• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:11
CEST 04:11
KST 11:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8904 users

[M][N] Medic Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 16 Next All
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 08 2018 04:58 GMT
#645
> get out of our game ya troll
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 08 2018 05:31 GMT
#649
On March 08 2018 14:18 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2018 07:13 Vivax wrote:
On March 08 2018 07:10 n00bKing wrote:
Ok, I'm off.

On March 08 2018 06:32 n00bKing wrote:
Does anyone agree with HF's assessment of DF's play in other games?

Didn't see any backup on this, but to my eyes, the DF lynch doesn't thrill me.

The push on Tubesock has been going for a long time, without much result, so I guess it's not happening today.

##Unvote

Would love to see this happen:

##Vote: KelsierSC

Why him over prpl?

...huh?

Because Kelsier was a no-show (in the game thread at least) and prpl wasn't. You act like one vs. the other is an equivalent choice. It's not.

If people want to make a big deal over this, I can explain further. But I would have thought that the reasons why you lynch a literal no-show (like Kelsier or chaoser) over someone who makes a few posts and then bails for the rest of the Phase (like prpl or damdred) were fairly obvious.

meh. I disagree with this. You get more information from killing someone who is a lurker from their few posts. There is always the possibility that a completely afk person continues to be afk in which case he'll be modkilled and we wouldn't have wasted anything on him.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 08 2018 07:53 GMT
#664
On March 08 2018 15:42 rsoultin wrote:
@Moosy, I'm not sure why I'm suddenly top town to you? I effectively forced a tube lynch with my vote, and I'm really not at all sure that prp is town. Nor do i recall you townreading him?

Vivax said some interesting things and Tubesock's flip is making me redraw my town list. I am not townreading prp and I don't think I've said that? Unless I'm misinterpreting what you're trying to ask with your last question. rn the only greens I'm actually feeling are vivax and you. I need to look into noobking, AMG, holy, and darthfoley again and the whole start of the tubesock shit.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 08 2018 08:27 GMT
#666
On March 08 2018 17:13 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2018 16:53 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On March 08 2018 15:42 rsoultin wrote:
@Moosy, I'm not sure why I'm suddenly top town to you? I effectively forced a tube lynch with my vote, and I'm really not at all sure that prp is town. Nor do i recall you townreading him?

Vivax said some interesting things and Tubesock's flip is making me redraw my town list. I am not townreading prp and I don't think I've said that? Unless I'm misinterpreting what you're trying to ask with your last question. rn the only greens I'm actually feeling are vivax and you. I need to look into noobking, AMG, holy, and darthfoley again and the whole start of the tubesock shit.


What I'm saying is I forced a town lynch with my vote, and unless you thought the counterwagons are town as well I don't understand why I'm now town to you?

I've looked through your filter at least 10 times at this point. Also as the game's gone on your thought process has become a lot more like mine. As for wagons and such, it's why I said I need to look again at the specific people that I listed.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 08 2018 09:09 GMT
#678
HOLY SHIT ITS MY BOI ALAKASLAM
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 08 2018 09:09 GMT
#680
IM SORRY EVERYONE IVE TRIED MY B EST TO CONTROL MYSELF BUT NO HOLDS BARRED
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 08 2018 09:09 GMT
#681
LETS GOOOOO NO HOLDS BARRED NO FUCKS GIVEN WE ABSOLUTE MAD LADS NOW
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 08 2018 09:12 GMT
#683
prepare yerselves for endless shitposting from the master of shitposting

urstruly
moosydoosy
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 08 2018 09:15 GMT
#684
On March 08 2018 18:11 rsoultin wrote:
TLDR on AMG

Not as sure he's scum anymore but I really do hate his prp scumread.

It also appears that my memory of his 'strong' early play was wrong, just as my impression of his townreads was incorrect. Not sure why I was towning him so hard in the first place @.@

The irony is I'm really not sure prp isn't scum so meh.

tonally amg is very appealingly town wise. It's like if you took holyflare and removed all of holyflare's coarseness.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 08 2018 09:17 GMT
#689
On March 08 2018 18:15 KelsierSC wrote:
hi guys, looking forward to playing this one. when do we start?

In 72 hours, you can come back later.

jkjk you're late as FUCK you motherfucker. I'm just glad to see more active people. :D Hopefully things will start to feel less like an empty echo chamber around here.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 08 2018 20:40 GMT
#789
Muh damdred
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 08 2018 20:43 GMT
#790
I honestly don't know the specifics of the night stuff either but the medics should stack on one person imo
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 08 2018 20:52 GMT
#794
On March 09 2018 05:47 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2018 05:43 MoosyDoosy wrote:
I honestly don't know the specifics of the night stuff either but the medics should stack on one person imo

Like who?

I would say prpl in this scenario. We don't waste a day cycle on him and I'm actually very interested in seeing how his alignment flips
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 08 2018 21:07 GMT
#797
On March 09 2018 05:55 darthfoley wrote:
Fact that no one is even trying to divert medicvig off of prplhz implies he's town. Meh

then who would you vig in this scenario?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 08 2018 22:14 GMT
#802
Btw someone asked where ive been, i went to sleep and am now oit shopping so I cant post much. Am still around for flip to give general impressions
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 08 2018 22:34 GMT
#804
Is anyone here? We have 30 min left iirc
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 08 2018 22:43 GMT
#811
On March 09 2018 07:36 Fecalfeast wrote:
Are you happy with prpl as the target moose?

Yeah i actually think we can learn a lot from his flip or at least it will help me out a lot
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 08 2018 22:59 GMT
#814
Rsoul vivax

Noob amg hf

Prpl ff

Afks

"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 08 2018 23:00 GMT
#816
Noob amg hf being have to look into
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 08 2018 23:00 GMT
#817
Alright well nvm
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 202
NeuroSwarm 146
FoxeR 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1030
Leta 616
Bale 83
League of Legends
Doublelift4156
Other Games
summit1g8289
JimRising 536
ViBE190
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
BasetradeTV202
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• Light_VIP 12
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1086
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 49m
Patches Events
12h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 49m
OSC
20h 49m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.