• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:57
CEST 01:57
KST 08:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8305 users

[M][N] Medic Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 16 Next All
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 19:57 GMT
#1419
that actually took me a while to find. Had to scroll back around a dozen pages in TL Mafia
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 20:06 GMT
#1423
On March 12 2018 03:26 Holyflare wrote:
Yeah koshi or slam

but muh slam. who will i banter with in game
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 20:10 GMT
#1424
On March 12 2018 03:58 Holyflare wrote:
You guys should all heal a separate person in the non vt circle and that way a medic is confirmed each night possibly.

On March 12 2018 03:58 Holyflare wrote:
In the vt circle even

I am having a difficult time trying to understand this
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 20:10 GMT
#1425
On March 12 2018 05:04 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2018 05:01 Vivax wrote:
Why aren't df and noob in thread to coordinate?


We're coordinating in the qt

man i really want to townread you lmao
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 20:17 GMT
#1428
I kind of want to make a poll asking people who they think mafia is in the fake claims.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 20:31 GMT
#1451
It's okay guys I'll eventually catch up to what you guys are talking about with the setup in a week or so.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 20:32 GMT
#1453
Can the medics please say who they are on and who they think is the fake scum? That would be much appreciated thank you.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 20:32 GMT
#1454
Also noobking, do you think vivax is scum or not.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 20:40 GMT
#1465
On March 12 2018 05:35 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2018 05:32 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Can the medics please say who they are on and who they think is the fake scum? That would be much appreciated thank you.


I think Vivax could be fake scum.

FecalFeast's inability to do anything makes me want him to fall off a cliff though.

Okay so possible mafia in claimed medics is vivax and fecalfeast. Who are you healing atm?

Other claimed medics @noobking, @fecalfeast, @vivax, who are you guys healing atm and who do you think is scum.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 20:42 GMT
#1470
Hf, unless I'm missing something I think it's a bad idea to give mafia an opportunity to kill who they want.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 20:45 GMT
#1475
On March 12 2018 05:42 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2018 05:40 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On March 12 2018 05:35 darthfoley wrote:
On March 12 2018 05:32 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Can the medics please say who they are on and who they think is the fake scum? That would be much appreciated thank you.


I think Vivax could be fake scum.

FecalFeast's inability to do anything makes me want him to fall off a cliff though.

Okay so possible mafia in claimed medics is vivax and fecalfeast. Who are you healing atm?

Other claimed medics @noobking, @fecalfeast, @vivax, who are you guys healing atm and who do you think is scum.


I repeated that stuff at least twice in the last 10 pages or something.

What are you doing Moosy?

Koshi/darthfoley if I am correct. I'm trying to get people to come to a consensus atm because currently I see a lot of argument and not a lot of attempting to work together.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 20:51 GMT
#1486
I'm going to be completely honest and say I actually have no clue what people are talking about with setups. But I think we should try and get together for at least a vague idea of what we're going to do. Personally speaking I would still prefer to kill noobking and koshi.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 20:55 GMT
#1493
On March 12 2018 05:52 Vivax wrote:
I think Moosy just in the last hours got into the thread thinking how cool it'd be to try and look active while forgetting to actually read anything so he just started posting questions out of his bum about topics I've been posting about nonstop.

hmmm and what questions would these be?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 21:02 GMT
#1497
+ Show Spoiler +

On March 12 2018 05:57 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2018 05:40 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On March 12 2018 05:35 darthfoley wrote:
On March 12 2018 05:32 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Can the medics please say who they are on and who they think is the fake scum? That would be much appreciated thank you.


I think Vivax could be fake scum.

FecalFeast's inability to do anything makes me want him to fall off a cliff though.

Okay so possible mafia in claimed medics is vivax and fecalfeast. Who are you healing atm?

Other claimed medics @noobking, @fecalfeast, @vivax, who are you guys healing atm and who do you think is scum.


Show nested quote +
On March 11 2018 19:42 Vivax wrote:
Kelsiers strategy of trying to skate on big puppy eyes didn't quite work. Good, good.

##Vote: Koshi


Show nested quote +
On March 11 2018 20:01 Vivax wrote:
But objectively Koshi is right this is the best way to play the game.
I don't think any of his advice makes him town. He's still cold as ice and not very organic while he posts useful things.

I'm going to be healing Koshi, if one medic claims to be backing me up the other can go for a save at his own discretion, with the roleblocker down.


Show nested quote +
On March 11 2018 20:13 Vivax wrote:
I think I like Koshi/DF for remaining mafia very much, a bit on a whim. Having taken issue with Damdreds and DFs D1 posts already I'd love to have been right about suspecting them at that point already.


Show nested quote +
On March 11 2018 20:17 Vivax wrote:
Why am I doing what only, I want? FF posted that he's cool with healing Koshi, I'm cool with healing Koshi as well. So we can healkill Koshi both and Noobking and df can claim to be doing whatever.

If Koshi flips scum that also clears me and FF and the next days one of Noobking or DF flips mafia, or one of them claims to have healed Koshi as well and we lynch him.

I'm going to heal Koshi, now to wait what the other medic claims claim to be doing.


Show nested quote +
On March 12 2018 02:47 Vivax wrote:
On March 12 2018 02:44 Fecalfeast wrote:
DF i'll team up with you who are we giving the lethal injection


Ah so killing Koshi now suddenly isn't as nice to you as you made yourself sound? Please explain.


Show nested quote +
On March 12 2018 03:23 Vivax wrote:
So I post 3 minutes away from FFs last post and he still hasn't replied.

HF you agree on Koshi being the kill or do you have another idea?


Show nested quote +
On March 12 2018 03:49 Vivax wrote:
Ok so me and ff on koshi. Not a fan of plans to kill HF, but it comes down to df/noobking.


Show nested quote +
On March 12 2018 05:01 Vivax wrote:
Why aren't df and noob in thread to coordinate?


alright so one question. To which I responded with this:
+ Show Spoiler +

On March 12 2018 05:45 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2018 05:42 Vivax wrote:
On March 12 2018 05:40 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On March 12 2018 05:35 darthfoley wrote:
On March 12 2018 05:32 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Can the medics please say who they are on and who they think is the fake scum? That would be much appreciated thank you.


I think Vivax could be fake scum.

FecalFeast's inability to do anything makes me want him to fall off a cliff though.

Okay so possible mafia in claimed medics is vivax and fecalfeast. Who are you healing atm?

Other claimed medics @noobking, @fecalfeast, @vivax, who are you guys healing atm and who do you think is scum.


I repeated that stuff at least twice in the last 10 pages or something.

What are you doing Moosy?

Koshi/darthfoley if I am correct. I'm trying to get people to come to a consensus atm because currently I see a lot of argument and not a lot of attempting to work together.

But fair enough, halfway through day phase I did kind of start to faze things after it started to become clear we were playing setup. I don't think asking people to make sure they didn't change their mind is necessarily a bad thing though.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 21:06 GMT
#1504
Vivax eli5 how asking medics for clarification is scummy considering darth was posting about you, noob was on holyflare, and fecal went from saying he'd sheep darth to saying he'd sheep you?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 21:08 GMT
#1507
Make it quick vivax.

On March 12 2018 06:06 darthfoley wrote:
Can Moosy tell us his opinions about fake medic and mafia instead of just asking us?

Or update his answer if he's answered it already?

noobking/koshi
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 21:12 GMT
#1515
On March 12 2018 06:06 MoosyDoosy wrote:
Vivax eli5 how asking medics for clarification is scummy considering darth was posting about you, noob was on holyflare, and fecal went from saying he'd sheep darth to saying he'd sheep you?

btw eli5 stands for explain like I'm five i.e. explain like i'm five years old if you're confused about that. Vivax trying to kill me is a HARD left turn here that I want a good explanation for.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 21:16 GMT
#1520
On March 12 2018 06:14 Vivax wrote:
Moosy I'm 100 % sure you were around when I said I wanted to kill Koshi, cause you also were around when I told rsoultin that I didn't need to do much traditional scumhunting while we were playing setup. Like you said.

But that means you were around and didn't take any of what we said into serious account.

Cause you don't need to remember anything about what townies said when you're mafia and not under pressure.

My action is on Moosy. Looking forward to which medic is going to contribute.

Except I did know who you were on and responded to you with it? As I said I was asking for clarification to make sure you didn't change your stance considering all the bullshit that was going on with the other medics at that time in the thread.

So again, explain to me how asking for clarification is scummy?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 21:17 GMT
#1521
On March 12 2018 06:15 rsoultin wrote:
Also, we still have a little over an hour, don't we? I thought deadline was at 23:59 CET...or is this a daylight saving's time thing with the US, in which case I've no earthly clue when deadline is.

Daylight savings happened in the US so we are one hour ahead yes.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
March 11 2018 21:18 GMT
#1523
Ok we have 12 minutes. I suggest medics lock in who they're on. I don't think I'll resolve this with Vivax in that time.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 477
Hyun 139
Dota 2
monkeys_forever477
League of Legends
Doublelift4210
Other Games
summit1g11668
JimRising 473
ViBE250
Livibee191
KnowMe188
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick930
BasetradeTV182
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 127
• Adnapsc2 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie990
• Scarra847
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 3m
Patches Events
15h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 3m
OSC
23h 3m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.