• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:52
CEST 19:52
KST 02:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12386 users

[M][N] Elementary Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 29 2018 21:54 GMT
#1000
On May 30 2018 06:51 fuba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2018 06:50 fuba wrote:
On May 30 2018 06:38 Koshi wrote:
Honestly don't understand this why is Koshi not voting DF thing.
It's ok. I still think my game was sufficient.

Things I said I believed. Flip will proof it.

I didn't really scumhunt per se but I voted the correct people. You guys didn't today.
I should never die over fuba. And fuba had to die this game.
For his lack of content.

At the moment you are, though. So switch to DF with me and maybe grack and possibly GB if he gets Hillary out of his mind.

HF*


He's definitely trump though.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 29 2018 22:10 GMT
#1008
On May 27 2018 07:03 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2018 07:02 Holyflare wrote:
On May 27 2018 06:33 GlowingBear wrote:
On May 27 2018 06:24 Holyflare wrote:
On May 27 2018 06:07 GlowingBear wrote:
I'm back, thought about Grack's alignment, I'm reconsidering it, also reconsidering my read on rayn, I don't see why rayn would protect him unless he is mafia with him, currently voting Jealous because of Grack's reasoning which sounds right.


Protect who?

If you're referring to grack then why the fuck would you ever write this when you think both grack and rayn are scummy????????


First I thought Grack can be town
Then I thought if rayn was mafia he would not protect town grack
Therefore, both can be town

Therefore I don't want to lynch them

Therefore I believe Jealous is a good lynch because he kept saying you were a scumlean but is voting byj + I will never be able to figure out his motivations because his playstyle never reveals the WHY he gives his reads.


Didn't really say this either.


I'm realising it now


You taking this back then gb?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 29 2018 22:25 GMT
#1019
I'm refuting your case with posts where you've agreed with all of my statements.


1)

On May 27 2018 07:25 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2018 07:21 Holyflare wrote:
There's so many open ended questions in your filter GB that you don't care about chasing. Your question to rayn about his points on me but then no follow up etc etc etc

Just random questions into random alignment picking on people.


Exactly, and I was going to chase rayn but I kept not playing, and when I came back I had a reason to think he could be town.


You agree you weren't playing/doing any follow up/had to keep disappearing so I'm not wrong.


2) redundant - have done so in many many games before in exactly the same way and for different people. I think ls says exactly what he means the majority of the time.

3) voting koshi and was talking about him being the key/mafia before you interjected

4) "jealous called hf scum"
On May 27 2018 07:03 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2018 07:02 Holyflare wrote:
On May 27 2018 06:33 GlowingBear wrote:
On May 27 2018 06:24 Holyflare wrote:
On May 27 2018 06:07 GlowingBear wrote:
I'm back, thought about Grack's alignment, I'm reconsidering it, also reconsidering my read on rayn, I don't see why rayn would protect him unless he is mafia with him, currently voting Jealous because of Grack's reasoning which sounds right.


Protect who?

If you're referring to grack then why the fuck would you ever write this when you think both grack and rayn are scummy????????


First I thought Grack can be town
Then I thought if rayn was mafia he would not protect town grack
Therefore, both can be town

Therefore I don't want to lynch them

Therefore I believe Jealous is a good lynch because he kept saying you were a scumlean but is voting byj + I will never be able to figure out his motivations because his playstyle never reveals the WHY he gives his reads.


Didn't really say this either.


I'm realising it now


You agree he didn't really at all but he did for byj.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 29 2018 22:25 GMT
#1020
On May 30 2018 07:17 LightningStrike wrote:
Only reason I didn't vote is because idk if shannies going to happen or not.


What on earth are you talking about?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 29 2018 22:26 GMT
#1022
On May 30 2018 07:17 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2018 07:16 Grackaroni wrote:
LS who is scum?

Fuba see my filter for why.


Can you give me a brief summary of why?

Also a reason koshi isn't?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 29 2018 22:36 GMT
#1026
Wtf is this vote count
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 29 2018 22:42 GMT
#1029
On May 30 2018 07:27 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2018 07:26 Holyflare wrote:
On May 30 2018 07:17 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 30 2018 07:16 Grackaroni wrote:
LS who is scum?

Fuba see my filter for why.


Can you give me a brief summary of why?

Also a reason koshi isn't?

His tone seems town but Fuba's filter was meh and his filter was mostly on me early which is kinda of odd.


Why is it odd??? How does koshi's tone seem town either when you voted for him d1? What's changed in day 2? He hasn't really contributed anything, has hard defended mafia and has kept his lynch pool entirely open. He also doesn't want to lynch df which, as I explained, should almost be confirmed mafia to koshi if he's town.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 29 2018 22:51 GMT
#1032
On May 30 2018 07:47 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2018 07:42 Holyflare wrote:
On May 30 2018 07:27 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 30 2018 07:26 Holyflare wrote:
On May 30 2018 07:17 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 30 2018 07:16 Grackaroni wrote:
LS who is scum?

Fuba see my filter for why.


Can you give me a brief summary of why?

Also a reason koshi isn't?

His tone seems town but Fuba's filter was meh and his filter was mostly on me early which is kinda of odd.


Why is it odd??? How does koshi's tone seem town either when you voted for him d1? What's changed in day 2? He hasn't really contributed anything, has hard defended mafia and has kept his lynch pool entirely open. He also doesn't want to lynch df which, as I explained, should almost be confirmed mafia to koshi if he's town.

Because I not the only person in the game? His town sounded town after the lynch. Okay.........


In what way?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 30 2018 05:36 GMT
#1056
On May 30 2018 08:47 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2018 07:25 Holyflare wrote:
I'm refuting your case with posts where you've agreed with all of my statements.


1)

On May 27 2018 07:25 GlowingBear wrote:
On May 27 2018 07:21 Holyflare wrote:
There's so many open ended questions in your filter GB that you don't care about chasing. Your question to rayn about his points on me but then no follow up etc etc etc

Just random questions into random alignment picking on people.


Exactly, and I was going to chase rayn but I kept not playing, and when I came back I had a reason to think he could be town.


You agree you weren't playing/doing any follow up/had to keep disappearing so I'm not wrong.


2) redundant - have done so in many many games before in exactly the same way and for different people. I think ls says exactly what he means the majority of the time.

3) voting koshi and was talking about him being the key/mafia before you interjected

4) "jealous called hf scum"
On May 27 2018 07:03 GlowingBear wrote:
On May 27 2018 07:02 Holyflare wrote:
On May 27 2018 06:33 GlowingBear wrote:
On May 27 2018 06:24 Holyflare wrote:
On May 27 2018 06:07 GlowingBear wrote:
I'm back, thought about Grack's alignment, I'm reconsidering it, also reconsidering my read on rayn, I don't see why rayn would protect him unless he is mafia with him, currently voting Jealous because of Grack's reasoning which sounds right.


Protect who?

If you're referring to grack then why the fuck would you ever write this when you think both grack and rayn are scummy????????


First I thought Grack can be town
Then I thought if rayn was mafia he would not protect town grack
Therefore, both can be town

Therefore I don't want to lynch them

Therefore I believe Jealous is a good lynch because he kept saying you were a scumlean but is voting byj + I will never be able to figure out his motivations because his playstyle never reveals the WHY he gives his reads.


Didn't really say this either.


I'm realising it now


You agree he didn't really at all but he did for byj.


No, I said he kept saying you were scum but decided to vote byj.
Check it here:

+ Show Spoiler +
On May 26 2018 06:11 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2018 04:41 Holyflare wrote:
game is stale as fuck

jealous are you just gonna post in 50/50 scenarios all game or you gonna make decision making pictures?

[image loading]


This is clearly a joke based on my quote you pleb.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 30 2018 05:39 GMT
#1057
If I don't get healed we're gonna have a really bad time. Mafia are clearly shooting through jealous voters, I should be next. If you save me and I get shot I'm confirmed town and will rein down firey vengeance against gb and he won't be able to make these cop out reads anymore.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 30 2018 05:46 GMT
#1058
With koshi being town that kind of throws off my whole scenario though. Gb/rels could have easily voted koshi.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 30 2018 05:55 GMT
#1059
Actually gb couldn't. He'd already town read koshi.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 30 2018 13:02 GMT
#1061
Trust me we'll get a doctor save doctor has to just not be an idiot and do the obvious saves
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 30 2018 13:03 GMT
#1062
I mean doing the obvious saves would be good.
Doing not obvious saves bad.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 31 2018 13:47 GMT
#1084
Sorry, I'm having to set up Grenfell Inquiry and will be working all Saturday too.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 31 2018 13:48 GMT
#1085
I don't imagine a gb kill to be likely though? Don't see why everyone else does.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 31 2018 13:48 GMT
#1086
Meh I guess it's feasible if he's town to try and accuse me
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 31 2018 20:19 GMT
#1165
On June 01 2018 03:53 fuba wrote:
My two scum are DF and HF, but mostly from a paranoia POV. I'm not entirely sure of it, and generally from my way of scumhunting it's harder to read high-content posters, but I feel like since the moment Jealous was pretty locked in as the lynch, HF's been playing the long game. If DF is scum, then HF was basically able to pull the trigger on one of his scumbuddies D1 without fear and make himself look better in the process (and also making the alternative lynch candidate look townier because they were the counterwagon). He railed against rayn, he railed against GB, he railed against Koshi - either all high content posters who will oppose him or people that had the potential to read him well. People who can oppose his outspoken personality late game. He hasn't gone after (from what I can remember) me, DF, or byj - not sure about LS or Rels - I think they're kinda in the middle. If scum HF is going to survive with a team of himself, Jealous, and DF, he needs to take out those that can oppose him end game and will pursue it to his lynch. He tried to get the doc to protect himself over you, scum tried to take you out last night instead of him. He's not really trying to get other people to post more than they are - he's settling on high content posters and, if he's town, just kind of assuming the low content posters are town for no reason.

DF is kinda there as an afterthought and somewhat because of what I said yesterday. His spot could be filled by someone else - dunno who though. And I'm kind of locked in the thought of HF choosing between which of his two scum mates to hammer D1.


If I am trying to eliminate people that are capable of talking against me in a game that I have not much time to play in then why do I try and lynch those people instead of just placating them and nking them instead? Why would I sit on an afk jealous and not kill Koshi? Doesn't really add up I'm afraid.

Honestly, I thought Koshi was playing like shit. He wasn't involved in the thread, he threw out random reads that did not align with what I was thinking at all and there was no back and forth with people. He didn't have the Koshi spark at all. Thus, I've been pretty much using this unflipped association to base my entire game off of and it's pretty much backfired. I thought GB's pushes most of the game had ended up nowhere, with him not pushing anything in any direction and then him just looking for outs so that he could afk and do nothing (such as "omg vote hf I'll do nothing more").

Obviously now with the nk things have changed quite a lot. I don't know if he was shot or not. I have no actual reason to believe he was shot at all and think it's quite likely mafia held their shot if they were going to shoot because they'd have to basically kill grack or myself if GB is mafia and that narrows it down later in the game.

I've just tried to apply logic to the day 1 vote count where we lynched mafia with 3 votes but apparently logic does not actually apply since mafia did not try and save their partner in any way, shape or form if GB is town.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 31 2018 20:21 GMT
#1166
So, yeah, I didn't really read into people like df (because he was voting with me on Koshi and was the mafia counter wagon of choice (at least in my eyes)) or ls/fuba because they didn't vote to save their partner when they could have quite easily done. So, you're right that I haven't really looked into these people and kind of dismissed them as town.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 31 2018 20:24 GMT
#1167
On a really surface level kind of bull shit way I think the way LS has been repeatedly defending me is kind of off. Sure, I voted for mafia but that hasn't really stopped a lot of you (rightly) pointing out that I've been underwhelming and ham fisting my way into votes.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1027
TKL 383
IndyStarCraft 252
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1027
ByuN 438
TKL 383
IndyStarCraft 252
Reynor 162
BRAT_OK 43
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51104
Calm 2718
Shuttle 457
actioN 172
firebathero 116
Mini 83
Mong 39
soO 23
Pusan 18
Aegong 17
[ Show more ]
scan(afreeca) 16
Sacsri 6
White-Ra 3
Dota 2
Gorgc11094
Counter-Strike
fl0m5989
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2367
Liquid`Hasu418
MindelVK11
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2000
FrodaN1315
B2W.Neo716
olofmeister490
Khaldor468
KnowMe319
crisheroes178
Livibee174
ToD91
Mew2King78
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick358
BasetradeTV200
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 34
• Adnapsc2 14
• Reevou 6
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach71
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV516
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1641
Other Games
• imaqtpie755
• Shiphtur720
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 8m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 8m
OSC
5h 8m
Replay Cast
5h 8m
OSC
18h 8m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.