• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:41
CEST 00:41
KST 07:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8580 users

[M][N] Medic Mafia - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 21:55 GMT
#2035
On March 14 2018 06:49 MoosyDoosy wrote:
darthfoley's behavior at end of night leads me to believe he's town because he was pretty frantic about who to vote for and organizing people. Also his initial reaction to things like vivax's push so I doubt he's mafia.

I will say that rsoultin's drop off is pretty bad once she was confirmed town but honestly don't think it's uncharacteristic because she's also playing setup.

Sorry fam, mafia is you and vivax.


and I wasn't!??!?!?!?!!??!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 22:00 GMT
#2042
On March 14 2018 06:55 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2018 06:55 Holyflare wrote:
On March 14 2018 06:49 MoosyDoosy wrote:
darthfoley's behavior at end of night leads me to believe he's town because he was pretty frantic about who to vote for and organizing people. Also his initial reaction to things like vivax's push so I doubt he's mafia.

I will say that rsoultin's drop off is pretty bad once she was confirmed town but honestly don't think it's uncharacteristic because she's also playing setup.

Sorry fam, mafia is you and vivax.


and I wasn't!??!?!?!?!!??!

Why are you still wigged our?

Was MD not the lynch you wanted? Hell I srs don’t remember.


Moosy is the lynch I think has the highest chance to flip mafia but the fact he's still trying to shovel shit on me gives me hesitance. If he is indeed town and slam is town that means we live in a world where rsoultin is mafia.

I'm annoyed purely because he's saying I have been doing things I haven't -- which to be fair is exactly what mafia should be doing.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 22:06 GMT
#2048
On March 14 2018 07:02 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2018 07:00 Holyflare wrote:
On March 14 2018 06:55 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 14 2018 06:55 Holyflare wrote:
On March 14 2018 06:49 MoosyDoosy wrote:
darthfoley's behavior at end of night leads me to believe he's town because he was pretty frantic about who to vote for and organizing people. Also his initial reaction to things like vivax's push so I doubt he's mafia.

I will say that rsoultin's drop off is pretty bad once she was confirmed town but honestly don't think it's uncharacteristic because she's also playing setup.

Sorry fam, mafia is you and vivax.


and I wasn't!??!?!?!?!!??!

Why are you still wigged our?

Was MD not the lynch you wanted? Hell I srs don’t remember.


Moosy is the lynch I think has the highest chance to flip mafia but the fact he's still trying to shovel shit on me gives me hesitance. If he is indeed town and slam is town that means we live in a world where rsoultin is mafia.

I'm annoyed purely because he's saying I have been doing things I haven't -- which to be fair is exactly what mafia should be doing.

Then do you think Vivax is town?


I think he has posted towny sentiments today and is actually trying to figure out things. So, while his push on you last night was absolutely terrible I don't think he's really being mafia Vivax.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 22:07 GMT
#2052
On March 14 2018 07:06 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2018 06:57 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On March 14 2018 06:53 Alakaslam wrote:
If Moosy flips town we are essentially done. We will lose to NK HF.

I really hope Moosy is scum but I’m just not seeing it.

what do you mean by this. I flip town here you kill holyflare next. I think last scum has to be vivax but you can look over vivax/noobking again and decide from there. How are we fucked

Who would lynch HF before me?
Realistically.



like 90% of the game
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 22:08 GMT
#2054
On March 14 2018 07:07 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2018 07:00 Holyflare wrote:
On March 14 2018 06:55 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 14 2018 06:55 Holyflare wrote:
On March 14 2018 06:49 MoosyDoosy wrote:
darthfoley's behavior at end of night leads me to believe he's town because he was pretty frantic about who to vote for and organizing people. Also his initial reaction to things like vivax's push so I doubt he's mafia.

I will say that rsoultin's drop off is pretty bad once she was confirmed town but honestly don't think it's uncharacteristic because she's also playing setup.

Sorry fam, mafia is you and vivax.


and I wasn't!??!?!?!?!!??!

Why are you still wigged our?

Was MD not the lynch you wanted? Hell I srs don’t remember.


Moosy is the lynch I think has the highest chance to flip mafia but the fact he's still trying to shovel shit on me gives me hesitance. If he is indeed town and slam is town that means we live in a world where rsoultin is mafia.

I'm annoyed purely because he's saying I have been doing things I haven't -- which to be fair is exactly what mafia should be doing.


I can already see your strategy prepping for moosy's town flip


my strategy to go for the wifom and push rsoultin??????

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 22:08 GMT
#2055
df is really REALLY skeezing me out

like completely
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 22:12 GMT
#2063
no it's not lame at all I don't know who amg is and would never kill him in a million billion years
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 22:19 GMT
#2070
fuck you vivax for bringing up rsoul/df tinfoil
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 22:24 GMT
#2087
On March 14 2018 07:22 n00bKing wrote:
OMG, guys! I can't believe we missed this!

I just had a brainstorm!

+ Show Spoiler +
We should lynch Holyflare :D


Good contribution, A+.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 22:27 GMT
#2092
I am beginning to believe the DF is mafia world again.

All of his posts since have been trash. He's afkd on Vivax since the start and he hasn't even read slam's filter yet has all the lynches already decided???
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 22:28 GMT
#2096
Nobody takes part in night kills other than me when I'm mafia. What kind of read even is that???
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 22:32 GMT
#2106
On March 14 2018 07:29 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2018 07:28 Holyflare wrote:
Nobody takes part in night kills other than me when I'm mafia. What kind of read even is that???


What?


I misread and thought he was saying we were somehow on a team

very confused
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 22:33 GMT
#2108
On March 14 2018 07:32 MoosyDoosy wrote:
holyflare flips his playstyle 180 this day phase, darthfoley comes in with literally the worst posts of all time, vivax doesn't answer any of my questions

lmao what is going on


I have not flipped my playstyle 180 in the slightest. In what way have I?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 22:36 GMT
#2120
On March 14 2018 07:34 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2018 07:33 Holyflare wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:32 MoosyDoosy wrote:
holyflare flips his playstyle 180 this day phase, darthfoley comes in with literally the worst posts of all time, vivax doesn't answer any of my questions

lmao what is going on


I have not flipped my playstyle 180 in the slightest. In what way have I?

Anti setup vs playing setup


Why would I play anti setup when it's effectively a 50/50? Beforehand it was better to lynch into medics statistically even if people weren't ballsy to it. This time it's statistically far far better to lynch 50/50.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 22:41 GMT
#2129
On March 14 2018 07:38 darthfoley wrote:
@HF can you quote me your plan for medic actions this night, or can you repost it. Not looking through 19 pages of filter


I have to rethink based on flip.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 22:43 GMT
#2134
On March 14 2018 07:41 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2018 07:36 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:36 Holyflare wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:34 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:33 Holyflare wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:32 MoosyDoosy wrote:
holyflare flips his playstyle 180 this day phase, darthfoley comes in with literally the worst posts of all time, vivax doesn't answer any of my questions

lmao what is going on


I have not flipped my playstyle 180 in the slightest. In what way have I?

Anti setup vs playing setup


Why would I play anti setup when it's effectively a 50/50? Beforehand it was better to lynch into medics statistically even if people weren't ballsy to it. This time it's statistically far far better to lynch 50/50.

Wasn't it statistically better to lynch into vt's beforehand

@holyflare hello


no of course it wasn't
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 22:44 GMT
#2137
before rsoultin got healed and koshi died there was like 1/6 chance or whatever vs 1/4
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 22:46 GMT
#2141
I still don't understand slam's reads
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 22:49 GMT
#2148
On March 14 2018 07:48 MoosyDoosy wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

On March 14 2018 07:23 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2018 07:21 darthfoley wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:16 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:11 darthfoley wrote:
Oh also the whole thing about the NKs being bad is jusy sikly.

AMG is a good player who was pretty hard Town read early on and was correct about prplhz. Sensible NK.

Rsoultin was literally 100% townread and wasn't gonna be lynched in the next two cycles for sure, regardless of her role as VT. She was basically another medic for all intents and purposes.

Neither was a bad NK and this narrative that HF and Vivax are pushing that the NKs were suboptimal because the NKs weren't HF/Vivax is lame as fuck

But we are punching moose to make sure?


I think so actually. Because if Moosy is still alive tomorrow he gets autolynched I think. Ironically if it's you vs. HF, I think that's a more interesting duel

Why would i be the autolynch against holyflare? lmao wtf this would be predicated on the fact that slam flips town. Also how is slam vs hf more interesting than moosy vs hf

On March 14 2018 07:28 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2018 07:26 darthfoley wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:23 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:21 darthfoley wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:16 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:11 darthfoley wrote:
Oh also the whole thing about the NKs being bad is jusy sikly.

AMG is a good player who was pretty hard Town read early on and was correct about prplhz. Sensible NK.

Rsoultin was literally 100% townread and wasn't gonna be lynched in the next two cycles for sure, regardless of her role as VT. She was basically another medic for all intents and purposes.

Neither was a bad NK and this narrative that HF and Vivax are pushing that the NKs were suboptimal because the NKs weren't HF/Vivax is lame as fuck

But we are punching moose to make sure?


I think so actually. Because if Moosy is still alive tomorrow he gets autolynched I think. Ironically if it's you vs. HF, I think that's a more interesting duel

Why would i be the autolynch against holyflare? lmao wtf this would be predicated on the fact that slam flips town. Also how is slam vs hf more interesting than moosy vs hf


You would be the autolynch against Slam I think.

Because I think you lose vs. HF no matter what your alignment is, no offense. Slam has been so off the walls that HF can't dissect every single thing he says.

I can also see you being a part of the NKs more than HF tbh. I think it's a decent point in his favor; I just don't think it's correct to call a NK dumb. Maybe AMG was suboptimal, but rsoultin NK definitely wasn't dumb.



what the actual fuck is this post.

I would be the autolynch against slam? That would rely on a world where holyflare is lynched first and flips town. You are speaking as if you know holyflare is town.

On March 14 2018 07:29 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2018 07:28 n00bKing wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:24 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:23 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:21 darthfoley wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:16 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:11 darthfoley wrote:
Oh also the whole thing about the NKs being bad is jusy sikly.

AMG is a good player who was pretty hard Town read early on and was correct about prplhz. Sensible NK.

Rsoultin was literally 100% townread and wasn't gonna be lynched in the next two cycles for sure, regardless of her role as VT. She was basically another medic for all intents and purposes.

Neither was a bad NK and this narrative that HF and Vivax are pushing that the NKs were suboptimal because the NKs weren't HF/Vivax is lame as fuck

But we are punching moose to make sure?


I think so actually. Because if Moosy is still alive tomorrow he gets autolynched I think. Ironically if it's you vs. HF, I think that's a more interesting duel

Why would i be the autolynch against holyflare? lmao wtf this would be predicated on the fact that slam flips town. Also how is slam vs hf more interesting than moosy vs hf

This post from darthfoley is pretty bad

I guess it's bad, yeah. Neither is an interesting duel. You're both auto-lynch if the other flips Town, because people are apparently allergic to lynching HF for no reason they can even explain themselves. I've asked Vivax like 2 or 3 times why he is so closed-minded on the subject, and...nothing. It's almost like he's the other mafia!

The bad part isn't the fact that he's comparing duels between people as "interesting", it's that he's assuming people are town like TMI.

I said me vs holyflare because I could not see a world where he assumes holyflare flips town but his last post literally just says me vs slam which means he knows holyflare flips town.

This guy literally just spewed Holyflare and Alakaslam as town and showed he's happy about lynching anyone while calling it interesting to see town fight.


so you think rsoul is also mafia lol?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 23:02 GMT
#2176
HAH
HAH

FUCK YOU
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O174
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 503
ZZZero.O 174
Hyun 91
Dota 2
monkeys_forever352
League of Legends
Doublelift3696
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5415
Liquid`Hasu486
Other Games
summit1g14018
FrodaN1512
JimRising 341
KnowMe243
Livibee190
ViBE81
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick753
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• Adnapsc2 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra938
Other Games
• imaqtpie1066
• Shiphtur561
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 19m
Patches Events
16h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 19m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.