• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:03
CEST 02:03
KST 09:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7822 users

[M][N] Medic Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
March 02 2018 14:54 GMT
#79
I will /in but can't promise high activity
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
March 08 2018 09:15 GMT
#685
hi guys, looking forward to playing this one. when do we start?
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
March 08 2018 09:17 GMT
#688
On March 08 2018 18:16 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2018 18:15 KelsierSC wrote:
hi guys, looking forward to playing this one. when do we start?


-shoos-

Unless you're saying you're already caught up, this post is unnecessary.


can we calm down a little bit?

I will read through now
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
March 08 2018 09:18 GMT
#691
On March 08 2018 18:17 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2018 18:15 KelsierSC wrote:
hi guys, looking forward to playing this one. when do we start?

In 72 hours, you can come back later.

jkjk you're late as FUCK you motherfucker. I'm just glad to see more active people. :D Hopefully things will start to feel less like an empty echo chamber around here.


i'm not promising anything
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
March 08 2018 09:51 GMT
#697
I almost made it through page 7.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
March 08 2018 10:22 GMT
#702
I don't know what the fuck is going on this game.

I will have a proper reread when I get off work but skim reading doesn't help.

Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
March 08 2018 17:06 GMT
#735
On March 09 2018 01:15 Vivax wrote:
Kelsier when are you going to be around, time-wise? Currently you are a big load of nothing so at least give us a way to estimate when you are in thread. Besides it's only fair if you do that to know if you are actively doing nothing or just not around.

Provided you are town and care enough.


mhmm i'll start reading in about 3 hours time.

I apologise for joking earlier, forgetting about the game was a really shitty thing to do.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
March 08 2018 20:18 GMT
#783
Can I just sneak a pass N1 and that way I can read and give you some good shit.

The alternative is shitposting some bullshit after a quick read, which I will probably realise is bad , contradict myself and then become easy lynch bait.





Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
March 08 2018 20:24 GMT
#785
On March 09 2018 05:23 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2018 05:18 KelsierSC wrote:
Can I just sneak a pass N1 and that way I can read and give you some good shit.

The alternative is shitposting some bullshit after a quick read, which I will probably realise is bad , contradict myself and then become easy lynch bait.







Or we'll vig you and you don't have to, so there's that It's probably you or prp tongith as it is. I really have no preference at this juncture.


sounds good
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
March 09 2018 20:11 GMT
#970
On March 10 2018 05:05 Holyflare wrote:
I genuinely have no idea what you're talking about.


same tbh
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
March 09 2018 22:26 GMT
#976
On March 10 2018 06:03 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2018 05:11 KelsierSC wrote:
On March 10 2018 05:05 Holyflare wrote:
I genuinely have no idea what you're talking about.


same tbh


are you ever going to do anything?


yeh just relax

I can read tomorrow.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
March 10 2018 19:55 GMT
#1067
On March 10 2018 22:56 Koshi wrote:
I opened MD his filter and he is superobvious town trying to solve the game and enjoying himself. I do not see him operate within a team the way he is posting.

##vote Kelsier


Kelsier needs to go. Looks like super duper awkward mafia but life isn't that easy.

Fuck you kid

##vote: Koshi
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
March 10 2018 19:57 GMT
#1068
##vote Koshi
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
March 10 2018 19:58 GMT
#1069
I'm not awkward I just don't give a fuck so Koshi is making shit up. Fuck that boy / girl
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
March 10 2018 20:01 GMT
#1072
I'm just VT.

I haven't read. Im a terrible person. Yeah you got me kids. But you can't hate me more than I hate myself. So soul read me. Would I lie to you kids as mafia no. I'm putting my heart into the world. Don't rip on me.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
March 10 2018 20:01 GMT
#1073
Lynch hf for being a pseudo intellectual dumb fuck
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
March 10 2018 20:09 GMT
#1081
I shouldn't have signed up. But I'm town.

If I die think only this of me.
There is some corner of tl mafia.
That is forever Kelsier.

Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
March 10 2018 20:11 GMT
#1083
On March 11 2018 05:10 Alakaslam wrote:
But this Alakaslam cannot influence anything KSC



New number who dis?
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
March 10 2018 20:12 GMT
#1084
If I'm mafia. Would I really care this much. Prplhz is dead. I'm probably going to die so why not leave and let last mafia concede.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
March 10 2018 20:12 GMT
#1087
Let's lynch marv
Zerg for Life
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings73
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE128
ProTech123
SpeCial 91
StarCraft: Brood War
910 67
NaDa 24
Dota 2
monkeys_forever437
canceldota159
NeuroSwarm142
League of Legends
Doublelift4569
Other Games
summit1g6043
JimRising 420
C9.Mang0343
ToD81
PPMD31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick698
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 103
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP62
• poizon28 35
• RyuSc2 24
• davetesta11
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra944
Other Games
• Shiphtur558
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 57m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 57m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 57m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.