• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:14
CEST 04:14
KST 11:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9024 users

[M][N] Medic Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 All
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 14 2018 15:56 GMT
#2229
Healing nk.

If somehow it's not nk I'd have to say it's df and he made the most cowboy mafia play of 2018
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 14 2018 20:20 GMT
#2236
Wow that nk post made me change my.heal to HF

+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +

+ Show Spoiler +
not really
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 14 2018 20:30 GMT
#2238
On March 15 2018 05:10 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2018 09:31 Holyflare wrote:
lol you just confirmed you're not a medic, medics have to heal each night or it's randomed

gg confirmed

I was sure you had to be joking, but then you said it again in this post:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2018 17:27 Holyflare wrote:
He's confirmed mafia lol?

All game long, I've asked you questions about "why would you post crap like this, if you were town?"

And yet again...why would you post crap like this, if you're town?

That post is just completely awful.

No, there is nothing in the OP (or anywhere else in the game that I've seen) that says anything about the action becoming randomized. I've also never heard of a "mandatory" healer. The healer's action is never mandatory on the site I play most often, and in fact, there are not ANY roles that have a mandatory night action. 100% of them are optional. On top of all that, if the medic "has to" heal each night in this ruleset, then you would have to assume the same is true for the mafia medic. Meaning that the mafia medic is 0% more likely than a town medic, to say what I said. 0%. It means absolutely nothing.

In the time it took to type, you should have figured out not to say it. But said it anyway. I don't understand why your brain doesn't work.

I mentioned before that during the D3 Phase, I had listed off 12-14 reasons to believe you were scum. You gave me two more late in the phase, which I didn't have time to comment on (and which I didn't have reason to think would make any difference anyway.) This is now yet another thing that wouldn't make any sense for a town player to do, and could only make sense for a scum player to do, as they try to get me killed in N3.

So I now have in the neighborhood of 15-17 separate arguments against you. 15-17 distinct reasons to believe you have a scum role in this game. Against Moosy, I had THREE. And rsoul argued AGAINST 2 of those 3 reasons to think Moosy was scum. If I took her word for it, I would have had only ONE reason left to think he was scum. And yet, YOU'RE the one who is Town. That's pretty sad.


Just to humour you... who is the vt faking medic if hf is scum?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 14 2018 20:31 GMT
#2239
On March 15 2018 05:26 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2018 05:15 Holyflare wrote:
Are you mad that despite having all these reasons to lynch me I somehow convinced every single person in this game to vote not me?

YES. I thought that was obvious, when I said that I had 15-17 distinct reasons for scumreading you, and could not get people to even discuss them.

Oh you're just salty


Hf is the worst best player ever
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 14 2018 20:42 GMT
#2245
Sooo

I assumed that was a big rant before you conceded but you're still putting a lynch list down...

You're either really dedicated to scumplay or it has to be vivax


ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 14 2018 21:03 GMT
#2260
On March 15 2018 06:00 darthfoley wrote:
If we go 2 for 1 I think it should be NK and Vivax.

Ya

Nks order loses us the game i think
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 14 2018 21:23 GMT
#2272
And here I was thinking this would be a dead thread til endgame
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 14 2018 21:40 GMT
#2278
On March 15 2018 06:29 rsoultin wrote:
I'm a dork. I mean, don't lynch viva lol.

So you think it's more likely that df made big playz than vivax is scum?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 14 2018 22:05 GMT
#2285
I think it has to be vivax>Df just based on occams razor
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 14 2018 22:08 GMT
#2286
Also if it is just nk i can't decide if i admire the perseverance or am annoyed at him dragging it out
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 14 2018 23:04 GMT
#2294
So what site are you from noobking
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 14 2018 23:12 GMT
#2297
Mvp Fecalfeast
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 14 2018 23:26 GMT
#2302
If nobody is waiting to host post in active games list. Tlmafia is not what she used to be.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 15 2018 02:54 GMT
#2334
I don't mind people being mean, for the record. Also, I'd like to say that I honestly signed up for this game so it could start I feel bad when games don't fill up.

If a majority of people would rather I just don't sign up if I know I'm not gonna be able(have the motivation) to play I can return to obsing. It's essentially the same to me lol
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-15 02:59:37
March 15 2018 02:57 GMT
#2335
I assume he is from epicmafia based on a quick google search

https://epicmafia.com/user/445487

edit oh lol these games are over 2 yrs old I misread the timestamps

oh wait is this even what i think it is
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 5 6 7 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 202
NeuroSwarm 146
FoxeR 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1317
Leta 716
Bale 81
League of Legends
Doublelift4156
Other Games
summit1g8289
JimRising 536
ViBE190
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick662
BasetradeTV198
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• Light_VIP 10
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1129
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 47m
Patches Events
12h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 47m
OSC
20h 47m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.