• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:00
CEST 13:00
KST 20:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
https://www.facebook.com/BreathiZen.USD/ ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6610 users

[M][N]Hurricane Shelter Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 02 2017 16:25 GMT
#422
I have a hard townread on fecalfeast though.

Fuck I guess I should actually play this game. I can't even complain about how many posts there are. Give me a minute
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 02 2017 17:11 GMT
#424
Ok so i think damerion is town for basically the same reason everyone else does, I don't really agree that grack is the best lynch though. Vivax, now that I'm reading him, is probably town partially because
On October 01 2017 00:28 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2017 00:18 Breshke wrote:
Vivax why should i not vote damerion and go to bed


Cause there's a bunch of afk ppl and others who just as much say something while saying little who deserve to be lynched more and you should feel really bad about the D1 lynch was a first timer and turned out to be town.

Don't see why anyone should put Dam at more than null atm. On one hand it feels like he posts a tad too much, on the other that's really what mafia needn't do in a low activity town.

This feels like he's genuinely interacting with breshke and there's no real reason to poopoo breshkes one scumread if they are both scum even if he's upset breshke isn't playing since all it does is make breshke look worse without actually busing him.

On October 02 2017 16:19 Vivax wrote:
Rayn can be pants on head town too.
Not so pants on head if I'm not mistaken and he's the vig for his mark my words post about Breshke, in which case I commend his shot. Vig could also be one of the dudes sheeping him. Dunno.

But pants on head for scumreading me. I know him for having a bias towards scumreading active townies and having a blind spot for low profile players when he's town. It's like within his town meta to pester at least one top town per game, a thing which was always practical for me when I was scum as it led to glorious mislynches when he was pestering the Palmars, the HFs, the Koshis. Usually starting D2 or D3.

I am quite open to the idea of him being town with a wrong read on me.

That would leave Chez to sort out among the dudes who were voting for me. And besides his vote on me and his initial lack of enthusiasm (which he says is cause of town atmosphere I think?) I really have no way to surefire tell his alignment. I didn't like his vote on me, that's for sure, but it's also all I can hold against him atm.

With that, I think I want to lynch into ppl who were playing similarly to breshke/afkers.

If boxerfred doesn't post more soon, I'm voting him.
If Onegu doesn't post more, him too.

Cause there's only so many vig bullets and I don't see any harm in lynching afks when I've got nothing better.

There's also some stuff about Damerion I would like to get off my chest: His posts somehow all look the same at this point and while it superficially looks good that he keeps giving input on many players, it also looks more like a routine he's working with than genuine thoughts, I also think his read on Grack doesn't look very dynamic and more like a mantra he keeps reciting. So I'm untownreading him. Dude could be mafia.

This post also seems like vivax genuinely wants to solve the game. He goes in depth about why rayn could just be wrong rather than just calling him bad/scum and being done with it. Also, while the afks are generally low hanging fruit, asking for them to post more is generally pro town imo.

Also the fact that he calls out damerions grack 'mantra' rather than just calling damerion town like everyone else (including me) it just makes me think even more that vivax is genuinely tryin to solve the game.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 02 2017 17:11 GMT
#425
Well my break is over i need a new person to sheep as i have no scumreads yet
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 02 2017 19:17 GMT
#436
Lol who claimed watcher?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 02 2017 19:18 GMT
#437
Oh nobody. Oats also was calling to lynch koshi why does the kill point to grack only
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 02 2017 19:20 GMT
#438
Why boxerfred though just because he said if he was mafia he'd lurk?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 02 2017 21:20 GMT
#462
On October 03 2017 05:55 Damerion wrote:
If we fail to lynch Grackaroni or at least fail to listen to my reasons. We should pressure FecalFeast with votes and possibly a wagon of his own.

I object.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 02 2017 21:20 GMT
#463
Sheeping HF because why not
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 02 2017 21:24 GMT
#464
Oh i guess sheeping hf would be voting rayn not onegu

I haven't been reading very closely
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 02 2017 22:09 GMT
#472
On October 03 2017 05:55 Damerion wrote:
If we fail to lynch Grackaroni or at least fail to listen to my reasons. We should pressure FecalFeast with votes and possibly a wagon of his own.

If oats' kill points to grack in your eyes why does it not also point to koshi? Why pressure me over the other low content posters?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 03 2017 15:27 GMT
#520
Deadline is today right? I feel like shit but still went to work so I'll hopefully get some reads on my break idk.

ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 03 2017 18:32 GMT
#538
I could switch to bf just to give onegu a chance to make me happy
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 03 2017 19:14 GMT
#567
Switching to boxer. If mafia want to mislymch me today is the day since I won't be able to check my phone after this break til after deadline
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 03 2017 19:15 GMT
#570
Oh right ppl were voting hf I would also lynch hf because he's voting me mostly
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 03 2017 19:25 GMT
#581
Hell ya I love me some shenanigans especially on a vet especially.

Not rly shenanigans this early nut I'll take it
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 03 2017 19:26 GMT
#586
I haven't even read grack at all and now hes talking shit

Hf grack sounds good koshi
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 03 2017 19:31 GMT
#594
On October 04 2017 04:28 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2017 06:20 Fecalfeast wrote:
Sheeping HF because why not

Show nested quote +
On October 03 2017 06:24 Fecalfeast wrote:
Oh i guess sheeping hf would be voting rayn not onegu

I haven't been reading very closely


Show nested quote +
On October 04 2017 04:15 Fecalfeast wrote:
Oh right ppl were voting hf I would also lynch hf because he's voting me mostly


Show nested quote +
On October 04 2017 04:26 Fecalfeast wrote:
I haven't even read grack at all and now hes talking shit

Hf grack sounds good koshi



k

ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 03 2017 19:39 GMT
#614
Fecalfeast is confirmed town to me I saw his role pm
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 03 2017 20:40 GMT
#695
Am town pls no lynch
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 03 2017 20:42 GMT
#699
Seriously I'm already on thin ice there's a safety check going on and phones in the warwhoise are a big nono
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
IntoTheiNu 152
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings35
CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko223
OGKoka 200
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37647
Calm 3497
Shuttle 1230
Bisu 935
Hyuk 372
Stork 294
actioN 277
Rush 277
Soma 267
Zeus 249
[ Show more ]
Mong 179
EffOrt 102
Last 88
Soulkey 77
Light 74
Mini 73
Dewaltoss 71
Pusan 62
ZerO 56
Shine 52
NotJumperer 42
Shinee 42
Bale 41
Free 40
Killer 40
ToSsGirL 38
Barracks 34
Yoon 32
hero 23
Noble 21
HiyA 20
Sharp 20
sorry 20
Sacsri 19
yabsab 11
Aegong 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5073
League of Legends
JimRising 311
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1300
shoxiejesuss1129
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King92
Other Games
gofns51960
summit1g6675
singsing1574
crisheroes240
DeMusliM174
B2W.Neo87
Khaldor28
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick582
BasetradeTV187
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• LUISG 24
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV309
• lizZardDota2109
League of Legends
• Stunt286
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h
OSC
11h 15m
Replay Cast
12h
OSC
1d 12h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 23h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.