• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:13
CEST 09:13
KST 16:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)29Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8722 users

[M][N] Heroes of the Storm Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Damerion
Profile Joined September 2017
149 Posts
October 27 2017 20:33 GMT
#19
I do not know how my time will be for the next two weeks. I still have quite a few days on schedule.

Decisions, decisions
Damerion
Profile Joined September 2017
149 Posts
October 28 2017 13:28 GMT
#23
/in

I got traded off some of my 30 hour shifts, if I am still welcome to play anyway.
Damerion
Profile Joined September 2017
149 Posts
October 30 2017 20:17 GMT
#36
I believe it is full now.
Damerion
Profile Joined September 2017
149 Posts
October 31 2017 16:47 GMT
#45
##vote RuxXar
Damerion
Profile Joined September 2017
149 Posts
October 31 2017 19:39 GMT
#56
I am currently a resident, so all of the hours and none of the safety of tenure.
Damerion
Profile Joined September 2017
149 Posts
October 31 2017 21:46 GMT
#67
Hello,

Entry post analysis

Conversion, nothing to go on.

Krogan is a bit to on the nose and seems to be made in hunor to be scum.

Will update on whos post I do not like as the day goes.
Damerion
Profile Joined September 2017
149 Posts
October 31 2017 22:53 GMT
#113
Shockey has the worst entrance tone wise, he complains on what reads llike a thread that is having fun in the early going (to me reads like totally town uo to that point).

He then makes another post about hoping he has more posts to work with when he geta back without adding to the game himself.

I am above 50% that he is scum at this point.
Damerion
Profile Joined September 2017
149 Posts
October 31 2017 23:02 GMT
#119
[b]##vote ShoCkeyy[/b

I ask and expect you all to follow me on this.

@Damdred especially you.
Damerion
Profile Joined September 2017
149 Posts
October 31 2017 23:03 GMT
#120
On November 01 2017 08:02 Damerion wrote:
##vote ShoCkeyy

I ask and expect you all to follow me on this.

@Damdred especially you.


ebwop
Damerion
Profile Joined September 2017
149 Posts
October 31 2017 23:17 GMT
#130
On November 01 2017 08:04 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 08:02 Damerion wrote:
[b]##vote ShoCkeyy[/b

I ask and expect you all to follow me on this.

@Damdred especially you.


Slow down hotshot.
When did you go from being mr waffly scum reader to becoming sherlock holmes?


Did the cohost of my first game forget the resounding hammer I put on the whole scum team?
Damerion
Profile Joined September 2017
149 Posts
October 31 2017 23:34 GMT
#140
On November 01 2017 08:28 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 08:17 Damerion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:04 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:02 Damerion wrote:
[b]##vote ShoCkeyy[/b

I ask and expect you all to follow me on this.

@Damdred especially you.


Slow down hotshot.
When did you go from being mr waffly scum reader to becoming sherlock holmes?


Did the cohost of my first game forget the resounding hammer I put on the whole scum team?


You have good reads, I'll give you that.
You just gotta work on being more convincing.


No I need name recognition, if I had a larger name associated with me I would be followed much easier.

And if memory serves I did find scum last game a couple of times, just was to afk to oersue those links at the time.

In any case HolyFlare is also coming across disengenous at this point.
Damerion
Profile Joined September 2017
149 Posts
November 02 2017 18:44 GMT
#589
Hello,

I just woke up from my shift. As such I obviously have a lot of catching uo to do.

I have been trying to keep up with the thread right now and I am in the neighborhood of scum being in these five people.

Shockey/RuxXar/Ticktock/Zen

The fifth person I do not want to say quite yet as I do not want the gane to develop into a war if I am wrong.

But I feel like at least two mafia are in this group listed.

And as I filter dive I will place my vote on Shockey as a place holder.
Damerion
Profile Joined September 2017
149 Posts
November 02 2017 19:26 GMT
#597
On November 03 2017 04:20 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2017 03:44 Damerion wrote:
Hello,

I just woke up from my shift. As such I obviously have a lot of catching uo to do.

I have been trying to keep up with the thread right now and I am in the neighborhood of scum being in these five people.

Shockey/RuxXar/Ticktock/Zen

The fifth person I do not want to say quite yet as I do not want the gane to develop into a war if I am wrong.

But I feel like at least two mafia are in this group listed.

And as I filter dive I will place my vote on Shockey as a place holder.


You know you can just say Holyflare right?


Actually you are not the fifth person I was thinking of good sir.

But your defensive tact is noted.
Damerion
Profile Joined September 2017
149 Posts
November 02 2017 19:34 GMT
#604
On November 03 2017 04:30 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2017 03:44 Damerion wrote:
Hello,

I just woke up from my shift. As such I obviously have a lot of catching uo to do.

I have been trying to keep up with the thread right now and I am in the neighborhood of scum being in these five people.

Shockey/RuxXar/Ticktock/Zen

The fifth person I do not want to say quite yet as I do not want the gane to develop into a war if I am wrong.

But I feel like at least two mafia are in this group listed.

And as I filter dive I will place my vote on Shockey as a place holder.


Can I hear your opinion on ticktock and zen?


In the moat concise way possible,

Very little interaction between either of them.
Zen made a rather large post that has enabled him to hide in the aether.
Both are very sideline characters not involved in the lynch, and really there posts are mostly surface level things that come from skimming the thread.

Overall I would say tt is a 6/10 read and zen is slightly stronger at 7/10.

Shockeyy filter is mafia oriented still I believe.
Damerion
Profile Joined September 2017
149 Posts
November 02 2017 20:23 GMT
#631
I have to finish some paperwork but will be back for deadline.
Damerion
Profile Joined September 2017
149 Posts
November 02 2017 20:40 GMT
#642
Before I head out I will say a couple of things.

Your correct in that it is hypocritical in the way I read people for fitting in with little effort. But juat because I also fit the profile does not mean that others also do not fit that criteria.

Making snide comments does not change the fact that my assessment is correct even if I have to fit the criteria myself.

Secondly I will not say that we should lynch Shockeyy today, he has been one if the more polarizing figures in d1, and it does feel at this point like scum are pretty ok with the lynch.

I really enjoy ny thoughts that Zen+Ticktock+one is the current team I am working with.

I believe we should lynch Ticktock with Damdred today, also its possibke RuxXar is the third with how he was ok with Ticktock but then switched when it was possible ticktock could be lynched.

Damerion
Profile Joined September 2017
149 Posts
November 02 2017 20:44 GMT
#649
Well good I am going to agree with Damdreds earlier assessment of TickTocks play and go along with him.

Ill be back afterwards around lynch time.
Damerion
Profile Joined September 2017
149 Posts
November 02 2017 23:50 GMT
#821
Excellent another read that I did correctly.

I believe this makes Damdred lock town, before now I had a slight suspicion that he was scum. But the way he pushed the lynch really seemed to come from a town perspective in this case.

The three things that were intereating around today and during the lynch was this.

1) Zen is most likely mafia in this situation, he seemed to be trying to save TickTock by voting elsewhere which would of saved him aome of the blame of a mislynch.

I think it is a classic newer person mistake, but it is still there. SO TickTock+Zen is a lock for me at this point.

2) Conversion and Vivax both have lauded my reads here and in previous games. However when it mattered both pushed off of where I wished to go.

This in itself is suspicious when they said they would blind follow me at other points.

Those were the three things condensed.

I also think RuxXar is probable town and look elsewhere tommorow
Damerion
Profile Joined September 2017
149 Posts
November 02 2017 23:55 GMT
#825
May I ask for the reasoning behind voting me at this point in time?
Damerion
Profile Joined September 2017
149 Posts
November 03 2017 01:00 GMT
#833
Your reasoning is a little better, but Vivax seems to me to be more suspect in how he went about it.

At the time of his vite a few things were going on, Ticktock had low chances in my estimation to be the lynch granted. Vivax had just said my reads were godly.

And then he refused to sheep again onto what we now know is the mafia godfather, it feels a bit weak by itself though.

Also for clarity I do not believe the first three votes on Ticktock were busses only zen who says his vite was a mistake.
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
910 91
Bale 38
Aegong 26
ZergMaN 21
Noble 16
yabsab 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
Fuzer 81
League of Legends
JimRising 564
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King270
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1410
Other Games
summit1g8757
ceh9373
olofmeister260
Happy164
Sick160
ArmadaUGS129
Livibee93
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick587
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream292
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 11
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2313
League of Legends
• Rush1414
• Lourlo1228
• Stunt476
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 47m
OSC
5h 47m
Stellar Fest
5h 47m
OSC
16h 47m
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.