• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:33
CEST 17:33
KST 00:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7970 users

[M][N] Vendée Globe 16' Mafia - Page 108

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 126 Next
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
February 12 2018 21:12 GMT
#2141
On February 13 2018 06:01 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2018 05:46 darthfoley wrote:
If there's a roleblocker, we don't get another check off so idk why y'all are on autopilot.

And a roleblocker is likely if prplhz is actually medic soooooo

pst. I was hoping scum doesn't notice.


I'd prefer to just be open with stuff so we don't waste valuable periods of time
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 12 2018 22:17 GMT
#2142
Damdred you really need to play rn in case you're town.
table for two on a tv tray
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
February 12 2018 22:32 GMT
#2143
Ill play but even if i die today/next day town should still win pretty easily i feel like.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
February 12 2018 23:07 GMT
#2144
aight. ill try to wrap my head around this game once more tomorrow, but i'll not be around at deadline.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
February 12 2018 23:54 GMT
#2145
am in bed. still thinking about game.
basically just dumping my thoughts.
so outside the blues/checks we have: conv, df, rit, koshi, hf, damdy

igoring d1. less likely that scum did nothing and just sheeped rayn on rs. that makes conv and df look better. esp if damdy is town.

kinda want to exclude rit for his last batch of posts.

down to damdy, hf and koshi again.

meh. im running/thinking in circles. either im missing sometging or thats just the answer.

will try to read those 3 filters tomorrow.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 13 2018 03:18 GMT
#2146
I think you should think abit more what you write disformation...

I mean unless you wanna get lynched for dumb stuff in future.
table for two on a tv tray
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
February 13 2018 07:43 GMT
#2147
fair enough.
i think poating when tired as fuck or with an headache didnt help in that regard.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 13 2018 07:44 GMT
#2148
You should probably look at my reactions post mderg lynch. Very genuine.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 13 2018 07:47 GMT
#2149
On February 09 2018 04:07 Holyflare wrote:
Damdred says that the wagon is pure. Why is the wagon pure? The only reason for the wagon to be pure is because they lynched mafia. Then directly after this he breaks down his thought process of BOTH wagons being mafia. This directly negates his first statement. The wagon is no longer pure.

I am in his town reads. I've been pushing not much apart from rsoultin and yet I lynched mderg for no evidently discernable reason other than filter lengths and then I lauded a bunch of credit over everybody. If both wagons are mafia I fit the role of person trying to get cred quite a bit. It's not even a thought though.

Why is the other wagon impure if they are also on mafia?

Doesn't make any sense. Now this rage when it's uncalled for and all I did was make a point? Communication is a two way street and he could have explained his reasoning at any point but hasn't.


Too ballsy if I was mafia. Way too ballsy.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 13 2018 08:39 GMT
#2150
Chances are this goes to lylo with ritoky/conversion and some other smug.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 13 2018 08:43 GMT
#2151
I am still very up to lynch Damdred
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 13 2018 08:44 GMT
#2152
DF played the cop claim off quite well.
Disfo conf town
rayn conf town
Prplhz conf town

So conversion hf ritoky or damd.

Blah
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 13 2018 08:46 GMT
#2153
Well ritoky looks good. I can see him be town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 13 2018 08:48 GMT
#2154
On February 12 2018 05:11 Conversion wrote:
also if prplhz is mafia then I played a decent game. My first decent one

Show nested quote +
On February 08 2018 00:26 Conversion wrote:
Someone (I think DF) also called out how hilarious it was that mderg commented on how he liked Mocsta for kind of knowing where he was going in the game, but also said he had a hard time really understanding his posts..

I think we centralize on prplhz/mderg/rsoul here. I'm leaning more towards prplhz/mderg, but I didn't like rsoultin's latest string of posts either. I will explain that soon.



Conversion also looks good. Quoted post for sure.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 13 2018 08:49 GMT
#2155
Yeah... I would lynch damdred. But I'll sheep rayn.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 13 2018 09:03 GMT
#2156
I just woke up i will go to the store real quick then i have a couple of things to say.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 13 2018 09:12 GMT
#2157
Exciting times.
I had a good night of sleep.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
February 13 2018 09:33 GMT
#2158
yeah, just had a bunch of very exciting and productive meetings.
pretty much agree with your posts.
by poe its prolly hf, damdy or you.

@hf: yeah that was the post I was referring to when i said "HF himself pointed out that his vote is super scummy if both RS and mderg are scum". just hard to judge what you would do/are capable of as scum. since you know, you can be pretty good at that.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
February 13 2018 09:34 GMT
#2159
so if you have a couple things to say, i'm all ears.
not gonna lie. super tempting to just sheep rayn who is conf town and on fire all game.
and i somehow cant really brain this game.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 13 2018 09:37 GMT
#2160
On February 13 2018 18:34 disformation wrote:
so if you have a couple things to say, i'm all ears.
not gonna lie. super tempting to just sheep rayn who is conf town and on fire all game.
and i somehow cant really brain this game.

Bwaaaaaaa. So much asslicking. lets say his rsoultin read was correct. Mderg he townread and I dont know who last one is but if it isnt mocsta or df rayn was wrong. And I am pretty sure it isnt mocsta.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 126 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM481
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 481
Reynor 254
ByuN 211
TKL 163
Railgan 79
Codebar 50
BRAT_OK 36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 58454
Bisu 2973
Calm 1840
FanTaSy 1034
Stork 811
Rush 408
hero 374
firebathero 188
Snow 115
Sharp 111
[ Show more ]
actioN 85
Free 65
Mind 65
Sea.KH 51
ToSsGirL 41
Trap 38
Pusan 35
Sexy 24
soO 24
Mong 22
Rock 21
Terrorterran 21
Aegong 20
Hm[arnc] 16
HiyA 15
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
scan(afreeca) 10
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8808
Dendi1043
Counter-Strike
fl0m4127
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King80
Other Games
singsing2194
Liquid`RaSZi1493
B2W.Neo731
Beastyqt590
olofmeister541
Mlord476
Khaldor384
KnowMe317
Hui .212
crisheroes176
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV267
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony6
• niya90s 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV580
League of Legends
• Nemesis3080
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1698
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 27m
OSC
7h 27m
Replay Cast
7h 27m
OSC
20h 27m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.