• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:59
CEST 19:59
KST 02:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11887 users

[M][N] Elementary Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 01 2018 22:56 GMT
#1321
Well take the 2 minutes you have left to read this and see if that changes your mind: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/533201-elementary-mafia?page=65#1284
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 01 2018 22:58 GMT
#1325
lol
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 01 2018 23:02 GMT
#1337
this fucking game
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 01 2018 23:03 GMT
#1339
nothing makes sense. That will be my last game for a long while
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 01 2018 23:03 GMT
#1341
good night
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 03 2018 15:02 GMT
#1364
On June 03 2018 19:18 Holyflare wrote:
Why is it weird that the doctor was shot over the person that isn't really playing?

yeah this makes no sense fuba ? Did you expect anyone to be killed over Grack tonight ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 03 2018 18:22 GMT
#1378
On June 04 2018 01:39 fuba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2018 01:19 Holyflare wrote:
On June 04 2018 01:18 fuba wrote:
On June 04 2018 01:10 Holyflare wrote:
I think you going all out on me in lylo after not doing much might make you actually mafia though. It's quite obvious why grack would be a kill and people that I think are town (and byj who I actually need to look into) also agree. He was a doctor, there's nothing more to it. You then spin that to mean I must be mafia and when people disagree you rewrite the narrative. It's not good play.

I haven't rewritten anything.


Your first narrative was that I am alive today and it doesn't make sense that I wasn't shot after grack.

Your second narrative is that the grack shot makes sense but that I shouldn't be alive either.

Why should I not be alive when I've been playing like I have? What night would I have been shot?

Oh, I wouldn't consider that a narrative. My narrative is that long post from a while ago. About how you're playing for endgame. And oh look - after a full game of basically ignoring me, you're going to start looking at me now (saving me for later). Actually, you're going to start looking at me and byj, the specific two that I mentioned I that previous post lol.

What makes me more likely as scum to be oblivious to the fact that grack was obviously a better shot than you last night? If anything, I'd think that if I was scum that'd be the last thing I'd say because it would be too obvious to me, as I've literally just killed him cuz he's the doctor.

Also, I would have shot you n2 if I was scum and you were town. Or n1, but definitely by n2. You're good enough at solving games that even if you're not being particularly active, I don't want you sticking around.

I don't know if I believe that. It would be true is most games, but in this game, GB was always the towniest player, while HF was not, even having a few votes on him at some point.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 03 2018 18:22 GMT
#1379
Now I'm gonna reread the most important parts of the thread. First of them, EOD1, as it's likely the key of the game is there.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 03 2018 18:41 GMT
#1380
On May 27 2018 05:31 fuba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2018 05:25 Holyflare wrote:
rayn you're not even voting koshi?

This is starting to bother me. I know rayn can be stubborn (at least that's how I consider him), but I think he's actually on to something with Koshi and he's still not voting him to sit on a policy lynch.

I don't think they're both scum together, and I still thought rayn was town, but there's stubborn and there's this.

this post bothers me.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 03 2018 18:42 GMT
#1381
Like, rayn is weirdly stubborn, but no worries he's still town ... what's the point of the post then ?

It looks like fuba is annoyed that rayn is not voting for Jealous' counterwagon, and he wants to say it, but he doesn't want to say rayn is scum. It's a roundabout way to say "rayn is bad".

It looks like fuba is trying to get rayn to vote Koshi over Jealous, without looking like he's doing exactly that.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 03 2018 18:43 GMT
#1382
On May 27 2018 06:22 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2018 06:03 Grackaroni wrote:
Holyflare are you still scum reading Rayn?

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

what did you mean by that picture ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 03 2018 18:48 GMT
#1383
On May 27 2018 07:14 Holyflare wrote:
ahhhhhhh gb is just mafia

there is no way he thinks the above

NO WAY!

He comes back after scum reading grack and rayn WHO I EVEN CASED AND GB AGREED WITH AND I VOTED to say that he doesn't like the wagon because I'm on it because I never voted rayn and didn't reevaluate rayn??????????? He also says the wagon is formed based on a flimsy rayn read but town reads rayn but clearly this post says rayn is posting an outdated read (so how the fuck does his town read on rayn even form) but then votes on the policy wagon rayn started?????????

This anger seems genuine. And it also makes sense with the end of D1, where HF thought GB was trying to save Jealous and did his trap
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 03 2018 19:02 GMT
#1384
On May 27 2018 07:36 fuba wrote:
I filtered him and I'm not sure anymore -_-

Koshi's whole "GB, use this post to defend yourself later" thing seems genuine town.

Oh yeah. There is this too.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 03 2018 19:04 GMT
#1385
There are some things wrong with that post.

First, that means fuba voted Koshi in the first place without reading his filter ? Which was not long at all.
Second, even though fuba is now townreading Koshi, he won't switch to Jealous or DF until the deadline. This doesn't make sense, because he's not townreading Jealous nor DF.

If he's town, I don't know why he doesn't do any of these things.

If he's scum, this post makes sense though. It comes just after I've posted that I would vote Koshi over Jealous if I couldn't get my DF lynch:
On May 27 2018 07:17 Rels wrote:
Jealous is a coinflip. I would vote Koshi over him. But I would really prefer to just lynch DF? I don't understand why nobody is voting him except me when everybody agreed he is scummy

Before my post, if nothing changed, you could assume Jealous was the lynch; after my post, if nothing else changed, Koshi would be the lynch, as my vote would hammer him. So to me, this post looks like fuba finally got his Koshi lynch, and is already preparing for Koshi flipping town, to look better after the flip.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 03 2018 19:06 GMT
#1386
On May 27 2018 07:38 fuba wrote:
I'm not overly opposed to the jealous lynch, but rayn sitting on it instead of voting a legit scumread makes me nervous.

this is why fuba is not voting for Jealous, instead of Koshi, even though he now townread Koshi.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 03 2018 19:08 GMT
#1387
On May 27 2018 07:54 Rels wrote:
I don't think GB is scum. I hate this EOD though. Team is probably something like DF / dyl / fuba, and just letting the lynch happen

Unless HF fooled me, I was right 2/3 D1
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 03 2018 19:17 GMT
#1389
well, that concludes EOD1. That strengthened my townread on HF, and I think fuba is 1 of the remaining scum.

His actions and posts make sense if they come from scum seeing his partner being a lynch candidate: softly pushing for a counterwagon, preparing for this counterwagon to flip town, not posting more than necessary.

They don't make sense from a town perspective: why voting Koshi without even reading his filter, just on the basis of one post ? Why not switch after townreading the dude you're voting for ? Why not call rayn scum instead of calling his behaviour weird but still town ?

I don't know who is his partner between DF and byj. Both have things for and against. I'll continue reading the other days.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 03 2018 19:18 GMT
#1390
On June 04 2018 04:16 fuba wrote:
So why did I say anything about thinking Koshi could be town at all? As scum I could have just sat there with a good case against him provided by town rayn.

Also, I've been over my d1 vote twice now. My vote was either a throwaway at that point, or I could have randomly switched to DF to divert the lynch. Jealous was definitely getting lynched over Koshi.

I think you townread Koshi at that point because I just posted that I would switch to Koshi, so you were preparing Koshi flipping town.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 03 2018 19:36 GMT
#1394
On June 04 2018 04:26 fuba wrote:
So in your mind, no scum will sit on a legit wagon until the end without conceding the lynch might be town?

Rayn's reasoning was solid on koshi. There is literally no reason for scum Fuba to just throw out that Koshi might be town and then sit on him.

I don't understand the question.

Well, I'm not trying to convince you that you're scum p: but this is wrong, your attitude makes perfect sense if you're scum. You can arguee all you want, you stayed on Jealous's counterwagon until the end, even though you thought he was town. This is a fact, and it doesn't make sense if you're town. Your explanations are less believable than you being scum.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 03 2018 19:38 GMT
#1395
I'm not impossible to convince, especially in LYLO, but that's gonna be hard. Why should I vote someone else ? Your case against HF being alive D4 would make sense in other and longer games, but in this game I can see almost any scumteam without HF not shooting HF, given his play this game.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM992
TKL 369
IndyStarCraft 307
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 992
ByuN 431
TKL 369
IndyStarCraft 307
Reynor 175
BRAT_OK 49
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51641
Calm 2727
Shuttle 448
actioN 171
firebathero 112
Mini 89
Mong 41
White-Ra 34
scan(afreeca) 18
Aegong 16
[ Show more ]
soO 16
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc11225
Counter-Strike
fl0m6097
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2520
Liquid`Hasu401
MindelVK11
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1991
FrodaN1342
B2W.Neo729
olofmeister516
Khaldor465
KnowMe305
crisheroes182
Livibee180
ToD112
Mew2King80
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick367
BasetradeTV204
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 32
• Adnapsc2 12
• Reevou 8
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach77
• Azhi_Dahaki29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV517
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1662
Other Games
• imaqtpie821
• Shiphtur645
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 1m
OSC
5h 1m
Replay Cast
5h 1m
OSC
18h 1m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.