• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:52
CEST 11:52
KST 18:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7879 users

[M][N]MafiacalFeast I - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13 14 Next All
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 16:14 GMT
#711
You also never answered my question
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 16:15 GMT
#713
On April 10 2018 01:14 GlowingBear wrote:
Like, come on oats, that backpedalling is bad but it could be town.

I have plenty of other suspicions, but Skynx just sounds like the best lynch. You know it.

How can it be town when I can read through the thread and immediately identify when it's happening?!?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 16:15 GMT
#715
On April 10 2018 01:14 GlowingBear wrote:
Like, come on oats, that backpedalling is bad but it could be town.

I have plenty of other suspicions, but Skynx just sounds like the best lynch. You know it.

Skynx is on the same level as the other afk people imo
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 16:15 GMT
#716
Damdred also terrible
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 16:16 GMT
#720
Exo also terrible
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 16:16 GMT
#721
On April 10 2018 01:16 GlowingBear wrote:
Vivax, I'm reading your posts and I don't like them, especially when you come in the thread and OMGUS Holyflare. I don't think Holyflare is a strong townread, but at least he is not particularly scummy, and you know that I'm the first person to go against someone like Holyflare.

How is he omgusing HF?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 16:17 GMT
#724
On April 10 2018 00:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2018 22:17 Calix wrote:
On April 09 2018 22:05 ExO_ wrote:
On April 09 2018 21:58 Calix wrote:
On April 09 2018 21:56 ExO_ wrote:
On April 09 2018 21:54 Holyflare wrote:
Vivax why are you mafia. So so sad.


I don’t get a scum vibe from Vivax at all. Can you explain this read in detail?


His evasion of his weird-arse read on me.

He called my reasons for scum!rayn "false".

He had also accused me of making facts up to scum-read him.

WHY DOES HE THINK I'M TOWN?


The impression I get is this:

He thinks you’re wrong, but that it doesn’t make you scum. However the language both of you are using has looked like its getting more heated. In particular right now you seem really frustrated and angry Calix

I’ll take another look at Vivaxs filter but he seems towny to me. In the mean time, what do you think of Holyflare right now Calix?


I'm not feeling anything in particular. I think people misread the language I use as being 'angry' when it's just how I talk. If I was actually angry then it would be obvious.

I agree with his Vivax posts. However I don't really trust him. He accused rayn after I did. Now he accuses Vivax alongside me. Looks like a pattern. Nothing substantial to back it up, just wary.

I would probably not want to lynch him today though. Vivax looks well bad even without HF's points.

How does vivax look bad if you assume HF never posted about him?

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 16:18 GMT
#726
On April 10 2018 01:17 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 01:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 10 2018 01:14 GlowingBear wrote:
Like, come on oats, that backpedalling is bad but it could be town.

I have plenty of other suspicions, but Skynx just sounds like the best lynch. You know it.

Skynx is on the same level as the other afk people imo


It's not.

He drops two bad cases and decides to vote me instead of rayn because rayn had a lot to answer yet.
What kind of thought process is that? You vote for the best lynch. Always.

So like calix voting for someone she thought wasn't scum doesn't make her mafia then?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 16:18 GMT
#727
CH random voting doesn't make him scum?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 16:18 GMT
#728
On April 10 2018 01:18 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 01:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 10 2018 01:16 GlowingBear wrote:
Vivax, I'm reading your posts and I don't like them, especially when you come in the thread and OMGUS Holyflare. I don't think Holyflare is a strong townread, but at least he is not particularly scummy, and you know that I'm the first person to go against someone like Holyflare.

How is he omgusing HF?


He just came back to the thread saying that if people can't consider Holyflare as mafia he won't play again in these forums. Just because Holyflare started a wagon on him.

Quote it. I'm pretty sure he didn't say that.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 16:20 GMT
#730
Ok so let's talk to skynx right, he drops 2 cases and doesn't vote his strongest read for 2 reasons. Either rayn is mafia and skynx is mafia or skynx is just dumb. Dumb regardless of his alignment. So unless you think rayn is also mafia, skynx is just dumb.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 16:21 GMT
#733
On April 10 2018 01:21 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 00:40 Vivax wrote:
If you guys want to just never consider HF to be mafia with the way he argues and don't realize the amount of bullying I'm dealing with that isn't playing mafia I'm fucking out forever.


There

Thats omgus you right
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 16:23 GMT
#736
On April 10 2018 00:12 GlowingBear wrote:
I must say our votecount looks terrible.
Here is a list of people that we should be lynching today:

1. Skynx
4. ExO_
6. Eversince
7. currentlyhomeless
8. Calix
12. Vivax
13.Damdred

In order of my preference:

Skynx is the best option. He came to the thread, made a very bad case and instead of choosing his most scumread, he voted me because "rayn had a lot of questions to answer". This is not a townie thought process. A town lynches the scummiest and votes the scummiest. Also, he just peaced out of the game.

Vivax doesn't sound like Vivax. Not contributive. Not chasing information in thread.

Exo sounds so emotionally dettached from the game. Also calling me out without further pursuing me was weird. He isn't really commenting on the hot topics of the thread, but mostly following his own agenda.

Calix, I don't know. I can see her changing her POV on rayn and me. But it feels so weird. Especially when rayn attacks her agreeing with me she looked scummy, then she also scumreads him, and then they both drop their scumreads in a flinch.

Currentlyhomeless, currentlyuseless.

Damdred, he is simply not playing the game and I hate it.

Mmm yes glowing bear, I see a lot of rayn is mafia in this most recent reads post.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 16:23 GMT
#737
You are just making shit up to push your skynx read.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 16:23 GMT
#740
On April 10 2018 01:22 Fecalfeast wrote:
Role info in OP updated. Duplicate roles are possible

Lies
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 16:24 GMT
#741
On April 10 2018 01:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 01:22 Fecalfeast wrote:
Role info in OP updated. Duplicate roles are possible

Lies

Normals never have dupe roles.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 16:28 GMT
#750
On April 10 2018 01:25 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 01:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 10 2018 00:12 GlowingBear wrote:
I must say our votecount looks terrible.
Here is a list of people that we should be lynching today:

1. Skynx
4. ExO_
6. Eversince
7. currentlyhomeless
8. Calix
12. Vivax
13.Damdred

In order of my preference:

Skynx is the best option. He came to the thread, made a very bad case and instead of choosing his most scumread, he voted me because "rayn had a lot of questions to answer". This is not a townie thought process. A town lynches the scummiest and votes the scummiest. Also, he just peaced out of the game.

Vivax doesn't sound like Vivax. Not contributive. Not chasing information in thread.

Exo sounds so emotionally dettached from the game. Also calling me out without further pursuing me was weird. He isn't really commenting on the hot topics of the thread, but mostly following his own agenda.

Calix, I don't know. I can see her changing her POV on rayn and me. But it feels so weird. Especially when rayn attacks her agreeing with me she looked scummy, then she also scumreads him, and then they both drop their scumreads in a flinch.

Currentlyhomeless, currentlyuseless.

Damdred, he is simply not playing the game and I hate it.

Mmm yes glowing bear, I see a lot of rayn is mafia in this most recent reads post.


I'm not sure on rayn and I don't think HF and rayn are day1 lynches, that's why they aren't in that list.

Come on.

You literally never mention rayn other then just now when I said that rayn had to be mafia for your post on skynx to make sense.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 16:30 GMT
#753
On April 10 2018 01:23 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 01:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 10 2018 00:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 09 2018 22:17 Calix wrote:
On April 09 2018 22:05 ExO_ wrote:
On April 09 2018 21:58 Calix wrote:
On April 09 2018 21:56 ExO_ wrote:
On April 09 2018 21:54 Holyflare wrote:
Vivax why are you mafia. So so sad.


I don’t get a scum vibe from Vivax at all. Can you explain this read in detail?


His evasion of his weird-arse read on me.

He called my reasons for scum!rayn "false".

He had also accused me of making facts up to scum-read him.

WHY DOES HE THINK I'M TOWN?


The impression I get is this:

He thinks you’re wrong, but that it doesn’t make you scum. However the language both of you are using has looked like its getting more heated. In particular right now you seem really frustrated and angry Calix

I’ll take another look at Vivaxs filter but he seems towny to me. In the mean time, what do you think of Holyflare right now Calix?


I'm not feeling anything in particular. I think people misread the language I use as being 'angry' when it's just how I talk. If I was actually angry then it would be obvious.

I agree with his Vivax posts. However I don't really trust him. He accused rayn after I did. Now he accuses Vivax alongside me. Looks like a pattern. Nothing substantial to back it up, just wary.

I would probably not want to lynch him today though. Vivax looks well bad even without HF's points.

How does vivax look bad if you assume HF never posted about him?



Isn't this just asking why I think Vivax is mafia? My current opinion is that his posts are bland and uninteresting. He hasn't said anything engaging. He has an entire scum-team theory yet I do not give a damn about ANY of his scum-reads.

Instead of pushing his reads, he takes on this defeatist attitude about convincing others to vote for his reads.

He called me town despite saying I was pushing rayn for false reasons (which is not a town tell ever) and never explained that despite me asking him about 39580670 times.

His reaction to being called out about the "HF pushing me because a mafia's on the line" quote looks like flailing scum to me.

I also don't get why he's getting emotional. Which is not necessarily scummy by itself but it's not helping me think he's town.

So posts have to be interesting to be town? Sure....
Also you don't care about his reads cause you think he's mafia, it's terrible bias
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 16:34 GMT
#758
Wait a minute calix, who do you think is mafia outside of vivax?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 16:35 GMT
#764
On April 10 2018 01:32 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 01:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 10 2018 01:22 Fecalfeast wrote:
Role info in OP updated. Duplicate roles are possible

Lies

I assume you've found your Day 1 lynch then: Fecalfeast.

Alright, so duplicate roles are possible. If a Gunsmith happens along who hadn't seen Eversince's claim yet (lets say Damdred, for example) then there would be very minimal value in performing the counterclaim.

On the upside, no such thing as a mafia Gunsmith. If Eversince is able to pass a gun to who we tell her to pass it to, she's verified Town. There also cannot be a mafia Jailer to stop her from passing a gun, so she'll only be stopped by a mafia roleblocker.

I randomly feel like there's a decent chance of there being a mafia roleblocker in the game, so even if her claim is real instead of fake, I don't necessarily expect a gun to get passed on Night 1. But even though she's a better lynch now than before the claim, I'm inclined to at least give her the opportunity.

There are still 2 votes on her, but unless someone disagrees with the above, I think those votes should move off, instead of being added to.

So you went through all that to make a post on how she is probably town when literally everyone else has already determined that.

Mafia
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3972
Hyuk 857
Bisu 708
Soma 355
Rush 277
BeSt 231
Mong 117
Stork 112
Sexy 111
Horang2 87
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 84
Killer 62
Mind 54
ZerO 47
Shinee 36
sorry 19
Hm[arnc] 16
Yoon 16
NaDa 15
yabsab 11
Noble 7
Terrorterran 3
Barracks 1
Dota 2
Gorgc3998
Counter-Strike
olofmeister797
byalli564
shoxiejesuss541
edward73
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King75
Other Games
gofns43843
singsing1105
ceh9688
dupreeh273
crisheroes234
ZerO(Twitch)4
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 18
• killerbeecast9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• iopq 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1736
• Stunt379
Upcoming Events
OSC
13h 8m
Big Brain Bouts
1d
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-07
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.