• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:04
CEST 10:04
KST 17:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9350 users

[M][N] Medic Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15 16 Next All
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 07 2018 22:27 GMT
#565
On March 08 2018 07:13 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2018 07:10 n00bKing wrote:
Ok, I'm off.

On March 08 2018 06:32 n00bKing wrote:
Does anyone agree with HF's assessment of DF's play in other games?

Didn't see any backup on this, but to my eyes, the DF lynch doesn't thrill me.

The push on Tubesock has been going for a long time, without much result, so I guess it's not happening today.

##Unvote

Would love to see this happen:

##Vote: KelsierSC


Why him over prpl?

Show nested quote +
On March 07 2018 15:13 n00bKing wrote:
Re: What Tubesock liked about Prpl's filter
On March 07 2018 10:45 Tubesock wrote:
I like how he did it too. As mafia I don't think he would have defended me like he did. I think he would have been more firm in either the defense or attack.

So being wishy-washy is a Town trait now? There's nothing to like about Prpl's play, in my opinion. All he's done is claim Cop, be vague and non-committal about whether he thinks you should be pushed, be vague and non-committal about suspicions that AMG's reads feel forced, and talk about a SK role that we know isn't in the game. I never like it when people say something like "I'm interested in seeing where this goes though." Just means they have no plans of making it go somewhere themselves...so I think to myself....then what good are you?


good man vivax
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 07 2018 22:28 GMT
#568
On March 08 2018 07:17 darthfoley wrote:
##unvote

##Vote: prplhz

you didn't bold unvote so I don't think this vote counted as a btw
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 07 2018 22:30 GMT
#571
On March 08 2018 07:28 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2018 07:25 MoosyDoosy wrote:
holyflare, do you think darthfoley has more of a chance to flip red than tubesock?


I have no idea but I feel quite strongly about df. He hasn't pushed a single god damn thing and hasn't even been the centre of attention like tube to detract from it.

Has Tube done anything townie for you to vote darth over him or are both tube and darth scummy for you atm with darth just being more scummy
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 07 2018 22:37 GMT
#574
My biggest issue with Tube so far is that in his return to the thread he doesn't do anything remotely town-like but I really don't think this is a case of "too mafia to be mafia". The dude legitimately doesn't make a case, asks a bunch of questions and fills up 2 pages of material that is hardly worth looking at, then decides to make a vote on me.

To be honest I don't have a problem with the fact that he voted me but the basis of his vote is super....weird.

On March 08 2018 00:56 Tubesock wrote:
I'm never voting Vivax.

##Vote: MoosyDoosy

I didn't like our interaction, I felt like he was trying to keep me tilted and on the defensive. I completely disagree that I was reaching for straws and seeing what could stick and also disagree that that would even make someone mafia. Generally, it's someone who's on the chopping block.

There's around a 50% chance I won't be back before deadline, but if I am I will be "gone" till two hours prior. I'll be around for 30 more minutes or so then I will "leave".

There isn't one solid thing that makes me mafia in this argument as far as I can tell and him feeling like I'm trying to keep him tilted and defensive is just his perception to pressure not so much me attempting to tilt him.

What also makes me hate this is how he stresses multiple times that it's just "different thought processes" and not necessarily a reason to vote.

On March 07 2018 14:12 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2018 05:57 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Metagame. Damdred said this is what he'd expect from town rsoultin so she might be doing it as scum to make him she's town. I might be getting super tinfoily here which is why I'm asking for feedback.


Show nested quote +
On March 07 2018 05:48 MoosyDoosy wrote:
If anything, rsoultin changes her reads to conform to Damdred's over time. Considering how hard Damdred townread rsoultin I think she's metagaming him to seem townie and working around his reads because she knows he can read her.


I didn't see the FecalFeast response. But are these the quotes?

I don't see how the hardness of Damdred's read is relevant to Rsoultins alignment. Sure, it speaks to the success of the metagame sure but you are not answering why town Rsoultin wouldn't do the same thing? If Rsoultin as town acts X way, wouldn't it stand to reason she would do X regardless of Damdred's expectation?

I didn't have any problems with her changing of reads. I don't think it aligned with Damdred since he didn't exactly leave a bunch. Why wouldn't she try to align with you since you are making a big deal about soulreading? You also remarked how you thought exactly the same as her concerning me. So, doesn't seem you're entirely on different planets. Like you and I are on different planets for sure. AMG also. Doesn't really make for mafia though.

Which led me to asking you why you townread Damdred. The only thing I saw was the post I already pointed out and asked about. Cause it's a little weird that you are hard towning Damdred for very little. For your tinfoil to work, Damdred must be town...so you obviously are hard towning him. So, what did I miss about that "Good man, it won't be me (it was)" speak to you so deeply?

See bolded. Also this isn't going into how I really don't like the questions he asks because I'm not sure what value he's trying to get out of them.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 07 2018 22:39 GMT
#576
Do people have specific reasons or posts from Tubesock that they liked and think make him not Mafia?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 07 2018 22:40 GMT
#577
On March 08 2018 07:37 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2018 07:28 Vivax wrote:

##Unvote
##Vote: Noobking


Cause he still hasn't explained how the hell he goes from summing up reasons for voting prpl, then voting Kelsier instead when tubesock isn't happening.


Yeah, no. Not voting for him.

Saying you have 'no reason' to townread someone does not read to me as more scummy than outright saying you think afkers this game are more likely to be scum because of the balance. I don't necessarily agree with his thoughts, but the vote makes sense in context to me.

I am in the same boat as rsoultin here. I also think noobking is being strange as fuck here but I think he did say he was gone in his last post so we'd have to wait until he gets back to explain himself. I don't think the call is to lynch him for one strange thing when we have better targets from all of day phase.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 07 2018 22:45 GMT
#583
hm. I'm not quite sure if I see what Holyflare is seeing about darthfoley.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 07 2018 22:47 GMT
#586
I'm down with shenannies onto prp, darth. Preferred is Tube. I still don't see how he isn't scummy. Also rsoultin if people are really down to clown. jk probably not rsoultin looks town
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 07 2018 22:50 GMT
#592
Having 4 literal afk'ers really sucks lmao.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 07 2018 22:52 GMT
#594
inb4 mods kill chaoser, prplhz, Damdred, KSC for inactivity, we kill Tube, and game is over because mafia was 2 afks and Tube.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 07 2018 22:53 GMT
#596
Just a second too late rsoultin :D
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 07 2018 22:55 GMT
#601
On March 08 2018 07:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
Grats on guardian moose

uhhh wats a guardian
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 07 2018 22:55 GMT
#602
On March 08 2018 07:55 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2018 07:53 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Just a second too late rsoultin :D


Lol nah, if Viva's town it's good for him not to give me more reasons to doubt him. There's enough of that happening with players in this game anyway.

Want to elaborate on the doubts night phase?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 07 2018 22:59 GMT
#606
Hm. Either this game is really easy or something else is going on.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 07 2018 23:03 GMT
#614
Hm. alright
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 07 2018 23:57 GMT
#632
So who are we going to look for what's essentially our N2 lynch. I still think the correct play here is to treat it like a second lynch opportunity. Medics have to just listen to town directive.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 07 2018 23:58 GMT
#633
Also evidently this game is NOT as easy I thought it would be
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 08 2018 00:20 GMT
#635
On March 08 2018 09:13 Holyflare wrote:
It is easy and you plebs switched off df.

meh. Then what's your scum team?

Also I don't know if you were around or not but you never actually answered this question:

On March 08 2018 07:30 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2018 07:28 Holyflare wrote:
On March 08 2018 07:25 MoosyDoosy wrote:
holyflare, do you think darthfoley has more of a chance to flip red than tubesock?


I have no idea but I feel quite strongly about df. He hasn't pushed a single god damn thing and hasn't even been the centre of attention like tube to detract from it.

Has Tube done anything townie for you to vote darth over him or are both tube and darth scummy for you atm with darth just being more scummy

When the vote went down did you think Tube was bad town like AMG or did you still think he was scum?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 08 2018 04:55 GMT
#643
Trying to re arrange my town circle is actually pretty sad. I have to look at people from scratch and I'm realizing the only person I can definitively call town at the moment is rsoultin who I thought was scum at the start of the game. And that's something I don't want to admit lol. At least Vivax also looks town
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 08 2018 04:58 GMT
#644
:D Its a wild alakaslam!
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1304
BeSt 308
Soulkey 222
Soma 205
sorry 134
Mind 70
Bale 25
soO 23
Larva 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 14
ZerO 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
JimRising 588
Counter-Strike
edward429
Other Games
summit1g9331
Coldzera 687
WinterStarcraft667
C9.Mang0251
Sick208
ZerO(Twitch)1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick713
BasetradeTV232
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2215
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 56m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 56m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 56m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 56m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.