• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:27
CEST 06:27
KST 13:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10565 users

[M][N] Heroes of the Storm Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2017 22:36 GMT
#774
Oats why would Ruxx be mafia? He voted for his own partner? Where's the logic in that...
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2017 23:33 GMT
#806
On November 03 2017 08:01 Damdred wrote:
i guess the only way the rux bus theory worjs is if the mafia team is shock/tt/rux.

But idk why you bus the gf instead of a goon/whatever there?


Here's the problem, I'm town. I'm an unaware person. I'm just trying to role play here. I had my reads on TT pretty early on since his first vote of the game was for me, the unsuspecting lynch bait. He kept it on me until I started to look scummy to other players.

On November 01 2017 11:06 Tictock wrote:

##Vote ShoCkeyy


This vote below makes me want to call DF Mafia. He instead votes DF becasue him and DF are having some kind of "argument". This whole time, people are trying to push ruxxar, such as Oats, and he keeps trying to buddy up ruxxar to make him look like mafia under the filter.

On November 03 2017 05:45 Tictock wrote:
## Unvote
## Vote: Darthfoley


The only reason why I think Ruxxar is not mafia is because of this vote here that Ticktock tried to do at last second.

On November 03 2017 06:58 Tictock wrote:
## Unvote
##Vote: Ruxxar


Why would he try to kill off his partner at the last second? Ruxxar mentioned he was willing to vote for me, ticktock didn't even try to engage that and vote me off when they could have at the last few minutes.

On November 03 2017 06:56 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2017 06:54 darthfoley wrote:
Basically this is Ruxxar vs. TT with 7 minutes left. i'm trying to figure out what the VC is


If this is true I'll vote Ruxx for survival. I'd really like to be able to put in more than fleeting minuets.


He knows voting for Ruxx or for Me would have caused a death in a town. I personally think DF is the next mafia, now he's trying to build his case against Ruxx, and make him look like Tictock and Ruxx were buddy buddy if you try to filter dive.

On November 03 2017 05:53 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2017 05:51 darthfoley wrote:
Actually though. Everyone went from "omg Darthfoley so scum, yea I agree!" To completely forgetting me. What gives @ruxx and others?


Tick tock happened.

The post where he brushed off the me/conversion/holyflare argument stung me deep.

Don't worry though, you're in 2nd place.


Ruxx calling DF the next scum, and I'd rather sheep Ruxx who voted off Tictock than sheep the guy who voted along side tictock.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2017 23:38 GMT
#809
But Ruxx isn't scum? So it would of been the death of a town... Which comes to my next point, I think you're mafia as well. I personally think you're working with DF to try and push Ruxx while tonight you might either kill off Damdred, or Holyflare, get the bigger names out of here right?

Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2017 23:41 GMT
#812
Personally, I would of rather saved my buddy, and vote "shockeyy" off who was also the most scummy of the first night. Because that's how the mafia should be played. The more mafia towards the end of the game the quicker it is to win. Why let a partner die so early in the game?
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2017 23:47 GMT
#818
Dude there were more than enough people to vote me off but didn't because I can easily be a "D2 lynch" lawl... You bussed your partner cause you're bad. I wouldn't have bussed on no one, I ain't no narc.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2017 23:52 GMT
#823
On November 03 2017 08:01 Damdred wrote:
i guess the only way the rux bus theory worjs is if the mafia team is shock/tt/rux.

But idk why you bus the gf instead of a goon/whatever there?


It doesn't work cause Rux and I are town.

This clearly explains my thought process as well, so I'm not the only one

On November 03 2017 07:58 Damdred wrote:
Shooting rux is wasteful, the narrative that is being constructed is that rux decided to bus tt because he needed to be townread.

But lets not forget that before I started pushing tt the lynch looked way different, rux could of supported a shockey lynch whicv btw would of gotten ahock lynched.

Or helped push a df lynch which qould of been just as close, but instead he needed to bus tt?

That doesnt make sense to me at all


On November 03 2017 07:58 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 16:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
On November 01 2017 16:34 Holyflare wrote:
Ticktock's string of posts look really fake to me like he arbitrarily picked an alignment for each post and wrote a bad narrative.

yeah i think the opposite as in its not fake.

I think shockey is really mafia though, totes
##unvote
##vote shockey


bus
busssssss


Oats easily could have moved to save TT, cause TT would have clearly moved, along with Ruxx. I mean, it's pretty clear.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2017 23:54 GMT
#824
On November 03 2017 08:51 Holyflare wrote:
I'm voting Damerion tomorrow and nobody else. Bai.


I don't mind sheeping that for now till Oats and DF make a viable point as to why they're not mafia, then I can make a decision on who to start the train on before votes are in.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2017 23:56 GMT
#826
On November 03 2017 08:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vivax/rux/TT EZ


This post also looks scummy because A) Vivax always calls me scum first in every game we've played together B) he seems pretty busy in his other game. I feel like this is part of the narrative Oats is pushing to try and get two towns lynched. I don't even remember why Oats thought Vivax could be mafia lol, now I gotta filter dive again d;
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2017 23:56 GMT
#827
On November 03 2017 08:55 Damerion wrote:
May I ask for the reasoning behind voting me at this point in time?


Meh, you voted for me first, so I'm just going to park my vote on you everyday.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 02 2017 23:59 GMT
#830
Yea, Oats doesn't really give a reason as to why he thinks Vivax is scum lol, he literally just calls it ;d
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 03 2017 01:21 GMT
#837
On November 03 2017 10:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2017 08:56 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On November 03 2017 08:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vivax/rux/TT EZ


This post also looks scummy because A) Vivax always calls me scum first in every game we've played together B) he seems pretty busy in his other game. I feel like this is part of the narrative Oats is pushing to try and get two towns lynched. I don't even remember why Oats thought Vivax could be mafia lol, now I gotta filter dive again d;

How many times do I even have to say that Vivax isn't even doing anything in that game either


You've actually never said it, I haven't seen one post in your filter that says that...

I do see

On November 03 2017 04:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vivax has 3 posts, he is a horrible lynch today


On November 03 2017 05:07 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2017 05:00 Holyflare wrote:
Oats give me a breakdown if ruxxar thing

He's been tense and reactionary, as opposed to his claimed town attitude of something that isn't tense and reactionary.

He hard defended TICKTOC till a random post which tick tock was just clarifying something he said earlier somehow made rux do a 180. But he claims he didn't do a 180.

He claims that the conversion mistake of quoting you last game talking about damerion was a "pivotal moment" but non of his reads, town or scum come from that whole situation.

And now he's just throwing softballs at damerion for no reason.

How can you tell Vivax is mafia over 3 posts?!?


Then a few post later you're instantly calling him mafia along with ruxx.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 03 2017 01:32 GMT
#840
On November 03 2017 10:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2017 10:21 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On November 03 2017 10:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
On November 03 2017 08:56 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On November 03 2017 08:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vivax/rux/TT EZ


This post also looks scummy because A) Vivax always calls me scum first in every game we've played together B) he seems pretty busy in his other game. I feel like this is part of the narrative Oats is pushing to try and get two towns lynched. I don't even remember why Oats thought Vivax could be mafia lol, now I gotta filter dive again d;

How many times do I even have to say that Vivax isn't even doing anything in that game either


You've actually never said it, I haven't seen one post in your filter that says that...

I do see

On November 03 2017 04:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vivax has 3 posts, he is a horrible lynch today


On November 03 2017 05:07 Oatsmaster wrote:
On November 03 2017 05:00 Holyflare wrote:
Oats give me a breakdown if ruxxar thing

He's been tense and reactionary, as opposed to his claimed town attitude of something that isn't tense and reactionary.

He hard defended TICKTOC till a random post which tick tock was just clarifying something he said earlier somehow made rux do a 180. But he claims he didn't do a 180.

He claims that the conversion mistake of quoting you last game talking about damerion was a "pivotal moment" but non of his reads, town or scum come from that whole situation.

And now he's just throwing softballs at damerion for no reason.

How can you tell Vivax is mafia over 3 posts?!?


Then a few post later you're instantly calling him mafia along with ruxx.

Er he posted like 2 pages of filter since the 3 posts.
By a few posts later you mean like 3 hours


So you're not denying the lie you just mention then, great, thanks. ##vote Oatsmaster
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 03 2017 03:18 GMT
#844
I mean I asked and you chose to ignore, and I was trying to read through your filter but you do have quite the amount of posts....
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 03 2017 17:52 GMT
#860
Cause you're holyflare dawg. I rather deal with you late game than now

On November 03 2017 13:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2017 12:18 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I mean I asked and you chose to ignore, and I was trying to read through your filter but you do have quite the amount of posts....

I got distracted by the outrageous 2nd statement, my bad.

You think that my switch in read on Vivax doesn't make sense?


And nah it doesn't.

Also this:

On November 03 2017 23:47 Holyflare wrote:
Can we have a breshke replacement please?

Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 03 2017 17:53 GMT
#861
Night ends in 7mins apparently.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 03 2017 18:01 GMT
#863
The timer already ended on my end o_o
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 03 2017 21:02 GMT
#883
Hey guys, I had an impromptu business travel I have to attend this weekend, I'll be around on my phone mostly, and will try to keep up as much as possible. So far I'm still sheeping Damdred till night/morning post comes up.
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 03 2017 22:10 GMT
#899
Oats
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 04 2017 01:31 GMT
#959
Has damerion posted since the vig shot?
Life?
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 04 2017 02:18 GMT
#960
Hmm looks like he said he went to bed nvm. I'll wait till then.
Life?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft390
RuFF_SC2 200
Nina 90
-ZergGirl 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2123
sorry 29
910 27
yabsab 18
Bale 17
Terrorterran 15
Icarus 5
Dota 2
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1142
taco 317
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox785
Other Games
summit1g8477
JimRising 664
Day[9].tv457
WinterStarcraft339
C9.Mang0281
Livibee154
Sick138
Maynarde125
ViBE99
ArmadaUGS28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick842
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream156
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota283
League of Legends
• Stunt353
Other Games
• Day9tv457
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 33m
Stellar Fest
8h 33m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.