• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:41
CEST 08:41
KST 15:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8298 users

[M][N] Heroes of the Storm Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 13 Next All
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 03 2017 23:16 GMT
#913
On November 04 2017 08:10 Oatsmaster wrote:
Hey ok so you dont think im mafia, Darth is dead.
WHO IS MAFIA NOW THEN HUH?


I'm opening up to the possibility of a zen lynch.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 03 2017 23:26 GMT
#915
In particular I don't like zens read on conversion.
In the same manner as Ticktock he just brushed off the meat of the argument and didn't bother understanding why conversion was being called out.

On November 03 2017 06:45 The_Zen_Man wrote:
Conversion:

Conversion for me right now is neutral. His point about Damerion changing his playstyle has some merit too it, although I disagree that it has to be a scum-tell. What most people seem to fixate about him was his reaction when being attacked by others. I'm gonna have to defend him here, no one likes to being accused of being scum. Was it an overreaction? Yes, but both mafia and town are going to be upset if they are accused of mafia. He's been aggressive which I think is a point towards him as town and backs up his votes and accusations with his reasons why he does. However I did find something weird about him. Back early in the game when people were attacking him, after reacting the way he did he simply left and said he was being attacked for posting his views. This was really a strange move for me. Someone said he was "martyring" himself and I have to agree. That's why he gets a neutral read in my book.

"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 03 2017 23:29 GMT
#917
On November 04 2017 08:26 Oatsmaster wrote:
I did the same thing


All I can remember from you is "lynch ruxxar". Are you sure you've said anything else this game?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 03 2017 23:44 GMT
#922
On November 04 2017 08:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
Ok the big question I have about the nightkill is why damdred didnt die.
Nobody thought he was mafia, he was on Rux.


It was a very foolish kill indeed. I was certain damdred was a goner.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 03 2017 23:49 GMT
#924
Why would mafia shrink the pool of people that were opposing a scum lynch?
I can't understand the logic behind it, especially if mafia themselves are in that pool it seems like an extremely bad play.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 03 2017 23:56 GMT
#926
If we are to assume that mafia aren't stupid the only logical(sensible) explanation for the night kill is that there are no more mafia on my wagon.

Which puts together this picture for me:

On November 03 2017 07:09 Rels wrote:
Tictock (4): Damdred, ruXxar, Damerion, The_Zen_Man
ruxXar (4): Oatsmaster, Darthfoley, happykrogan,Tictock, (conversion)
ShoCkeyy (2): Conversion, Vivax,(the_zen_man)
Vivax (1): Holyflare
Damerion (1): ShoCkeyy

Not voted (1): Breshke

Tictock is the lynch.


"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 04 2017 00:01 GMT
#927
Basically mafia is trying to set up the remaining players on my wagon to get lynched.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 04 2017 00:02 GMT
#929
This is why I don't like people rushing to lynch oats without even considering the night kill.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 04 2017 00:17 GMT
#941
On November 03 2017 07:22 The_Zen_Man wrote:
Wow, okay. That was super good for us but I have to be honest, my vote on tick was just a mistake. I can't take credit for it at all since I originally just wanted to vote shock. But in case you guys didn't notice, CONVERSION JUST TRIED TO SAVE TICKTOCK THE MAFIA!


Sooo, apparently zen thought conversion trying to save tick tock was important enough to put in all caps.
Where is the follow up though? Next post of his he's chatting with conversion as if it didn't mean anything.

On November 03 2017 22:37 The_Zen_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2017 22:27 Conversion wrote:
so at least we know Damdred is confirmed town, or are we putting tinfoil hats on and saying anyone on the TT train could be mafia that bussed him?


I don't think so. TT lynch was an accident basically, so can't have been a bus. At the very least I dont think they intended to bus him, since he was GF mafia. We can probably assume that those 3 that voted for TT (Damdred, Ruxxar and Damerion) are town.



After that he moves onto a completely different topic talking about damerion.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 04 2017 00:31 GMT
#947
On November 04 2017 09:29 darthfoley wrote:
GG all, GL town


Peace.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 04 2017 10:06 GMT
#963
Ritoky my boy <3
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 04 2017 11:00 GMT
#966
On November 04 2017 19:46 The_Zen_Man wrote:
About the night kill, As some have pointed out already it's suprising that none of the 3 that voted for TT died tonight and instead DF. If not the three then I was pretty sure Oats would die, he seems the most townie to me. It could have been a mafia vote for mafia on TT to deflect suspicion, and they just didn't expect me accidently also voting for him.


There is absolutely no way Oats would be shot tonight. 0 chance.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 04 2017 11:09 GMT
#968
The guy screaming at the top of his lungs to get town mislynched?
Yeah, no, mafia are not going to shoot him.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 04 2017 11:28 GMT
#969
On November 04 2017 19:46 The_Zen_Man wrote:
About the night kill, As some have pointed out already it's suprising that none of the 3 that voted for TT died tonight and instead DF. If not the three then I was pretty sure Oats would die, he seems the most townie to me. It could have been a mafia vote for mafia on TT to deflect suspicion, and they just didn't expect me accidently also voting for him.


Looked more to me like you mis-voted and then were scrambling at the last second to vote for shockey to save your team mate.

See, here's why I don't like you:

1) Here you say that you're going to switch to shockey, because he "has a chance of being the lynch".
Fair enough.

On November 03 2017 06:56 The_Zen_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2017 06:49 Damdred wrote:
Is darth even a real candidate at this point?

Whats your take on the other wagons zen?


Oh, just went through voting thread and yeah you're right he only has 1 vote. I'm gonna swtich my vote to Shock since he is my 2nd on scum list and atleast has a chance of being the lynch.

I explained about Rux a little in my big post, but basically I don't think that wagon is good.


Next thing you go into the vote thread and vote tick tock by accident.

2) Now back in the thread, you say that you prefer a Tick tock lynch over a Ruxxar lynch.

On November 03 2017 06:59 The_Zen_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2017 06:56 The_Zen_Man wrote:
On November 03 2017 06:49 Damdred wrote:
Is darth even a real candidate at this point?

Whats your take on the other wagons zen?


Oh, just went through voting thread and yeah you're right he only has 1 vote. I'm gonna swtich my vote to Shock since he is my 2nd on scum list and atleast has a chance of being the lynch.

I explained about Rux a little in my big post, but basically I don't think that wagon is good.


On the ticktock wagon, I liked his posts in the beginning but he hasn't really pushed anyone hard or taken a hard stance since his string of posts. I like that wagon better than rux atleast.





Now back in the vote thread the vote looks like this with 1 minute to go:

On November 03 2017 07:09 Rels wrote:

Tictock (4): Damdred, ruXxar, Damerion, The_Zen_Man
ruxXar (4): Oatsmaster, Darthfoley, happykrogan, Tictock
ShoCkeyy (2): Conversion, Vivax,


You unvoting tick tock and then voting shockey at this point is really scummy because you are going against both of the points you made earlier:

1) You wanted to vote shockey because he had a chance to get lynched. Well at the point you tried to unvote tick tock there was NO chance of shockey getting lynched.

2) You liked the Tick tock lynch better than the Ruxxar lynch. By attempting to unvote Tick tock, you were effectively setting up the hammer for my lynch by making it 4-3 in favor of me.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 04 2017 12:27 GMT
#972
On November 04 2017 21:24 The_Zen_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2017 20:28 ruXxar wrote:
On November 04 2017 19:46 The_Zen_Man wrote:
About the night kill, As some have pointed out already it's suprising that none of the 3 that voted for TT died tonight and instead DF. If not the three then I was pretty sure Oats would die, he seems the most townie to me. It could have been a mafia vote for mafia on TT to deflect suspicion, and they just didn't expect me accidently also voting for him.


Looked more to me like you mis-voted and then were scrambling at the last second to vote for shockey to save your team mate.

See, here's why I don't like you:

1) Here you say that you're going to switch to shockey, because he "has a chance of being the lynch".
Fair enough.

On November 03 2017 06:56 The_Zen_Man wrote:
On November 03 2017 06:49 Damdred wrote:
Is darth even a real candidate at this point?

Whats your take on the other wagons zen?


Oh, just went through voting thread and yeah you're right he only has 1 vote. I'm gonna swtich my vote to Shock since he is my 2nd on scum list and atleast has a chance of being the lynch.

I explained about Rux a little in my big post, but basically I don't think that wagon is good.



Next thing you go into the vote thread and vote tick tock by accident.

2) Now back in the thread, you say that you prefer a Tick tock lynch over a Ruxxar lynch.

On November 03 2017 06:59 The_Zen_Man wrote:
On November 03 2017 06:56 The_Zen_Man wrote:
On November 03 2017 06:49 Damdred wrote:
Is darth even a real candidate at this point?

Whats your take on the other wagons zen?


Oh, just went through voting thread and yeah you're right he only has 1 vote. I'm gonna swtich my vote to Shock since he is my 2nd on scum list and atleast has a chance of being the lynch.

I explained about Rux a little in my big post, but basically I don't think that wagon is good.


On the ticktock wagon, I liked his posts in the beginning but he hasn't really pushed anyone hard or taken a hard stance since his string of posts. I like that wagon better than rux atleast.





Now back in the vote thread the vote looks like this with 1 minute to go:

On November 03 2017 07:09 Rels wrote:

Tictock (4): Damdred, ruXxar, Damerion, The_Zen_Man
ruxXar (4): Oatsmaster, Darthfoley, happykrogan, Tictock
ShoCkeyy (2): Conversion, Vivax,


You unvoting tick tock and then voting shockey at this point is really scummy because you are going against both of the points you made earlier:

1) You wanted to vote shockey because he had a chance to get lynched. Well at the point you tried to unvote tick tock there was NO chance of shockey getting lynched.

2) You liked the Tick tock lynch better than the Ruxxar lynch. By attempting to unvote Tick tock, you were effectively setting up the hammer for my lynch by making it 4-3 in favor of me.


Again the same, trying to fit your view by ignoring reality of what happened. I clearly said I wanted to vote shock, and then I tried to switch when I realised my mistake. Anyone should be able to realise that the voteswitch wasn't alignment indictive at all yet you using it as an argument is really strange. My vote was on Shockey from the beginning, that was what I meant to do and that was what I wanted my vote on. Yeah, I preferred TT wagon over you, but I preferred Shock over both of you, something I said several times.

At this point it seems you are just ignoring the truth and cherry picking to fit your view.


What was the point in voting for shockey at the last minute when:

1) He wasnt going to get lynched
2) You would let me get lynched over your preferred tick tock lynch
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 04 2017 13:18 GMT
#976
On November 04 2017 22:12 Conversion wrote:
Why did your logic suddenly change from "DF only has one vote, so he can't get lynched. I'm gonna hop off to someone" to "I'm switching to Shock even though I don't really see him getting lynched with less than 30 seconds left to lynch"


Good point.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 04 2017 14:16 GMT
#979
On November 04 2017 22:58 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Oats has been trying to set up ruxxar, look at how he was fine with voting for either myself or ruxxx but never ticktok. Kills DF because DF was pushing ruxx as well to make it look like ruxx killed DF at night. There is also that point where he was yelling at Conversion to vote ruxx.


If Oats wanted to setup a kill on me, why is he now chasing after happy krogan?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 04 2017 14:32 GMT
#980
Like, he spent all this effort to make me look scummy, and then he suddenly decides to drop it now and go after krogan?
That doesn't make sense.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 04 2017 20:37 GMT
#1018
On November 05 2017 03:20 Damdred wrote:
hi, I am really deressed and i hope mafia can make me feel better.

I am hoping people are around to interact or ask questions. I really am having a hard time fighting through so if anyone wants to talk and help me focus would be appreciated.


I'm really sad to heard that damdred.
I know you can find the strength to make it through.

What do you think about the night kill. Who would kill DF here?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 04 2017 21:44 GMT
#1022
You're that bored huh
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 162
-ZergGirl 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1432
Hyuk 345
910 87
Yoon 46
Bale 27
NotJumperer 24
ZergMaN 22
yabsab 14
Icarus 10
League of Legends
JimRising 602
Reynor66
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King269
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor302
Other Games
summit1g7025
WinterStarcraft400
PiGStarcraft246
Sick223
ceh9202
Livibee163
Happy110
ArmadaUGS51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick619
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream242
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2371
League of Legends
• Stunt507
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 19m
Stellar Fest
6h 19m
The PondCast
1d 3h
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
OSC
1d 17h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.