• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:12
CEST 02:12
KST 09:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9043 users

[M][N] Medic Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 16 Next All
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 09 2018 23:31 GMT
#987
Wait thats wrong
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 10 2018 09:40 GMT
#1004
...hello?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 10 2018 09:42 GMT
#1005
On March 09 2018 18:10 rsoultin wrote:
Apparently pre-game the mass claim idea was one you favored. Now you don't. I have one good explanation for that and it fits with an AMG night kill over one of you, me, and viva.

explain this rsoul?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 10 2018 09:49 GMT
#1006
Otherwise I think you're tunneling on hf a bit. I doubt this game is super complicated and you're probs just tinfoiling.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 10 2018 09:57 GMT
#1007
meh not much to get from noobking's last couple posts.
+ Show Spoiler +

On March 10 2018 09:17 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2018 04:20 rsoultin wrote:
In other points of interest, I do like discussing moosy because he doesn't have the steam id expect from a towny who got a scum flip and also thought it was 'really good' the amg kill because it eliminated a tinfoil theory.

He also took a pussyfoot neutral stance to mass claiming.

And like I've said, he didn't propose any N1 vig targets until I asked him directly. I've talked about how Moosy's filter mostly reads like he's disregarding prpl's existence. iirc Moosy has made one or more comments about having not played in a while, and he's not one of the people who have been playing on this site the longest. I don't know if he plays on other sites all the time like I do, but if not, he may not be very experienced, and I've found that oftentimes, inexperienced mafia players will just avoid main-thread interaction with their teammates. I think it's a decent association case, and would be interested to see how Moosy responds to vote pressure. Kelsier obviously still a good target as well, but I can't tell whether or not he *would* respond to vote pressure.

On March 10 2018 09:48 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2018 09:23 rsoultin wrote:
On March 10 2018 09:17 n00bKing wrote:
On March 10 2018 04:20 rsoultin wrote:
In other points of interest, I do like discussing moosy because he doesn't have the steam id expect from a towny who got a scum flip and also thought it was 'really good' the amg kill because it eliminated a tinfoil theory.

He also took a pussyfoot neutral stance to mass claiming.

And like I've said, he didn't propose any N1 vig targets until I asked him directly. I've talked about how Moosy's filter mostly reads like he's disregarding prpl's existence. iirc Moosy has made one or more comments about having not played in a while, and he's not one of the people who have been playing on this site the longest. I don't know if he plays on other sites all the time like I do, but if not, he may not be very experienced, and I've found that oftentimes, inexperienced mafia players will just avoid main-thread interaction with their teammates. I think it's a decent association case, and would be interested to see how Moosy responds to vote pressure. Kelsier obviously still a good target as well, but I can't tell whether or not he *would* respond to vote pressure.

I think I need to add rereading eod to my to-do list.

Cause moosy could have voted df as well and I think he was on tube. Almost certain.

Yeah, I need to do that too. Unfortunately, that will mean actually re-reading the thread, and not just filters. :sadface: lol
There's a point near EoD where Moosy enters and says he's catching up. I'll have to see if thread sentiment had already turned against Tubesock by that point or not, so that making the jump to DF may have looked weird. Otherwise it would take something like "Moosy literally didn't see DF's claim" or "Moosy didn't realize that DF's claim provides a free excuse to lynch him" and relying on stuff like that would weaken the association case. Dinner time now, though.

For the moment,

##Vote: KelsierSC

Do stuff.

So......you trying to push me or not? This reads like you're trying to scum read me but I don't feel pressure from your posts. What's your goal here?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 10 2018 20:25 GMT
#1107
We dont kill claims here kels

##vote KelsierSC
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 10 2018 20:26 GMT
#1109
Although i am tempted to kill noobking.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 10 2018 20:28 GMT
#1111
Also i am not lynching holyflare today.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 10 2018 20:34 GMT
#1119
Kels who outside of medic claims would you look into?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 10 2018 20:41 GMT
#1124
Scum is probs in ksc/koshi. I dont want to go into tinfoil scenarios especially since i just got out of that hole but rsoul/hf might be one too.

Out of medic claims one of ff/noobking are probably mafia. I have had some suspicions on noobking for a while and i do not like his posts from last night phase and this day phase. I think ff looks better here because of how he was around claim time.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 10 2018 20:44 GMT
#1127
This day phase has been pretty low effort from me tbh but I dont think I'm on the wrong track.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 10 2018 20:47 GMT
#1131
On March 10 2018 20:47 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2018 18:57 MoosyDoosy wrote:
meh not much to get from noobking's last couple posts.
+ Show Spoiler +

On March 10 2018 09:17 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2018 04:20 rsoultin wrote:
In other points of interest, I do like discussing moosy because he doesn't have the steam id expect from a towny who got a scum flip and also thought it was 'really good' the amg kill because it eliminated a tinfoil theory.

He also took a pussyfoot neutral stance to mass claiming.

And like I've said, he didn't propose any N1 vig targets until I asked him directly. I've talked about how Moosy's filter mostly reads like he's disregarding prpl's existence. iirc Moosy has made one or more comments about having not played in a while, and he's not one of the people who have been playing on this site the longest. I don't know if he plays on other sites all the time like I do, but if not, he may not be very experienced, and I've found that oftentimes, inexperienced mafia players will just avoid main-thread interaction with their teammates. I think it's a decent association case, and would be interested to see how Moosy responds to vote pressure. Kelsier obviously still a good target as well, but I can't tell whether or not he *would* respond to vote pressure.

On March 10 2018 09:48 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2018 09:23 rsoultin wrote:
On March 10 2018 09:17 n00bKing wrote:
On March 10 2018 04:20 rsoultin wrote:
In other points of interest, I do like discussing moosy because he doesn't have the steam id expect from a towny who got a scum flip and also thought it was 'really good' the amg kill because it eliminated a tinfoil theory.

He also took a pussyfoot neutral stance to mass claiming.

And like I've said, he didn't propose any N1 vig targets until I asked him directly. I've talked about how Moosy's filter mostly reads like he's disregarding prpl's existence. iirc Moosy has made one or more comments about having not played in a while, and he's not one of the people who have been playing on this site the longest. I don't know if he plays on other sites all the time like I do, but if not, he may not be very experienced, and I've found that oftentimes, inexperienced mafia players will just avoid main-thread interaction with their teammates. I think it's a decent association case, and would be interested to see how Moosy responds to vote pressure. Kelsier obviously still a good target as well, but I can't tell whether or not he *would* respond to vote pressure.

I think I need to add rereading eod to my to-do list.

Cause moosy could have voted df as well and I think he was on tube. Almost certain.

Yeah, I need to do that too. Unfortunately, that will mean actually re-reading the thread, and not just filters. :sadface: lol
There's a point near EoD where Moosy enters and says he's catching up. I'll have to see if thread sentiment had already turned against Tubesock by that point or not, so that making the jump to DF may have looked weird. Otherwise it would take something like "Moosy literally didn't see DF's claim" or "Moosy didn't realize that DF's claim provides a free excuse to lynch him" and relying on stuff like that would weaken the association case. Dinner time now, though.

For the moment,

##Vote: KelsierSC

Do stuff.

So......you trying to push me or not? This reads like you're trying to scum read me but I don't feel pressure from your posts. What's your goal here?

Oh, you don't understand what my goal is? I'm super-shocked! Your filter is 8 pages of you not understanding things. My post said I needed to re-read. I don't expect you to feel a bunch of pressure from me saying I need to re-read, while my vote is on someone else. But yeah, I'm "trying to scumread you." prpl flipping red makes you a high candidate to be on that team. Are you anxious to feel more pressure from my posts? What's the matter, don't especially feel like playing anymore after prpl crashed and burned, but your pride won't let you just scoop, either? Here's an idea....how about you put your vote on Kelsier too, and help me try to spur him into action. Then if he makes a few good posts, maybe the Noose ends up on you today instead, and you get put out of your misery a littler sooner. How's that sound?

Also for posterity I dont like how his posts arent like this when he gets back in the first place. Instead it looks like he has to ask others for permission to go after Moosy and he only acts like hes scum hunting when I poke the lack of drive in him
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 10 2018 21:14 GMT
#1148
I am sorely tempted to vote noobking
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 10 2018 21:16 GMT
#1149
Can we get a votecount
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 10 2018 21:26 GMT
#1157
The temptation of the big boi play to lynch in the claimed medics mahn :x
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 10 2018 21:31 GMT
#1159
Also let's calm down with the insults and flinging dirt at each other people. Its just a gaem at the end of the day whether people dont play optimally or not.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 10 2018 22:57 GMT
#1167
Anyone around?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 10 2018 22:58 GMT
#1170
On March 11 2018 07:43 n00bKing wrote:
It is what mafia surely do. And you can surely be mafia. But there were 2 other good lynch targets today, and your posting didn't become increasingly scummy until late enough in the day that I don't believe it would still be possible to get you in the noose at this point.

If Kelsier flips town, I will be explaining to everyone what makes your Day 2 posting so scummy. But I'm not going to bother with it for now, because if Kelsier flips Red, it doesn't matter what all of the Mafia motivations behind your posts can be, because you'll be town even DESPITE the way you've behaved. So I'm really hoping Kelsier flips red, because it'll save me a lot of work, and I can wait until post-game to tell you why your reasoning is so awful.

So your mafia team is me and holyflare right?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 10 2018 22:59 GMT
#1171
On March 11 2018 07:56 Fecalfeast wrote:
what's going on

waiting for kels flip. I kind of want to lynch noobking but I don't think that's the play here
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 10 2018 23:01 GMT
#1176
r i p
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 475
Bale 27
Dota 2
monkeys_forever656
League of Legends
Doublelift4862
Other Games
summit1g10555
JimRising 462
ViBE246
KnowMe190
Livibee187
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick728
BasetradeTV165
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 121
• Adnapsc2 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1508
• imaqtpie991
• Shiphtur554
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 48m
Patches Events
14h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 48m
OSC
22h 48m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.