• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:41
CEST 08:41
KST 15:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8298 users

[M][N] Heroes of the Storm Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12 13 Next All
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 01 2017 14:25 GMT
#300
On November 01 2017 22:59 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 22:55 happykrogan wrote:
On November 01 2017 22:37 Conversion wrote:
On November 01 2017 22:36 Conversion wrote:
the problemI have with the scumread of “DF is attacking anyone possible” is that he could have just saved himself the effort and pushed me exactly how he pushed me last game and most likely started a wagon. my play hasn’t differed too wildly (as pointed out by krogan), so why would he waste time throwing shade at other people when he has two very good lynch targets he can focus on (me/shockey)


EBWOP


The best explanation I can think of right now is that he doesn't want to follow thread sentiment because it could cause problems later in the game.


The thing is, Shockey is the thread sentiment right now, I am not. People have me at a lazy null b/c they don't want to revisit my filter due to time or such, so it'd be a pretty safe push as a mafia. If I flip town, he could have said, "Well he was acting really scummy" or "I didn't like his tantrum/outburst" and no one would bat an eye until end game, really


Why are you defending DF so hard anyway?
What’s in it for you?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 01 2017 14:31 GMT
#302
On November 01 2017 23:27 Damdred wrote:
Hello

@oats honestly I couldnt say I have never seen him roll scum, just town in the few we have played. So guesswork is all I can say.

more gut reads Tictac is going to be town for his tone and trying to catch up without hiding his thoughts. I liked him a bit. Especially that he was takimg stances.

I have fairly subsrantial town list but no real scum feeling yet meh


Of the people posting so far, who do you like the least and why?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 01 2017 14:44 GMT
#305
Here’s my first impression aka people I like.

Happy krogan - naturally flowing, really getting into it with a game under his belt.
A lot more active now, seems excited to play.
Good town vibes.

Shockey - I’ve played with before as scum. From what I remember he was more timid then.
I don’t sense that here. I think he’s town.

Tick tock - I like tick tock. His string of posts shows he’s interested in having an opinion.
His thoughts are flowing well.
He’s a town lean.

"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 01 2017 14:46 GMT
#307
On November 01 2017 23:40 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 23:25 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 22:59 Conversion wrote:
On November 01 2017 22:55 happykrogan wrote:
On November 01 2017 22:37 Conversion wrote:
On November 01 2017 22:36 Conversion wrote:
the problemI have with the scumread of “DF is attacking anyone possible” is that he could have just saved himself the effort and pushed me exactly how he pushed me last game and most likely started a wagon. my play hasn’t differed too wildly (as pointed out by krogan), so why would he waste time throwing shade at other people when he has two very good lynch targets he can focus on (me/shockey)


EBWOP


The best explanation I can think of right now is that he doesn't want to follow thread sentiment because it could cause problems later in the game.


The thing is, Shockey is the thread sentiment right now, I am not. People have me at a lazy null b/c they don't want to revisit my filter due to time or such, so it'd be a pretty safe push as a mafia. If I flip town, he could have said, "Well he was acting really scummy" or "I didn't like his tantrum/outburst" and no one would bat an eye until end game, really


Why are you defending DF so hard anyway?
What’s in it for you?


I'm not defending DF I'm trying to explain that I don't understand/agree with you and krogan's reasons, so I'm asking questions


Doesn’t matter what you call it. You’re stifling the aggression towards DF.

Let him defend himself.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 01 2017 14:57 GMT
#310
On November 01 2017 23:51 Damdred wrote:
If there is someone I dont like, df put together a string of posts that I just didnt feel good about at points.

I do think that the auicidal nature that conversion is approaching every conversation right now hes probably just going to be town.

Like rayn and I had this talk maybe a year ago? there is this point where you just basically tell town to go fuck thwmselves and it comes off as town.

and conversion is coming off that way to me.

But I got way off track with that post meh


I agree about DF.

About conversion... the jury is still out.
He was never this edgy as town. This game and the last is not how I remember town conversion playing.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 01 2017 18:40 GMT
#370
On November 02 2017 03:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2017 01:06 Tictock wrote:
Ok got through page 15.

I think I'm warming up to Conv a little more, he seems to be sticking to his guns despite the pressure. I'll give him the Town lean back.

I'm a tad disappointed to have nothing new from the Damer bros. They seem like the caliber of player that I prefer to take a wait and see approach with though.

Mixed bag about Oats. I felt like so had a way to read him a long time ago but his strong scum game last game makes me want to hold off. He is so all over the place right now that I'm kinda just scratching my head.

HF having RL issues explains him being a bit lacking but don't give him a full pass, he can be a slippery scum player.

This HF read is really bad.
Tick tock thinks HF is scummy, but doesn't want to commit to his read based on out of game stuff which is not relevant to HFs alignment.
But still keeps him open as a lynch option


This post is bad and you should feel bad.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 01 2017 18:46 GMT
#376
On November 02 2017 03:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2017 03:40 ruXxar wrote:
On November 02 2017 03:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
On November 02 2017 01:06 Tictock wrote:
Ok got through page 15.

I think I'm warming up to Conv a little more, he seems to be sticking to his guns despite the pressure. I'll give him the Town lean back.

I'm a tad disappointed to have nothing new from the Damer bros. They seem like the caliber of player that I prefer to take a wait and see approach with though.

Mixed bag about Oats. I felt like so had a way to read him a long time ago but his strong scum game last game makes me want to hold off. He is so all over the place right now that I'm kinda just scratching my head.

HF having RL issues explains him being a bit lacking but don't give him a full pass, he can be a slippery scum player.

This HF read is really bad.
Tick tock thinks HF is scummy, but doesn't want to commit to his read based on out of game stuff which is not relevant to HFs alignment.
But still keeps him open as a lynch option


This post is bad and you should feel bad.

Alright dude, totally gonna feel bad because you told me to


You nitpick on one little tiny itsy bitsy sentence of all the posts the guy makes and you blow it up like front page news and calls him mafia.

Great detective work there.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 01 2017 18:53 GMT
#378
On November 02 2017 03:49 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 23:57 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 23:51 Damdred wrote:
If there is someone I dont like, df put together a string of posts that I just didnt feel good about at points.

I do think that the auicidal nature that conversion is approaching every conversation right now hes probably just going to be town.

Like rayn and I had this talk maybe a year ago? there is this point where you just basically tell town to go fuck thwmselves and it comes off as town.

and conversion is coming off that way to me.

But I got way off track with that post meh


I agree about DF.

About conversion... the jury is still out.
He was never this edgy as town. This game and the last is not how I remember town conversion playing.


Conversion wasn't edgy at all last game. He was wishy washy and non-committal as hell which is how I caught him. His play from last game and this game are much different.


Different, yet not similar to how I remember town conversion playing.
Doesn't matter either way, I don't think the guy is mafia.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 01 2017 18:57 GMT
#384
On November 02 2017 03:53 darthfoley wrote:
It's really interesting how quickly this faux wagon built up on me. Gotta reread those pages and see who's legit and who's not. Pretty confident that Krogan is just uber town though


Faux wagon? You look legit scummy.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 01 2017 18:59 GMT
#385
On November 02 2017 03:54 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2017 03:53 ruXxar wrote:
On November 02 2017 03:49 darthfoley wrote:
On November 01 2017 23:57 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 23:51 Damdred wrote:
If there is someone I dont like, df put together a string of posts that I just didnt feel good about at points.

I do think that the auicidal nature that conversion is approaching every conversation right now hes probably just going to be town.

Like rayn and I had this talk maybe a year ago? there is this point where you just basically tell town to go fuck thwmselves and it comes off as town.

and conversion is coming off that way to me.

But I got way off track with that post meh


I agree about DF.

About conversion... the jury is still out.
He was never this edgy as town. This game and the last is not how I remember town conversion playing.


Conversion wasn't edgy at all last game. He was wishy washy and non-committal as hell which is how I caught him. His play from last game and this game are much different.


Different, yet not similar to how I remember town conversion playing.
Doesn't matter either way, I don't think the guy is mafia.


The jury is still out but you don't think the guy is mafia? So the jury is in?

lolwat


Yes, the bickering between him and shockey was enough for me.
Either they're both scum or theyre both town.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 01 2017 19:09 GMT
#389
On November 02 2017 03:59 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2017 03:59 ruXxar wrote:
On November 02 2017 03:54 darthfoley wrote:
On November 02 2017 03:53 ruXxar wrote:
On November 02 2017 03:49 darthfoley wrote:
On November 01 2017 23:57 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 23:51 Damdred wrote:
If there is someone I dont like, df put together a string of posts that I just didnt feel good about at points.

I do think that the auicidal nature that conversion is approaching every conversation right now hes probably just going to be town.

Like rayn and I had this talk maybe a year ago? there is this point where you just basically tell town to go fuck thwmselves and it comes off as town.

and conversion is coming off that way to m e.

But I got way off track with that post meh


I agree about DF.

About conversion... the jury is still out.
He was never this edgy as town. This game and the last is not how I remember town conversion playing.


Conversion wasn't edgy at all last game. He was wishy washy and non-committal as hell which is how I caught him. His play from last game and this game are much different.


Different, yet not similar to how I remember town conversion playing.
Doesn't matter either way, I don't think the guy is mafia.


The jury is still out but you don't think the guy is mafia? So the jury is in?

lolwat


Yes, the bickering between him and shockey was enough for me.
Either they're both scum or theyre both town.

tell me why you think that ticktoc is confirmed town?

On November 01 2017 23:44 ruXxar wrote:
Tick tock - I like tick tock. His string of posts shows he’s interested in having an opinion.
His thoughts are flowing well.
He’s a town lean.


I like his tone.
Light hearted and jovial, the same way I play when I'm excited to roll town.

His reads are good and consistent on HF and Shockey.
Reads the game pretty much the same way I do, which makes it look like he doesn't have a whacky agenda.
Explains his reads so that you can see where he's coming from with his thought process.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 01 2017 19:14 GMT
#393
On November 02 2017 04:12 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2017 03:59 ruXxar wrote:
On November 02 2017 03:54 darthfoley wrote:
On November 02 2017 03:53 ruXxar wrote:
On November 02 2017 03:49 darthfoley wrote:
On November 01 2017 23:57 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 23:51 Damdred wrote:
If there is someone I dont like, df put together a string of posts that I just didnt feel good about at points.

I do think that the auicidal nature that conversion is approaching every conversation right now hes probably just going to be town.

Like rayn and I had this talk maybe a year ago? there is this point where you just basically tell town to go fuck thwmselves and it comes off as town.

and conversion is coming off that way to me.

But I got way off track with that post meh


I agree about DF.

About conversion... the jury is still out.
He was never this edgy as town. This game and the last is not how I remember town conversion playing.


Conversion wasn't edgy at all last game. He was wishy washy and non-committal as hell which is how I caught him. His play from last game and this game are much different.


Different, yet not similar to how I remember town conversion playing.
Doesn't matter either way, I don't think the guy is mafia.


The jury is still out but you don't think the guy is mafia? So the jury is in?

lolwat


Yes, the bickering between him and shockey was enough for me.
Either they're both scum or theyre both town.


I read this as "I still haven't made a decision, so let me claim both". What makes the bickering between us aligned some how? lol


I've called you town, and I'm now calling conversion town.
It means you're both town.

What I mean by my "both scum" statement is that the only time I've seen people attack each other like that in that manner where is when the both are scum, not as Scum v Town.

Pretty much what it was like when I and rsoul bussed each other as scum.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 01 2017 19:18 GMT
#394
On November 02 2017 04:10 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2017 04:09 ruXxar wrote:
On November 02 2017 03:59 Oatsmaster wrote:
On November 02 2017 03:59 ruXxar wrote:
On November 02 2017 03:54 darthfoley wrote:
On November 02 2017 03:53 ruXxar wrote:
On November 02 2017 03:49 darthfoley wrote:
On November 01 2017 23:57 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 23:51 Damdred wrote:
If there is someone I dont like, df put together a string of posts that I just didnt feel good about at points.

I do think that the auicidal nature that conversion is approaching every conversation right now hes probably just going to be town.

Like rayn and I had this talk maybe a year ago? there is this point where you just basically tell town to go fuck thwmselves and it comes off as town.

and conversion is coming off that way to m e.

But I got way off track with that post meh


I agree about DF.

About conversion... the jury is still out.
He was never this edgy as town. This game and the last is not how I remember town conversion playing.


Conversion wasn't edgy at all last game. He was wishy washy and non-committal as hell which is how I caught him. His play from last game and this game are much different.


Different, yet not similar to how I remember town conversion playing.
Doesn't matter either way, I don't think the guy is mafia.


The jury is still out but you don't think the guy is mafia? So the jury is in?

lolwat


Yes, the bickering between him and shockey was enough for me.
Either they're both scum or theyre both town.

tell me why you think that ticktoc is confirmed town?

On November 01 2017 23:44 ruXxar wrote:
Tick tock - I like tick tock. His string of posts shows he’s interested in having an opinion.
His thoughts are flowing well.
He’s a town lean.


I like his tone.
Light hearted and jovial, the same way I play when I'm excited to roll town.

His reads are good and consistent on HF and Shockey.
Reads the game pretty much the same way I do, which makes it look like he doesn't have a whacky agenda.
Explains his reads so that you can see where he's coming from with his thought process.


You don't see lighthearted or jovial



On November 02 2017 04:13 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2017 04:10 darthfoley wrote:
On November 02 2017 04:09 ruXxar wrote:
On November 02 2017 03:59 Oatsmaster wrote:
On November 02 2017 03:59 ruXxar wrote:
On November 02 2017 03:54 darthfoley wrote:
On November 02 2017 03:53 ruXxar wrote:
On November 02 2017 03:49 darthfoley wrote:
On November 01 2017 23:57 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 23:51 Damdred wrote:
If there is someone I dont like, df put together a string of posts that I just didnt feel good about at points.

I do think that the auicidal nature that conversion is approaching every conversation right now hes probably just going to be town.

Like rayn and I had this talk maybe a year ago? there is this point where you just basically tell town to go fuck thwmselves and it comes off as town.

and conversion is coming off that way to m e.

But I got way off track with that post meh


I agree about DF.

About conversion... the jury is still out.
He was never this edgy as town. This game and the last is not how I remember town conversion playing.


Conversion wasn't edgy at all last game. He was wishy washy and non-committal as hell which is how I caught him. His play from last game and this game are much different.


Different, yet not similar to how I remember town conversion playing.
Doesn't matter either way, I don't think the guy is mafia.


The jury is still out but you don't think the guy is mafia? So the jury is in?

lolwat


Yes, the bickering between him and shockey was enough for me.
Either they're both scum or theyre both town.

tell me why you think that ticktoc is confirmed town?

On November 01 2017 23:44 ruXxar wrote:
Tick tock - I like tick tock. His string of posts shows he’s interested in having an opinion.
His thoughts are flowing well.
He’s a town lean.


I like his tone.
Light hearted and jovial, the same way I play when I'm excited to roll town.

His reads are good and consistent on HF and Shockey.
Reads the game pretty much the same way I do, which makes it look like he doesn't have a whacky agenda.
Explains his reads so that you can see where he's coming from with his thought process.


You don't see lighthearted or jovial


agreed. your entire back and forth with me was anything but lighthearted or jovial

also telling someone you're going to vote them until they admit they were wrong seems the opposite of that as well..


I invite you to read the first 2 pages of my filter.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 01 2017 19:20 GMT
#397
On November 02 2017 04:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2017 04:18 ruXxar wrote:
On November 02 2017 04:10 darthfoley wrote:
On November 02 2017 04:09 ruXxar wrote:
On November 02 2017 03:59 Oatsmaster wrote:
On November 02 2017 03:59 ruXxar wrote:
On November 02 2017 03:54 darthfoley wrote:
On November 02 2017 03:53 ruXxar wrote:
On November 02 2017 03:49 darthfoley wrote:
On November 01 2017 23:57 ruXxar wrote:
[quote]

I agree about DF.

About conversion... the jury is still out.
He was never this edgy as town. This game and the last is not how I remember town conversion playing.


Conversion wasn't edgy at all last game. He was wishy washy and non-committal as hell which is how I caught him. His play from last game and this game are much different.


Different, yet not similar to how I remember town conversion playing.
Doesn't matter either way, I don't think the guy is mafia.


The jury is still out but you don't think the guy is mafia? So the jury is in?

lolwat


Yes, the bickering between him and shockey was enough for me.
Either they're both scum or theyre both town.

tell me why you think that ticktoc is confirmed town?

On November 01 2017 23:44 ruXxar wrote:
Tick tock - I like tick tock. His string of posts shows he’s interested in having an opinion.
His thoughts are flowing well.
He’s a town lean.


I like his tone.
Light hearted and jovial, the same way I play when I'm excited to roll town.

His reads are good and consistent on HF and Shockey.
Reads the game pretty much the same way I do, which makes it look like he doesn't have a whacky agenda.
Explains his reads so that you can see where he's coming from with his thought process.


You don't see lighthearted or jovial



On November 02 2017 04:13 Conversion wrote:
On November 02 2017 04:10 darthfoley wrote:
On November 02 2017 04:09 ruXxar wrote:
On November 02 2017 03:59 Oatsmaster wrote:
On November 02 2017 03:59 ruXxar wrote:
On November 02 2017 03:54 darthfoley wrote:
On November 02 2017 03:53 ruXxar wrote:
On November 02 2017 03:49 darthfoley wrote:
[quote]

Conversion wasn't edgy at all last game. He was wishy washy and non-committal as hell which is how I caught him. His play from last game and this game are much different.


Different, yet not similar to how I remember town conversion playing.
Doesn't matter either way, I don't think the guy is mafia.


The jury is still out but you don't think the guy is mafia? So the jury is in?

lolwat


Yes, the bickering between him and shockey was enough for me.
Either they're both scum or theyre both town.

tell me why you think that ticktoc is confirmed town?

On November 01 2017 23:44 ruXxar wrote:
Tick tock - I like tick tock. His string of posts shows he’s interested in having an opinion.
His thoughts are flowing well.
He’s a town lean.


I like his tone.
Light hearted and jovial, the same way I play when I'm excited to roll town.

His reads are good and consistent on HF and Shockey.
Reads the game pretty much the same way I do, which makes it look like he doesn't have a whacky agenda.
Explains his reads so that you can see where he's coming from with his thought process.


You don't see lighthearted or jovial


agreed. your entire back and forth with me was anything but lighthearted or jovial

also telling someone you're going to vote them until they admit they were wrong seems the opposite of that as well..


I invite you to read the first 2 pages of my filter.

Yeah dude, the first 2 hours of the game totally means your entire game.


What's your point?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 01 2017 19:23 GMT
#401
On November 02 2017 04:21 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2017 04:14 ruXxar wrote:
On November 02 2017 04:12 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On November 02 2017 03:59 ruXxar wrote:
On November 02 2017 03:54 darthfoley wrote:
On November 02 2017 03:53 ruXxar wrote:
On November 02 2017 03:49 darthfoley wrote:
On November 01 2017 23:57 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 23:51 Damdred wrote:
If there is someone I dont like, df put together a string of posts that I just didnt feel good about at points.

I do think that the auicidal nature that conversion is approaching every conversation right now hes probably just going to be town.

Like rayn and I had this talk maybe a year ago? there is this point where you just basically tell town to go fuck thwmselves and it comes off as town.

and conversion is coming off that way to me.

But I got way off track with that post meh


I agree about DF.

About conversion... the jury is still out.
He was never this edgy as town. This game and the last is not how I remember town conversion playing.


Conversion wasn't edgy at all last game. He was wishy washy and non-committal as hell which is how I caught him. His play from last game and this game are much different.


Different, yet not similar to how I remember town conversion playing.
Doesn't matter either way, I don't think the guy is mafia.


The jury is still out but you don't think the guy is mafia? So the jury is in?

lolwat


Yes, the bickering between him and shockey was enough for me.
Either they're both scum or theyre both town.


I read this as "I still haven't made a decision, so let me claim both". What makes the bickering between us aligned some how? lol


I've called you town, and I'm now calling conversion town.
It means you're both town.

What I mean by my "both scum" statement is that the only time I've seen people attack each other like that in that manner where is when the both are scum, not as Scum v Town.

Pretty much what it was like when I and rsoul bussed each other as scum.

Wait wait wait.
Didn't you say you agreed with tick tocks read on shockey's? Ticktock thinks shockey's is mafia but you think he's town.


No I don't agree, but I understand his reasoning.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 01 2017 19:23 GMT
#402
TT thinks shockey is scum.
I think shockey is lynch bait.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 01 2017 19:25 GMT
#406
If I had no prior experience with shockey I would most likely also call him scum.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 01 2017 19:34 GMT
#408
On November 02 2017 04:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2017 04:25 ruXxar wrote:
If I had no prior experience with shockey I would most likely also call him scum.

Not relevant.

1. You claim to be "light-hearted and jovial" when in fact since this game got outta the honeymoon phase you have been anything but.
2. Town read of ticktock doesn't have a good basis
3. List of useless townreads halfway into day 1 that doesn't engage anyone or actually advance the thread but still looks useful


1) I did not claim otherwise.

2) That's your opinion. I disagree.

3) Again you're picking one post and ignoring my engagement with conversion.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 01 2017 19:49 GMT
#412
On November 02 2017 04:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2017 04:34 ruXxar wrote:
On November 02 2017 04:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
On November 02 2017 04:25 ruXxar wrote:
If I had no prior experience with shockey I would most likely also call him scum.

Not relevant.

1. You claim to be "light-hearted and jovial" when in fact since this game got outta the honeymoon phase you have been anything but.
2. Town read of ticktock doesn't have a good basis
3. List of useless townreads halfway into day 1 that doesn't engage anyone or actually advance the thread but still looks useful


1) I did not claim otherwise.

2) That's your opinion. I disagree.

3) Again you're picking one post and ignoring my engagement with conversion.

?????
Why do I care about your engagement with conversion when he did something extremely stupid? And your conclusion is that hes town.

Where are the scum reads?


Because you love taking thing out of context and blowing it up.
You're clamoring for a leg to stand on to call me mafia, and ignoring everything else I've done.
Thats bad scum hunting by every standard.
The post you chose to point out is not even mafia indicative as many people have posted lists.
Besides, your accusation is flat out wrong, I have engaged with multiple people.

I would take you more seriously if you had some credible arguments, but right now you're just grasping at straws.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 01 2017 20:56 GMT
#419
On November 02 2017 04:48 darthfoley wrote:
Yea I wanna hear who ruxx thinks is scum. And other people if possible


Sure. Right now you are my top scum read.

1) You're being wishy washy trying to coast by. Casting shade and town reads around you pretty lightly.
You're keeping every option open, snaking your way around from read to read.

2) This post is incredibly nitpicky and trying to infuse meaning where there is none. One of the worst posts in the game.
It's very over explainy and trying to siphon meaning out of very word instead of trying to understand the overall message of the post.

On November 01 2017 11:10 darthfoley wrote:

I dislike ruxxar's early game filter. Super fluff with no substance. Yea, sure, lots of people are posting fluff kinda. But ruxxar's gives me the vibes of feigning activity to seem interested. It's pretty easy to do early game especially, when people are dicking about.

Besides that, I have no idea why he feels the need to dictate how Damerion votes, the aggressiveness of his vote, and the subsequent commentary

Let me break down the bolded sentence for you
1) "Don't get me wrong" = apologetic, not trying to tread on anyone's toes, like scumversion last game
2) "I like your more confident approach" implies a town lean of some sort, with buddy potential
3) So he likes the confident approach, BUT it's throwing him off because it's so different from last game. So you like it... but it's throwing you off?
4) It's also "a bit too much over the top and feels forced" implying it's scummy.

So to conclude, Ruxxar likes Damerion's aggressive and confident play even though it's throwing him off but it's over the top and feels forced. So why do you like the approach if you are going to call it scummy one line later? This is a whole lot of nothing burger




Besides you there's a few people on my to watch list:

Oats - for the same reason of also blowing things up and putting emphasis on worthless fact as if they were gold and had some divine scum meaning.
Damerion - I detected a change in meta behavior, need more posts to evaluate.
Shockey - I know I'm biased due to meta. The threshold for where that meta no longer holds is very thin. But still resides as town. Also the bickering with conversion tips in his favor.
HF - His damerion vote with no explanation was a red flag, but his later followup was ok. He's awfully quiet this game, but he has an excuse. Otherwise keeping an eye on him as his meta is different from last game. A bit more laid back.
Not sure how to interpret it, will need to wait until he makes a real push.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 162
-ZergGirl 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1432
Hyuk 345
910 87
Yoon 46
Bale 27
NotJumperer 24
ZergMaN 22
yabsab 14
Icarus 10
League of Legends
JimRising 602
Reynor66
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King269
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor302
Other Games
summit1g7025
WinterStarcraft400
PiGStarcraft246
Sick223
ceh9202
Livibee163
Happy110
ArmadaUGS51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick619
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream242
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2371
League of Legends
• Stunt507
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 19m
Stellar Fest
6h 19m
The PondCast
1d 3h
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
OSC
1d 17h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.