• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:12
CEST 02:12
KST 09:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9043 users

[M][N] Medic Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 16 Next All
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 10 2018 23:03 GMT
#1180
So correct me if I'm wrong but don't we just kill noobking here
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 10 2018 23:03 GMT
#1181
On March 11 2018 08:02 Fecalfeast wrote:
who should i heal

who do you want to heal bruh
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 10 2018 23:18 GMT
#1186
On March 11 2018 08:11 n00bKing wrote:
By the way, Moosy, I've seen you play both allegiances before, and this right here:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2018 06:31 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Also let's calm down with the insults and flinging dirt at each other people. Its just a gaem at the end of the day whether people dont play optimally or not.

is NOT what I remember from Town Moosy. No one flings dirt and insults like Town Moosy. This "can't we all just get along?" stuff is NOT your Town meta. So I can add a meta read against you to the association case against you.

That's because I'm r e f o r m e d dude. After thinking about all the times I got mad during this game I've decided it's not worth it. It's also why I'm trying to troll a little less because people got mad over it and I don't want to ruin people's days that way. It sucks to try and play the game and have to deal with someone's shit.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 10 2018 23:20 GMT
#1187
If I was really intent on following my meta I would have just written an essay on some topic or another or start a political discussion or do some inane stuff D1 because that's what I do as both town and mafia. But tbh I'm trying to move away from that.

And so far I haven't gotten mad at this game or been too stressed so I think it's working.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 10 2018 23:51 GMT
#1200
So is the plan to just keep putting people on the chopping block until we draw scum.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 10 2018 23:52 GMT
#1201
This isn't me being an asshole I'm just genuinely asking. Because if that's the plan I'm perfectly fine with it just that if we're going to go through the vt list anyway there's really no point in me protesting my innocence because I'm going to be cut anyway.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 10 2018 23:55 GMT
#1202
Also rsoultin is right in that I haven't played in 2 years(?). I'm actually drawing inspiration from one game I played way back where I actually played decent as town and nailed a clutch cop check.

So yeah, I'm just genuinely trying to shake up my meta from the mess it was before. If you read me as scum that's fine, I just call bogus on reading me as red because of meta.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 10 2018 23:59 GMT
#1203
On March 11 2018 06:23 Holyflare wrote:
Now, when it came to the next day and people actually told noobking that my df meta was correct he turned to say "Oh, you should absolutely be the lynch" but now that the mass claim has happened he is absurdly quiet about lynching into any of the medics. To add to that now he's just asking meek questions about rsoultin's posts towards me that would have no follow up. He's angry that I am posting hyperbole and incorrect information while rsoul calls me mafia but doesn't equate that to me being mafia since that is what mafia surely do.

Also I strongly agree with Holyflare here. noobking's anger feels out of place atm
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 00:00 GMT
#1204
He was meek as shit -> I call him out -> Come back raging like hellfire -> Continues to rage like he should have after I called him out
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 00:00 GMT
#1205
So when we're done making the rounds killing the VT's, look into noobking out of the claimed medics
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 00:07 GMT
#1206
I think fecal should be looked into as a possible mafia but I think vivax is town here and darthfoley probably town as well.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 01:01 GMT
#1221
darthfoley did you know I used to play like slam? Imagine having two alakaslams in one game.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 01:01 GMT
#1222
I think slam is town btw outside of some tinfoil scenarios
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 01:04 GMT
#1223
Is there anything anyone wants me to look into? I've shared all my thoughts so I'm down with answering questions people have on my reads.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 01:08 GMT
#1230
On March 11 2018 10:05 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2018 10:04 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Is there anything anyone wants me to look into? I've shared all my thoughts so I'm down with answering questions people have on my reads.

DO U OWN SHIT

i have no idea what you're asking my dude
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 01:20 GMT
#1239
I think slam is talking about a tinfoil scenario where one mafia fake claims medic and the other buses him. Tbh I've been theorizing on a couple of tinfoil scenarios too.

On March 11 2018 10:11 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2018 10:08 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On March 11 2018 10:05 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 11 2018 10:04 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Is there anything anyone wants me to look into? I've shared all my thoughts so I'm down with answering questions people have on my reads.

DO U OWN SHIT

i have no idea what you're asking my dude

TO MAN UP

lool I wish mahn.

On March 11 2018 10:09 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2018 08:45 Holyflare wrote:
Tbh all the medics are being shit.


We can vigi heal you if you prefer

-_- this is exactly why the state we're in is so shit right now. There's nearly no point in discussing anything because medics can just wander off and do whatever and vig whoever they want. Do you have any productive thoughts instead darthfoley?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 01:27 GMT
#1241
koshi don't leave i'm about to ask your thoughts on something
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 01:28 GMT
#1242
+ Show Spoiler +

On March 11 2018 06:21 Holyflare wrote:
I would much rather have fun and lynch mafia then trying to play optimally and rely on some shit game mechanics to win. I just wanted to play a normal game tbh but he we are. So, I am just going to play mafia like I normally am and lynch people that look like mafia regardless of whether they are a claimed medic or not.

We have three medic claims and all of them were instant. Only noobking's was delayed and didn't say a single thing. At no point has he even tried to decipher which of the other three medics are mafia when that should be the medic's main priority. I had a town read on vivax and a semi town semi blue read on ff the whole time. Df could have been mafia but I don't think he ever shoots AMG there at all over rsoul/vivax/hf.

Furthermore, he is actually angry at this point int time for no discernible reason that I can think of. To top it off he had that massive df post early on d1 where it looked like it was incredibly TMI to call him town. Add to that the fact that he wanted to lynch kelsier d1 instead of people that gave good information then I have to think he's actually mafia.

On March 11 2018 06:23 Holyflare wrote:
Now, when it came to the next day and people actually told noobking that my df meta was correct he turned to say "Oh, you should absolutely be the lynch" but now that the mass claim has happened he is absurdly quiet about lynching into any of the medics. To add to that now he's just asking meek questions about rsoultin's posts towards me that would have no follow up. He's angry that I am posting hyperbole and incorrect information while rsoul calls me mafia but doesn't equate that to me being mafia since that is what mafia surely do.

On March 11 2018 09:00 MoosyDoosy wrote:
He was meek as shit -> I call him out -> Come back raging like hellfire -> Continues to rage like he should have after I called him out

On March 11 2018 08:44 Holyflare wrote:
I think it's highly irregular for someone in a unique position of being in a 4 way medic claim that they do not try and find the 33% rng chance of mafia. I find it more weird for the same person to question me and not really anyone else. Nothing more to say on that note.

@Koshi what do you think about these?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 04:47 GMT
#1252
On March 11 2018 08:55 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Also rsoultin is right in that I haven't played in 2 years(?). I'm actually drawing inspiration from one game I played way back where I actually played decent as town and nailed a clutch cop check.

So yeah, I'm just genuinely trying to shake up my meta from the mess it was before. If you read me as scum that's fine, I just call bogus on reading me as red because of meta.

"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 04:49 GMT
#1253
Noobking you are the last person i would also expect to devote a significant portion of their argument against a player to meta. Damdred? Sure. Rsoultin? Probably. You? Hmmmmm
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 475
Bale 27
Dota 2
monkeys_forever656
League of Legends
Doublelift4862
Other Games
summit1g10555
JimRising 462
ViBE246
KnowMe190
Livibee187
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick728
BasetradeTV165
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 121
• Adnapsc2 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1508
• imaqtpie991
• Shiphtur554
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 48m
Patches Events
14h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 48m
OSC
22h 48m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.