• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:17
CEST 20:17
KST 03:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War555.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9331 users

[M][N] Medic Mafia - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 Next All
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 13 2018 21:59 GMT
#2040
Is darthfoley or rsoultin around?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 13 2018 22:00 GMT
#2043
On March 14 2018 06:59 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2018 06:43 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On March 14 2018 06:40 Holyflare wrote:
On March 14 2018 06:37 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On March 14 2018 06:33 Holyflare wrote:
What kind of fucked up open ended read is "it's either noobking and vivax and holyflare or slam" when noobking has pushed holyflare ALL GAME NON-STOP and vice versa and slam has also been all over noobking.

None of noobking+slam/hf makes sense. I don't know why people even utter those names together. Vivax/hf I can see why people would say it but today has been 0% about me trying to cover for vivax when I gut reaction voted him at the start of the day, called moosy confirmed town at the eod last time AND thought vivax was confirmed mafia before I reasoned it out.

It's such a bull shit cop out.

On March 14 2018 06:24 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Out of medics it has to be vivax or noobking. Out of vt it has to be hf/slam.

And to be honest I think slam is town here. It feels like he's trying to figure the game out while it feels like holy is just trying to cover for scum vivax's bullshit push on me during end of day.

Read my quote again. I feel like you're trying to make a big deal out of something I am being completely clear on.


It IS a big deal because you're trying to say I'm covering for something that I absolutely haven't covered for when I literally called it a really shit push when he did it and said it probably made him mafia. In all honesty I've liked his posts today far more and I saw a towny reaction (different post to rsoul) that I didn't hate.

I think you are mafia for this specific post because I specifically haven't done a single thing to mitigate vivax being mafia. I haven't made my thoughts known about the medic/vivax thing at all today really. This read applies to about 5 other people not posting about Vivax's push on you at deadline and yet you ONLY apply it to me because that is a way to get me to look scummy.

If you are not mafia and I am not mafia and you think Slam is not mafia then it is absolutely rsoultin so you should perhaps start living in that world.

You've been scummy as shit this day phase holyflare. You go from not wanting to play setup to playing setup when it's convenient to lynch people other than you. Also you go from saying you've been hard townreading me all game at the start of this day phase to pushing me aggressively as the mislynch over the course of the day


This is why he will die tomorrow if you flip Town

Are there any other thoughts you want to share darthfoley? Like original thoughts instead of quoting people and agreeing with them.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 13 2018 22:02 GMT
#2045
On March 14 2018 07:00 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2018 06:55 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 14 2018 06:55 Holyflare wrote:
On March 14 2018 06:49 MoosyDoosy wrote:
darthfoley's behavior at end of night leads me to believe he's town because he was pretty frantic about who to vote for and organizing people. Also his initial reaction to things like vivax's push so I doubt he's mafia.

I will say that rsoultin's drop off is pretty bad once she was confirmed town but honestly don't think it's uncharacteristic because she's also playing setup.

Sorry fam, mafia is you and vivax.


and I wasn't!??!?!?!?!!??!

Why are you still wigged our?

Was MD not the lynch you wanted? Hell I srs don’t remember.


Moosy is the lynch I think has the highest chance to flip mafia but the fact he's still trying to shovel shit on me gives me hesitance. If he is indeed town and slam is town that means we live in a world where rsoultin is mafia.

I'm annoyed purely because he's saying I have been doing things I haven't -- which to be fair is exactly what mafia should be doing.

Then do you think Vivax is town?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 13 2018 22:10 GMT
#2057
I find it funny how I ask Vivax questions to entertain the possibility that he is town but he does not answer them. I don't see how this isn't mafia not having an answer lmao
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 13 2018 22:10 GMT
#2058
On March 14 2018 07:06 rsoultin wrote:
@moosy You know why I've voted you if you're caught up enough to claim I'm 'trying to vote you for meta' and 'have fallen off'. Either you've read the posts I was talking about you or you haven't.

{I don't even think the second is true but I didn't bother to actually count my posts)


is it just setup play because that's the general gist of what i got
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 13 2018 22:15 GMT
#2065
On March 14 2018 07:08 Holyflare wrote:
df is really REALLY skeezing me out

like completely

lowkey same here
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 13 2018 22:16 GMT
#2066
meh i don't think it makes him mafia
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 13 2018 22:21 GMT
#2073
On March 14 2018 07:17 rsoultin wrote:
Moosy not dying means most likely (barring something stupid from scum like scum not being around to change actions or trying to game me instead of taking kills like sensible scummers)

means one of him and Vivax are mafia. Perhaps both, but I don't find this particularly likely.

Viva feels towny to me for several reasons which, yes, including the tinfoil.

Independently of that, I like HF's energy right after the nk actions which, given how poorly they'd gone and it was late for us euros, does not strike me as the normal reaction for scum. And slam is giving me town vibes that could be an awful read but whatever; he seems too aimless to me to be actively pushing scum agenda, which I feel he'd need to be if he plans on winning this game regardless of who he is with.

Moosy fell off hard. See the read on HF? Sure, he could just be busy, but he's fallen off hard for me since D1 practically. And yes I went back through meta and found that largely inconclusive, Moosy.

I may be wrong, but everything points to you being scum.

how does me falling off make me mafia when i caught vivax?

I don't see how that makes me mafia. I did my work i was happy so I left thread. Then I had to move back to uni and i'm back in school.

The only way I'm mafia for falling off is if vivax is town and that would only be the case if you know vivax is town.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 13 2018 22:23 GMT
#2080
On March 14 2018 07:21 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2018 07:16 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:11 darthfoley wrote:
Oh also the whole thing about the NKs being bad is jusy sikly.

AMG is a good player who was pretty hard Town read early on and was correct about prplhz. Sensible NK.

Rsoultin was literally 100% townread and wasn't gonna be lynched in the next two cycles for sure, regardless of her role as VT. She was basically another medic for all intents and purposes.

Neither was a bad NK and this narrative that HF and Vivax are pushing that the NKs were suboptimal because the NKs weren't HF/Vivax is lame as fuck

But we are punching moose to make sure?


I think so actually. Because if Moosy is still alive tomorrow he gets autolynched I think. Ironically if it's you vs. HF, I think that's a more interesting duel

Why would i be the autolynch against holyflare? lmao wtf this would be predicated on the fact that slam flips town. Also how is slam vs hf more interesting than moosy vs hf
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 13 2018 22:24 GMT
#2086
On March 14 2018 07:23 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2018 07:21 darthfoley wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:16 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:11 darthfoley wrote:
Oh also the whole thing about the NKs being bad is jusy sikly.

AMG is a good player who was pretty hard Town read early on and was correct about prplhz. Sensible NK.

Rsoultin was literally 100% townread and wasn't gonna be lynched in the next two cycles for sure, regardless of her role as VT. She was basically another medic for all intents and purposes.

Neither was a bad NK and this narrative that HF and Vivax are pushing that the NKs were suboptimal because the NKs weren't HF/Vivax is lame as fuck

But we are punching moose to make sure?


I think so actually. Because if Moosy is still alive tomorrow he gets autolynched I think. Ironically if it's you vs. HF, I think that's a more interesting duel

Why would i be the autolynch against holyflare? lmao wtf this would be predicated on the fact that slam flips town. Also how is slam vs hf more interesting than moosy vs hf

This post from darthfoley is pretty bad
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 13 2018 22:25 GMT
#2089
The more posts roll in the more I am worried about me dying and town failing this
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 13 2018 22:28 GMT
#2093
On March 14 2018 07:26 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2018 07:23 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:21 darthfoley wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:16 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:11 darthfoley wrote:
Oh also the whole thing about the NKs being bad is jusy sikly.

AMG is a good player who was pretty hard Town read early on and was correct about prplhz. Sensible NK.

Rsoultin was literally 100% townread and wasn't gonna be lynched in the next two cycles for sure, regardless of her role as VT. She was basically another medic for all intents and purposes.

Neither was a bad NK and this narrative that HF and Vivax are pushing that the NKs were suboptimal because the NKs weren't HF/Vivax is lame as fuck

But we are punching moose to make sure?


I think so actually. Because if Moosy is still alive tomorrow he gets autolynched I think. Ironically if it's you vs. HF, I think that's a more interesting duel

Why would i be the autolynch against holyflare? lmao wtf this would be predicated on the fact that slam flips town. Also how is slam vs hf more interesting than moosy vs hf


You would be the autolynch against Slam I think.

Because I think you lose vs. HF no matter what your alignment is, no offense. Slam has been so off the walls that HF can't dissect every single thing he says.

I can also see you being a part of the NKs more than HF tbh. I think it's a decent point in his favor; I just don't think it's correct to call a NK dumb. Maybe AMG was suboptimal, but rsoultin NK definitely wasn't dumb.



what the actual fuck is this post.

I would be the autolynch against slam? That would rely on a world where holyflare is lynched first and flips town. You are speaking as if you know holyflare is town.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 13 2018 22:29 GMT
#2097
On March 14 2018 07:28 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2018 07:24 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:23 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:21 darthfoley wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:16 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:11 darthfoley wrote:
Oh also the whole thing about the NKs being bad is jusy sikly.

AMG is a good player who was pretty hard Town read early on and was correct about prplhz. Sensible NK.

Rsoultin was literally 100% townread and wasn't gonna be lynched in the next two cycles for sure, regardless of her role as VT. She was basically another medic for all intents and purposes.

Neither was a bad NK and this narrative that HF and Vivax are pushing that the NKs were suboptimal because the NKs weren't HF/Vivax is lame as fuck

But we are punching moose to make sure?


I think so actually. Because if Moosy is still alive tomorrow he gets autolynched I think. Ironically if it's you vs. HF, I think that's a more interesting duel

Why would i be the autolynch against holyflare? lmao wtf this would be predicated on the fact that slam flips town. Also how is slam vs hf more interesting than moosy vs hf

This post from darthfoley is pretty bad

I guess it's bad, yeah. Neither is an interesting duel. You're both auto-lynch if the other flips Town, because people are apparently allergic to lynching HF for no reason they can even explain themselves. I've asked Vivax like 2 or 3 times why he is so closed-minded on the subject, and...nothing. It's almost like he's the other mafia!

The bad part isn't the fact that he's comparing duels between people as "interesting", it's that he's assuming people are town like TMI.

I said me vs holyflare because I could not see a world where he assumes holyflare flips town but his last post literally just says me vs slam which means he knows holyflare flips town.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 13 2018 22:30 GMT
#2100
Does anyone else see what I'm seeing or am I bugging out ???
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 13 2018 22:32 GMT
#2105
holyflare flips his playstyle 180 this day phase, darthfoley comes in with literally the worst posts of all time, vivax doesn't answer any of my questions

lmao what is going on
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 13 2018 22:34 GMT
#2113
On March 14 2018 07:33 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2018 07:32 MoosyDoosy wrote:
holyflare flips his playstyle 180 this day phase, darthfoley comes in with literally the worst posts of all time, vivax doesn't answer any of my questions

lmao what is going on


I have not flipped my playstyle 180 in the slightest. In what way have I?

Anti setup vs playing setup
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 13 2018 22:35 GMT
#2116
On March 14 2018 07:34 darthfoley wrote:
Not gonna lie, Moosy starting to squirm hardcore has me thinking he's just desperate scum.

we will know soon enough

I think when you have three different people saying your posts are bad the problem is with you not with me pointing out your posts are bad
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 13 2018 22:36 GMT
#2121
On March 14 2018 07:36 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2018 07:34 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:33 Holyflare wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:32 MoosyDoosy wrote:
holyflare flips his playstyle 180 this day phase, darthfoley comes in with literally the worst posts of all time, vivax doesn't answer any of my questions

lmao what is going on


I have not flipped my playstyle 180 in the slightest. In what way have I?

Anti setup vs playing setup


Why would I play anti setup when it's effectively a 50/50? Beforehand it was better to lynch into medics statistically even if people weren't ballsy to it. This time it's statistically far far better to lynch 50/50.

Wasn't it statistically better to lynch into vt's beforehand
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 13 2018 22:41 GMT
#2131
On March 14 2018 07:36 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2018 07:36 Holyflare wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:34 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:33 Holyflare wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:32 MoosyDoosy wrote:
holyflare flips his playstyle 180 this day phase, darthfoley comes in with literally the worst posts of all time, vivax doesn't answer any of my questions

lmao what is going on


I have not flipped my playstyle 180 in the slightest. In what way have I?

Anti setup vs playing setup


Why would I play anti setup when it's effectively a 50/50? Beforehand it was better to lynch into medics statistically even if people weren't ballsy to it. This time it's statistically far far better to lynch 50/50.

Wasn't it statistically better to lynch into vt's beforehand

@holyflare hello
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 13 2018 22:44 GMT
#2138
On March 14 2018 07:43 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2018 07:41 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:36 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:36 Holyflare wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:34 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:33 Holyflare wrote:
On March 14 2018 07:32 MoosyDoosy wrote:
holyflare flips his playstyle 180 this day phase, darthfoley comes in with literally the worst posts of all time, vivax doesn't answer any of my questions

lmao what is going on


I have not flipped my playstyle 180 in the slightest. In what way have I?

Anti setup vs playing setup


Why would I play anti setup when it's effectively a 50/50? Beforehand it was better to lynch into medics statistically even if people weren't ballsy to it. This time it's statistically far far better to lynch 50/50.

Wasn't it statistically better to lynch into vt's beforehand

@holyflare hello


no of course it wasn't

how so?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 236
BRAT_OK 103
JuggernautJason30
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 960
Shuttle 683
Horang2 213
firebathero 96
Zeus 77
Hyun 49
soO 45
ToSsGirL 30
scan(afreeca) 17
Bishop 12
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
qojqva1901
420jenkins474
Counter-Strike
fl0m4914
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu609
Other Games
Grubby3266
FrodaN834
KnowMe224
Livibee157
QueenE67
Pyrionflax56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick551
StarCraft 2
angryscii 27
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 68
• 3DClanTV 59
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach93
• FirePhoenix23
• 80smullet 12
• Michael_bg 9
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1864
Other Games
• Shiphtur721
• imaqtpie520
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 43m
Patches Events
20h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
OSC
1d 4h
OSC
1d 17h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.