• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:32
CEST 23:32
KST 06:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13991 users

[T] MS Paint-Off Mafia - Page 34

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 40 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 21 2017 15:07 GMT
#3067
On August 21 2017 23:42 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2017 23:33 CopCake wrote:
I am tired of answering the same thing over and over.



Quote me your answer then please.

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 21 2017 15:22 GMT
#3072
I think this is a completely different situation copcake. I am clearly a mafia read of yours but you have no drive to get me lynched whatsoever. Your tactic is to berate anyone that has any kind of logic that I'm town but do absolutely nothing to prove why my behaviour is mafia.

I think your reads don't actually exist. You've repeatedly been asked to provide evidence as to why I'm mafia but have failed on several occasions. Your logic that you used before is a double standard that you didn't apply to eversince.

You have used me being on fecalfeast as evidence to why I am mafia and a bad town leader but not once delved into my motivation or even asked me why I was on him. Nor have you stated that I didn't want to lynch any of them. You're simply not interested in discovering whether I am mafia or not or questioning my thought processes.

You flipped out on me after rels was lynched but rels was a perfectly fine lynch. Nothing he said actually said anything at all and if I had the chance again I'd lynch him all over again.

I am just going to say it, I think you're mafia.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 21 2017 15:38 GMT
#3077
And like I said. What are your REASONS that I am mafia?? I don't care one bit about you disproving why I'm town but you haven't once stated WHY I am mafia. You just keep saying I am.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 21 2017 15:38 GMT
#3079
On August 22 2017 00:38 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2017 23:08 Holyflare wrote:
I just want to lynch Tumblewood. I don't really care about much else. His lists are so bull shit. When has he ever given % chances to his reads?

If tw is mafia then cop and rayn are basically cleared town too.

i haven't given percent chances to my reads lists before, but why does that make me scum? i think it's a more granular way of explaining my confidence on every read, and eliminates confusion — like, completely hypothetically, when my 33% read is in my lynch pool and everyone yells at me for an entire day.


Because whenever I see you make a read it's based off dumb crap but it's resolute and you don't waiver on it. This uncertainty bugs me a lot.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 21 2017 17:09 GMT
#3083
On August 22 2017 00:44 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2017 00:38 Holyflare wrote:
On August 22 2017 00:38 Tumblewood wrote:
On August 21 2017 23:08 Holyflare wrote:
I just want to lynch Tumblewood. I don't really care about much else. His lists are so bull shit. When has he ever given % chances to his reads?

If tw is mafia then cop and rayn are basically cleared town too.

i haven't given percent chances to my reads lists before, but why does that make me scum? i think it's a more granular way of explaining my confidence on every read, and eliminates confusion — like, completely hypothetically, when my 33% read is in my lynch pool and everyone yells at me for an entire day.


Because whenever I see you make a read it's based off dumb crap but it's resolute and you don't waiver on it. This uncertainty bugs me a lot.

i haven't at any point acted too certain about my scumreads. except at eod2 when i really was that confident on you, and said so. and even if you don't understand them, i think my townreads are very good, and that is reflected too.


I mean that's my point. I'm used to you, as town, just making bold statements declaring someone an alignment. Here it's naybes and ifs ans buts.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 21 2017 17:17 GMT
#3084
On August 22 2017 00:41 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2017 00:38 Holyflare wrote:
And like I said. What are your REASONS that I am mafia?? I don't care one bit about you disproving why I'm town but you haven't once stated WHY I am mafia. You just keep saying I am.


Your obsesion for trying to clear yourself, lying for the rayn mod cleared, overall town not winning atm. I had you in a high spot as a scumhunter.


I'm not trying to clear myself, I'm trying to get reads off of other people since I'm correct and they're wrong.

When on earth did I lie about rayn being mod confirmed? I genuinely believed it at the time.

Town not winning? No shit. We've had 1 cycle of all likely town people that nobody wanted and another that could ALSO be all town. None of those lynches are what I wanted as a primary lynch and this is why the game is shit.

I would have lynched tw day one because that clears up at least two people's alignments (yours and rayn's). I would have used that info to determine the rest of the town's motives because then hopeless wouldn't be able to fall back on that being his only read, geript too.

But no, we're stuck here in this shitty endless loop where the actual lynch people wanted hasn't been up for two cycles.

I don't work on imperfect information. My skill as a town player is working on lynch information and nks that we just don't have. (nks suggest mafia team that doesn't know me).

None of these are actually reasons to scum read anybody, let alone only be "15% wrong".

I think this read is extremely fabricated.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 21 2017 17:25 GMT
#3085
I mean it's just flat out stupidity to think that as mafia anyone would extend their win by a whole extra cycle just because. I fucking hate playing as mafia (even though I'm good at it). I don't want to be in this game any longer than I have to.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 21 2017 17:41 GMT
#3090
Geript been pretty towny and has reads and hasn't died for two cycles. They tried to shoot me last night which means geript isn't a threat to them or is mafia.

I chooose possibly mafia but maybe not :D I can't tell until tw dies.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 21 2017 17:44 GMT
#3092
If geript is also mafia I trust him to do some bs sneaky play like "i saved hf" and there be no nk or some shit. So conversion is a much more basic and straightforward approach. He saves me and then we see if there's a nk on him
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 21 2017 17:45 GMT
#3093
On August 22 2017 02:43 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2017 02:41 Holyflare wrote:
Geript been pretty towny and has reads and hasn't died for two cycles. They tried to shoot me last night which means geript isn't a threat to them or is mafia.

I chooose possibly mafia but maybe not :D I can't tell until tw dies.

So if TW is scum, I'm Town? And vice Versa? i really don't get why you're even trying to push that TW is my only read.


It's probably not but it's all anyone is really pushing so it's all I remember.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 21 2017 17:47 GMT
#3096
And no that's not strictly what I think that if he's town you're mafia but it's what you and hopeless do after him flipping that determines what you are.

If he's mafia you two are likely town though and so are rayn and cake.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 21 2017 17:47 GMT
#3098
On August 22 2017 02:46 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2017 02:44 Holyflare wrote:
If geript is also mafia I trust him to do some bs sneaky play like "i saved hf" and there be no nk or some shit. So conversion is a much more basic and straightforward approach. He saves me and then we see if there's a nk on him

And the truth comes out... you really just want me to die so things are clear.


No i just want tw to be killed.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 21 2017 17:51 GMT
#3099
On August 22 2017 02:47 geript wrote:
Like, you get bitchy about people making that same argument against you. If you want to bitch, the read my filter. If I'm scum, it's obvious.


I already said you're towny? Don't see the problem. Also those arguments are different because damdred died and I got shot this game. Which is bizarre land.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 21 2017 18:01 GMT
#3103
I dunno what to tell you. I'm voting for what I think is best and will give us the most information.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 21 2017 18:26 GMT
#3110
^ that's my feeling don't steal it conversion
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 21 2017 18:36 GMT
#3114
Me dying makes you learn absolutely nothing.

Me living generates endless discussion.

Have you seen threads after I die? They vanish from existence when nobody talks.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 21 2017 18:38 GMT
#3115
I don't even think anything I've done this game has been mafia orientated one bit. All I wanted with the rels lynch was that mofo to actually play the game and he did shit all.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 21 2017 18:43 GMT
#3122
There's only two people in this game that think me dying would clear things up and one of them is mafia maybe even two
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 21 2017 18:44 GMT
#3124
On August 22 2017 03:43 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2017 03:38 Holyflare wrote:
I don't even think anything I've done this game has been mafia orientated one bit. All I wanted with the rels lynch was that mofo to actually play the game and he did shit all.

pls
i think you qualify for mafia mvp when you push cases that people don't look suspicious sheeping onto two townies, all game. and if i recall, that was not your approach to the rels lynch at all.


What cases have I pushed onto two townies?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 21 2017 18:49 GMT
#3129
On August 22 2017 03:47 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2017 03:44 Holyflare wrote:
On August 22 2017 03:43 Tumblewood wrote:
On August 22 2017 03:38 Holyflare wrote:
I don't even think anything I've done this game has been mafia orientated one bit. All I wanted with the rels lynch was that mofo to actually play the game and he did shit all.

pls
i think you qualify for mafia mvp when you push cases that people don't look suspicious sheeping onto two townies, all game. and if i recall, that was not your approach to the rels lynch at all.


What cases have I pushed onto two townies?

hello, rels and me


Oh funny joke.
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 40 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O142
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15636
Calm 1911
Shuttle 294
White-Ra 233
ZZZero.O 142
Mini 125
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm24
League of Legends
Doublelift2690
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5285
Other Games
summit1g8949
FrodaN2604
fl0m2281
Liquid`RaSZi2110
crisheroes294
C9.Mang0239
Pyrionflax195
ToD187
Livibee182
IndyStarCraft 181
Mew2King48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1029
StarCraft 2
angryscii 24
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 29
• Adnapsc2 28
• Hupsaiya 23
• Sammyuel 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki44
• blackmanpl 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1561
• Shiphtur674
• WagamamaTV309
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 28m
Replay Cast
1h 28m
OSC
14h 28m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.