• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:37
CEST 11:37
KST 18:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9431 users

[M][N] Medic Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 17 2018 14:41 GMT
#11
/in
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 27 2018 22:32 GMT
#68
mage just hates me
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 04 2018 18:03 GMT
#88
/confirm
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2018 12:45 GMT
#95
Well this will be my last game for awhile as I don't think its fair to further strain my activity level with my new job, hopefully i'll just get shot n1 and go out in a blaze of glory yo.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2018 12:45 GMT
#96
df is in the game though....he'll get shot n1 because he scared the mafia somehow
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2018 23:11 GMT
#108
I am me, and I will lynch anyone who claims vigilante, but cop is prety safe.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2018 23:15 GMT
#111
I don't know if you believe me or not Moosy, but I have missed your particular brand of chaos in threads. (really welcome back)

How do you guys think we should play this game?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2018 23:34 GMT
#114
Welcome town Fecalfeast, and maybe so moosydoosy. But do you think we should have a secondary vote and force the medics to act as a vig shot every night for our second kill?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2018 23:38 GMT
#117
On March 06 2018 08:37 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2018 08:34 Damdred wrote:
Welcome town Fecalfeast, and maybe so moosydoosy. But do you think we should have a secondary vote and force the medics to act as a vig shot every night for our second kill?

3 medics though are we doing a vote to have all 3 medics on 1 target, wasting our chance at a save to render mafia medic useless?


I suppose but what happens if we don't control them d1 and two overlap on a super towny person?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 05 2018 23:51 GMT
#124
On March 06 2018 08:48 Holyflare wrote:
I will always be healing my biggest scum read and I shall make it known.


Good man, I know it won't be me (but it was)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 06 2018 00:56 GMT
#130
Do you have any opinions on anyone yet Tubesock?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 06 2018 17:41 GMT
#254
Holy crap tina thinks i'm scum off of nothing!

I don't know what to think about that maybe I should read where I went to bed at....
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 06 2018 17:56 GMT
#256
It was more boring then I originally thought it would be, in that regard i'm slightly...disappointed. But Rsoultin is more than likely town, perhaps hard town in my mind at present. The way she read me seemed like a way she would do in town, and honestly even though I am not quite the player I was she would still like to interact with me then piling on early, also tone is pretty good and not pestering HF to get him to tilt is also a point in her favor.

Never doubt this read my friends.

Also AMG and Moosey are more than likely town in this situation. Both seem open, inquisitive and a good tone. Also Moosey I believe town read me early which I liked! (I like it when people come up with interesting reasons to townread someone as pro town ^_-, even if I could fake it as scum).

I actually don't like FF at this point so far, his tone seemed a bit off earlier and sort of like he was just trying to post to post a bit? But it was still early and its just a lean.

Tube I am not sure of, this slip I don't really buy and don't want to lynch him for that so far ehhhh.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 06 2018 17:56 GMT
#257
On March 07 2018 02:52 Fecalfeast wrote:
Prpl is my first scumread.

That is all



You posted while I was posting, can you tell me why?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 06 2018 18:50 GMT
#262
lol yeah thats not exactly waht I meant FF XD, why do you like him for scum.

Besides that I might disagree tina about DF slightly.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 06 2018 19:04 GMT
#265
On March 07 2018 03:53 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2018 03:50 Damdred wrote:
lol yeah thats not exactly waht I meant FF XD, why do you like him for scum.

Besides that I might disagree tina about DF slightly.


Yeah? I know it's weak, but why do you disagree?


He does sound defeated and what not, but the DF i've played with doesn't mind rolling scum. He generally fights hard as scum and is excellent at keeping his tone somewhere in the realm of his town game.

I just think its a weird opening for him regardless of his alignment and i'd much rather not even think about lynching him for it just because its so outside meta for him it doesn't register for either side.
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 233
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 698
Soulkey 327
Horang2 302
Mini 248
Zeus 234
Larva 221
Soma 177
Sexy 105
Mind 70
ZerO 66
[ Show more ]
Jaedong 53
soO 35
scan(afreeca) 24
sorry 22
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
Hyun 15
zelot 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe275
canceldota24
League of Legends
JimRising 485
Other Games
gofns29404
singsing1791
Coldzera 707
Happy198
Pyrionflax141
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick677
BasetradeTV201
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2276
League of Legends
• Jankos2757
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
23m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM233
Online Event
2h 23m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 23m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 23m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.