• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:53
CEST 11:53
KST 18:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9353 users

[M][N] Heroes of the Storm Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next All
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 05 2017 10:25 GMT
#1027
Can people vote so we get the ball rolling?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 05 2017 14:06 GMT
#1029
On November 05 2017 22:56 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Day 2 vote count
[image loading]

RuXxar (2): Oatsmaster, happykrogan,
The_Zen_Man (2): ruXxar, Conversion

Not voted (6): Damdred, The_Zen_Man, Holyflare, Damerion, ritoky, ShoCkeyy

At the current vote count, ruXxar will be eliminated from the game. Deadline in .


What a cutie <3
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 05 2017 17:37 GMT
#1034
On November 06 2017 02:09 happykrogan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2017 01:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
but happykrogan seems like he really thinks that tt flipping mafia makes rux mafia.


That's wrong and I don't know why you are thinking that.

I think he is mafia for being opprtunistic and I think the df kill points to him (or if he's town to you).

After the TT flip I doubted that he bussed until df made some good arguments.

Show nested quote +
On November 03 2017 18:43 happykrogan wrote:
Darthfoley made some really good points about the possibility of ruxxar bussing.
I doubted it first after the flip nut it's actually pretty likely.

A vigshot would really help though.
I think there is no reasons not to shoot because in the OP it seems like he can shoot every night.



Can you explain in your own words why you think I’m madia?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 05 2017 18:51 GMT
#1048
On November 06 2017 03:03 The_Zen_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2017 22:12 Conversion wrote:
idk the more I look at it, the weirder your vote progression gets.

5:45 DF was your top scum read.

5:56 You realize he can't get lynched, so you "switch" onto Shock (actually switched onto TicTock)

5:59 you state this:

On November 03 2017 06:59 The_Zen_Man wrote:
On November 03 2017 06:56 The_Zen_Man wrote:
On November 03 2017 06:49 Damdred wrote:
Is darth even a real candidate at this point?

Whats your take on the other wagons zen?


Oh, just went through voting thread and yeah you're right he only has 1 vote. I'm gonna swtich my vote to Shock since he is my 2nd on scum list and atleast has a chance of being the lynch.

I explained about Rux a little in my big post, but basically I don't think that wagon is good.


On the ticktock wagon, I liked his posts in the beginning but he hasn't really pushed anyone hard or taken a hard stance since his string of posts. I like that wagon better than rux atleast.


But then you try to get off the TicTock wagon on to rux, even though you stated yourself that you like TT > rux for D1 lynch. Why would you jump off it at the last second when Shock wasn't getting lynched, and you preferred a TT lynch? Why did your logic suddenly change from "DF only has one vote, so he can't get lynched. I'm gonna hop off to someone" to "I'm switching to Shock even though I don't really see him getting lynched with less than 30 seconds left to lynch"


At the time of my original vote (22:58 swedish time) it would have been split between Shock, TT and Ruxx so it was still a viable lynch. Since Ruxx was set to be lynched I figured he would want to maybe save himself and Vote Shock. After I made my accidental vote I went back to the thread and made that post, then back to vote thread and wanted to double check voting. That's when I saw my own post and just hurried to change it to what I wanted before. I didn't even see TT vote since I didn't refresh, just wanted to change my vote as fast as humanly possible.


This seems very honest.
I think I believe you.

Unvoting.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 05 2017 19:01 GMT
#1052
On November 06 2017 03:59 ritoky wrote:
i am not going to lynch anyone who lynched mafia yesterday cuz i am not an idiot.


Why is your world rux+1 or zen+1 when you’re saying you’re not gonna lynch people that lynched mafia?...
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 05 2017 19:15 GMT
#1055
On November 06 2017 04:12 ritoky wrote:
i wish i had been mafia in the past with any of the people i am considering lynching, so i could nk wifom who doesn't procedurally understand that you need to shoot on the wagon last night to maximize your lynch pool.


What does that tell you about the mafia team?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 05 2017 19:28 GMT
#1065
like, unless mafia are masochistic, it makes no sense to kill people on TT if they are also on TT.

I don’t think oats makes the DF night kill. I think he understands that concept.

Krogan I’m less sure about.
He seems to put a lot of emphasis on that DF convinced him that I am mafia and now he wants to auto lynch both me and oats.

Ritoky, shockey, Conversion and zen are the other options.

I think lynching oats is a mistake.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 05 2017 20:36 GMT
#1084
On November 06 2017 05:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
From zen to me


Who changed their mind from zen to you?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 05 2017 21:07 GMT
#1088
On November 06 2017 05:51 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2017 05:36 ruXxar wrote:
On November 06 2017 05:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
From zen to me


Who changed their mind from zen to you?


who would you like to lynch today ruxxy?


I dont know. I kind of feel like I still want to lynch zen.
Just ignoring the whole end of day voting thing I still have a bad feeling about him.

It comes back to how he was defending conversion that reminded me way too much of how tick tock was also defending conversion.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 05 2017 21:40 GMT
#1099
On November 06 2017 06:23 Conversion wrote:
I'm moving shit so I can't be here at deadline

GL.

don't lynch me I'm not mafia thanks


Can you vote for someone instead of yourself?

You're avoiding any responsibility by not being on any wagon.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 05 2017 21:42 GMT
#1101
I really want to vote for conversion now with that self vote.
Anybody want to join?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 05 2017 21:43 GMT
#1103
I changed to conversion.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 05 2017 21:50 GMT
#1106
Can we not lynch oatsmaster?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 05 2017 21:54 GMT
#1113
On November 06 2017 06:53 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2017 06:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
On November 06 2017 06:51 ritoky wrote:
why the shit is conversion self voting and leaving?

Lynch his ass


my brain can't compute it.....it makes no fucking sense to me as any alignment.....


It's either conversion on zen man.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 05 2017 21:55 GMT
#1118
On November 06 2017 06:55 ritoky wrote:
wat? why the fuck would i lynch zen?


Then who do you want to lynch?

Time's ticking..
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 05 2017 21:55 GMT
#1120
On November 06 2017 06:55 Conversion wrote:
fuck off oats and ruxx I’m jailkeeper


Then dont do stupid shit like voting yourself.

Switching to zen man.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 05 2017 21:57 GMT
#1122
On November 06 2017 06:56 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2017 06:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
On November 06 2017 05:41 Holyflare wrote:
On November 06 2017 05:23 Damdred wrote:
Can you explain to me HF why you wanna lynch oats today?


because he's mafia?

any sensible mafia just kills people on the ticktock wagon unless they want to spread confusion and implicate the tt wagon and that's a dumb strategy and a weird kill on df unless it's oats as mafia because he makes those kills

also on day 1 oats was calling out tick tock but then nothing came about from it and he just dropped it

I can only lynch one person dumbo.

Also, I killed all the people on the mafia Lynch wagon last game so that's objectively false.


You killed df last game and he wasn't on the wagon.


He was as good as on the wagon...
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 05 2017 21:57 GMT
#1124
He was basically the reason conversion got lynched at all.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 05 2017 21:58 GMT
#1127
On November 06 2017 06:58 Holyflare wrote:
I really want to kill damerion though :/


Bad dog.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 05 2017 22:06 GMT
#1136
GG oats.
See you next time.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech111
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 741
Soma 496
910 371
BeSt 333
Hyuk 313
Horang2 283
Light 271
Jaedong 124
Pusan 121
EffOrt 101
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 79
Stork 73
Shinee 63
ZerO 50
Killer 48
Mong 40
Yoon 34
Rush 33
Mind 31
Bale 30
NotJumperer 26
Sharp 26
sorry 22
ZergMaN 17
yabsab 17
ggaemo 13
hero 13
Noble 7
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe203
League of Legends
JimRising 372
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1443
pashabiceps794
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2373
Khaldor652
Other Games
gofns36595
singsing1368
ceh9635
XBOCT354
DeMusliM193
Pyrionflax156
Mew2King134
ArmadaUGS45
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick604
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream250
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH263
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2250
League of Legends
• Jankos1539
• Stunt443
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 8m
Stellar Fest
3h 8m
The PondCast
1d
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.