• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:29
CEST 23:29
KST 06:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War335.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8067 users

[M][N]MafiacalFeast I - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 19:21 GMT
#916
On April 10 2018 04:20 n00bKing wrote:
So, Skynx has a very simple path to self-preservation, which is just to vote against Vivax. He votes against me instead, which (regardless of Vivax's own alignment) just SCREAMS "I know someone has my back."

Yeah nobody actually plays like that here
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 19:26 GMT
#934
I'm so confused
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 19:39 GMT
#957
On April 10 2018 04:38 Holyflare wrote:
Forgive me team damdred/oats for I have seen the mafia calix light.

Actually wished I switched to CH but eh
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 19:54 GMT
#977
On April 10 2018 04:51 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 04:47 Holyflare wrote:
On April 10 2018 04:46 Calix wrote:
On April 10 2018 04:42 Holyflare wrote:
On April 10 2018 04:40 Calix wrote:
On April 10 2018 04:38 Holyflare wrote:
Insert berating comment here


"I told you so" after a mislynch is quite scummy, good sir.

Flipping your read on me from super-town to super-mafia because I...took a warning over simply voting for someone...makes no sense.


It makes perfect fucking sense. You backpedal on vivax because (no reasons) to say skynx looks towny for not voting to save himself but then you can't be fucked to vote A LITERALLY AFK PERSON THAT DOES NOTHING because you're waffling over a guy that unvoted the LEAD wagon to vote a new person with 5 minutes to go???


I cited the vote count as a reason to 'backpedal' on Vivax. No reasons is objectively incorrect.

I didn't know how many votes n00bking had or whatever you're talking about with him. So I didn't conclude that he unvoted the lead wagon or whatever. Whereas Skynx/ Vivax happened earlier before votes went everywhere.

I don't think this is difficult to figure out.

And why would "I couldn't be fucked to vote an AFK guy" be a scum tell unless I was literally on a scum team with currentlyhomeless? And if I was on a scum team with currentlyhomeless, why would I not just...vote for n00bking?

Your scum-read does not make any sense, lol.


Vote counts mean shit all. You just saw noobking get lynched based on absolutely nothing. No words to vote him. Why was he lynched? What case? What reason?

You think vivax is town because he never got more than three votes, was tried to be pushed off of by multiple people and the vote count was a smattering of 2s and 3s?

Makes no sense at all.


Nah. I think static votes is a bad sign. If mafia wanted to save Vivax then all they have to do is put some votes on Skynx, or me, or n00b (do you think there's any mafia on his train aside from Vivax btw?). And now that n00b's train DID take off, I'm going to look at that sometime this night.

n00b's train happened in like five seconds. Not much time to really take it in.

Static votes is a bad sign but without static votes we lynched town sooo?!?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 19:58 GMT
#979
On April 10 2018 04:55 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 04:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 10 2018 04:51 Calix wrote:
On April 10 2018 04:47 Holyflare wrote:
On April 10 2018 04:46 Calix wrote:
On April 10 2018 04:42 Holyflare wrote:
On April 10 2018 04:40 Calix wrote:
On April 10 2018 04:38 Holyflare wrote:
Insert berating comment here


"I told you so" after a mislynch is quite scummy, good sir.

Flipping your read on me from super-town to super-mafia because I...took a warning over simply voting for someone...makes no sense.


It makes perfect fucking sense. You backpedal on vivax because (no reasons) to say skynx looks towny for not voting to save himself but then you can't be fucked to vote A LITERALLY AFK PERSON THAT DOES NOTHING because you're waffling over a guy that unvoted the LEAD wagon to vote a new person with 5 minutes to go???


I cited the vote count as a reason to 'backpedal' on Vivax. No reasons is objectively incorrect.

I didn't know how many votes n00bking had or whatever you're talking about with him. So I didn't conclude that he unvoted the lead wagon or whatever. Whereas Skynx/ Vivax happened earlier before votes went everywhere.

I don't think this is difficult to figure out.

And why would "I couldn't be fucked to vote an AFK guy" be a scum tell unless I was literally on a scum team with currentlyhomeless? And if I was on a scum team with currentlyhomeless, why would I not just...vote for n00bking?

Your scum-read does not make any sense, lol.


Vote counts mean shit all. You just saw noobking get lynched based on absolutely nothing. No words to vote him. Why was he lynched? What case? What reason?

You think vivax is town because he never got more than three votes, was tried to be pushed off of by multiple people and the vote count was a smattering of 2s and 3s?

Makes no sense at all.


Nah. I think static votes is a bad sign. If mafia wanted to save Vivax then all they have to do is put some votes on Skynx, or me, or n00b (do you think there's any mafia on his train aside from Vivax btw?). And now that n00b's train DID take off, I'm going to look at that sometime this night.

n00b's train happened in like five seconds. Not much time to really take it in.

Static votes is a bad sign but without static votes we lynched town sooo?!?


Your point?

You are saying shit that doesn't make sense to justify your waffling
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 20:07 GMT
#986
On April 10 2018 05:02 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 04:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 10 2018 04:55 Calix wrote:
On April 10 2018 04:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 10 2018 04:51 Calix wrote:
On April 10 2018 04:47 Holyflare wrote:
On April 10 2018 04:46 Calix wrote:
On April 10 2018 04:42 Holyflare wrote:
On April 10 2018 04:40 Calix wrote:
On April 10 2018 04:38 Holyflare wrote:
Insert berating comment here


"I told you so" after a mislynch is quite scummy, good sir.

Flipping your read on me from super-town to super-mafia because I...took a warning over simply voting for someone...makes no sense.


It makes perfect fucking sense. You backpedal on vivax because (no reasons) to say skynx looks towny for not voting to save himself but then you can't be fucked to vote A LITERALLY AFK PERSON THAT DOES NOTHING because you're waffling over a guy that unvoted the LEAD wagon to vote a new person with 5 minutes to go???


I cited the vote count as a reason to 'backpedal' on Vivax. No reasons is objectively incorrect.

I didn't know how many votes n00bking had or whatever you're talking about with him. So I didn't conclude that he unvoted the lead wagon or whatever. Whereas Skynx/ Vivax happened earlier before votes went everywhere.

I don't think this is difficult to figure out.

And why would "I couldn't be fucked to vote an AFK guy" be a scum tell unless I was literally on a scum team with currentlyhomeless? And if I was on a scum team with currentlyhomeless, why would I not just...vote for n00bking?

Your scum-read does not make any sense, lol.


Vote counts mean shit all. You just saw noobking get lynched based on absolutely nothing. No words to vote him. Why was he lynched? What case? What reason?

You think vivax is town because he never got more than three votes, was tried to be pushed off of by multiple people and the vote count was a smattering of 2s and 3s?

Makes no sense at all.


Nah. I think static votes is a bad sign. If mafia wanted to save Vivax then all they have to do is put some votes on Skynx, or me, or n00b (do you think there's any mafia on his train aside from Vivax btw?). And now that n00b's train DID take off, I'm going to look at that sometime this night.

n00b's train happened in like five seconds. Not much time to really take it in.

Static votes is a bad sign but without static votes we lynched town sooo?!?


Your point?

You are saying shit that doesn't make sense to justify your waffling


I don't see how saying "static votes are a sign that Vivax might be town" and n00bking being turbo-lynched are somehow mutually exclusive. That is actually what makes no sense.

I don't even know why you're asking me things and expecting me to respond when you earlier said you were 'convinced' I am mafia despite talking with me a bunch. I don't understand.

Because it's fun?


No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 10 2018 16:19 GMT
#1144
On April 10 2018 18:57 Eversince wrote:
I guess it's to early for people to be playing but oh well. I'm going to summarize:

"Reasons to not lynch ES"
1)Claimed.
2)Un CC
3)Contradiction amass all over the place under direct heat. vs my meta I have little time and everyone who has played with me knows it so why I am not just afk at this point?
4)Has openly lied (in the time frames) to try to divert lynches away from me.

Why would mafia do ANY of this?

"Reasons to lynch ES"
1) Tries to be too bad to be scum
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 10 2018 16:21 GMT
#1145
On April 10 2018 19:51 currentlyhomeless wrote:
if ever gave me the gun I’d turn around and shoot ever for being bad

actually dying
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 10 2018 16:21 GMT
#1146
On April 10 2018 20:05 ExO_ wrote:
I think HF is town. His anger after the vote at Calix is something I don't think Mafia would be able to fake that well.

I think eversince is telling the truth. A reading mistake like that is exactly the kind of thing that would happen to me. I think he should have to announce who he is passing the gun to in the thread, and have the player he passes it to confirm they receive it.

In this case I think he should give it to HF, as I fully believe he's town. If HF doesn't get the gun, we lynch eversince.

What are you even talking about.

Who the heck doesnt read their role pm. Oh I know, someone who didnt get that role pm
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 10 2018 16:28 GMT
#1148
Rayn and Glowingbear have been empty.

Damdred also really freaking annoying.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 10 2018 16:29 GMT
#1149
On April 11 2018 01:27 Vivax wrote:
His townreads are very few, his null reads don't interest him and he just keeps attacking obvious townies at every opening he finds. That's mafia HF, game.

Who are the obvious townies he is attacking other than ever?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 10 2018 20:46 GMT
#1185
Where did the gun go?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 10 2018 20:47 GMT
#1186
Calix freezing at deadline and trying to rationalize it and getting people to look over it like it never happened is absolutely terrible
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 10 2018 20:48 GMT
#1187
hey rayn, lynch today is who?

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 10 2018 21:07 GMT
#1192
On April 11 2018 06:02 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2018 05:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
hey rayn, lynch today is who?



Great question considering the way he posted it he could do anything just like yesterday cause that ExO vote really sucked purely cause it was never going to happen the way he went about it.

180ing my read on rayn right now. I will pick up where GB stopped. But I think the team is somewhere along rayn/Calix/HF or rayn/HF/kush in light of recent events. Mostly cause it leads to the NK making sense. Calix stopped posting abruptly and should be the first lynch. Her or HF. Either way calix is being thrown under the bus heavily here and doesn't need to keep playing.

I dont think HF is mafia, unless you are mafia and he engineered an insanely risky switch.


If theres no gun i wanna lynch ever. If not then calix
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 10 2018 21:11 GMT
#1194
looks like exo then? I dunno whats the point of this post though, rayns like defending his read on exo?

also super salty that people arent happy with him at the EOD.

Really weird post.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 10 2018 21:19 GMT
#1196
On April 11 2018 06:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2018 06:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
looks like exo then? I dunno whats the point of this post though, rayns like defending his read on exo?

also super salty that people arent happy with him at the EOD.

Really weird post.

The point of the post is those are my scumreads you dumbass.
Yeah i am salty. I am salty because i can't genuinely be around more than maybe 5 minutes / 2 hours and some fucking semi-lurkers have the nerve to tell me i am not doing shit when i am trying to read and post whenever i can at work. But i won't be doing it anymore, that's how salty i am. dealwithit.

No it's not. For once try to not call anything you see in thread scummy. that's why i don't really care to interact with you, you are much funnier to play with when you are mafia because you're not a headless chicken.

whats your opinion on ever?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 10 2018 21:23 GMT
#1201
On April 11 2018 06:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2018 06:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 11 2018 06:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On April 11 2018 06:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
looks like exo then? I dunno whats the point of this post though, rayns like defending his read on exo?

also super salty that people arent happy with him at the EOD.

Really weird post.

The point of the post is those are my scumreads you dumbass.
Yeah i am salty. I am salty because i can't genuinely be around more than maybe 5 minutes / 2 hours and some fucking semi-lurkers have the nerve to tell me i am not doing shit when i am trying to read and post whenever i can at work. But i won't be doing it anymore, that's how salty i am. dealwithit.

No it's not. For once try to not call anything you see in thread scummy. that's why i don't really care to interact with you, you are much funnier to play with when you are mafia because you're not a headless chicken.

whats your opinion on ever?

Who the fuck cares about her?

because shes either confirmed town or mafia?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 10 2018 21:28 GMT
#1205
On April 11 2018 06:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2018 06:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 11 2018 06:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On April 11 2018 06:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 11 2018 06:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On April 11 2018 06:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
looks like exo then? I dunno whats the point of this post though, rayns like defending his read on exo?

also super salty that people arent happy with him at the EOD.

Really weird post.

The point of the post is those are my scumreads you dumbass.
Yeah i am salty. I am salty because i can't genuinely be around more than maybe 5 minutes / 2 hours and some fucking semi-lurkers have the nerve to tell me i am not doing shit when i am trying to read and post whenever i can at work. But i won't be doing it anymore, that's how salty i am. dealwithit.

No it's not. For once try to not call anything you see in thread scummy. that's why i don't really care to interact with you, you are much funnier to play with when you are mafia because you're not a headless chicken.

whats your opinion on ever?

Who the fuck cares about her?

because shes either confirmed town or mafia?

no shit sherlock, everyone is either confirmed town or mafia.

???????????????????
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 10 2018 21:28 GMT
#1206
I mean like actually confirmed town or mafia
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 598
ProTech133
Nina 95
NeuroSwarm 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14179
910 80
NaDa 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever269
canceldota110
League of Legends
Doublelift2804
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4628
Other Games
summit1g3602
fl0m1266
FrodaN774
olofmeister748
Liquid`Hasu341
C9.Mang0202
Livibee192
ToD146
UpATreeSC90
PPMD23
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 23
[ Show 22 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 55
• poizon28 21
• musti20045 17
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 68
• FirePhoenix8
• Michael_bg 5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21445
• WagamamaTV504
League of Legends
• Scarra762
Other Games
• imaqtpie886
• Shiphtur618
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 32m
Big Brain Bouts
12h 32m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
19h 32m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 32m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
Patches Events
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.