• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:54
CEST 11:54
KST 18:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9336 users

[M][N] Heroes of the Storm Mafia - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 All
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 08 2017 17:29 GMT
#1362
On November 08 2017 16:32 ruXxar wrote:
So... Here’s the short of it:

Damerion wants to lynch Shockey + Zen.
Shockey wants to lynch Damerion.
Krogan wants to lynch Ruxx.
Zen wants to lynch Damerion + Ruxx.

From this matrix we can put together these teams:

Zen+Krogan.
Zen+Shockey.
Krogan+Damerion.

I want to lynch either Zen or Krogan today.


I can make this even simpler.
I’m going to assume that shockey is town.

This leaves damerion, Zen, krogan.

The only teams you can make here are:

Krogan + Damerion.
Krogan + Zen.

Every possible team of those three has krogan in it.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 08 2017 17:44 GMT
#1363
On November 09 2017 01:29 Damdred wrote:
I dont think I want to vote damer here though. Idk want to see him post more though eh.

rux what you think of zens big post?


I’ll write you a proper answer when I get home damdy.
In the mean time I’m studying tick tocks day 1 and the vote patterns.
I feel like the clues should be there if I look.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 08 2017 19:40 GMT
#1369
Ok so I've read through tick tocks filter again and reached some conclusions.

Conclusion #1 is that I am confident that shockey is town.
Tick tock was pushing Shockey really hard most of the day, and cross at points in how they interacted.

Conclusion #2 is that I feel like damerion is likely town.
TT had a couple posts at EOD when we were without a votecount and he was struggling to get shenanigans going.
It felt like he was genuinly trying to find a target to latch onto or disperse votes from himself.
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 03 2017 05:58 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2017 03:44 Damerion wrote:
Hello,

I just woke up from my shift. As such I obviously have a lot of catching uo to do.

I have been trying to keep up with the thread right now and I am in the neighborhood of scum being in these five people.

Shockey/RuxXar/Ticktock/Zen

The fifth person I do not want to say quite yet as I do not want the gane to develop into a war if I am wrong.

But I feel like at least two mafia are in this group listed.

And as I filter dive I will place my vote on Shockey as a place holder.


Ugh besides mentioning Zen this is literally just Thread sentiment ATM minus DF. Pretty unimpressed.

I gotta eat and get moving, I'll try and fishing reading on the way, but I'm ok with my vote on DF.
On November 03 2017 06:34 Tictock wrote:
Am I totally OMGUS for wanting to lynch Damer now?

He literally shows up right at EoD with nothing really new to add. Suggests a Me + Zen team with Zen his more likely scum. Then wants to sheep Damdreds read on me?!?

I get that he is buddies with Damdre but Damdred has been so unimpressive this game.

Also can we get a vote count?



Conclusion #3 is that krogan is likely town.
There were a couple posts where TT was quite harsh on krogan. It does not seem fake to me.
+ Show Spoiler +

On November 01 2017 10:35 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 09:04 darthfoley wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:49 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:34 Damerion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:28 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:17 Damerion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:04 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:02 Damerion wrote:
##vote ShoCkeyy

I ask and expect you all to follow me on this.

@Damdred especially you.


Slow down hotshot.
When did you go from being mr waffly scum reader to becoming sherlock holmes?


Did the cohost of my first game forget the resounding hammer I put on the whole scum team?


You have good reads, I'll give you that.
You just gotta work on being more convincing.


No I need name recognition, if I had a larger name associated with me I would be followed much easier.

And if memory serves I did find scum last game a couple of times, just was to afk to oersue those links at the time.

In any case HolyFlare is also coming across disengenous at this point.


Name recognition help for sure, but it’s also about how you present yourself and your arguments.

Perfect example is Lonelyclock last game. A newbie, but very solid town-read with a lot of credibility.
Someone presenting themselves like that pushes a lot of weight around.

Don’t get me wrong, I like your more confident approach, but it’s throwing me off because it’s so different from previous games, and it’s also a bit too much over the top and appears a bit forced.


Worst post so far. Good chance of being scum


Actually DF I feel like Ruxx had just called out the worst post in this game.

Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 08:57 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:53 Conversion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:34 Damerion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:28 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:17 Damerion wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:04 ruXxar wrote:
On November 01 2017 08:02 Damerion wrote:
##vote ShoCkeyy

I ask and expect you all to follow me on this.

@Damdred especially you.


Slow down hotshot.
When did you go from being mr waffly scum reader to becoming sherlock holmes?


Did the cohost of my first game forget the resounding hammer I put on the whole scum team?


You have good reads, I'll give you that.
You just gotta work on being more convincing.


No I need name recognition, if I had a larger name associated with me I would be followed much easier.

And if memory serves I did find scum last game a couple of times, just was to afk to oersue those links at the time.

In any case HolyFlare is also coming across disengenous at this point.


nah actually I'm willing to blind follow you 100% after the last 2 games

you're not as good this game though so that's weird.also I never trust HF because he is a "big name" so that's a bad point

What’s that supposed to mean???


Last game I played with you DF I felt like we were so in tune, this game you are off in left field to me.

Well I do kinda agree with your Krogan read, that dude feels off to me. I don't get why Damdred seems to have a TR on him based off a weak open. All his posts feel super throwaway to me so far.

On November 01 2017 11:30 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2017 11:24 happykrogan wrote:
On November 01 2017 11:10 Conversion wrote:
On November 01 2017 11:09 happykrogan wrote:
On November 01 2017 10:55 Tictock wrote:
And I'm caught up.

I dislike Shokey calling out people who haven't posted yet this early in the game.

Also people should talk about this:
What do you make of HF voting Damer, the pressuring you for also thinking Damer might be mafia?


HF wasn't pressuring conv for thinking damer might be mafia. He pressured him because of the reasons he gave for disliking him weren't good.


and you haven't followed up with anything, either. What's your opinion on the thread so far? Am I scummy for acting similarly to my last game? What about Shockey? Is he clear lynch bait, or is he mafia? What's your opinion on the interactions between me, rux, and HF? What's your opinion on TicTock's string of posts, and the conclusion he comes from it?


true

Well I think your reasoning for disliking damerion seemed pretty forced. Like if you had to think of something because you got asked.

To the other things:
If I don't say anything about other things it usally means I have no opinon on them. I'm newbie so it is still hard for me to figure out how I interpret posts and I prefer to wait until more is said before I give hasty reads I change anyways.


The problem with this is that it feels like you are hanging off of HF's coattails since he was the one pushing the point you are making about Conv.

Holding back your thoughts is pretty much universally scummy. It leaves us less to read you off of and means you can tailor your reads easier later on to fit scum agenda.




More thoughts to come.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 08 2017 20:13 GMT
#1373
On November 09 2017 01:29 Damdred wrote:
I dont think I want to vote damer here though. Idk want to see him post more though eh.

rux what you think of zens big post?


Zen only writes big posts, but if you refer to his last post then I don't like it.
Quite frankly I don't like his tone at all.

1) At points he doesn't appear to have read the game.
2) His tone is very robotic. There's no fire behind anything. I feel like he's trying to fake emotion but failing at it.
The tone of his responses when getting attacked are so unnatural.

To me, the only sensible lynch today is zen and that is my final answer.

Regarding his last post:

On November 08 2017 07:34 The_Zen_Man wrote:
Hi, so I've been going through Shock with regards to last night kill and I'm pretty sure he is town. I just looked through that whole "blue" claim shock made and it was in fact hf that pushed that "claim" onto him.

Show nested quote +
On November 06 2017 09:43 Holyflare wrote:
Cos he's the real vig


Now, at this point I think what Shock was trying to do was save the vig from NK. So he let people think he was vig. Hf had already used his shot but was still confirmed town which could be very useful for town. At the very least he wouldn't claim vig as mafia when he both knows hf is the real vig and then also shoot him. Just can't think that mafia would do this at all.


This explanation for shockey being town is overly elaborate for something that so many people have reiterated already. Basically it seems like he already knows, now he just needs to pile on a lot of nonsense to make it seem real.
The line in bold just seems so unnatural to me.

On November 08 2017 07:34 The_Zen_Man wrote:
That being said I still have Ruxx as scum-read. He was flailing around on his view on me and seemed to basically follow whatever conversion view on me was. When Conversion unvoted he unvoted, and when Conversion went after me again so did he. He also used some pretty weird arguments, at times even ignoring or misreprisenting posts entirely.


Let's get something clear: I've had zen as potential scum for a long time.
The one time I switched off was due to his explanation seeming honest. And you know what, it probably was an honest mistake, which is why it seemed so genuine.
Fact is, when taken into account and upon re-evaluating, it doesn't weigh up for everything else he has going against him.

On November 08 2017 07:34 The_Zen_Man wrote:
I also find Damerion very scummy. He has called me mafia from the start of the game and I haven't really responded to him because his best argument was that I made a big post D1. He seems to basically want people to blind follow him and finds it suspicious when they don't. From how Damerion speaks about himself he's supposed to me some kind of Mafia god but has one of the smallest filter and has no good arguments for his reads. It seems he is using tunneling on me as a front for actually contributing to the scum-hunt. Almost all of his posts have simply been "Zen is scum, lynch him". So basically wanting to seem like he does something while in reality he is saying the same thing he just said in the post before. If he actually wrote his arguments for it and said why he thought I was scum then that would be fine, would lead to discussion and help with finding who is town and who is scum. But he simply writes "Zen+X is scum, lynch them".

Damerion is now going after shock for reasons that he himself admits are hypocritical. But admitting it dosen't make it any less hypocritical. And he reads the "claim" for vig all wrong. I would think a mafia "god" like himself would figure out that Shock is most likely town with respect to the NK.


This is warranted criticism, which is why I've wanted damerion to step up for a while.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 08 2017 20:14 GMT
#1375
On November 09 2017 05:09 ritoky wrote:
i mean your only conclusion from that is that the mafia team is exactly zen + ritoky so i don't really know what more thoughts you can have and which i can tell you is wrong. and which i don't even think you believe, you know damn well i am town regardless of your alignment.


The only thing I know about you is that you are smart and dangerous.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 08 2017 20:17 GMT
#1376
On November 09 2017 05:11 ritoky wrote:
your thoughts will be a case on zen for accidentallying his teammate and how his stance makes no sense, and your case on me will be what hf said about me being a robot followed by how i was deflecting off zen when i entered the thread because the guy reads like he made an honest mistake.

all because i called you mafia.


I'm not arguing against zen acidentally voting his team mate.
I'm pretty sure that was a mistake, and that his explanation was honest too.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 08 2017 20:23 GMT
#1378
On November 09 2017 04:21 ritoky wrote:
Also an even more stupidly wifom reason was that ruxxar knew about the mod error immediately in regards to the role name being misused, whereas I had no idea initially. Usually the people who are hyper aware of role names in themed games are blue and red, and ruxx can't be blue.

But even I think that 1 is kinda stupid.


So you were not even curious to know if holy flare was the vig, when there had been two claims for vig?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 08 2017 20:30 GMT
#1381
On November 09 2017 05:27 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2017 05:23 ruXxar wrote:
On November 09 2017 04:21 ritoky wrote:
Also an even more stupidly wifom reason was that ruxxar knew about the mod error immediately in regards to the role name being misused, whereas I had no idea initially. Usually the people who are hyper aware of role names in themed games are blue and red, and ruxx can't be blue.

But even I think that 1 is kinda stupid.


So you were not even curious to know if holy flare was the vig, when there had been two claims for vig?


? maybe i it is an experience thing, but hf was the vig the entire time in my mind. and no i didn't read role names, i just assumed when he flipped blue he was the vig he said he was. hence my surprise

i kinda thought shockeyy was a bit more town playing hot potato with hf too cuz idk if he has the swag level to do that shit with the dude he knows he is about to merc....another reason why the shockeyy + zen conclusion is bad


Interesting, because in my mind shockey was the vig the whole time, and I was 100% expecting shockey to get shot.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 08 2017 21:17 GMT
#1383
I think ritoky being scared of a zen lynch is very natural if hes scum.
If zen flips mafia then he knows that the team that makes most sense is zen + ritoky, so he wants to avoid that at all costs.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 08 2017 21:25 GMT
#1384
Is the lynch today or tomorrow? I forget
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
November 08 2017 21:57 GMT
#1385
Looks like I'm about to get lynched.
That's ok, the game should solved at this point.

Lynch in this order if you want to win.

Zen
Ritoky.


You always lynch zen next. Always.
Don't hesitate, just do it.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Prev 1 11 12 13 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech111
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 741
Soma 496
910 371
BeSt 333
Hyuk 313
Horang2 283
Light 271
Jaedong 124
Pusan 121
EffOrt 101
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 79
Stork 73
Shinee 63
ZerO 50
Killer 48
Mong 40
Rush 33
Mind 31
Bale 30
NotJumperer 26
Sharp 26
sorry 22
yabsab 17
ZergMaN 17
ggaemo 13
hero 13
Noble 7
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe195
League of Legends
JimRising 372
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1443
pashabiceps810
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2373
Khaldor652
Other Games
gofns36595
singsing1368
ceh9635
XBOCT354
DeMusliM193
Pyrionflax182
Mew2King134
ArmadaUGS37
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick604
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream250
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH263
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2250
League of Legends
• Jankos1539
• Stunt438
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 6m
Stellar Fest
3h 6m
The PondCast
1d
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.