• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:29
CEST 09:29
KST 16:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9096 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 52

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 101 Next
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 14 2017 21:30 GMT
#1021
I thought Palmar was claiming to be a regular cop? He did mention a framer role, so It's possible you were "painted" red.

We could always lynch HF or you first. Unless we have a VT deliberately screwing the game I think there has to be a red between HF/Palmar/Forumite.
We CAN have nice things
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 14 2017 21:31 GMT
#1022
HF you still stuck to the idea that I am scum?
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 14 2017 21:31 GMT
#1023
Vig get in here
We CAN have nice things
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2017 21:35 GMT
#1024
On December 15 2017 06:07 Conversion wrote:
he claimed parity cop why would his check return anything..

I want results, not excuses.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2017 21:37 GMT
#1025
I think we have to lynch holyflare for refusing to give his results guys.
Computer says mafia
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 14 2017 21:40 GMT
#1026
Could elaborate on why you were "confused" earlier?
We CAN have nice things
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 14 2017 21:42 GMT
#1027
On December 15 2017 05:53 Conversion wrote:
I'm having the biggest shit eating grin right now HF. I cannot wait to rub it in your face on how wrong you are on thinking I am scu. at least Koshi doesn't want to lynch me yet even though he thinks I'm scum/disappointing town/whatever Koshi thinks

I added Grack beforw he died. So out of my list 2 mafia flipped. 0 townies.

But my list is now 3 names with 1 mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 14 2017 21:42 GMT
#1028
Anyway I play tomorrow. Gj vig.
I had a good night of sleep.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 14 2017 21:44 GMT
#1029
wait so parity cop checks TWO people in one night? not one person one night, one person next night?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 14 2017 21:46 GMT
#1030
On December 15 2017 06:31 Conversion wrote:
HF you still stuck to the idea that I am scum?


I haven't called you mafia since the start of n1? I also based my scum reads on people calling you town.
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 14 2017 21:47 GMT
#1031
On December 15 2017 06:44 Conversion wrote:
wait so parity cop checks TWO people in one night? not one person one night, one person next night?


That's what it sounds like. You pick two people, then you find out if they're same alignment or different. Supposedly between HolyFlare and Forumite one of them is a mafia. But I'm pretty sure Palmar claimed to be a regular Cop, and HolyFlare the parity.

Basically, someone here is lying and can we just lynch the whole lot of them?
We CAN have nice things
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 14 2017 21:47 GMT
#1032
On December 15 2017 06:44 Conversion wrote:
wait so parity cop checks TWO people in one night? not one person one night, one person next night?
Yes, but you don't get read of red/green, but of same/different alignment. So Palmar seems to be saying that I and HF are different alignments
:3
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 14 2017 21:48 GMT
#1033
ohhhhhhh.

okay. I thought parity cop can only check one person this night, and then another person next night

woops
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 14 2017 21:49 GMT
#1034
On December 15 2017 06:46 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 06:31 Conversion wrote:
HF you still stuck to the idea that I am scum?


I haven't called you mafia since the start of n1? I also based my scum reads on people calling you town.


You. What is your power, and what were the results?
We CAN have nice things
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 14 2017 21:55 GMT
#1035
Alright well I have a test to go take, so let's get this inquisition started.

##vote HolyFlare
We CAN have nice things
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 14 2017 21:56 GMT
#1036
On December 15 2017 06:48 Conversion wrote:
ohhhhhhh.

okay. I thought parity cop can only check one person this night, and then another person next night

woops
We don´t know, if you google Parity cop then that´s the rule on MafiaWiki, but Damdred could play it some other way in this game. Closed setup.
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 14 2017 21:57 GMT
#1037
Claim power and results or die.

##vote HolyFlare
:3
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2017 21:57 GMT
#1038
On December 15 2017 06:49 Kmatt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 06:46 Holyflare wrote:
On December 15 2017 06:31 Conversion wrote:
HF you still stuck to the idea that I am scum?


I haven't called you mafia since the start of n1? I also based my scum reads on people calling you town.


You. What is your power, and what were the results?

basically I check 3 people in one night, I know I get one false result (as in I know it's wrong), one true result (I know it's right) and one random result (as in it could be either right or wrong).

It's alignment only.
Computer says mafia
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 14 2017 21:59 GMT
#1039
On December 15 2017 06:57 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 06:49 Kmatt wrote:
On December 15 2017 06:46 Holyflare wrote:
On December 15 2017 06:31 Conversion wrote:
HF you still stuck to the idea that I am scum?


I haven't called you mafia since the start of n1? I also based my scum reads on people calling you town.


You. What is your power, and what were the results?

basically I check 3 people in one night, I know I get one false result (as in I know it's wrong), one true result (I know it's right) and one random result (as in it could be either right or wrong).

It's alignment only.


Oh wait what? So you scanned HF and Forumite, who was the third? And you're saying those two both came back red?
We CAN have nice things
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2017 22:00 GMT
#1040
I got:

prplhz green (I included him as a control, but now that I think about it it doesn't really work that way)
holyflare green
forumite red

I actually think I simply need another nigth with like 2 different and 1 same person or something to make any sort of sense of my checks.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3807
Soma 126
Rush 106
ToSsGirL 86
Mong 75
sorry 58
Killer 46
Counter-Strike
olofmeister11
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King132
Other Games
summit1g7959
WinterStarcraft567
ceh9512
Happy330
Sick168
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2296
League of Legends
• Stunt438
Other Games
• Shiphtur517
Upcoming Events
OSC
15h 31m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 2h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.