• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:29
CEST 09:29
KST 16:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9935 users

[M][N] Medic Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 06 2018 20:51 GMT
#329
@Damdred and @noobking. What do you guys think about what I've said about rsoultin so far? Also anyone else that cares to contribute.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 06 2018 20:57 GMT
#332
On March 07 2018 05:53 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2018 05:48 MoosyDoosy wrote:
If anything, rsoultin changes her reads to conform to Damdred's over time. Considering how hard Damdred townread rsoultin I think she's metagaming him to seem townie and working around his reads because she knows he can read her.

If rsoul were scum and "knows damdred can read her" then why would she draw his eyes to her by making him her early scumread and pushing for his lynch?

Metagame. Damdred said this is what he'd expect from town rsoultin so she might be doing it as scum to make him she's town. I might be getting super tinfoily here which is why I'm asking for feedback.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 06 2018 21:32 GMT
#338
On March 07 2018 06:04 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2018 05:57 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On March 07 2018 05:53 n00bKing wrote:
On March 07 2018 05:48 MoosyDoosy wrote:
If anything, rsoultin changes her reads to conform to Damdred's over time. Considering how hard Damdred townread rsoultin I think she's metagaming him to seem townie and working around his reads because she knows he can read her.

If rsoul were scum and "knows damdred can read her" then why would she draw his eyes to her by making him her early scumread and pushing for his lynch?

Metagame. Damdred said this is what he'd expect from town rsoultin so she might be doing it as scum to make him she's town.

*shrug* You can ask Damdred whether he thinks that's something she's likely to try. Anyway, she seems willing to engage with you (even while simultaneously saying there's no way you could get her lynched) so feel free to keep needling her (she's at least giving us plenty of content to try and nail her with later, if she IS scum) but don't let yourself fall into the "tunnel" she talked about. You haven't placed a vote, right? If the day ended in 2 hours instead of 26 hours, who do you think should get the noose?

meh. I'm holding my vote until Damdred comes back and responds to my thoughts. But I am probably going to vote for Tubesock here. There aren't really any other convincing arguments for me other than him and my own suspicions on rsoultin.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 06 2018 21:35 GMT
#340
On March 07 2018 06:25 rsoultin wrote:
If you have any legitimate gripes that you'd like to discuss, let me know.

There's very little that I can say other than I changed my reads. If you think those changes were unnatural, I can explain the reasons. If you think that changing reads in generaly is scummy:

1) That's simply wrong, and not just because you have my alignment wrong, and
2) Have fun?

Cause yeah, my reads did change.

Who are the other scum with me, then?

What exactly did darthfoley say that made you change your read on him? Also for Damdred. You never really actually detailed why you suddenly started townreading Damdred.

Just for the record, it's fine if you change reads everyone does that.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 06 2018 21:36 GMT
#341
On March 07 2018 06:34 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2018 06:32 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On March 07 2018 06:04 n00bKing wrote:
On March 07 2018 05:57 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On March 07 2018 05:53 n00bKing wrote:
On March 07 2018 05:48 MoosyDoosy wrote:
If anything, rsoultin changes her reads to conform to Damdred's over time. Considering how hard Damdred townread rsoultin I think she's metagaming him to seem townie and working around his reads because she knows he can read her.

If rsoul were scum and "knows damdred can read her" then why would she draw his eyes to her by making him her early scumread and pushing for his lynch?

Metagame. Damdred said this is what he'd expect from town rsoultin so she might be doing it as scum to make him she's town.

*shrug* You can ask Damdred whether he thinks that's something she's likely to try. Anyway, she seems willing to engage with you (even while simultaneously saying there's no way you could get her lynched) so feel free to keep needling her (she's at least giving us plenty of content to try and nail her with later, if she IS scum) but don't let yourself fall into the "tunnel" she talked about. You haven't placed a vote, right? If the day ended in 2 hours instead of 26 hours, who do you think should get the noose?

meh. I'm holding my vote until Damdred comes back and responds to my thoughts. But I am probably going to vote for Tubesock here. There aren't really any other convincing arguments for me other than him and my own suspicions on rsoultin.

-pokes-

Are you deadset on ignoring me?

Cause it feels to me like you've decided I'm scum for WIFOM and having a read you didn't agree with early on and now you're just tuning me out.

If that's how you plan to proceed, please let me know so that I can stop wasting posts attempting to clarify things for you.

hm
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 06 2018 22:33 GMT
#349
darthfoley, are you still reading FF as scum?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 06 2018 22:39 GMT
#352
On March 07 2018 07:35 Fecalfeast wrote:
Nope. I would vote an afk vivax

Fecal, I think you are the king of wagons. What do you think about what I think?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 06 2018 23:07 GMT
#357
+ Show Spoiler +

On March 07 2018 07:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
Moose doose i actually think your posts make sense but it also seems like you're tunneling. Like you make a good point about her reads slowly conforming to damdreds and I even like your tinfoil meta read about her trying to pocket damdred but you are also calling her out on her reads changing after conversing like with df which seems tunnely


On March 07 2018 07:58 Fecalfeast wrote:
So in conclusion, I think I would vote either rsoultin or the person rsoultin is voting, vivax, because vivax afks as scum and I'd bus him asap if he was on my team.

Inb4 rsoultin says she doesn't bus

mmm, fair enough I guess. I'm just going to wait on Damdred before voting. But might as well consider it on Tubesock.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 06 2018 23:08 GMT
#358
You are still the king of wagons though Fecal btw
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 06 2018 23:42 GMT
#362
On March 07 2018 08:23 Fecalfeast wrote:
What is the king of wagons

You seem to be jumping on every wagon that people have made with little regard for who makes the train or who the train is on. It's quite worrying if I'm honest but I remember having similar worries about you whenever I've been in the same games as you.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 06 2018 23:47 GMT
#363
It's also been 24 hours and the complete absence of posting from some people and Tubesock's absence is also quite intriguing.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 07 2018 01:33 GMT
#373
On March 07 2018 10:18 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2018 05:50 AMG wrote:
On March 06 2018 16:47 Tubesock wrote:
On March 06 2018 16:45 AMG wrote:
Tubesock, I implied you were mafia by your reaction and said someone you thought was scummy was almost certainly town.. you dont think either of those warrants further investigation or a response?


Nope.

I think the idea that only scum get salty is hilarious. You also don't seem to understand why I was "pricky". Do you understand what I didn't like about n00bking?


I'm trying to wrap my head around what you took issue with with n00bking prior to this post.

He says talking strategy is fine early, and he does so, but discussing a d2 mass claim is a discussion better had on day 2, I assume, because there are still things to unfold before day 2, I.e the lynch and the night actions.

I don't see hypocracy or inconsistency in what n00bking is saying.

Since this happened and there's been a pretty big pushback on your attempt to cast shade on him, you're now townreading him because he's too nitpicky with finer details, so he's now town.

Is that an accurate summation of your read progression on n00bking?

And now if noobking is town, where to from here, who is your next prime suspect?


This is what I said:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2018 09:15 Tubesock wrote:
Hola

I like the idea of the coordinating medic shot via vote. A lot more information.

I am not sure about the mass claiming bit D2 though. I think it would be better for town to have the medics be unknown for a couple cycles before they claim.


It was more a response to Fecalfeast's idea of mass claiming D2, but it also advises town what I think town should do concerning mass claiming. In fact I wasn't specific because I understand the reality that when things change town players will start thinking it's a good idea/time and then it will present itself. The sentence prior even shows uncertainty about D2 claiming which would indicate I'm open to it if the conditions are right.

So, he then zeros in on my D2 comment and is just "No discussion of D2" and then goes on about the setup and pregame conversation. Like he nitpicked 1 thing, and ignored the rest. I don't think he thought about my post. I thought that was scummy. Like I don't think wanting to just talk about D1 mass claiming is inconsistent. But my post answers that question also, so he wasn't really looking to talk about it. Like he wanted to PUSH the mass claim D1. He even later tries to throw shade on Holyflare for shutting down claim talk. Clearly people are not into claiming D1.

As far as the nitpicky bit goes. In my experience, I'll say something weird and then people jump on my ass for it. Then a mafia sees thread sentiment and nitpicks to "lead" the charge. In this case I think n00b did that first so wasn't following thread sentiment. So, he's acting more like a Rels used to, rather than an opportunistic mafiosa.

Wait so are you saying n00b is mafia or he isn't? It's hard to understand exactly what you're attempting to say about n00b with this comparison to Rels.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 07 2018 01:35 GMT
#375
Also do you have anything at all Tube? Arguments, defense, possible list of scum...?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 07 2018 01:58 GMT
#382
On March 07 2018 10:53 AMG wrote:
You don't feel like mafia.

My vote is in the wrong place.

##Unvote

What about what Tubesock said makes you think he's not Mafia?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 07 2018 01:59 GMT
#383
+ Show Spoiler +

On March 07 2018 10:33 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2018 10:18 Tubesock wrote:
On March 07 2018 05:50 AMG wrote:
On March 06 2018 16:47 Tubesock wrote:
On March 06 2018 16:45 AMG wrote:
Tubesock, I implied you were mafia by your reaction and said someone you thought was scummy was almost certainly town.. you dont think either of those warrants further investigation or a response?


Nope.

I think the idea that only scum get salty is hilarious. You also don't seem to understand why I was "pricky". Do you understand what I didn't like about n00bking?


I'm trying to wrap my head around what you took issue with with n00bking prior to this post.

He says talking strategy is fine early, and he does so, but discussing a d2 mass claim is a discussion better had on day 2, I assume, because there are still things to unfold before day 2, I.e the lynch and the night actions.

I don't see hypocracy or inconsistency in what n00bking is saying.

Since this happened and there's been a pretty big pushback on your attempt to cast shade on him, you're now townreading him because he's too nitpicky with finer details, so he's now town.

Is that an accurate summation of your read progression on n00bking?

And now if noobking is town, where to from here, who is your next prime suspect?


This is what I said:
On March 06 2018 09:15 Tubesock wrote:
Hola

I like the idea of the coordinating medic shot via vote. A lot more information.

I am not sure about the mass claiming bit D2 though. I think it would be better for town to have the medics be unknown for a couple cycles before they claim.


It was more a response to Fecalfeast's idea of mass claiming D2, but it also advises town what I think town should do concerning mass claiming. In fact I wasn't specific because I understand the reality that when things change town players will start thinking it's a good idea/time and then it will present itself. The sentence prior even shows uncertainty about D2 claiming which would indicate I'm open to it if the conditions are right.

So, he then zeros in on my D2 comment and is just "No discussion of D2" and then goes on about the setup and pregame conversation. Like he nitpicked 1 thing, and ignored the rest. I don't think he thought about my post. I thought that was scummy. Like I don't think wanting to just talk about D1 mass claiming is inconsistent. But my post answers that question also, so he wasn't really looking to talk about it. Like he wanted to PUSH the mass claim D1. He even later tries to throw shade on Holyflare for shutting down claim talk. Clearly people are not into claiming D1.

As far as the nitpicky bit goes. In my experience, I'll say something weird and then people jump on my ass for it. Then a mafia sees thread sentiment and nitpicks to "lead" the charge. In this case I think n00b did that first so wasn't following thread sentiment. So, he's acting more like a Rels used to, rather than an opportunistic mafiosa.

Wait so are you saying n00b is mafia or he isn't? It's hard to understand exactly what you're attempting to say about n00b with this comparison to Rels.

Also Tubesock, answer this if you will?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 07 2018 02:02 GMT
#385
Hm. Do something productive Tubesock. I want to see AMG's response to my question and will be back in a few to post what I think about this.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 07 2018 02:58 GMT
#398
Alright I'm back.

On March 07 2018 11:12 AMG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2018 10:58 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On March 07 2018 10:53 AMG wrote:
You don't feel like mafia.

My vote is in the wrong place.

##Unvote

What about what Tubesock said makes you think he's not Mafia?


Hes not squirming like mafia do. That and hes advocating a 'wait and see' approach on the only other wagon to himself.... which is a person who hasn't even posted yet. From that Ill extrapolate that they're either mafia together, or Tubesock isn't mafia. Mafia are chucking an AFK townie under the bus there.

I find his thought process on n00bking strange, but it feels town strange. I feel like hes getting hung up on something irrelevant, and that's something I associate with townies. Scum, on average, on the other hand get hung up on something relevant, but tiny, and then blow it out of proportion.


On March 07 2018 11:19 AMG wrote:
His grand return to the thread after copping heat is to return, declare hes got no scum reads, and hes aware that'll probably kill him. And stick to his guns that n00bking is doing scummy things, but isn't scum.

None of this seems calculated like mafia play at all.

Hmmm, see I actually found his re-entrance to the thread super scummy. His play at the very start of D1 was characterized by his prickly and aggressive behavior. When people started pointing this out he questioned why being prickly is scummy. When more people started piling on his wagon, he comes back to the thread with a complete 180 on how he behaved and more in alignment with the behavior that people want.

Also, something some Mafia do is give out really easy townreads but find it difficult to scum read anyone because they know they're Mafia themselves. It's why I dislike it that he seemingly has a bunch of townreads but literally no scumreads.

I also personally find his wait and see approach on Vivax actually extraordinarily mafia-like too especially from my perspective. I've done the exact same thing where I've said it's better to lynch me than the other wagon. And this feels like the same approach. Combined with the fact that he comes with no scumreads on literally anyone.

Especially since it seems like he's still grasping at straws here and it feels like he's finding it really difficult to find a scumread:

On March 07 2018 11:35 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2018 11:12 AMG wrote:

Hes not squirming like mafia do. That and hes advocating a 'wait and see' approach on the only other wagon to himself.... which is a person who hasn't even posted yet. From that Ill extrapolate that they're either mafia together, or Tubesock isn't mafia. Mafia are chucking an AFK townie under the bus there.
.


Does this mean you think Fecalfeast is mafia? (I'm assuming not Rsoultin since you already towned her?) Or are you speaking generally?

"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 07 2018 03:00 GMT
#399
yeah, I really don't like Tubesock at all. If he's a townie with prickly and aggressive behavior questioning people questioning his behavior, I see him coming back with the same attitude to prove his innocence. I don't see him with a 180 attitude flip and literally 0 scumreads.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 07 2018 03:02 GMT
#400
mmm where is damdred when you need him though. he's been super absent for most of the game
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 07 2018 03:17 GMT
#404
On March 07 2018 12:06 Tubesock wrote:
I asked AMG for clarification about his "Mafia are chucking an AFK townie under the bus there" to see if it was a scum read on Fecalfeast or Rsoultin since they are the only ones pushing the Vivax lynch. Turns out he was just speaking generally so it's not a breadcrumb read. LOL I wasn't grasping at straws to scum AMG.

Moosy, do you have any scum reads outside of me? Like I'm pretty sure I'm an easy scumread since the majority of the thread scums me....

you, some suspicions on rsoultin, afkers/low activity people. And as usual I don't like how fecal plays the game although I'm not sure I remember the last time I liked fecal in any game I played with him. Also I do have one brewing scum read but idk if I'm ready to address that at the moment.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1473
BeSt 286
Soulkey 152
Soma 145
sorry 116
Mind 71
Bale 26
ZergMaN 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
League of Legends
JimRising 603
Counter-Strike
edward85
Other Games
summit1g9173
Coldzera 694
WinterStarcraft688
C9.Mang0264
Sick178
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick719
BasetradeTV189
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2237
Other Games
• Shiphtur522
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 31m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 31m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 31m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 31m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.