• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:52
CEST 11:52
KST 18:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9357 users

[M][N] Heroes of the Storm Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 13 Next All
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 02 2017 20:53 GMT
#670
On November 03 2017 05:51 darthfoley wrote:
Actually though. Everyone went from "omg Darthfoley so scum, yea I agree!" To completely forgetting me. What gives @ruxx and others?


Tick tock happened.

The post where he brushed off the me/conversion/holyflare argument stung me deep.

Don't worry though, you're in 2nd place.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 02 2017 21:47 GMT
#695
On November 03 2017 06:45 The_Zen_Man wrote:
Hey guys, just got caught up and I'm gonna post about some of the people that have stuck out for me when reading thread and some stuff I didn't have time to write last night. Also want to clarify, I like doing big posts like this rather than a few smaller posts, both to gather my thoughts and have others see my views more easily.

Conversion:

Conversion for me right now is neutral. His point about Damerion changing his playstyle has some merit too it, although I disagree that it has to be a scum-tell. What most people seem to fixate about him was his reaction when being attacked by others. I'm gonna have to defend him here, no one likes to being accused of being scum. Was it an overreaction? Yes, but both mafia and town are going to be upset if they are accused of mafia. He's been aggressive which I think is a point towards him as town and backs up his votes and accusations with his reasons why he does. However I did find something weird about him. Back early in the game when people were attacking him, after reacting the way he did he simply left and said he was being attacked for posting his views. This was really a strange move for me. Someone said he was "martyring" himself and I have to agree. That's why he gets a neutral read in my book.



Damerion

I just went through Damerion's filter. His early posting is fine, he voted for Shock but gave reason for it. But then he posted this not too long ago

Show nested quote +
On November 03 2017 03:44 Damerion wrote:
Hello,

I just woke up from my shift. As such I obviously have a lot of catching uo to do.

I have been trying to keep up with the thread right now and I am in the neighborhood of scum being in these five people.

Shockey/RuxXar/Ticktock/Zen

The fifth person I do not want to say quite yet as I do not want the gane to develop into a war if I am wrong.

But I feel like at least two mafia are in this group listed.

And as I filter dive I will place my vote on Shockey as a place holder.


He gives 4 people as mafia, but with no reasoning for any of them before he is asked to do so, and then only does so for two of the 4. He also hides one of the names for fear of "developing a war". I feel this is more a scum thing to do, since scum are more afraid to get attention to themselves and want to just quietly slip under the radar. I also want to bring into attention this post he made:

Show nested quote +
On November 03 2017 04:34 Damerion wrote:
On November 03 2017 04:30 ruXxar wrote:
On November 03 2017 03:44 Damerion wrote:
Hello,

I just woke up from my shift. As such I obviously have a lot of catching uo to do.

I have been trying to keep up with the thread right now and I am in the neighborhood of scum being in these five people.

Shockey/RuxXar/Ticktock/Zen

The fifth person I do not want to say quite yet as I do not want the gane to develop into a war if I am wrong.

But I feel like at least two mafia are in this group listed.

And as I filter dive I will place my vote on Shockey as a place holder.


Can I hear your opinion on ticktock and zen?


In the moat concise way possible,

Very little interaction between either of them.
Zen made a rather large post that has enabled him to hide in the aether.
Both are very sideline characters not involved in the lynch, and really there posts are mostly surface level things that come from skimming the thread.

Overall I would say tt is a 6/10 read and zen is slightly stronger at 7/10.

Shockeyy filter is mafia oriented still I believe.


The bolded part is exactly what Damdred said a few hours earlier. He basically just copied what he said and passed it off as his own thought. This is very scummy thing to do, and he is scum-lean for me. I still think both Darth and Shock are more scum than him, but he's number 3 on my list.

Oatsmaster

Oatsmaster is right now the only one I read as town. He is aggressive and pushes his lynches relentlessly, both qualities that I believe make you town. But I feel like he's tunneling rux a bit hard and his reason for it are not that strong. He has a lot of post, but from what I understand he says Rux lies about saying shock was town early in the game, and now he is still going for him because of it. I looked at that Rux post and it's kind of a strech to say that he lied. He said ticktock reads the game same as him, but then calls shock town while ticktock called him mafia. This isn't really lying in my book.

Darth is still my number one in scumlist so I'm gonna keep my vote on him.


No thoughts on shockey?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 02 2017 21:50 GMT
#701
On November 03 2017 06:45 The_Zen_Man wrote:
I still think both Darth and Shock are more scum than him, but he's number 3 on my list.


Alright, there it was.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 02 2017 21:56 GMT
#713
On November 03 2017 06:55 Rels wrote:
Day 1 vote count
[image loading]

ShoCkeyy (3): Tictock, Conversion, Vivax, Damerion
ruxXar (3): Oatsmaster, Darthfoley, happykrogan
Tictock (2): Damdred, ruXxar, ruXxar
Vivax (1): Holyflare , ruXxar
Darthfoley (1): Oatsmaster, happykrogan, ruXxar, The_Zen_Man
Damerion (1): Holyflare, ShoCkeyy
Conversion (0): Conversion, ruxXar
Oatsmaster (0): Darthfoley

Not voted (1): Breshke

At the current vote count, ShoCkeyy will be eliminated from the game. Deadline in

"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 02 2017 21:57 GMT
#719
Ill consolidate on shockey to save myself.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 02 2017 21:59 GMT
#731
Nvm, thought shockey had 3 votes. He only had 2.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 02 2017 22:18 GMT
#743
DAMDRED I LOVE YOU <3 <3 <3
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 02 2017 22:20 GMT
#746
On November 03 2017 07:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2017 07:18 ruXxar wrote:
DAMDRED I LOVE YOU <3 <3 <3

[image loading]


I dare you to call it a bus.
Go on, call it a bus.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 02 2017 23:00 GMT
#787
On November 03 2017 07:09 Rels wrote:
ruxXar (4): Oatsmaster, Darthfoley, happykrogan, Tictock

I'm lynching into this tomorrow.

On November 03 2017 07:09 Rels wrote:
Tictock (4): Damdred, ruXxar, Damerion, The_Zen_Man

Damdred and Damerion are as good as confirmed town to me. Never lynching.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 03 2017 10:54 GMT
#847
Some people seem to have lost all sense of reason.

On November 03 2017 07:09 Rels wrote:
Final Day 1 vote count

Tictock (4): Damdred, ruXxar, Damerion, The_Zen_Man
ruxXar (4): Oatsmaster, Darthfoley, happykrogan, Tictock
ShoCkeyy (2): Conversion, Vivax,

Tictock is the lynch.

If I am mafia with tick tock here, I would jump on shockey together with tick tock.
The only time where this doesn't make sense is if the mafia team is literally me, shockey and ticktock.

A couple people who haven't lost their heads picked up on this (damdred, shockey)
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 03 2017 11:25 GMT
#850
On November 03 2017 19:55 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2017 19:54 ruXxar wrote:
Some people seem to have lost all sense of reason.

On November 03 2017 07:09 Rels wrote:
Final Day 1 vote count

Tictock (4): Damdred, ruXxar, Damerion, The_Zen_Man
ruxXar (4): Oatsmaster, Darthfoley, happykrogan, Tictock
ShoCkeyy (2): Conversion, Vivax,

Tictock is the lynch.

If I am mafia with tick tock here, I would jump on shockey together with tick tock.
The only time where this doesn't make sense is if the mafia team is literally me, shockey and ticktock.

A couple people who haven't lost their heads picked up on this (damdred, shockey)


Tell me how you could switch onto Shockey when you said 2 hours before deadline that you were confident shockey was town? How do you spin that believably?


I've said that the only reason I didn't scum read shockey is because I had a prior meta read on him.
Like, pretty much everything he's done is dubious at best and definitely not town sided.
I would have no qualms about crossing my town read on shockey if it meant saving a team mate and especially if it meant to save myself from getting lynched.
He was the person with the second highest vote count after TT.
If a shenanigan was to happen and I am scum with TT, he was the natural target.

Besides, when did TL mafia turn into "all mafia does is bus each other"?
God forbid mafia would actually have some spine and fight to save their team mates.
Last game I got accused of the same thing, and it was just as much bullshit as it is now.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 03 2017 21:00 GMT
#882
On November 04 2017 05:51 The_Zen_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2017 05:28 Damerion wrote:
And? Damdred was the person I was least sure of in the context of the game, however no person can say when he is town he is not good at finding scum.

And when he is sure and demanding you should follow him.

As for the hypocritcal portion of my arhuments I believe I have said just such in my filter but that does not change the fact that I had the read and aheeped Ddred who had a similar read. As for the Zen read I still believe I am correct.

And as for the meta point about big posts, that is a disengenous argument, especially since you used the exact oppositw argumebt last game that i only ised ahirt blurbs to try to get people lynched in the previous game.


Honestly, your arguments for me seem strangely stupid. Your best argument for me before the lynch was that I wrote big post. Now, according to Holyflare you yourself usually write big posts so that makes your criticism of me even stranger. Your argument was exactly like Damdred but you tried to pass it off as your own. And how is writing a big post bad here? It's much better than writing little text on a lot of posts.

But the weirdest part of your criticism of me is that you think I'm mafia for last night's voting, which I still don't understand. According to you I tried to both bus and save TT at the same time, though I'm not sure how that is even possible. If you want proof that it was a mistake just look at my post shortly before D1 lynch, I clearly stated I was gonna vote for Shock.


How do you vote by mistake?
I don't understand how you managed to vote for tick tock if you wanted to lynch shockey.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 03 2017 21:04 GMT
#884
You wrote this

On November 03 2017 06:56 The_Zen_Man wrote:
Oh, just went through voting thread and yeah you're right he only has 1 vote. I'm gonna swtich my vote to Shock since he is my 2nd on scum list and atleast has a chance of being the lynch.

I explained about Rux a little in my big post, but basically I don't think that wagon is good.

But then you voted for tick tock 2 minutes later.

On November 03 2017 06:58 The_Zen_Man wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote Ticktock

Can you walk me through how you managed that?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 03 2017 21:44 GMT
#887
15 minutes
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 03 2017 21:56 GMT
#891
On November 04 2017 06:53 Damdred wrote:
I wont lie will be a little salty if hf really shoots damer. Think hes town here but meh.

In any case if I die lynch into Zen and the people on rux imo.


Please live q.q
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 03 2017 22:02 GMT
#894
On November 04 2017 07:00 Holyflare wrote:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ shot vivax


Why vivax over damerion?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 03 2017 22:36 GMT
#902
On November 04 2017 07:34 Holyflare wrote:
yeh we lynch between oats or ruxxar today


If you wanted to lynch me you should've shot me.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 03 2017 22:51 GMT
#907
I do not want to lynch oats.
I'm not feeling the scum vibes.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 03 2017 23:06 GMT
#909
On November 04 2017 08:00 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2017 07:51 ruXxar wrote:
I do not want to lynch oats.
I'm not feeling the scum vibes.

Lol great, so you wouldnt mind dying?


I certainly do.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 03 2017 23:07 GMT
#910
The whole premise of a me vs you lynch is a farce in the first place.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech111
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 741
Soma 496
910 371
BeSt 333
Hyuk 313
Horang2 283
Light 271
Jaedong 124
Pusan 121
EffOrt 101
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 79
Stork 73
Shinee 63
ZerO 50
Killer 48
Mong 40
Yoon 34
Rush 33
Mind 31
Bale 30
NotJumperer 26
Sharp 26
sorry 22
ZergMaN 17
yabsab 17
ggaemo 13
hero 13
Noble 7
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe203
League of Legends
JimRising 372
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1443
pashabiceps794
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2373
Khaldor652
Other Games
gofns36595
singsing1368
ceh9635
XBOCT354
DeMusliM193
Pyrionflax156
Mew2King134
ArmadaUGS45
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick604
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream250
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH263
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2250
League of Legends
• Jankos1539
• Stunt443
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 8m
Stellar Fest
3h 8m
The PondCast
1d
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.