• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:16
CEST 17:16
KST 00:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8954 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 12 2017 14:56 GMT
#150
I'm find a mafia game of his to look at I guess.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 12 2017 14:56 GMT
#152
Wait yous aid you were in one with him can I get link?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 12 2017 14:57 GMT
#153
Hmmmmm....ya. Thats recent too.

SOLD

##Unvote
##Vote: Palmar
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 12 2017 14:59 GMT
#154
There's a really desperate clingy argument that that's a teaching game and he was on good behavior, but I'm not in that sort of mood right now.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 12 2017 16:04 GMT
#173
Missed it. Forumite seems cool for now. He asked me for my reads when I hadn't given any. *shrug*
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 12 2017 16:05 GMT
#174
Grack I joined, abandoned, and returned to your wagon. You're welcome, I'm sorry, you're welcome.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 12 2017 16:08 GMT
#176
Also all these people calling me mafia get off me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 12 2017 16:11 GMT
#179
On December 13 2017 00:52 prplhz wrote:
I literally don't have a read.

Maybe Conversion is town for doing a lot of meta analysis that kind of led nowhere.

This was where I landed as well, and put kmatt in the "thinking of game like townie" bucket. Beyond that and my debunked oats meta read, not much to go by.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 12 2017 16:13 GMT
#181
Was this the part where Chezinu pops up and says "AH HAH!!!" and votes for Kmatt? Cause that would make me a sad sad townie.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 12 2017 16:14 GMT
#182
The speed of my townread should probably frighten you. It frightens me too. Want to hold my hand? It's kinda exciting isn't it? Talking to someone who MIGHT be the enemy?!?! I'M NOT THOUGH!!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 12 2017 16:15 GMT
#183
You can go over like, every game I've ever played and find me ticking off townie boxes as both town and mafia. I like the work you're doing kmatt, you're doing God's work. So long as I'm your SECOND choice, you're making the RIGHT choice.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 12 2017 16:18 GMT
#184
Also I love the logic of "This guy looks townie, must be mafia!!!!!!!!"

It doesn't work often, but it's always so exciting when someone employs it! :D
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 12 2017 16:20 GMT
#186
+ Show Spoiler +
Townie Box Be Aggressive Against Your Accusor: Check
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 12 2017 16:20 GMT
#187
I'm just trying to play the game Kmatt, if you think I look townie that's all you frand.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 12 2017 16:24 GMT
#190
On December 13 2017 01:22 Arya321 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2017 00:30 Conversion wrote:
why is it weird that I was trying to tell VE that his point on saying Oats is scum was basically NAI at best?

I mean his opinon changing in that short amount of time was a bit weird. Anyways thoughts on prplhz?

Weight your opinion against the fact that MY opinion was based on literally one game, my last game, of experience with Oats. Given that Conversion showed me THREE games they believed debunked my meta, is it REALLY so surprising?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 12 2017 16:27 GMT
#198
No one knows how to read VE. You depend on mafia to kill him because he's unlynchable or lynching him because he's not playing.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 12 2017 16:29 GMT
#200
dfw my own townread's scumread
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 12 2017 16:29 GMT
#202
I skim, get the gist. Oats' filters are exceptionally easy to obtain gists from.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 12 2017 16:34 GMT
#205
All 10 are Kirito ditching Klein for dat ass in SAO.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 13 2017 14:33 GMT
#498
Koshi lolol

You're ridiculous. You come in here and call my play bad. You literally didn't do a fucking thing last game as town. A FUCKING THING. Your opinion of my play means LESS than nothing to me. And I love how you make this whole page of dumb observations about my play and end up on "He could be either thing, mafia or just bad."

And I'M the bad one. I just haven't even started trying yet because at the point I'd been playing to, not much had happened. What's your excuse?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1304
SteadfastSC493
ComeBackTV 449
TaKeTV 383
LamboSC2280
IndyStarCraft 148
Rex142
EnkiAlexander 48
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 493
LamboSC2 280
IndyStarCraft 148
Rex 142
ProTech141
BRAT_OK 68
mouzHeroMarine 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42962
Shuttle 2391
EffOrt 853
Horang2 837
Light 779
Mini 689
Soma 404
Stork 382
BeSt 318
firebathero 306
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 271
Rush 245
ggaemo 232
Snow 206
ZerO 156
Leta 150
Pusan 75
hero 68
Sharp 63
sorry 56
Sea.KH 53
Killer 44
Mong 38
Shinee 35
Mind 33
ToSsGirL 33
Sexy 30
Trap 26
Terrorterran 24
Shine 23
Bale 19
soO 18
Free 16
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 5
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc10085
Dendi938
qojqva698
Fuzer 212
420jenkins144
Counter-Strike
fl0m771
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2242
crisheroes1234
XaKoH 186
MindelVK3
Other Games
singsing1940
B2W.Neo940
Liquid`VortiX210
Hui .190
ArmadaUGS123
QueenE95
Mew2King80
Trikslyr32
ToD27
Railgan23
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream94
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile116
• Gemini_19 16
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 19
• FirePhoenix9
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3107
• Jankos2374
• TFBlade953
Other Games
• WagamamaTV200
• Shiphtur151
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 45m
Stellar Fest
21h 45m
OSC
1d 6h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 18h
Online Event
1d 19h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.