• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:52
CEST 11:52
KST 18:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7800 users

[M][N]MafiacalFeast I - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 06:52 GMT
#394
On April 09 2018 15:49 GlowingBear wrote:
I should re-read Calix but cba =/

just vote him, ez
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 15:33 GMT
#660
On April 09 2018 19:10 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2018 15:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 09 2018 14:59 Eversince wrote:
On April 09 2018 14:57 Tubesock wrote:
Ever means that despite half the thread giving Rayne heat not a single one was mafia therefore all who did were town. That if mafia tries to lynch someone halfway through the day they will surely succeed and would only do it in one coordinated effort.


No I meant if it was a mafia driven lynch they would of just beat around the bush for 24 hrs then fucked off. They would of setup a diversion, and a backup, and pushed off onto one of those after Rayn failed. This whole concept is why Skynx isn't scum. Stop voting for him darnit.

you give way too much credit for scum teamplay.

Based on Eversince's super-low post count, I would assume the vast majority of her Mafia experience comes from elsewhere. And I think a lot of what she's said would make sense for non-TL games, where you DO see a lot more coordination, strategy, and a well-defined "scum agenda" than what is often seen in the games here, where you sometimes wouldn't be able to tell if all the scum players were actually even reading the scum QT during Day Phases, and most members of the team are just doing whatever comes into their heads, without any planning, or forethought, or understanding of how it will impact their teammates.

But anyway, even if Scum were to set up "a diversion" and "a backup" that doesn't mean that a scum Skynx's teammates would have to help him out with a push against a town rayn, before gauging the TOWN'S interest in pursuing the lynch. So even once I decide that her premise is logical for non-TL games, I still don't think her premise actually supports her conclusion. Skynx could easily be Town, but this is not good reasoning for deciding that he's Town.

What's the point of this post?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 15:40 GMT
#666
On April 09 2018 21:04 Eversince wrote:
Look at his filter. All of it is 'This is wrong' Ignores caring about. Doesn't push. Doesn't fish around (Like right now! I am here but nothing?)

Giving yourself as an example of town behavior isn't a good idea
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 15:43 GMT
#668
On April 09 2018 22:00 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2018 21:57 Holyflare wrote:
On April 09 2018 21:56 Vivax wrote:
On April 09 2018 21:55 Holyflare wrote:
The last like 5 posts from vivax are all sureties about reads that look really out of place from what I'd expect vivax to be at right now. Hard defend rayn. Pick out a rayn post and defend exo.


Let's play a game then, you tell me where you expect me to be and why and I tell you where I am actually at.


Let's just do this instead

##vote vivax


Cool so you are not interested into my alignment at all or explaining where I should be with my reads so I can dunk all of your expectations. Sorry, but I am willing and ready to go into detail about anything you want, but you refuse.

I am still fully expecting you to do this:

HF

"Vivax should be reading this guy and this guy and this guy as this cause..."

so I can do this:

Vivax:

"No but I actually read them as this cause l..."

That's not how this works
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 15:49 GMT
#674
On April 10 2018 00:39 Vivax wrote:
Honestly he just behaves like an asshole towards me from the start cause I ask him to explicate what the fuck it means that I don't have the read that he expects me to, he refuses and no one accepts to try and talk on my terms or point out that the argumentation from HF is fucking unfair. It's a fucking assholeish environment and doesn't make me want to play.

Would also lynch Calix at this point without caring for her alignment.

One guy pointing out your play makes an assholeish environment?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 15:50 GMT
#675
On April 10 2018 00:46 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 00:43 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 09 2018 22:00 Vivax wrote:
On April 09 2018 21:57 Holyflare wrote:
On April 09 2018 21:56 Vivax wrote:
On April 09 2018 21:55 Holyflare wrote:
The last like 5 posts from vivax are all sureties about reads that look really out of place from what I'd expect vivax to be at right now. Hard defend rayn. Pick out a rayn post and defend exo.


Let's play a game then, you tell me where you expect me to be and why and I tell you where I am actually at.


Let's just do this instead

##vote vivax


Cool so you are not interested into my alignment at all or explaining where I should be with my reads so I can dunk all of your expectations. Sorry, but I am willing and ready to go into detail about anything you want, but you refuse.

I am still fully expecting you to do this:

HF

"Vivax should be reading this guy and this guy and this guy as this cause..."

so I can do this:

Vivax:

"No but I actually read them as this cause l..."

That's not how this works


Yes it is, cause that's how HF said it works so if you don't agree with it you don't agree with HF.

Show nested quote +
On April 09 2018 21:55 Holyflare wrote:
The last like 5 posts from vivax are all sureties about reads that look really out of place from what I'd expect vivax to be at right now. Hard defend rayn. Pick out a rayn post and defend exo.




Anyway I think it's pretty clear now what HF is talking about
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 15:51 GMT
#676
On April 10 2018 00:49 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 00:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 09 2018 19:10 n00bKing wrote:
On April 09 2018 15:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 09 2018 14:59 Eversince wrote:
On April 09 2018 14:57 Tubesock wrote:
Ever means that despite half the thread giving Rayne heat not a single one was mafia therefore all who did were town. That if mafia tries to lynch someone halfway through the day they will surely succeed and would only do it in one coordinated effort.


No I meant if it was a mafia driven lynch they would of just beat around the bush for 24 hrs then fucked off. They would of setup a diversion, and a backup, and pushed off onto one of those after Rayn failed. This whole concept is why Skynx isn't scum. Stop voting for him darnit.

you give way too much credit for scum teamplay.

Based on Eversince's super-low post count, I would assume the vast majority of her Mafia experience comes from elsewhere. And I think a lot of what she's said would make sense for non-TL games, where you DO see a lot more coordination, strategy, and a well-defined "scum agenda" than what is often seen in the games here, where you sometimes wouldn't be able to tell if all the scum players were actually even reading the scum QT during Day Phases, and most members of the team are just doing whatever comes into their heads, without any planning, or forethought, or understanding of how it will impact their teammates.

But anyway, even if Scum were to set up "a diversion" and "a backup" that doesn't mean that a scum Skynx's teammates would have to help him out with a push against a town rayn, before gauging the TOWN'S interest in pursuing the lynch. So even once I decide that her premise is logical for non-TL games, I still don't think her premise actually supports her conclusion. Skynx could easily be Town, but this is not good reasoning for deciding that he's Town.

What's the point of this post?

It explains to you that I think you should have been attacking her eventual conclusion (about the townread on Skynx, and how she reached it), and not her initial premise (about how a team of Mafia would or should operate).

Im not attacking anything in that post. Anyway ever claimed absolutely terribly but he's not mafia
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 15:52 GMT
#677
Vivax lynch is ehhh.

Seems like typical inconsistent town vivax
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 15:53 GMT
#679
On April 09 2018 22:17 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2018 22:05 ExO_ wrote:
On April 09 2018 21:58 Calix wrote:
On April 09 2018 21:56 ExO_ wrote:
On April 09 2018 21:54 Holyflare wrote:
Vivax why are you mafia. So so sad.


I don’t get a scum vibe from Vivax at all. Can you explain this read in detail?


His evasion of his weird-arse read on me.

He called my reasons for scum!rayn "false".

He had also accused me of making facts up to scum-read him.

WHY DOES HE THINK I'M TOWN?


The impression I get is this:

He thinks you’re wrong, but that it doesn’t make you scum. However the language both of you are using has looked like its getting more heated. In particular right now you seem really frustrated and angry Calix

I’ll take another look at Vivaxs filter but he seems towny to me. In the mean time, what do you think of Holyflare right now Calix?


I'm not feeling anything in particular. I think people misread the language I use as being 'angry' when it's just how I talk. If I was actually angry then it would be obvious.

I agree with his Vivax posts. However I don't really trust him. He accused rayn after I did. Now he accuses Vivax alongside me. Looks like a pattern. Nothing substantial to back it up, just wary.

I would probably not want to lynch him today though. Vivax looks well bad even without HF's points.

How does vivax look bad if you assume HF never posted about him?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 15:53 GMT
#681
On April 10 2018 00:53 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 00:47 Fecalfeast wrote:
Day 1 Vote count


Well hi there.

Ummm...bump?
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2018 23:09 n00bKing wrote:

Question Font:

1) The potential roles are not split by allegiance. Are some roles available to either allegiance? And if not, where is the dividing line (if we're allowed to know)?

2) Is role duplication possible? (ie, more than one player having the same role)



Roles are split by alignment based on their name. Role duplication not possible
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 15:58 GMT
#684
On April 10 2018 00:56 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 00:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vivax lynch is ehhh.

Seems like typical inconsistent town vivax


How am I being inconsistent Oats?

Because you think that ever since is town but also think that skynx' scum partner is the leading wagon which also happens to be ever.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 16:02 GMT
#687
On April 10 2018 00:59 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 00:53 Holyflare wrote:
Noobking, why do you point out rayn's wall of texts being unreadable when you were doing the same the past few games? Why does it make him mafia-ish?

I wasn't talking about walls of text at all. I had been talking about early posts, before the walls came. What will make his filter useless to town players later in the game is that you can't tell what he's responding to, who he's talking about, or in some cases, who he's even talking TO.

Why would he do this as scum and not as town?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 16:04 GMT
#689
GF to goon is mafia, everything else except sk is town.
Dup roles are too good.

Why does this even matter anyway?!?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 16:04 GMT
#691
On April 10 2018 01:03 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 00:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 10 2018 00:56 Vivax wrote:
On April 10 2018 00:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vivax lynch is ehhh.

Seems like typical inconsistent town vivax


How am I being inconsistent Oats?

Because you think that ever since is town but also think that skynx' scum partner is the leading wagon which also happens to be ever.


Hey mate the moment I wrote that ES ninjad my post with her claim so I wasn't able to rule her out and Calix was the next leading wagon with two votes so both qualified for me as possible HF teammates. Either that or Skynx and N00b could have been the ones I just wrote about that rustled HFs jimmies.

Either way the post was centric about what could have been the reason for mafia HF to go all out, not who the leading wagon was.

Mmmm anyway i think you are town so eh. Wanna lynch calix?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 16:05 GMT
#692
On April 10 2018 01:04 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 01:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 10 2018 00:59 n00bKing wrote:
On April 10 2018 00:53 Holyflare wrote:
Noobking, why do you point out rayn's wall of texts being unreadable when you were doing the same the past few games? Why does it make him mafia-ish?

I wasn't talking about walls of text at all. I had been talking about early posts, before the walls came. What will make his filter useless to town players later in the game is that you can't tell what he's responding to, who he's talking about, or in some cases, who he's even talking TO.

Why would he do this as scum and not as town?

...the same reason anyone else would do it as scum but not as town. To make their filter useless to town players later in the game. It doesn't take 2 seconds to find the scum motivation for his behavior.

Can you find evidence that scum players did this before or he did this before as scum or he doesn't do this as town? Saying it doesn't make it true
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 16:08 GMT
#695
On April 10 2018 01:06 Vivax wrote:
Wait a moment now that I'm not busy defending myself against BS I can start dishing out.
FIrst of all let me point out the following:

Show nested quote +
On April 09 2018 16:44 n00bKing wrote:
On April 09 2018 12:24 GlowingBear wrote:
On April 09 2018 11:58 kushm4sta wrote:
On April 09 2018 11:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vivax is forgettable, i had to look at his filter to see what was up and yeah theres nothing much, not gonna lynch today though


Why not oats.. why not then..
Looks like scum to me.

My God, kush, is there a single smurf you didn't blow mid-game?

So it's Kush that blows all the smurfs? I knew he looked familiar....
[image loading]

@Holyflare: I see currentlyhomeless already called you out for the fake vote against him. Care to explain?


@currentlyhomeless: Have anything you might use to convince me that Holyflare would flip red? Seems like you're saying he's scum because he felt threatened by your randomly-generated vote against him. Is there more to it than that?

I'll probably read some more of this thread now.


This is the very first question that came to n00bkings mind and neither is it answered nor is he trying to get it answered when it's obvious he's in the thread with HF so it's safe to assume the two don't even read each others posts and now you go and tell me how unlikely it is that they are both mafia.

Noobking is weird, I'm still making up my mind about him.

GB why not calix?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 16:10 GMT
#701
Skynx literally did nothing other than drop a terrible case and then chat for a bit before leaving. Inte
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 16:10 GMT
#702
Resting
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 16:11 GMT
#703
On April 10 2018 01:09 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 01:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 10 2018 01:03 Vivax wrote:
On April 10 2018 00:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 10 2018 00:56 Vivax wrote:
On April 10 2018 00:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vivax lynch is ehhh.

Seems like typical inconsistent town vivax


How am I being inconsistent Oats?

Because you think that ever since is town but also think that skynx' scum partner is the leading wagon which also happens to be ever.


Hey mate the moment I wrote that ES ninjad my post with her claim so I wasn't able to rule her out and Calix was the next leading wagon with two votes so both qualified for me as possible HF teammates. Either that or Skynx and N00b could have been the ones I just wrote about that rustled HFs jimmies.

Either way the post was centric about what could have been the reason for mafia HF to go all out, not who the leading wagon was.

Mmmm anyway i think you are town so eh. Wanna lynch calix?


Why are you still mafia-reading me exactly?

Most of your recent posts have been devoid of anything relating to a "read" aside from some weird mixture of talking about Vivax while not wanting to lynch him three hours before EOD. And it's weird because it shows a lack of priorities.

Backpedaling terrible
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 09 2018 16:12 GMT
#704
On April 10 2018 01:09 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2018 01:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 10 2018 01:03 Vivax wrote:
On April 10 2018 00:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 10 2018 00:56 Vivax wrote:
On April 10 2018 00:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vivax lynch is ehhh.

Seems like typical inconsistent town vivax


How am I being inconsistent Oats?

Because you think that ever since is town but also think that skynx' scum partner is the leading wagon which also happens to be ever.


Hey mate the moment I wrote that ES ninjad my post with her claim so I wasn't able to rule her out and Calix was the next leading wagon with two votes so both qualified for me as possible HF teammates. Either that or Skynx and N00b could have been the ones I just wrote about that rustled HFs jimmies.

Either way the post was centric about what could have been the reason for mafia HF to go all out, not who the leading wagon was.

Mmmm anyway i think you are town so eh. Wanna lynch calix?


Why are you still mafia-reading me exactly?

Most of your recent posts have been devoid of anything relating to a "read" aside from some weird mixture of talking about Vivax while not wanting to lynch him three hours before EOD. And it's weird because it shows a lack of priorities.

Lack of priorities because no one else is gonna vote for vivax now and instead is gonna lynch you? Yessss
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3972
Hyuk 857
Bisu 708
Soma 355
Rush 277
BeSt 231
Mong 117
Stork 112
Sexy 111
Horang2 87
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 84
Killer 62
Mind 54
ZerO 47
Shinee 36
sorry 19
Hm[arnc] 16
Yoon 16
NaDa 15
yabsab 11
Noble 7
Terrorterran 3
Barracks 1
Dota 2
Gorgc3998
Counter-Strike
olofmeister797
byalli564
shoxiejesuss541
edward73
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King75
Other Games
gofns43843
singsing1105
ceh9688
dupreeh273
crisheroes234
ZerO(Twitch)4
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 18
• killerbeecast9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• iopq 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1736
• Stunt379
Upcoming Events
OSC
13h 8m
Big Brain Bouts
1d
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-07
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.