Grackaroni


Why are you talking about LS being scum in 99% of your post, then voting another dude ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 25 2018 11:10 GMT
#209
On May 25 2018 19:32 Holyflare wrote:
I don't think rayn's progression is towny. He goes from calling me mafia for shit reasons (that I didn't call out his post...? Hyper aware) to then calling out gb for also calling me mafia but he doesn't actually weigh up on gb's alignment and instead just attacks gb for an argument that is basically the same thing as his (at least he thought it was so why on earth was he initially attacking it?).

Then he votes jealous and gets mad and talks in codes for absolutely no reason. Looks like his pushes flopped and he's just clutching at straws for a reason to do not much imo.


Don't agree. I don't think the first part makes rayn anything. And for the code part, I think it's absolutely possible that rayn get annoyed and "fight back". For example, he got modkilled to prove a point in Resistance V, where he used the exact wording of BH to make a post that got him modkilled, then tried to show how BH was an hypocrit.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 25 2018 11:16 GMT
#212
LS I have two questions for you.

On May 25 2018 10:26 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2018 09:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well i dont have time for chit-chat here, i made a terrible post on the last page, i even laughed at it myself and Holyflare decided to not comment on it while he has 100% read the game (aka 1 page) if town. Always. He should imo always comment on the terrible garbage in case he was town. So yeah, there we go.

Oh I thought you were going to call him scum for his opening and was going to argue he done similar entrances before as town but ya I see your point though. Anyways just got home now and can talk more not on my phone at least :D

I don't know if I believe you when you say you see his point. Can you explain his point to me ? What post is rayn talking about ?

On May 25 2018 10:53 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2018 10:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 25 2018 10:45 GlowingBear wrote:
On May 25 2018 08:48 Holyflare wrote:
Town but no time


Uh-huh. Terrible opening.

"I made an opening to comment on stuff on the fly when i read the thread but then i decided to stop onto this post when the thread is like 20 posts in total".

:D

2 mafia down boyzz.


If Holyflare is town, he will come and comment stuff.
If Holyflare is town and has no time, he won't have time to comment that he has no time.

That's where I come from.

In this post, GB is calling HF scum for the reasonning you were gonna arguee with rayn on the post above:
On May 25 2018 10:26 LightningStrike wrote:
Oh I thought you were going to call him scum for his opening and was going to argue he done similar entrances before as town but ya I see your point though.:D

But when GB does it, you don't seem to react ? Why ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 25 2018 11:18 GMT
#213
On May 25 2018 20:14 fuba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2018 19:48 Rels wrote:
On May 25 2018 09:42 fuba wrote:
Hiya - I'm at work :D

That list hurts, rayn 😭

do you think his list was serious ?

Definitely XD

why ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 25 2018 11:21 GMT
#215
On May 25 2018 20:16 fuba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2018 20:06 Rels wrote:
On May 25 2018 12:59 GlowingBear wrote:
Less euphoric now, reading more carefully.

+ Show Spoiler +
On May 25 2018 12:37 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2018 11:40 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 25 2018 11:39 GlowingBear wrote:
But LS, you said our fight looked forced.
How did your read from "forced" to "natural" happened?

It looked forced at first but his read from scumreading you to townreading you was natural though given the posts after that.


I'm okay with you being town.


I'm no longer okay with you being town.
First I thought "LS has no reason to fake feeling our 'fight' is a bit forced and then flipping his position an calling both of us town", but then I thought "why is he calling me town for a post right after rayn said I was town for the same post?", felt like parroting. I don't know, I have to give this more thought.

LS, you've played with me as scum, didn't you? People never get me as scum day'1 because I am always a heavy poster. I don't know why you think I would be lazy as mafia. Plus "a fuzzy memory" doesn't look like a strong ground to call someone town.

@Rayn: Why am I town for that post? I called it a "shitpost" but you said you really mean it word by word. Is that true?

On May 25 2018 11:19 Grackaroni wrote:
I have no opinion on this fight whatsoever.


We can start voting you then, because it's impossible to not have even a weak opinion on my interaction with rayn.

##Unvote
##Vote: Grackaroni


Why are you talking about LS being scum in 99% of your post, then voting another dude ?

What are your thoughts on his LS reasoning?

not bad, it's true that LS changed his read after rayn did it, then justified it with "fuzzy meta".
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 25 2018 11:22 GMT
#216
On May 25 2018 20:19 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2018 20:04 Rels wrote:
On May 25 2018 20:01 Holyflare wrote:
No he thinks the likeliest option is a bus. Gb made the hierarchy of the orders.

4<1<2<3, so 2 and 3 are most likely, and in both 2 and 3 you're town


I don't know how maths works

I Will (lol, get it) never hire you then p:
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 25 2018 11:55 GMT
#222
On May 25 2018 20:45 LightningStrike wrote:
Just woke up and saw that HF went from calling me scum into only a very slight town in a spam of a few minutes? Did get a question:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2018 20:16 Rels wrote:
LS I have two questions for you.

On May 25 2018 10:26 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 25 2018 09:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well i dont have time for chit-chat here, i made a terrible post on the last page, i even laughed at it myself and Holyflare decided to not comment on it while he has 100% read the game (aka 1 page) if town. Always. He should imo always comment on the terrible garbage in case he was town. So yeah, there we go.

Oh I thought you were going to call him scum for his opening and was going to argue he done similar entrances before as town but ya I see your point though. Anyways just got home now and can talk more not on my phone at least :D

I don't know if I believe you when you say you see his point. Can you explain his point to me ? What post is rayn talking about ?

On May 25 2018 10:53 GlowingBear wrote:
On May 25 2018 10:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 25 2018 10:45 GlowingBear wrote:
On May 25 2018 08:48 Holyflare wrote:
Town but no time


Uh-huh. Terrible opening.

"I made an opening to comment on stuff on the fly when i read the thread but then i decided to stop onto this post when the thread is like 20 posts in total".

:D

2 mafia down boyzz.


If Holyflare is town, he will come and comment stuff.
If Holyflare is town and has no time, he won't have time to comment that he has no time.

That's where I come from.

In this post, GB is calling HF scum for the reasonning you were gonna arguee with rayn on the post above:
On May 25 2018 10:26 LightningStrike wrote:
Oh I thought you were going to call him scum for his opening and was going to argue he done similar entrances before as town but ya I see your point though.:D

But when GB does it, you don't seem to react ? Why ?

Rayn's point was he thought a town HF would of called out rayn for his post here(assuming correct quote):
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2018 08:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
well, we need to lynch ppl in this order:


11. Jealous
9. fuba
6. LightningStrike
2. GlowingBear
4. darthfoley
5. Holyflare
7. Koshi
12. Eversince
3. Grackaroni
10. Rels

newbie is excused ofc.

Thus I can see where he coming from because HF didn't touch that post at all but I didn't think he was scum for it.
I'll be honest I did miss that quote entirely by GB but I did follow the rest of the fight much closer though >.<

do you think this rayn list post is scummy ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 25 2018 11:56 GMT
#223
On May 25 2018 20:51 LightningStrike wrote:
Anyways I will be a bit careful on Rel's as I know he can have a good scum game and did kind of break a town meta of his a while ago regarding his entrance style.

? What meta did I break ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 25 2018 12:16 GMT
#226
On May 25 2018 20:59 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2018 20:55 Rels wrote:
On May 25 2018 20:45 LightningStrike wrote:
Just woke up and saw that HF went from calling me scum into only a very slight town in a spam of a few minutes? Did get a question:
On May 25 2018 20:16 Rels wrote:
LS I have two questions for you.

On May 25 2018 10:26 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 25 2018 09:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well i dont have time for chit-chat here, i made a terrible post on the last page, i even laughed at it myself and Holyflare decided to not comment on it while he has 100% read the game (aka 1 page) if town. Always. He should imo always comment on the terrible garbage in case he was town. So yeah, there we go.

Oh I thought you were going to call him scum for his opening and was going to argue he done similar entrances before as town but ya I see your point though. Anyways just got home now and can talk more not on my phone at least :D

I don't know if I believe you when you say you see his point. Can you explain his point to me ? What post is rayn talking about ?

On May 25 2018 10:53 GlowingBear wrote:
On May 25 2018 10:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 25 2018 10:45 GlowingBear wrote:
On May 25 2018 08:48 Holyflare wrote:
Town but no time


Uh-huh. Terrible opening.

"I made an opening to comment on stuff on the fly when i read the thread but then i decided to stop onto this post when the thread is like 20 posts in total".

:D

2 mafia down boyzz.


If Holyflare is town, he will come and comment stuff.
If Holyflare is town and has no time, he won't have time to comment that he has no time.

That's where I come from.

In this post, GB is calling HF scum for the reasonning you were gonna arguee with rayn on the post above:
On May 25 2018 10:26 LightningStrike wrote:
Oh I thought you were going to call him scum for his opening and was going to argue he done similar entrances before as town but ya I see your point though.:D

But when GB does it, you don't seem to react ? Why ?

Rayn's point was he thought a town HF would of called out rayn for his post here(assuming correct quote):
On May 25 2018 08:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
well, we need to lynch ppl in this order:


11. Jealous
9. fuba
6. LightningStrike
2. GlowingBear
4. darthfoley
5. Holyflare
7. Koshi
12. Eversince
3. Grackaroni
10. Rels

newbie is excused ofc.

Thus I can see where he coming from because HF didn't touch that post at all but I didn't think he was scum for it.
I'll be honest I did miss that quote entirely by GB but I did follow the rest of the fight much closer though >.<

do you think this rayn list post is scummy ?

I thought it was a joke post tbh that's all.

OK. I think it's a little bit weird. rayn makes this list post. You dismiss it as a joke and you don't comment on it. HF also doesn't comment on it. But when rayn arguees HF wouldn't have missed the post, you agree. IDK, seems too easy.

Furthermore, it's wasn't the post rayn was talking about. GB indicated the post rayn was talking about. Apparently you missed it, even though you've said you followed rayn / GB fight quite closely. And you also missed GB's comment about HF's entrance during that fight.

On May 25 2018 20:59 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2018 20:56 Rels wrote:
On May 25 2018 20:51 LightningStrike wrote:
Anyways I will be a bit careful on Rel's as I know he can have a good scum game and did kind of break a town meta of his a while ago regarding his entrance style.

? What meta did I break ?

The delayed entrance into doing stuff when we were scum together.

But I didn't have a delayed entrance this game, so I don't see your point ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 25 2018 12:25 GMT
#228
I don't really think you agreeing with rayn makes you anything, I feel it was a little bit too easy but it's true you like to sheep as town.

I don't like the second thing though. You've said you followed the fight closely, but you missed 2 things in it, that were linked to stuff you had commented before:
- you think noone should attack HF for his opening post. GB attacks HF for his opening post. You miss it.
- you understand rayn's post about HF missing a bad post. You think you know what is that bad post. GB says what is the bad post, and rayn confirms it. You miss it.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 25 2018 12:27 GMT
#229
On May 25 2018 21:25 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2018 21:16 Rels wrote:
On May 25 2018 20:59 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 25 2018 20:55 Rels wrote:
On May 25 2018 20:45 LightningStrike wrote:
Just woke up and saw that HF went from calling me scum into only a very slight town in a spam of a few minutes? Did get a question:
On May 25 2018 20:16 Rels wrote:
LS I have two questions for you.

On May 25 2018 10:26 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 25 2018 09:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well i dont have time for chit-chat here, i made a terrible post on the last page, i even laughed at it myself and Holyflare decided to not comment on it while he has 100% read the game (aka 1 page) if town. Always. He should imo always comment on the terrible garbage in case he was town. So yeah, there we go.

Oh I thought you were going to call him scum for his opening and was going to argue he done similar entrances before as town but ya I see your point though. Anyways just got home now and can talk more not on my phone at least :D

I don't know if I believe you when you say you see his point. Can you explain his point to me ? What post is rayn talking about ?

On May 25 2018 10:53 GlowingBear wrote:
On May 25 2018 10:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 25 2018 10:45 GlowingBear wrote:
On May 25 2018 08:48 Holyflare wrote:
Town but no time


Uh-huh. Terrible opening.

"I made an opening to comment on stuff on the fly when i read the thread but then i decided to stop onto this post when the thread is like 20 posts in total".

:D

2 mafia down boyzz.


If Holyflare is town, he will come and comment stuff.
If Holyflare is town and has no time, he won't have time to comment that he has no time.

That's where I come from.

In this post, GB is calling HF scum for the reasonning you were gonna arguee with rayn on the post above:
On May 25 2018 10:26 LightningStrike wrote:
Oh I thought you were going to call him scum for his opening and was going to argue he done similar entrances before as town but ya I see your point though.:D

But when GB does it, you don't seem to react ? Why ?

Rayn's point was he thought a town HF would of called out rayn for his post here(assuming correct quote):
On May 25 2018 08:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
well, we need to lynch ppl in this order:


11. Jealous
9. fuba
6. LightningStrike
2. GlowingBear
4. darthfoley
5. Holyflare
7. Koshi
12. Eversince
3. Grackaroni
10. Rels

newbie is excused ofc.

Thus I can see where he coming from because HF didn't touch that post at all but I didn't think he was scum for it.
I'll be honest I did miss that quote entirely by GB but I did follow the rest of the fight much closer though >.<

do you think this rayn list post is scummy ?

I thought it was a joke post tbh that's all.

OK. I think it's a little bit weird. rayn makes this list post. You dismiss it as a joke and you don't comment on it. HF also doesn't comment on it. But when rayn arguees HF wouldn't have missed the post, you agree. IDK, seems too easy.

Furthermore, it's wasn't the post rayn was talking about. GB indicated the post rayn was talking about. Apparently you missed it, even though you've said you followed rayn / GB fight quite closely. And you also missed GB's comment about HF's entrance during that fight.

On May 25 2018 20:59 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 25 2018 20:56 Rels wrote:
On May 25 2018 20:51 LightningStrike wrote:
Anyways I will be a bit careful on Rel's as I know he can have a good scum game and did kind of break a town meta of his a while ago regarding his entrance style.

? What meta did I break ?

The delayed entrance into doing stuff when we were scum together.

But I didn't have a delayed entrance this game, so I don't see your point ?

I didn't agree on it??? I just said I can see where rayn was coming from >.<. I just noting to be careful with you and yes it was a bit delayed as waited till I went to sleep when you posted which is about roughly how long it takes for you to enter a game no a days from my memory..

OK I can see that.
Game started while I was sleeping, so no. It's usual D1 that I wait for the last 24 hours to post, 'cause it's not fun for me playing when there is very little info. That's not the case this game, in big part 'cause I promised rayn to actually play D1.
1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4735
Shuttle 1890
Leta 1795
BeSt 295
Soma 84
ZergMaN 71
sorry 43
Shine 39
Soulkey 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm213
League of Legends
JimRising 610
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King46
Other Games
summit1g7651
WinterStarcraft689
Sick177
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2268
League of Legends
• Rush1136
• Lourlo1087
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 57m
Patches Events
7h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 57m
OSC
15h 57m
OSC
1d 4h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.