• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:03
CEST 08:03
KST 15:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7620 users

[M][N] Heroes of the Storm Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 All
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 09 2017 19:46 GMT
#1427
I'm also referring to this post here:

On November 08 2017 16:48 ruXxar wrote:
If I do a scum evaluation on top of just the maths, I find the people to be scummy in this order based on their interaction in the game:

Damerion
Krogan
Zen.

If I do a scum evaluation based on their previous voting pattern I end up with this order:

Krogan
Zen
Damerion

If I take into account the night kills, then they look scummy in this order:

Damerion
Zen
Krogan

I don’t get anything conclusive out of this, but maybe Damerion is a better vote.
I feel like he needs a bit of pressure to step up and do something in the game.

I’m voting Damerion for now.

##Vote Damerion


At this point, I think it's good to just push him and see what he can come up with.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 09 2017 20:33 GMT
#1430
On November 03 2017 05:44 Damerion wrote:
Well good I am going to agree with Damdreds earlier assessment of TickTocks play and go along with him.

Ill be back afterwards around lynch time.


On November 03 2017 08:50 Damerion wrote:
Excellent another read that I did correctly.

I believe this makes Damdred lock town, before now I had a slight suspicion that he was scum. But the way he pushed the lynch really seemed to come from a town perspective in this case.

The three things that were intereating around today and during the lynch was this.

1) Zen is most likely mafia in this situation, he seemed to be trying to save TickTock by voting elsewhere which would of saved him aome of the blame of a mislynch.

I think it is a classic newer person mistake, but it is still there. SO TickTock+Zen is a lock for me at this point.

2) Conversion and Vivax both have lauded my reads here and in previous games. However when it mattered both pushed off of where I wished to go.

This in itself is suspicious when they said they would blind follow me at other points.

Those were the three things condensed.

I also think RuxXar is probable town and look elsewhere tommorow


What about these two posts where you pretty much town read Damdred, but some how managed to think I was mafia instantly. I mean it kinda goes with what I posted earlier about you.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 09 2017 20:35 GMT
#1431
Zen's filter is so much better than Damerion's at this point, Zen at least has content.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 09 2017 20:37 GMT
#1432
Damerion claims to say why Zen might be scum, but it's hardly a claim, it goes back to this post I made while Ruxxar agreeing:

On November 08 2017 01:49 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2017 01:37 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I've been on Damerion since the beginning, the first moment he voted for me without even having an idea as to vote for me. You gave him that tone after, which then he talked about trying to make a name for himself. But he hasn't done anything the whole game. It just seems odd that when ever he comes to post, he's posting some 2 cent opinion, and then trying to vote for who ever is the current "train".

You can barely try and make a case out of him cause he only has two pages of filter. He scumreads Zen and myself still. Hasn't updated his reads or even tried to make an effort into playing the game. If Zen so happens to not be mafia, then Damerion is playing really well in hiding.

I mean, I personally I wish Damerion would be on the scum team, but I think we should vote off Krogan based on the day one votes, then the last vote should be between damerion and Zen, but it seems like it'll be Zen anyways.


I like this response, it’s very good, but I was more curious why you put holyflares view on damerion in a post that had nothing to do with damerion.


After seeing yesterday's votes, I feel like Damerion is a better choice.

Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 09 2017 20:44 GMT
#1434
If it was planned, it goes way back to this:

On October 31 2017 04:40 Tictock wrote:
I'll /in to help this get started soon.

I will be the obligatory afk'er. ( I still work 70 hour weeks).

Feel free to give my slot away if anyone else wants to play, but I can at least keep the slot warm.


He probably saw the godfather role and knew it was going to be rough to try and keep up with the game. Post about it in the mafia chat, and earn the town cred for other mafia. What really screwed the pooh was when Damdred never voted again... lol
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 09 2017 22:02 GMT
#1438
What
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 09 2017 22:02 GMT
#1439
Assuming some one got blocked
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 09 2017 23:37 GMT
#1457
I don't get the damerion "red checks" he was scum reading zen and I, but checks the Afk player, then happy, then happens to red check zen? One of the top scum reads of the game? Lol
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 09 2017 23:38 GMT
#1458
If zen was red and damerion definitely checked him, then it would be logical to give up, but zen isn't. Think about it.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 09 2017 23:41 GMT
#1459
Whatever it already seems the town made up their mind.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 10 2017 00:17 GMT
#1462
Not what it says damerion

Auriel (Jailkeeper)
There's always hope... for blue crystals. Each night, you may freeze one person in your crystal aegis. They cannot perform or be the target of any actions. You may not target the same person twice in a row.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 10 2017 03:21 GMT
#1474
He definitely can hold shot, I think it's been done in scum games I've been in. If true, then Damerion could of possibly hold shot instead, while calling out for a lynch on a townie again.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 10 2017 03:50 GMT
#1475
So are we going to lynch fake claimed or person who looks more like town.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 10 2017 17:50 GMT
#1483
He prob thought he would of gotten away with the zen post and no one would fact check him on the zen claim.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 10 2017 19:16 GMT
#1485
So we're willing to lynch what could be another townie? To see if damerion is red or not?
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 10 2017 21:45 GMT
#1493
We have until tomorrow right?
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 11 2017 15:49 GMT
#1495
so it doesn't seem like anybody wants to play :[
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 11 2017 22:17 GMT
#1517
Well at least I didn't die before game ended. Gg.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 12 2017 17:26 GMT
#1528
anybody have the obs qt?
Life?
Prev 1 5 6 7 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 148
-ZergGirl 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1934
Hyuk 197
910 67
sorry 53
Yoon 38
Bale 35
NotJumperer 21
yabsab 15
ZergMaN 15
Icarus 9
[ Show more ]
Noble 6
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 653
Reynor48
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox620
Mew2King52
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor165
Other Games
summit1g7277
WinterStarcraft386
PiGStarcraft260
C9.Mang0235
Sick193
Livibee160
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick640
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream247
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2323
League of Legends
• Stunt500
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 57m
Stellar Fest
6h 57m
The PondCast
1d 3h
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
OSC
1d 17h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.