• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:07
CEST 04:07
KST 11:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8075 users

[M][N] Heroes of the Storm Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 31 2017 23:21 GMT
#131
On November 01 2017 08:17 Damerion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 08:04 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:02 Damerion wrote:
[b]##vote ShoCkeyy[/b

I ask and expect you all to follow me on this.

@Damdred especially you.


Slow down hotshot.
When did you go from being mr waffly scum reader to becoming sherlock holmes?


Did the cohost of my first game forget the resounding hammer I put on the whole scum team?


You're only as good as your last game.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 31 2017 23:24 GMT
#133
On November 01 2017 08:22 ShoCkeyy wrote:
My last game was a long time ago. What does that say about me?


That you're scum.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 31 2017 23:27 GMT
#134
Nah, I don't have any scum reads right now. But you're pretty close.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 31 2017 23:28 GMT
#136
On November 01 2017 08:17 Damerion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 08:04 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:02 Damerion wrote:
[b]##vote ShoCkeyy[/b

I ask and expect you all to follow me on this.

@Damdred especially you.


Slow down hotshot.
When did you go from being mr waffly scum reader to becoming sherlock holmes?


Did the cohost of my first game forget the resounding hammer I put on the whole scum team?


You have good reads, I'll give you that.
You just gotta work on being more convincing.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 31 2017 23:31 GMT
#137
On November 01 2017 08:28 Holyflare wrote:
##vote Damerion


Mmm. I have mixed feelings about this.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 31 2017 23:32 GMT
#138
Where is the voting thread?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 31 2017 23:49 GMT
#144
On November 01 2017 08:34 Damerion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 08:28 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:17 Damerion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:04 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:02 Damerion wrote:
[b]##vote ShoCkeyy[/b

I ask and expect you all to follow me on this.

@Damdred especially you.


Slow down hotshot.
When did you go from being mr waffly scum reader to becoming sherlock holmes?


Did the cohost of my first game forget the resounding hammer I put on the whole scum team?


You have good reads, I'll give you that.
You just gotta work on being more convincing.


No I need name recognition, if I had a larger name associated with me I would be followed much easier.

And if memory serves I did find scum last game a couple of times, just was to afk to oersue those links at the time.

In any case HolyFlare is also coming across disengenous at this point.


Name recognition help for sure, but it’s also about how you present yourself and your arguments.

Perfect example is Lonelyclock last game. A newbie, but very solid town-read with a lot of credibility.
Someone presenting themselves like that pushes a lot of weight around.

Don’t get me wrong, I like your more confident approach, but it’s throwing me off because it’s so different from previous games, and it’s also a bit too much over the top and appears a bit forced.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 31 2017 23:52 GMT
#145
What I’m trying to get at is if this is a one time thing or if this is the new confident you.

I’ll admit im a bit excited by the prospect.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 31 2017 23:57 GMT
#147
On November 01 2017 08:53 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 08:34 Damerion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:28 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:17 Damerion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:04 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:02 Damerion wrote:
[b]##vote ShoCkeyy[/b

I ask and expect you all to follow me on this.

@Damdred especially you.


Slow down hotshot.
When did you go from being mr waffly scum reader to becoming sherlock holmes?


Did the cohost of my first game forget the resounding hammer I put on the whole scum team?


You have good reads, I'll give you that.
You just gotta work on being more convincing.


No I need name recognition, if I had a larger name associated with me I would be followed much easier.

And if memory serves I did find scum last game a couple of times, just was to afk to oersue those links at the time.

In any case HolyFlare is also coming across disengenous at this point.


nah actually I'm willing to blind follow you 100% after the last 2 games

you're not as good this game though so that's weird.also I never trust HF because he is a "big name" so that's a bad point

What’s that supposed to mean???
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 01 2017 00:05 GMT
#150
On November 01 2017 08:59 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 08:57 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:53 Conversion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:34 Damerion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:28 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:17 Damerion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:04 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:02 Damerion wrote:
[b]##vote ShoCkeyy[/b

I ask and expect you all to follow me on this.

@Damdred especially you.


Slow down hotshot.
When did you go from being mr waffly scum reader to becoming sherlock holmes?


Did the cohost of my first game forget the resounding hammer I put on the whole scum team?


You have good reads, I'll give you that.
You just gotta work on being more convincing.


No I need name recognition, if I had a larger name associated with me I would be followed much easier.

And if memory serves I did find scum last game a couple of times, just was to afk to oersue those links at the time.

In any case HolyFlare is also coming across disengenous at this point.


nah actually I'm willing to blind follow you 100% after the last 2 games

you're not as good this game though so that's weird.also I never trust HF because he is a "big name" so that's a bad point

What’s that supposed to mean???


oi don't red text me m8

he just seems weird throwing out all these soft reads. his usual play has been slam down hard with a big read that calls out 2/3 or 3/3 scum, but idk. maybe he's trying to be more active b/c he died last game because of it, but I don't like it


You’re saying he’s not as good when no one has flipped yet. It doesn’t make sense in the context you’re trying to appropriate to him.

You’re trying to measure his “good play” based on his posts rather than the result of his reads.

If his previous games reads had all been wrong, then you wouldn’t be calling his big read posts good.

Like.. I don’t see where you’re coming from.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 01 2017 00:14 GMT
#152
On November 01 2017 09:08 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 09:05 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:59 Conversion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:57 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:53 Conversion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:34 Damerion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:28 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:17 Damerion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:04 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:02 Damerion wrote:
[b]##vote ShoCkeyy[/b

I ask and expect you all to follow me on this.

@Damdred especially you.


Slow down hotshot.
When did you go from being mr waffly scum reader to becoming sherlock holmes?


Did the cohost of my first game forget the resounding hammer I put on the whole scum team?


You have good reads, I'll give you that.
You just gotta work on being more convincing.


No I need name recognition, if I had a larger name associated with me I would be followed much easier.

And if memory serves I did find scum last game a couple of times, just was to afk to oersue those links at the time.

In any case HolyFlare is also coming across disengenous at this point.


nah actually I'm willing to blind follow you 100% after the last 2 games

you're not as good this game though so that's weird.also I never trust HF because he is a "big name" so that's a bad point

What’s that supposed to mean???


oi don't red text me m8

he just seems weird throwing out all these soft reads. his usual play has been slam down hard with a big read that calls out 2/3 or 3/3 scum, but idk. maybe he's trying to be more active b/c he died last game because of it, but I don't like it


You’re saying he’s not as good when no one has flipped yet. It doesn’t make sense in the context you’re trying to appropriate to him.

You’re trying to measure his “good play” based on his posts rather than the result of his reads.

If his previous games reads had all been wrong, then you wouldn’t be calling his big read posts good.

Like.. I don’t see where you’re coming from.


it's what HF said before, why change up your playstyle when nothing was wrong with it to begin with? the only reason I can think of is he wants to avoid being lynched b/c of activity again, so he tries to throw out soft reads by looking active. I don't like that

if his big read posts in the previous games were off, then I can see why he's trying to change his playstyle

I don't think I'm being unclear, and have no idea why you're nitpicking at the point, so make that two of us that don't understand each other


Nothing wrong with his play style?
He didn’t get his scum reads lynched.
He got lynched himself for being scummy.
Yes there is something that he can do better with his play style.

Also dont put words in holy flares mouth to lean yourself on.

He did not say that there was “nothing wrong” with damerion a play style.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 01 2017 00:20 GMT
#153
On November 01 2017 09:08 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 09:05 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:59 Conversion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:57 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:53 Conversion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:34 Damerion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:28 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:17 Damerion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:04 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:02 Damerion wrote:
[b]##vote ShoCkeyy[/b

I ask and expect you all to follow me on this.

@Damdred especially you.


Slow down hotshot.
When did you go from being mr waffly scum reader to becoming sherlock holmes?


Did the cohost of my first game forget the resounding hammer I put on the whole scum team?


You have good reads, I'll give you that.
You just gotta work on being more convincing.


No I need name recognition, if I had a larger name associated with me I would be followed much easier.

And if memory serves I did find scum last game a couple of times, just was to afk to oersue those links at the time.

In any case HolyFlare is also coming across disengenous at this point.


nah actually I'm willing to blind follow you 100% after the last 2 games

you're not as good this game though so that's weird.also I never trust HF because he is a "big name" so that's a bad point

What’s that supposed to mean???


oi don't red text me m8

he just seems weird throwing out all these soft reads. his usual play has been slam down hard with a big read that calls out 2/3 or 3/3 scum, but idk. maybe he's trying to be more active b/c he died last game because of it, but I don't like it


You’re saying he’s not as good when no one has flipped yet. It doesn’t make sense in the context you’re trying to appropriate to him.

You’re trying to measure his “good play” based on his posts rather than the result of his reads.

If his previous games reads had all been wrong, then you wouldn’t be calling his big read posts good.

Like.. I don’t see where you’re coming from.


it's what HF said before, why change up your playstyle when nothing was wrong with it to begin with? the only reason I can think of is he wants to avoid being lynched b/c of activity again, so he tries to throw out soft reads by looking active. I don't like that

if his big read posts in the previous games were off, then I can see why he's trying to change his playstyle

I don't think I'm being unclear, and have no idea why you're nitpicking at the point, so make that two of us that don't understand each other


Also, how is his read soft?
He straight up called shockey mafia, voted for him and asked people to follow him.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 01 2017 00:27 GMT
#160
On November 01 2017 09:23 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 00:45 Holyflare wrote:
You might say that "oh hf but he already said he's finding town this game instead of looking for scummy things that's why it's different!" but without talking about ongoing games he did very well with the previous strategy so I don't see a need to change it up at all.


I'm not putting words in HF's mouth-- he has like 2 posts so far, why did you think I was talking about this game


You’re gonna quote a post that’s half a month?
Get out of here.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 01 2017 00:33 GMT
#169
On November 01 2017 09:30 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 09:29 Holyflare wrote:
On November 01 2017 09:26 Conversion wrote:
On November 01 2017 09:25 Holyflare wrote:
That's a quote from last game
...
Where he was town?


.. and? your line of thinking was that he was scum from it the entire god damn game?

lol


Yes, but it was wrong because he was town AND changing his play style. Now you are suggesting he is mafia for changing his play style and saying it's scummy for the reasons in my quote that were wrong.


I don't like it != he is mafia

??????


You’re trying to use holyflare to give credibility to your argument when the point of his you’re leaning on was wrong and is irrelevant here.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 01 2017 13:01 GMT
#280
On November 01 2017 11:10 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 08:49 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:34 Damerion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:28 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:17 Damerion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:04 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:02 Damerion wrote:
##vote ShoCkeyy[/b

I ask and expect you all to follow me on this.

@Damdred especially you.


Slow down hotshot.
When did you go from being mr waffly scum reader to becoming sherlock holmes?


Did the cohost of my first game forget the resounding hammer I put on the whole scum team?


You have good reads, I'll give you that.
You just gotta work on being more convincing.


No I need name recognition, if I had a larger name associated with me I would be followed much easier.

And if memory serves I did find scum last game a couple of times, just was to afk to oersue those links at the time.

In any case HolyFlare is also coming across disengenous at this point.


Name recognition help for sure, but it’s also about how you present yourself and your arguments.

Perfect example is Lonelyclock last game. A newbie, but very solid town-read with a lot of credibility.
Someone presenting themselves like that pushes a lot of weight around.

[b]Don’t get me wrong, I like your more confident approach, but it’s throwing me off because it’s so different from previous games, and it’s also a bit too much over the top and appears a bit forced.


I dislike ruxxar's early game filter. Super fluff with no substance. Yea, sure, lots of people are posting fluff kinda. But ruxxar's gives me the vibes of feigning activity to seem interested. It's pretty easy to do early game especially, when people are dicking about.

Besides that, I have no idea why he feels the need to dictate how Damerion votes, the aggressiveness of his vote, and the subsequent commentary

Let me break down the bolded sentence for you
1) "Don't get me wrong" = apologetic, not trying to tread on anyone's toes, like scumversion last game
2) "I like your more confident approach" implies a town lean of some sort, with buddy potential
3) So he likes the confident approach, BUT it's throwing him off because it's so different from last game. So you like it... but it's throwing you off?
4) It's also "a bit too much over the top and feels forced" implying it's scummy.

So to conclude, Ruxxar likes Damerion's aggressive and confident play even though it's throwing him off but it's over the top and feels forced. So why do you like the approach if you are going to call it scummy one line later? This is a whole lot of nothing burger


You're trying way too hard to make something out of nothing.
It's like those school classes where you read a text and you are trying to interpret every single word.
It's just a whole lot of bullshit.

I also agree with krogans point that you seem to be looking for any reason to attack anyone.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 01 2017 13:04 GMT
#282
On November 01 2017 09:33 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 09:31 Holyflare wrote:
So your read is entirely irrelevant but you've been defending it for no reason? Why bother defending the notion that his play style has changed if it means nothing to you??


I'm defending it because it's completely inane to debate something so irrelevant and it's mind boggling that any of you think this is productive


I'm voting conversion until he admits his point about HF was wrong and that defending it was stupid. No hard feelings.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 01 2017 13:55 GMT
#290
On November 01 2017 22:36 Conversion wrote:
the problem I have with DF is attacking anyone possible is that he could have just saved himself the effort and pushed me exactly how he pushed me last game and most likely started a wagon. my play hasn’t differed too wildly (as pointed out by krogan), so why would he waste time throwing shade at other people when he has two very good lynch targets he can focus on (me/shockey)


Because pushing you hard if he knows you are town are not going to reflect well on him.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 01 2017 14:19 GMT
#297
On November 01 2017 22:55 happykrogan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 22:37 Conversion wrote:
On November 01 2017 22:36 Conversion wrote:
the problemI have with the scumread of “DF is attacking anyone possible” is that he could have just saved himself the effort and pushed me exactly how he pushed me last game and most likely started a wagon. my play hasn’t differed too wildly (as pointed out by krogan), so why would he waste time throwing shade at other people when he has two very good lynch targets he can focus on (me/shockey)


EBWOP


The best explanation I can think of right now is that he doesn't want to follow thread sentiment because it could cause problems later in the game.


All my spermicidal evidence gathered suggests that tunneling is a town trait rather than a scum trait.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 01 2017 14:19 GMT
#298
Empirical*
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 01 2017 14:23 GMT
#299
I also quoted the wrong post.

What I mean to say is that DF playing different this game is more a sign of him being a different alignment than the same alignment.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft490
CranKy Ducklings70
EnkiAlexander 32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft490
RuFF_SC2 85
CosmosSc2 58
Nina 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2251
Artosis 603
Dota 2
febbydoto6
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1109
taco 389
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox565
Other Games
summit1g8522
JimRising 665
Day[9].tv490
C9.Mang0316
Maynarde146
ViBE137
Livibee103
ArmadaUGS29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1130
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
• OhrlRock 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv490
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 53m
Stellar Fest
10h 53m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.