• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:25
CEST 01:25
KST 08:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8763 users

[M][N] Medic Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 16 Next All
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 08 2018 23:07 GMT
#825
This is actually really really good. It gets rid of a tinfoil scenario for me
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 09 2018 02:01 GMT
#840
On March 09 2018 07:59 n00bKing wrote:
His threats to start a barrage of shitposts during N1 dried up as soon as Alakaslam began posting, so those threats may have involved a plan of action reliant upon Alakaslam's absence. I asked him what happened...no answer. If a townie had plans that got blown up, they can explain it. If a scum player has plans that got blown up...not so simple.


btw this is the exact opposite. Me shitposting relies on one thing: Alakaslam's presence. Alakaslam not here? I no shitpost. Alakaslam here? I shitpost. And I'm not sure how you thought otherwise when I posted this along my hail of shitposts:

On March 08 2018 18:09 MoosyDoosy wrote:
HOLY SHIT ITS MY BOI ALAKASLAM

"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 09 2018 02:05 GMT
#841
If anyone is curious, my tinfoil scenario involving AMG and prplhz was based on this post:

On March 06 2018 20:18 prplhz wrote:
This whole Tubesock push seems like something I'd like, but be wrong about. I'm interested in seeing where it goes though.

AMG seems to be making excuses for scumreading people.

In retrospect, Tubesock was clearly TMI. I was entertaining possibilities were prplhz was Mafia and this post could be TMI on Tubesock and I was tinfoiling a possible world where him and AMG were busing each other. I'm glad that's not the case though.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 09 2018 02:07 GMT
#842
@holyflare, you still think darthfoley is scum?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 09 2018 02:14 GMT
#843
Huh. Alakaslam might be onto something.

I wouldn't mind sheeping darthfoley this phase depending on how things turn out.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 09 2018 02:14 GMT
#844
@Fecalfeast hey buddy who do you want to lynch this day phase?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 09 2018 02:17 GMT
#845
In regards to mass claiming, I have no opinion because to be completely honest I haven't thought of the setup much at all other than that we essentially have a night vig shot.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 09 2018 19:13 GMT
#930
i'm vt if we're claiming. I think that was fairly obvious though
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 09 2018 19:14 GMT
#931
On March 10 2018 04:03 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2018 19:07 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Honestly though this game is kind of weird for me because normally in my Mafia games, it's people lining up on the Moosy wagon D1 and/or putting a lot of pressure on me and neither of those things have happened so far.

So I'm in this weird position where on my return to TL Mafia I kind of want to troll a little less and be a little more serious but I often tend to decide on the flip of a coin whether to respond seriously to pressure or go into super troll mode with a large tendency to resort to trolling...but since there's really no pressure I can't really troll a lot or actually tryhard. So my filter's just kind of growing omegalul.


I think I really hate this post for some reason

elaborate?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 09 2018 19:18 GMT
#935
On March 10 2018 04:15 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2018 04:14 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On March 10 2018 04:03 darthfoley wrote:
On March 06 2018 19:07 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Honestly though this game is kind of weird for me because normally in my Mafia games, it's people lining up on the Moosy wagon D1 and/or putting a lot of pressure on me and neither of those things have happened so far.

So I'm in this weird position where on my return to TL Mafia I kind of want to troll a little less and be a little more serious but I often tend to decide on the flip of a coin whether to respond seriously to pressure or go into super troll mode with a large tendency to resort to trolling...but since there's really no pressure I can't really troll a lot or actually tryhard. So my filter's just kind of growing omegalul.


I think I really hate this post for some reason

elaborate?


Idk, it's just super self aware meta that no one asked for or was that interested in iirc early on. You call it filler in your next post, but that also seemed pretty self aware.

I make self aware posts all the time. You can look into my posts in previous games and guaranteed find at least one self aware post every game if not more for both alignments.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 09 2018 19:20 GMT
#937
I think Alakaslam is town but I'm also extremely biased in doing so. :D
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 09 2018 19:21 GMT
#939
rsoultin what are you and holyflare fighting about again. Last time was darthfoley, is it still darthfoley or something else?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 09 2018 19:23 GMT
#941
On March 09 2018 17:30 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2018 08:51 n00bKing wrote:
On March 06 2018 08:38 Damdred wrote:
On March 06 2018 08:37 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 06 2018 08:34 Damdred wrote:
Welcome town Fecalfeast, and maybe so moosydoosy. But do you think we should have a secondary vote and force the medics to act as a vig shot every night for our second kill?

3 medics though are we doing a vote to have all 3 medics on 1 target, wasting our chance at a save to render mafia medic useless?

I suppose but what happens if we don't control them d1 and two overlap on a super towny person?

Yeah, if you're coordinating a medic kill on any given night, I think all the medics have to use the same target. This not only renders the Mafia medic useless, but it also renders the Mafia roleblocker useless. They basically just have 3 vanilla bad guys.

Coordinating things so that 2 medics kill a guy and one tries to prevent the mafia kill not only opens you up to disruption by the roleblocker, but I also don't see a way to get the medics on the same page (about which 2 are killing a guy and which 1 is trying to make a save) without telling the Mafia who they are. So you can't do anything but "all 3 on the same target" unless you execute a mass claim. Having never played under this set of rules (or one like it) I don't know if the mass claim is good or bad. I'll have to read the pre-game discussion again.

One thing I DO remember from pre-game discussion is the idea that this ruleset favors us pretty heavily, and that the Mafia will have to play extremely well to win. Is there a "far and away" best Scum player that we can lynch, to make sure that won't happen? :D

Goddamn I can’t remember why but this post

This had me certain he was scum before I replaced in and now for the life of me I can’t do it.

Melatonin should kick in soon.

I actually also did not like this post from noobking early in the game like Alakaslam. It was only later that I townread him because of this.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 09 2018 19:28 GMT
#946
On March 06 2018 08:51 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2018 08:38 Damdred wrote:
On March 06 2018 08:37 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 06 2018 08:34 Damdred wrote:
Welcome town Fecalfeast, and maybe so moosydoosy. But do you think we should have a secondary vote and force the medics to act as a vig shot every night for our second kill?

3 medics though are we doing a vote to have all 3 medics on 1 target, wasting our chance at a save to render mafia medic useless?

I suppose but what happens if we don't control them d1 and two overlap on a super towny person?

Yeah, if you're coordinating a medic kill on any given night, I think all the medics have to use the same target. This not only renders the Mafia medic useless, but it also renders the Mafia roleblocker useless. They basically just have 3 vanilla bad guys.

Coordinating things so that 2 medics kill a guy and one tries to prevent the mafia kill not only opens you up to disruption by the roleblocker, but I also don't see a way to get the medics on the same page (about which 2 are killing a guy and which 1 is trying to make a save) without telling the Mafia who they are. So you can't do anything but "all 3 on the same target" unless you execute a mass claim. Having never played under this set of rules (or one like it) I don't know if the mass claim is good or bad. I'll have to read the pre-game discussion again.

One thing I DO remember from pre-game discussion is the idea that this ruleset favors us pretty heavily, and that the Mafia will have to play extremely well to win. Is there a "far and away" best Scum player that we can lynch, to make sure that won't happen? :D


On March 06 2018 08:59 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2018 08:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 06 2018 08:51 n00bKing wrote:
Is there a "far and away" best Scum player that we can lynch, to make sure that won't happen? :D

Holyflare

Hmm, okay. If he were Scum and decided that the mass claim favors the Mafia, would he be bold enough to immediately fake-claim Medic, and try to force the Town into a disadvantageous mass claim? Or would that be "too obvious" of a scum play?

I did not like these two posts to be exact and waited until his squabbling over what Tubesock said to read him as town. It felt a bunch like filter rather than being productive.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 09 2018 19:30 GMT
#948
fecal was another scum read of mine but if he's claiming medic the move is probably to just believe it for now
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 09 2018 19:32 GMT
#950
would mafia fake claim here tho? probably yea right
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 09 2018 19:34 GMT
#951
If Mafia was 2 inactives and noobking that would be pretty funny tbh
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 09 2018 19:35 GMT
#953
This game is probably a wrap so I'm not going to waste my team diving too deep into filters. If anyone wants me to look into anything though feel free to ask and I will. :D
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 09 2018 22:58 GMT
#981
I think rsoultin is a tad tunneled lmao. I will read into hf again rsoul but take a step back. You guys have been going at each other so long I forget at times what yoi guys are arguing about even
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 09 2018 23:30 GMT
#986
Here we go :popcorn:
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O167
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 481
ZZZero.O 167
Hyun 142
Dota 2
monkeys_forever390
League of Legends
Doublelift4075
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3806
Other Games
summit1g14818
FrodaN1520
JimRising 425
KnowMe212
Livibee200
ViBE134
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick856
BasetradeTV170
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 128
• Adnapsc2 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1078
Other Games
• imaqtpie1036
• Shiphtur447
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 35m
Patches Events
15h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 35m
OSC
23h 35m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.