• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:04
CEST 08:04
KST 15:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7573 users

[M][N] Heroes of the Storm Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 13 Next All
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 02 2017 16:50 GMT
#566
On November 02 2017 15:17 Tictock wrote:
Ok read post and then bedtime.

Town -> Scum

Oats Actively pushing the game, solid interactions, good tone. Would be majorly impressed if he is keeping this activity up while scum for the 2nd game in a row, specially endgaming last game

Ruxx Feels like bubbly free flowing Ruxx. Activity is probably NAI for him but he's keeping his thoughts coming. Possibly buddied

Conv Just a newer player struggling to find ground. Got emo and tried to mayrter earlier on but never dropped off and resisted pressure. Likely Town

Krogan More nullish, raised some good points, not terribly active. Interesting opener

Damer Had a decent post, dissapeared. Possible god reads, I foolishly have hope he will do something interesting before EoD

Breshke I hope I spelled his name right. Possibly will be renamed with an R name

Damdred damdead? A couple decent tonal reads, pretty meh

HF I've already talked a lot on this read, may be stuck at odds with him

Vivax pretty forgettable this game, gets this spot because his name was autocorrected into vivacious

Zendude Made one big post about DF, needs to play the game, Super new?

Shokey shaped up his game noticeably after pressure, lynchbait or scum?

DF all over the place, don't get where his head is at, he goes from super bitchcy with Oats to hard buddy mode for no reason, main reason to scum read me is something silly I said early on about him

I think this is more or less where I am, I had to skim DF's filter more than I would have liked due to needing sleep and all. I think I will be happy if anyone from my bottom 5 get lynched.

I'm going to sleep on my vote I should probably move it to DF but based on last count it seems pretty likely one of him and Shokey are getting lynched and I'm not sure I really care which ATM.


So this is what I don't like about your reads:

Ruxx Feels like bubbly free flowing Ruxx. Activity is probably NAI for him but he's keeping his thoughts coming. Possibly buddied

There's no mention of what I've been doing this game. I feel like this is a bad representation of what I've done that should make me town. I would understand if this was a read from the first 1 hour of the game, but it looks like you just read a few posts of my filter then left it at that.

Conv Just a newer player struggling to find ground. Got emo and tried to mayrter earlier on but never dropped off and resisted pressure. Likely Town

Calling him a new player trying to find ground is ignoring the details and context of what he's actually done this game.
This is tightly linked to the fact that you didn't understand the statement he made about damerion, nor that you invested the time in understanding it and the context.

Krogan More nullish, raised some good points, not terribly active. Interesting opener

Raised good points about what? About who? Not terribly active is supposed to mean what? What's interesting about the opener? This read just leads to more questions insatead of instilling confidence in that your read has basis in something solid.

Breshke I hope I spelled his name right. Possibly will be renamed with an R name

This is worthless and I'm not sure why you even included it. Just filler content.

Damdred damdead? A couple decent tonal reads, pretty meh

What did you like about the reads, what's meh? Damdead means what?

Vivax pretty forgettable this game, gets this spot because his name was autocorrected into vivacious

Another worthless filler.

Zendude Made one big post about DF, needs to play the game, Super new?

There's no breakdown of his post or why it makes him scummy. What didn't you like about it?
Just brushing it away and awarding him a scummy slot while not revealing any reasoning worth anything.
"Super new?"... what?

Shokey shaped up his game noticeably after pressure, lynchbait or scum?

You obviously put him as super scum in your list so you think he is scum. Now you have to give some reasoning for why you think he is scum and not lynchbait instead of just posing a question that gives no insight into your thoughts and avoid responsibility for this read.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 02 2017 16:52 GMT
#567
In general it feels like you've just skimmed the thread and not actually taken the time to really understand the arguments that people have been making.

Would you say that is an accurate description?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 02 2017 17:04 GMT
#572
Why are you so defensive about TT krogan?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 02 2017 17:19 GMT
#576
So who are your scum reads then?

I cant remember a single one of your scum reads.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 02 2017 18:11 GMT
#583
On November 03 2017 03:09 Holyflare wrote:
Cool but vivax is mafia though.


Sure, I'll force him to play.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 02 2017 18:18 GMT
#584
On November 03 2017 02:56 happykrogan wrote:
I don't like ruxxar.
Him disliking damer,
scumreading df
and scumreading TT all seems pretty opportunistic.

Also he makes strange posts about conv I don'T think town would make

Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 23:57 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 23:51 Damdred wrote:
If there is someone I dont like, df put together a string of posts that I just didnt feel good about at points.

I do think that the auicidal nature that conversion is approaching every conversation right now hes probably just going to be town.

Like rayn and I had this talk maybe a year ago? there is this point where you just basically tell town to go fuck thwmselves and it comes off as town.

and conversion is coming off that way to me.

But I got way off track with that post meh


I agree about DF.

About conversion... the jury is still out.
He was never this edgy as town. This game and the last is not how I remember town conversion playing.


Show nested quote +
On November 02 2017 03:53 ruXxar wrote:
On November 02 2017 03:49 darthfoley wrote:
On November 01 2017 23:57 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 23:51 Damdred wrote:
If there is someone I dont like, df put together a string of posts that I just didnt feel good about at points.

I do think that the auicidal nature that conversion is approaching every conversation right now hes probably just going to be town.

Like rayn and I had this talk maybe a year ago? there is this point where you just basically tell town to go fuck thwmselves and it comes off as town.

and conversion is coming off that way to me.

But I got way off track with that post meh


I agree about DF.

About conversion... the jury is still out.
He was never this edgy as town. This game and the last is not how I remember town conversion playing.


Conversion wasn't edgy at all last game. He was wishy washy and non-committal as hell which is how I caught him. His play from last game and this game are much different.


Different, yet not similar to how I remember town conversion playing.
Doesn't matter either way, I don't think the guy is mafia.


In the first post it seems like he is scumreading him. I don't see town making a post like this if he actually think he is town.

Show nested quote +
On November 03 2017 01:14 ruXxar wrote:
On November 03 2017 01:08 Conversion wrote:
can we get off this case y'all are wasting thread space

HF votes Damerion b/c he's randomly zealous and pushing people immediately or something like that

Ruxx basically says the same thing ("I like the confidence, it's forced, not sure if one time thing, etc.")

I said his play isn't as good and I get shat on by two people who basically shared the sentiment, but the wording was bad


1) You deliberately used a quote that was from the last game, making it seem like it was something HF said this game. That's not bad wording, that's intentional deceit.

2) The quote you used was wrong, because it was NOT a good scum indicator for damerion, yet you used it anyway pushing your argument as if it had a leg to stand on with HFs name flying high in there.


I don't think it was intentional deceit. It wasn't very good to do that by conversion but he explained that he thought it was clear enough that it was last game.

Also you don't call anyone deceiving who you don't think is scum. Why should town do something like that?


What is opportunistic about my reads?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 02 2017 18:39 GMT
#588
On November 03 2017 03:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2017 00:58 ruXxar wrote:
On November 03 2017 00:49 Damdred wrote:
Lets go baby boy, lots of tt talk bit much votes though


The more I read TTs read post the worse it looks.

I was gonna summarize each of his reads and why they are so bad, but there's no point when people can just read them themselves.

I'm switching to TT.

Why did his earlier posts look so townie that you hard defended him and his later posts look scummy?


I've already explained this. I'm not going to do it again.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 02 2017 19:14 GMT
#592
On November 03 2017 03:59 happykrogan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2017 03:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
On November 03 2017 03:18 ruXxar wrote:
On November 03 2017 02:56 happykrogan wrote:
I don't like ruxxar.
Him disliking damer,
scumreading df
and scumreading TT all seems pretty opportunistic.

Also he makes strange posts about conv I don'T think town would make

On November 01 2017 23:57 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 23:51 Damdred wrote:
If there is someone I dont like, df put together a string of posts that I just didnt feel good about at points.

I do think that the auicidal nature that conversion is approaching every conversation right now hes probably just going to be town.

Like rayn and I had this talk maybe a year ago? there is this point where you just basically tell town to go fuck thwmselves and it comes off as town.

and conversion is coming off that way to me.

But I got way off track with that post meh


I agree about DF.

About conversion... the jury is still out.
He was never this edgy as town. This game and the last is not how I remember town conversion playing.


On November 02 2017 03:53 ruXxar wrote:
On November 02 2017 03:49 darthfoley wrote:
On November 01 2017 23:57 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 23:51 Damdred wrote:
If there is someone I dont like, df put together a string of posts that I just didnt feel good about at points.

I do think that the auicidal nature that conversion is approaching every conversation right now hes probably just going to be town.

Like rayn and I had this talk maybe a year ago? there is this point where you just basically tell town to go fuck thwmselves and it comes off as town.

and conversion is coming off that way to me.

But I got way off track with that post meh


I agree about DF.

About conversion... the jury is still out.
He was never this edgy as town. This game and the last is not how I remember town conversion playing.


Conversion wasn't edgy at all last game. He was wishy washy and non-committal as hell which is how I caught him. His play from last game and this game are much different.


Different, yet not similar to how I remember town conversion playing.
Doesn't matter either way, I don't think the guy is mafia.


In the first post it seems like he is scumreading him. I don't see town making a post like this if he actually think he is town.

On November 03 2017 01:14 ruXxar wrote:
On November 03 2017 01:08 Conversion wrote:
can we get off this case y'all are wasting thread space

HF votes Damerion b/c he's randomly zealous and pushing people immediately or something like that

Ruxx basically says the same thing ("I like the confidence, it's forced, not sure if one time thing, etc.")

I said his play isn't as good and I get shat on by two people who basically shared the sentiment, but the wording was bad


1) You deliberately used a quote that was from the last game, making it seem like it was something HF said this game. That's not bad wording, that's intentional deceit.

2) The quote you used was wrong, because it was NOT a good scum indicator for damerion, yet you used it anyway pushing your argument as if it had a leg to stand on with HFs name flying high in there.


I don't think it was intentional deceit. It wasn't very good to do that by conversion but he explained that he thought it was clear enough that it was last game.

Also you don't call anyone deceiving who you don't think is scum. Why should town do something like that?


What is opportunistic about my reads?

You literally switched 180 when ticktock started getting additional pressure. If that's not opportunistic, what is?

HF, vivax is a coinflip, we don't lynch coinfljps day 1


This.

Also you scumread/disliked df and damer shortly after scumreads on them appeared.


I've posted my own reads on these people. If you disagree with the points i've made then break down what you think is scummy about my reads.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 02 2017 19:17 GMT
#593
On November 03 2017 04:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2017 16:39 ruXxar wrote:
On November 02 2017 14:31 Tictock wrote:
Oats if this is what you are talking about re HFvsConcersion...

On November 01 2017 09:23 Conversion wrote:
On October 15 2017 00:45 Holyflare wrote:
You might say that "oh hf but he already said he's finding town this game instead of looking for scummy things that's why it's different!" but without talking about ongoing games he did very well with the previous strategy so I don't see a need to change it up at all.


I'm not putting words in HF's myouth-- he has like 2 posts so far, why did you think I was talking about this game


On November 01 2017 09:25 Holyflare wrote:
That's a quote from last game
...
Where he was town?


This is crap bickering about stuff from last game.

I tend to zone out when people talk around each other, kus Conv was making a point about HF anyways not Damer.

Besides Conv's original read on Damer was basically just "he's different than last game, that's weird, that could maybe mean he's scum"

Honestly rereading that I feel like HF was blowing shit out of proportion and jumping down Conv's throat. All the while voting the guy Conv had issues with. Do you see why I'm seeing a possible scum!flare here?

In fact I don't even think a HF/Damer team is impossible here. I feel like HF has spent most of the game pushing people other than Damer.


I don’t think you actually understood what went down there between me, Conversion and holyflare, so let me recap it for you:

1)
Conversion calls damerion scum, due to the fact that damerion has changed his play style.

Conversion says this is scummy because holyflare has said that there was no reason for damerion to change his play style since it was working so well for him.

only when questioned by me does conversion admit that holyflare never said that this game, but that it was actually a quote from last game.

Conversion also made it seem like it was super obvious he was talking about something holyflare said last game.

2)
As if that wasn’t bad enough, the argument that conversion claimed holyflare used to call damerion scum was actually wrong.

Holy flare last game claimed that damerion was scummy for changing his play style.
Well, Damerion was town last game, so holyflares argument was incorrect.

Conversion did not seem to have evaluated that part at all and just wanted more credibility to his damerion read by adding holyflares name to his post.

The fact that you didn’t understand that is affecting my view of you negatively.

Ok so this looks like the point where you changed your mind. The problem is that he already stated his opinion earlier about the conv and HF confrontation so why did you only think this one was scummy and not the earlier one?

Also bad comprehension was enough to make you go from a hard townread to a scumread? I don't buy it


I feel like I'm having a deja vu.

On November 02 2017 03:59 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2017 03:59 ruXxar wrote:
On November 02 2017 03:54 darthfoley wrote:
On November 02 2017 03:53 ruXxar wrote:
On November 02 2017 03:49 darthfoley wrote:
On November 01 2017 23:57 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 23:51 Damdred wrote:
If there is someone I dont like, df put together a string of posts that I just didnt feel good about at points.

I do think that the auicidal nature that conversion is approaching every conversation right now hes probably just going to be town.

Like rayn and I had this talk maybe a year ago? there is this point where you just basically tell town to go fuck thwmselves and it comes off as town.

and conversion is coming off that way to m e.

But I got way off track with that post meh


I agree about DF.

About conversion... the jury is still out.
He was never this edgy as town. This game and the last is not how I remember town conversion playing.


Conversion wasn't edgy at all last game. He was wishy washy and non-committal as hell which is how I caught him. His play from last game and this game are much different.


Different, yet not similar to how I remember town conversion playing.
Doesn't matter either way, I don't think the guy is mafia.


The jury is still out but you don't think the guy is mafia? So the jury is in?

lolwat


Yes, the bickering between him and shockey was enough for me.
Either they're both scum or theyre both town.

tell me why you think that ticktoc is confirmed town?

On November 01 2017 23:44 ruXxar wrote:
Tick tock - I like tick tock. His string of posts shows he’s interested in having an opinion.
His thoughts are flowing well.
He’s a town lean.

"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 02 2017 19:22 GMT
#596
On November 03 2017 04:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2017 16:39 ruXxar wrote:
On November 02 2017 14:31 Tictock wrote:
Oats if this is what you are talking about re HFvsConcersion...

On November 01 2017 09:23 Conversion wrote:
On October 15 2017 00:45 Holyflare wrote:
You might say that "oh hf but he already said he's finding town this game instead of looking for scummy things that's why it's different!" but without talking about ongoing games he did very well with the previous strategy so I don't see a need to change it up at all.


I'm not putting words in HF's myouth-- he has like 2 posts so far, why did you think I was talking about this game


On November 01 2017 09:25 Holyflare wrote:
That's a quote from last game
...
Where he was town?


This is crap bickering about stuff from last game.

I tend to zone out when people talk around each other, kus Conv was making a point about HF anyways not Damer.

Besides Conv's original read on Damer was basically just "he's different than last game, that's weird, that could maybe mean he's scum"

Honestly rereading that I feel like HF was blowing shit out of proportion and jumping down Conv's throat. All the while voting the guy Conv had issues with. Do you see why I'm seeing a possible scum!flare here?

In fact I don't even think a HF/Damer team is impossible here. I feel like HF has spent most of the game pushing people other than Damer.


I don’t think you actually understood what went down there between me, Conversion and holyflare, so let me recap it for you:

1)
Conversion calls damerion scum, due to the fact that damerion has changed his play style.

Conversion says this is scummy because holyflare has said that there was no reason for damerion to change his play style since it was working so well for him.

only when questioned by me does conversion admit that holyflare never said that this game, but that it was actually a quote from last game.

Conversion also made it seem like it was super obvious he was talking about something holyflare said last game.

2)
As if that wasn’t bad enough, the argument that conversion claimed holyflare used to call damerion scum was actually wrong.

Holy flare last game claimed that damerion was scummy for changing his play style.
Well, Damerion was town last game, so holyflares argument was incorrect.

Conversion did not seem to have evaluated that part at all and just wanted more credibility to his damerion read by adding holyflares name to his post.

The fact that you didn’t understand that is affecting my view of you negatively.

Ok so this looks like the point where you changed your mind. The problem is that he already stated his opinion earlier about the conv and HF confrontation so why did you only think this one was scummy and not the earlier one?

Also bad comprehension was enough to make you go from a hard townread to a scumread? I don't buy it


But to answer your question. Yes, it was a very pivotal and important moment in the game for me, and he failed to see it.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 02 2017 19:30 GMT
#599
On November 03 2017 03:44 Damerion wrote:
Hello,

I just woke up from my shift. As such I obviously have a lot of catching uo to do.

I have been trying to keep up with the thread right now and I am in the neighborhood of scum being in these five people.

Shockey/RuxXar/Ticktock/Zen

The fifth person I do not want to say quite yet as I do not want the gane to develop into a war if I am wrong.

But I feel like at least two mafia are in this group listed.

And as I filter dive I will place my vote on Shockey as a place holder.


Can I hear your opinion on ticktock and zen?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 02 2017 19:31 GMT
#601
As in, the reasoning.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 02 2017 19:51 GMT
#611
On November 03 2017 04:34 Damerion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2017 04:30 ruXxar wrote:
On November 03 2017 03:44 Damerion wrote:
Hello,

I just woke up from my shift. As such I obviously have a lot of catching uo to do.

I have been trying to keep up with the thread right now and I am in the neighborhood of scum being in these five people.

Shockey/RuxXar/Ticktock/Zen

The fifth person I do not want to say quite yet as I do not want the gane to develop into a war if I am wrong.

But I feel like at least two mafia are in this group listed.

And as I filter dive I will place my vote on Shockey as a place holder.


Can I hear your opinion on ticktock and zen?


In the moat concise way possible,

Very little interaction between either of them.
Zen made a rather large post that has enabled him to hide in the aether.
Both are very sideline characters not involved in the lynch, and really there posts are mostly surface level things that come from skimming the thread.

Overall I would say tt is a 6/10 read and zen is slightly stronger at 7/10.

Shockeyy filter is mafia oriented still I believe.


I don't know about zen. I feel like when he posts he's not afraid to put himself out there. I'd like to see him post more for sure. Don't want to lynch him today.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 02 2017 19:57 GMT
#612
On November 03 2017 04:34 Damerion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2017 04:30 ruXxar wrote:
On November 03 2017 03:44 Damerion wrote:
Hello,

I just woke up from my shift. As such I obviously have a lot of catching uo to do.

I have been trying to keep up with the thread right now and I am in the neighborhood of scum being in these five people.

Shockey/RuxXar/Ticktock/Zen

The fifth person I do not want to say quite yet as I do not want the gane to develop into a war if I am wrong.

But I feel like at least two mafia are in this group listed.

And as I filter dive I will place my vote on Shockey as a place holder.


Can I hear your opinion on ticktock and zen?


In the moat concise way possible,

Very little interaction between either of them.
Zen made a rather large post that has enabled him to hide in the aether.
Both are very sideline characters not involved in the lynch, and really there posts are mostly surface level things that come from skimming the thread.

Overall I would say tt is a 6/10 read and zen is slightly stronger at 7/10.

Shockeyy filter is mafia oriented still I believe.


What do you think about the big debacle between shockey and conversion?
Does mafia vs town fly in each others faces like that?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 02 2017 20:37 GMT
#640
On November 03 2017 05:29 Vivax wrote:
I'm here now, will read the other 90 % of the game. Highly doubt I will do much besides repeating that we should lynch shockey.

I've checked a bit of his meta already and am not much the wiser as a lot of those are old or themed games. But since DF called him lynch bait as of late, in the one game where he actually got lynched D1, his filter looked much better than here:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/184673-mini-mafia-iv?user=ShoCkeyy#

Also, Damerion wants to lynch him, Damerion has awesome reads and until you think he's mafia you should sheep him.


In the game you linked shockey has the same tone read as here.
It reinforces my idea of him being town.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 02 2017 20:40 GMT
#643
Here's a game from when I was scum with shockey:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/487093-mafia-in-the-himalayas?user=ShoCkeyy&view=all
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 02 2017 20:42 GMT
#645
On November 03 2017 05:40 Damerion wrote:
Before I head out I will say a couple of things.

Your correct in that it is hypocritical in the way I read people for fitting in with little effort. But juat because I also fit the profile does not mean that others also do not fit that criteria.

Making snide comments does not change the fact that my assessment is correct even if I have to fit the criteria myself.

Secondly I will not say that we should lynch Shockeyy today, he has been one if the more polarizing figures in d1, and it does feel at this point like scum are pretty ok with the lynch.

I really enjoy ny thoughts that Zen+Ticktock+one is the current team I am working with.

I believe we should lynch Ticktock with Damdred today, also its possibke RuxXar is the third with how he was ok with Ticktock but then switched when it was possible ticktock could be lynched.



I'm still going to lynch tick tock. I just wanted to get vivax playing.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 02 2017 20:50 GMT
#661
On November 03 2017 05:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
It's interesting that he doesn't engage me anymore though


Talking to you is about as useful as talking to a donkey.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 02 2017 20:51 GMT
#662
On November 03 2017 05:48 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 23:19 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 22:55 happykrogan wrote:
On November 01 2017 22:37 Conversion wrote:
On November 01 2017 22:36 Conversion wrote:
the problemI have with the scumread of “DF is attacking anyone possible” is that he could have just saved himself the effort and pushed me exactly how he pushed me last game and most likely started a wagon. my play hasn’t differed too wildly (as pointed out by krogan), so why would he waste time throwing shade at other people when he has two very good lynch targets he can focus on (me/shockey)


EBWOP


The best explanation I can think of right now is that he doesn't want to follow thread sentiment because it could cause problems later in the game.


All my spermicidal evidence gathered suggests that tunneling is a town trait rather than a scum trait.


Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 23:19 ruXxar wrote:
Empirical*


WTF LOL


One of my finer moments.
I'm surprised you were the first to notice.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 02 2017 20:52 GMT
#665
On November 03 2017 05:49 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2017 05:42 ruXxar wrote:
On November 03 2017 05:40 Damerion wrote:
Before I head out I will say a couple of things.

Your correct in that it is hypocritical in the way I read people for fitting in with little effort. But juat because I also fit the profile does not mean that others also do not fit that criteria.

Making snide comments does not change the fact that my assessment is correct even if I have to fit the criteria myself.

Secondly I will not say that we should lynch Shockeyy today, he has been one if the more polarizing figures in d1, and it does feel at this point like scum are pretty ok with the lynch.

I really enjoy ny thoughts that Zen+Ticktock+one is the current team I am working with.

I believe we should lynch Ticktock with Damdred today, also its possibke RuxXar is the third with how he was ok with Ticktock but then switched when it was possible ticktock could be lynched.



I'm still going to lynch tick tock. I just wanted to get vivax playing.


Never understood the whole "I'm voting for this person and telling them I'm pressuring them, not because I think they're mafia strategy"

Might as well play poker and show your hand to the whole table


If it works it works. Don't hater the player, hate the game.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 148
-ZergGirl 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1934
Hyuk 197
910 67
sorry 53
Yoon 38
Bale 35
NotJumperer 21
yabsab 15
ZergMaN 15
Icarus 9
[ Show more ]
Noble 6
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 653
Reynor48
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox620
Mew2King52
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor165
Other Games
summit1g7277
WinterStarcraft386
PiGStarcraft260
C9.Mang0235
Sick193
Livibee160
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick640
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream247
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2323
League of Legends
• Stunt500
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 56m
Stellar Fest
6h 56m
The PondCast
1d 3h
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
OSC
1d 17h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.