• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:26
CEST 12:26
KST 19:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9356 users

[M][N]MafiacalFeast I - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 09 2018 05:40 GMT
#354
On April 09 2018 14:38 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2018 14:33 Tubesock wrote:
On April 09 2018 14:22 Eversince wrote:
How could one miss time stamps?! I do this shit all the time.

And I've liked almost all of Rayn's post. So that's the other half.


It’s funny, you’re saying a lot of things that I feel support my argument.

Rayne gets heat from a lot of people.
Mafia would stack on the heat.
Skynx adds heat.
Skynx’ main point is Rayne lied about getting a timestamp. (Garbage reason)
Skynx is town though.

We agree with it all except for the alignment part.


No, what I'm saying is that Skynx case on Rayn got no support.

Rayn missing a timestamp means nothing to me. I fly between Germany/US/Korea on a monthly basis. I loose track so often it makes my head hurt. Find a better reason.


Skynx case getting traction is irrelevant to my point.

Anyway this isn’t going anywhere. Back to Oats?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 09 2018 05:45 GMT
#356
On April 09 2018 14:35 currentlyhomeless wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2018 14:25 Tubesock wrote:
On April 09 2018 14:17 Eversince wrote:
What do you think about HF/Exo/noob/CH/
Oats etc? I don't have experience playing with anyone but HF/
Oats. I don't think HF is mafia but I'm trying to not overthink things from now... I will end up tunneled lol.


HF is solid null to me. I think your point concerning lack of nit picking makes him more likely town. I’m super unlikely to vote him.

Exo, n00b, CH I would support lynching. It’s policy though. I was really hoping CH was BH and would post pics of moving boxes to be hilariously trolly. But it’s Kush. Who I generally find super funny too though so still fun. If he played.

I really liked Oats stuff on Skynx and Calex. I like his straight to the point tone. He’s solid town for me.


LOL you think I am kush

hahahahaha

should I be flattered?


Do you think anyone but HF is scum? Do you think he’s scum? I don’t get your “trap”. Town OMGUS’ all the time.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 09 2018 05:50 GMT
#364
On April 09 2018 14:48 currentlyhomeless wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2018 14:45 Tubesock wrote:
On April 09 2018 14:35 currentlyhomeless wrote:
On April 09 2018 14:25 Tubesock wrote:
On April 09 2018 14:17 Eversince wrote:
What do you think about HF/Exo/noob/CH/
Oats etc? I don't have experience playing with anyone but HF/
Oats. I don't think HF is mafia but I'm trying to not overthink things from now... I will end up tunneled lol.


HF is solid null to me. I think your point concerning lack of nit picking makes him more likely town. I’m super unlikely to vote him.

Exo, n00b, CH I would support lynching. It’s policy though. I was really hoping CH was BH and would post pics of moving boxes to be hilariously trolly. But it’s Kush. Who I generally find super funny too though so still fun. If he played.

I really liked Oats stuff on Skynx and Calex. I like his straight to the point tone. He’s solid town for me.


LOL you think I am kush

hahahahaha

should I be flattered?


Do you think anyone but HF is scum? Do you think he’s scum? I don’t get your “trap”. Town OMGUS’ all the time.


1. By definition, yes.

2. Yes.


You’re so helpful. Tops town.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 09 2018 05:57 GMT
#368
Ever means that despite half the thread giving Rayne heat not a single one was mafia therefore all who did were town. That if mafia tries to lynch someone halfway through the day they will surely succeed and would only do it in one coordinated effort.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 09 2018 06:04 GMT
#375
On April 09 2018 15:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2018 14:57 Tubesock wrote:
Ever means that despite half the thread giving Rayne heat not a single one was mafia therefore all who did were town. That if mafia tries to lynch someone halfway through the day they will surely succeed and would only do it in one coordinated effort.

It was like halfway during the first 24 hours, obviously wasnt gonna be the push that was gonna be lynched.

Rayn has never been lynched day 1.


Right.

I don’t see how this has anything to do with what I’ve said though. Is this a point for Skynx being town?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 09 2018 06:11 GMT
#381
On April 09 2018 15:03 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2018 15:00 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 09 2018 14:57 Eversince wrote:
On April 09 2018 14:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 09 2018 14:50 Eversince wrote:
On April 09 2018 14:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
I dont understand why skynx case getting no support means anything whatsoever because it was a terrible case.


Yes, it was. The prior was for Rayn/Calix. That was like 2-3 pages worth of back and forth not 2-3 post. I thought they were fine.

Skynx getting no support makes me think he's not mafia because Rayn under fire and pressure by half the damn thread makes no sense for the mafia to be l'oh, well wtf ever, we dun mind afk'.

That's just stupid.

what do you even mean??
who is "he's"



1). Skynx makes terrible case.
2) I decide it's terrible case.
3) I point out why it's ok from a town point of view even though it's a terrible case.
4) I repeat myself 65536 times that I Don't Think Skynx Is Scum.

Pick out why you think it makes him one or it I'm going to put all of my attention there.

that has nothing to do with his case getting no support


His case got no support because his case deserved no support. Or are you really about to call me out about not reading timestamps being a mafia trait? Because the fact that I say his case has no merit makes me what? Am I scum?


Last comment about this I swear.

1) its a terrible case. Why? Time stamps lies. Time stamps is a super nit picky thing, right? Do you think scum have to fabricate their cases, sometimes by finding any little thing so they can to fabricate a case? I do. And I think Skynx fabricated it so he could look productive.

I also think he did it to blend in without risking too much attention.

We will have to agree to disagree.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 09 2018 06:13 GMT
#382
On April 09 2018 15:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2018 15:04 Tubesock wrote:
On April 09 2018 15:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 09 2018 14:57 Tubesock wrote:
Ever means that despite half the thread giving Rayne heat not a single one was mafia therefore all who did were town. That if mafia tries to lynch someone halfway through the day they will surely succeed and would only do it in one coordinated effort.

It was like halfway during the first 24 hours, obviously wasnt gonna be the push that was gonna be lynched.

Rayn has never been lynched day 1.


Right.

I don’t see how this has anything to do with what I’ve said though. Is this a point for Skynx being town?

its tubesock being wrong


Huh?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 09 2018 06:14 GMT
#383
On April 09 2018 15:09 currentlyhomeless wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2018 14:50 Tubesock wrote:
On April 09 2018 14:48 currentlyhomeless wrote:
On April 09 2018 14:45 Tubesock wrote:
On April 09 2018 14:35 currentlyhomeless wrote:
On April 09 2018 14:25 Tubesock wrote:
On April 09 2018 14:17 Eversince wrote:
What do you think about HF/Exo/noob/CH/
Oats etc? I don't have experience playing with anyone but HF/
Oats. I don't think HF is mafia but I'm trying to not overthink things from now... I will end up tunneled lol.


HF is solid null to me. I think your point concerning lack of nit picking makes him more likely town. I’m super unlikely to vote him.

Exo, n00b, CH I would support lynching. It’s policy though. I was really hoping CH was BH and would post pics of moving boxes to be hilariously trolly. But it’s Kush. Who I generally find super funny too though so still fun. If he played.

I really liked Oats stuff on Skynx and Calex. I like his straight to the point tone. He’s solid town for me.


LOL you think I am kush

hahahahaha

should I be flattered?


Do you think anyone but HF is scum? Do you think he’s scum? I don’t get your “trap”. Town OMGUS’ all the time.


1. By definition, yes.

2. Yes.


You’re so helpful. Tops town.


Yep, I’m the greatest!

It would be great if you sheeped me and voted HF, cause HF is flipping scum.


Now I just think you’re role playing BH too much.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 09 2018 06:22 GMT
#387
On April 09 2018 15:19 Eversince wrote:
Yes, and that's fine TS. I mention that before. I think you're wrong but at least you reason out your thoughts. I hope you are around long enough I can talk to you tonight.


I’m on for about another hour, then dinner time stuff. EOD is 530a for me so I’m not sure I’ll be awake that early.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 09 2018 07:19 GMT
#404
On April 09 2018 16:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2018 14:33 Tubesock wrote:
On April 09 2018 14:22 Eversince wrote:
How could one miss time stamps?! I do this shit all the time.

And I've liked almost all of Rayn's post. So that's the other half.


It’s funny, you’re saying a lot of things that I feel support my argument.

Rayne gets heat from a lot of people.
Mafia would stack on the heat.
Skynx adds heat.
Skynx’ main point is Rayne lied about getting a timestamp. (Garbage reason)
Skynx is town though.

We agree with it all except for the alignment part.

I actually think the same as Eversince.


That thread sentiment convinced him to case you and GB? Or her entire stance? Or just he’s town?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 09 2018 07:24 GMT
#406
Side note, I think CH = Coagulation. Final answer.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 09 2018 07:42 GMT
#415
On April 09 2018 16:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Tubesock:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/524561-generic-mini-mafia-iii?user=Skynx
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2017 21:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 13 2017 21:40 Skynx wrote:
Meh i'm gona take a break then continue from where i left reading.

so you basically did a case on me based on what i said the first couple of hours and without reading the actual explanations at all.

man i was so right here:
On July 13 2017 20:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
this guy can go to ignore pile.
he's probably gonna throw if it comes close.


Funny thing is it's always "because rayn did the same thing last game as mafia". Without any thinking at all.


Thanks! I’ve been looking unsuccessfully.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 09 2018 07:52 GMT
#417
Sooo Currentlyhomeless is actively lurking and blatantly not playing.

I’m not even sure mafia would be that blatant.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 09 2018 08:00 GMT
#418
On April 09 2018 16:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Tubesock:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/524561-generic-mini-mafia-iii?user=Skynx
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2017 21:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 13 2017 21:40 Skynx wrote:
Meh i'm gona take a break then continue from where i left reading.

so you basically did a case on me based on what i said the first couple of hours and without reading the actual explanations at all.

man i was so right here:
On July 13 2017 20:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
this guy can go to ignore pile.
he's probably gonna throw if it comes close.


Funny thing is it's always "because rayn did the same thing last game as mafia". Without any thinking at all.


I did laugh when his first post is a case on you. I didn’t read past page three on his filter. I’ll accept the point that he will always think you’re scummy in any game (if that’s your point). But the only similarities were the first post is a case about you. The games are a bit different. And if he’s self aware at all, something he likely would try to replicate as mafia.

I’m up for lynching someone else I guess. Not HF though.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 09 2018 09:51 GMT
#442
On April 09 2018 17:07 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2018 17:00 Tubesock wrote:
On April 09 2018 16:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Tubesock:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/524561-generic-mini-mafia-iii?user=Skynx
On July 13 2017 21:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 13 2017 21:40 Skynx wrote:
Meh i'm gona take a break then continue from where i left reading.

so you basically did a case on me based on what i said the first couple of hours and without reading the actual explanations at all.

man i was so right here:
On July 13 2017 20:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
this guy can go to ignore pile.
he's probably gonna throw if it comes close.


Funny thing is it's always "because rayn did the same thing last game as mafia". Without any thinking at all.


I did laugh when his first post is a case on you. I didn’t read past page three on his filter. I’ll accept the point that he will always think you’re scummy in any game (if that’s your point). But the only similarities were the first post is a case about you. The games are a bit different. And if he’s self aware at all, something he likely would try to replicate as mafia.

I’m up for lynching someone else I guess. Not HF though.


Why not HF? I know you said 'his lack of nitpicking' makes him more likely town but you still have him as 'solid null' so I don't really get why you don't want him lynched.


I feel somewhat confident I can read him eventually. I think he tries harder as mafia, but also I think the damage a living fairly inactive mafiaHF is less than killing a townHF who just hasn’t had much time to play. He hasn’t done anything that I think makes him town, but so far he’s on the greener shade of null. However, well within his scum range.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 09 2018 11:01 GMT
#459
My lynch order would be something like:

Skynx
Currentlyplayless
Vivax, Exo, Damdred

They’re all pretty much the same really.

Doubt i would vote n00bking. Won’t vote for the rest of the game, including Eversince.

I think the only legitimate criticisms for her is her weird reads. I don’t understand her conclusions on Skynx, Damdred, Oats (not so much what she said in her list but our conversation), or Exo. When I talked to her I think she was being honest and open about her opinions. So I’m not faulting her for that. Anyway, I think she’s town.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 09 2018 11:04 GMT
#460
On April 09 2018 19:55 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2018 18:51 Tubesock wrote:
On April 09 2018 17:07 Calix wrote:
On April 09 2018 17:00 Tubesock wrote:
On April 09 2018 16:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Tubesock:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/524561-generic-mini-mafia-iii?user=Skynx
On July 13 2017 21:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 13 2017 21:40 Skynx wrote:
Meh i'm gona take a break then continue from where i left reading.

so you basically did a case on me based on what i said the first couple of hours and without reading the actual explanations at all.

man i was so right here:
On July 13 2017 20:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
this guy can go to ignore pile.
he's probably gonna throw if it comes close.


Funny thing is it's always "because rayn did the same thing last game as mafia". Without any thinking at all.


I did laugh when his first post is a case on you. I didn’t read past page three on his filter. I’ll accept the point that he will always think you’re scummy in any game (if that’s your point). But the only similarities were the first post is a case about you. The games are a bit different. And if he’s self aware at all, something he likely would try to replicate as mafia.

I’m up for lynching someone else I guess. Not HF though.


Why not HF? I know you said 'his lack of nitpicking' makes him more likely town but you still have him as 'solid null' so I don't really get why you don't want him lynched.


I feel somewhat confident I can read him eventually. I think he tries harder as mafia, but also I think the damage a living fairly inactive mafiaHF is less than killing a townHF who just hasn’t had much time to play. He hasn’t done anything that I think makes him town, but so far he’s on the greener shade of null. However, well within his scum range.

Lazy scum _____ is more dangerous than lazy town ______ is helpful. Doesn't matter whose name you put in the blank.


Not exactly what I said, but ok?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 09 2018 11:13 GMT
#468
On April 09 2018 20:06 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2018 20:01 Tubesock wrote:
My lynch order would be something like:

Skynx
Currentlyplayless
Vivax, Exo, Damdred

They’re all pretty much the same really.

Doubt i would vote n00bking. Won’t vote for the rest of the game, including Eversince.

I think the only legitimate criticisms for her is her weird reads. I don’t understand her conclusions on Skynx, Damdred, Oats (not so much what she said in her list but our conversation), or Exo. When I talked to her I think she was being honest and open about her opinions. So I’m not faulting her for that. Anyway, I think she’s town.


What makes you town-read n00bking strongly enough to say that you 'won't vote [him] for the rest of the game'? Or was that comment just referring to Eversince?


Just for the day and it referred to Eversince.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 09 2018 11:19 GMT
#471
On April 09 2018 20:07 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2018 20:04 Tubesock wrote:
On April 09 2018 19:55 n00bKing wrote:
On April 09 2018 18:51 Tubesock wrote:
On April 09 2018 17:07 Calix wrote:
On April 09 2018 17:00 Tubesock wrote:
On April 09 2018 16:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Tubesock:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/524561-generic-mini-mafia-iii?user=Skynx
On July 13 2017 21:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 13 2017 21:40 Skynx wrote:
Meh i'm gona take a break then continue from where i left reading.

so you basically did a case on me based on what i said the first couple of hours and without reading the actual explanations at all.

man i was so right here:
On July 13 2017 20:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
this guy can go to ignore pile.
he's probably gonna throw if it comes close.


Funny thing is it's always "because rayn did the same thing last game as mafia". Without any thinking at all.


I did laugh when his first post is a case on you. I didn’t read past page three on his filter. I’ll accept the point that he will always think you’re scummy in any game (if that’s your point). But the only similarities were the first post is a case about you. The games are a bit different. And if he’s self aware at all, something he likely would try to replicate as mafia.

I’m up for lynching someone else I guess. Not HF though.


Why not HF? I know you said 'his lack of nitpicking' makes him more likely town but you still have him as 'solid null' so I don't really get why you don't want him lynched.


I feel somewhat confident I can read him eventually. I think he tries harder as mafia, but also I think the damage a living fairly inactive mafiaHF is less than killing a townHF who just hasn’t had much time to play. He hasn’t done anything that I think makes him town, but so far he’s on the greener shade of null. However, well within his scum range.

Lazy scum _____ is more dangerous than lazy town ______ is helpful. Doesn't matter whose name you put in the blank.


Not exactly what I said, but ok?

Well what did you mean to say, then? There is at least one word missing in your post, and maybe other errors. I tried to figure it out as best I could, but maybe I missed the mark.


It is worse to kill a town HF than let a fairly inactive mafia HF live. In the context of the damage the inactive mafia can do, and not knowing his alignment. Obviously if he’s mafia it’s better to lynch him but I prefer him to live to increase the odds of a correct guess of his alignment. If that makes sense. This would not apply to currentlyhomeless for example, because there’s high odds he will play this same way all game.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 09 2018 11:22 GMT
#472
On April 09 2018 20:06 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2018 20:01 Tubesock wrote:
My lynch order would be something like:

Skynx
Currentlyplayless
Vivax, Exo, Damdred

They’re all pretty much the same really.

Doubt i would vote n00bking. Won’t vote for the rest of the game, including Eversince.

I think the only legitimate criticisms for her is her weird reads. I don’t understand her conclusions on Skynx, Damdred, Oats (not so much what she said in her list but our conversation), or Exo. When I talked to her I think she was being honest and open about her opinions. So I’m not faulting her for that. Anyway, I think she’s town.


What makes you town-read n00bking strongly enough to say that you 'won't vote [him] for the rest of the game'? Or was that comment just referring to Eversince?


Sorry ebwob:

Doubt I would vote for n00bking. I will not vote for the rest of the players not mentioned.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM471
IndyStarCraft 69
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 471
Lowko242
IndyStarCraft 69
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 4874
Stork 2418
Horang2 466
Soulkey 367
Jaedong 344
Larva 268
Zeus 255
Soma 246
Mini 227
BeSt 208
[ Show more ]
sorry 102
Mind 79
Last 67
Hyun 63
Pusan 62
ZerO 60
Sexy 48
Shinee 34
soO 32
scan(afreeca) 24
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Sacsri 10
zelot 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe322
canceldota52
League of Legends
JimRising 435
Other Games
gofns33475
singsing2035
Coldzera 704
Happy322
byalli270
Pyrionflax210
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 30
• StrangeGG 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV302
• lizZardDota2228
League of Legends
• Jankos3264
Upcoming Events
Online Event
1h 34m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 34m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 34m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 34m
Patches Events
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.