• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:27
CEST 00:27
KST 07:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8976 users

[M][N] Medic Mafia - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next All
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 23:09 GMT
#1638
I think the Koshi lynch actually confirms Vivax is scum but not because of his reads because I have my doubts he even read properly
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 23:09 GMT
#1640
Meh I'll have to go back and see what he said too
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 23:10 GMT
#1642
On March 12 2018 08:09 n00bKing wrote:
Well this makes things easy.

##Vote: darthfoley

Only scum would withhold information the town needs by hiding it behind so many spoiler tags.


???????????
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 23:11 GMT
#1650
noobking you're actually joking right
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 23:11 GMT
#1653
On March 12 2018 08:11 Vivax wrote:
For all we know they can have shot moosy as well.

Really don't like how rsoultin and df try to quickly pull out the confirmed town card

I thought I was the mafia?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 23:12 GMT
#1657
##Vote: Vivax
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 23:14 GMT
#1659
Well I clicked the spoilers. Good shit darth
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 23:16 GMT
#1664
Alright I'm going to go get food and take a break. I want all of ya'll to know that it was me who sniffed out the bullshit in the fast one Vivax tried to pull though.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 23:18 GMT
#1667
Also there were some questions I actually did ask in night phase that went completely unanswered so I'm going to come back and ask them again. But good shit overall boiz.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 13 2018 02:06 GMT
#1801
Man I come back after moving back into uni dorm and I see we're not going to follow up on my read :/
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 13 2018 02:06 GMT
#1802
I don't see how Vivax is not scum here still. Do we think he's scum and playing setup or otherwise?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 13 2018 03:07 GMT
#1803
@noobking
+ Show Spoiler +

On March 12 2018 05:32 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Also noobking, do you think vivax is scum or not.


@vivax
+ Show Spoiler +

On March 12 2018 06:06 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Vivax eli5 how asking medics for clarification is scummy considering darth was posting about you, noob was on holyflare, and fecal went from saying he'd sheep darth to saying he'd sheep you?


@darthfoley
+ Show Spoiler +

On March 11 2018 23:58 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2018 23:53 MoosyDoosy wrote:
darthfoley does that mean you're townreading noobking? If your scum read is Vivax who do you think is the other scum


I'm not sure. I really think Damdred slot was townie. He just finished playing a scum game where scum was lynched D1/2/3 in order and one of his mates was low activity and got caught D1. He just seemed more energetic and interested than I would expect if scum!Damdred rolled scum with Prplhz. That's like a death sentence.

HF/Vivax is an interesting idea.

I think rsoultin is town regardless of her defending Prplhz day 1. I would be sad if I were wrong about her.

Which leaves me with you and Slam. I'm not sure how I feel about you, and Slam is slam.

I guess I would say the scum lies between HF/Slam/Moosy

darthfoley, explain to me how Damdred disappearing for most of D1 and prpl dying D1 makes sense with your explanation here. Is your other mafia Holyflare still?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 13 2018 03:07 GMT
#1804
@holyflare, why the sudden interest in playing setup when you were so against it basically all game?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 13 2018 03:09 GMT
#1805
On March 12 2018 22:36 Holyflare wrote:
I will fight forever to not get lynched then. It is my duty as VT. You can ignore it all you want but I'll be here.

On March 12 2018 22:37 Holyflare wrote:
Please let me know if you think I'm mafia and why so I can quash it.

If noobking just says that I'm pushing mafia agenda and that's why tell him that's my town meta.

posts like these do not sit well with me
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 13 2018 03:12 GMT
#1806
On a side note, re-reading noobking's filter is like pulling my teeth out. I am making headway but there is a lot of words.

For the record I still townread slam. People who think Holyflare is mafia here can you please explain why to me. Off the top of my head that would be @rsoultin, @darthfoley, @noobking
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 13 2018 03:13 GMT
#1807
:/ Man i townread both slam and holy I don't want to kill them here still
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 13 2018 03:14 GMT
#1808
As a note I am back in school after spring vacation so I'm going to be a lot more busy doing homework and stuff so I might be checking back less often
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 13 2018 03:40 GMT
#1809
On March 12 2018 08:17 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2018 08:16 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Alright I'm going to go get food and take a break. I want all of ya'll to know that it was me who sniffed out the bullshit in the fast one Vivax tried to pull though.


And it was me that called you town all this time. Never forget.

monkaS
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 13 2018 03:53 GMT
#1810
On March 12 2018 20:10 rsoultin wrote:
There's just this constant 'I don't understand the setup' stuff coming from Moosy that I don't care for. I saw it in his scum games when I was going through them yesterday to check Noob's meta claims. Though tbf that's one of the things on my list to double-check with him tomorrow when I have more time, because I haven't confirmed that that's alignment indicative.

As with meta it's NAI. I'm actually notorious for not giving a shit about setup and being bad with it.

When I was town roleblocker once I actually unwittingly foiled Rels' plan to mislynch me one game when he was Mafia. I actually didn't know what a roleblocker was when the game started and during the game. iirc Rels claimed one-shot roleblocker and I actually believed him when it was impossible due to some setup rule stuff I still don't understand tbh.

When I was mafia with CopCake once I also bus'd her when she was Mafia roleblocker and she got pissed at me because she said it was an important role and it made no sense for me to bus her. This was actually before the town roleblocker shit which goes to show how much I understand setup.

I'm sure there are other small examples that show I don't understand setup but I generally don't care for it or understand it. I actually still don't understand what Holyflare was proposing we do with the medics last night. And tbh idrc. If something someone proposes is outlandish and doesn't make sense I'm sure other town will call him out like what happened with Rels.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 13 2018 03:53 GMT
#1811
Alright I'm done for the night. Spring break is over and I'm back at uni so I'll be busy and won't be able to check back as much.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O163
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 512
ZZZero.O 163
Hyun 86
Dota 2
monkeys_forever294
League of Legends
Doublelift3396
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4380
Liquid`Hasu496
Other Games
summit1g13366
FrodaN1595
JimRising 298
KnowMe272
Livibee200
ViBE57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick716
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 134
• Adnapsc2 37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra941
Other Games
• imaqtpie1229
• Shiphtur439
• tFFMrPink 9
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 33m
Patches Events
16h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 33m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.