• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:55
CEST 23:55
KST 06:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11250 users

[M][N] Generic Mini Mafia II - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
May 13 2017 16:00 GMT
#1056
Sorry for all the double posts - but it's work time now. I'm not likely to be home tonight, but I'm bringing my portable charger so I can possibly play tonight before the drinking starts. Actually, the drinking might help...
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
May 13 2017 17:08 GMT
#1061
At work, but the timeline definitely matches up. It was grak and df in my mind when I posted that, and I didn't feel comfortable voting them. And I never completely stopped being suspicious of sl. It was more that sl was apparently not happening, so I was gonna look elsewhere. But I didn't find anyone better. Hence the question asking if sl could be on the table.

Townreads will come over lunch.
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
May 13 2017 17:14 GMT
#1064
On May 14 2017 02:03 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2017 01:52 Holyflare wrote:
On May 12 2017 04:12 fuba wrote:
Not sure who I want to vote for now. I'll assume what sl said is true based on the fact that no one contested what he said... I thought it was strange he kept his vote on grack while trying to get everyone to vote for HF or LS, but looks like he never dropped his grack scumread, so that's probably ok.


On May 12 2017 04:15 beentheredonethat wrote:
D1: Vote Count 3


Vivax (0) - Holyflare
raynpelikoneet (0) - Holyflare
fuba (0) - sicklucker
Holyflare (1) - raynpelikoneet, LightningStrike
Palmar (0) - Grackaroni, Grackaroni
Grackaroni (2) - Palmar, Vivax, sicklucker
sicklucker (2) - Prison Break, fuba
Vivax (0) - Grackaroni
darthfoley (1) - raynpelikoneet, Vivax
Tumblewood (0) - Holyflare
Damdred (1) - Grackaroni
Skynx (2) - darthfoley, Vivax

Not voting (4) - Damdred, Tumblewood, Skynx, Holyflare

Currently, Grackaroni is set to be lynched in (at Thursday, May 11 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)).

Voting is mandatory.

Report any errors in the vote count to the hosts via PM, kkthxbye



Timeline doesn't match up unfortunately. You would have lynched the guy you didn't scum read anymore (or so much in your words) over anyone else at that point.


Thing is you also stated that you "didn't want to lynch df or grack"

But the way things were going both df and grack would have been lynched because of your sl (who you didn't really scum read) vote.

So, no, it's not true your vote was as good as a no lynch. What's true is that you were perfectly clear letting your town reads (grack/df) die over your sl read.

Heck, df WAS going to die and you still afkd on sl?

So your argument is that I'm scum because normally I have absolute lunch power on d1, and I'm not living up to that?
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
May 13 2017 17:14 GMT
#1065
Lynch*
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
May 13 2017 17:19 GMT
#1068
Because the voting thread has been retroactively changed to reflect the earlier vote count mistake, maybe?
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
May 13 2017 17:28 GMT
#1071
Eh, your case is that I'm retarded, which could be true as scum or town. You think I couldn't bs something to get my vote onto anyone other than someone who, according to you, I had no scum readings on?
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
May 13 2017 20:07 GMT
#1105
On May 14 2017 05:04 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2017 00:11 fuba wrote:
On May 14 2017 00:07 Holyflare wrote:
The real lack of everything from everyone is great.

Thoughts on the sl claim for literally no reason?


it was a jooookeee I claimed doctor in my last 3 games =[

Should probably stop that.
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
May 13 2017 20:25 GMT
#1110
For my town reads yesterday, I had PB town cuz I liked what he was saying. I'm having trouble doing filters and stuff on my phone, but I'm pretty sure I had LS as town for some retrospectively silly reason like him checking the vote thread earliest. I don't have the capacity to decipher early-game shouting matches, so I tentatively just kept rayn, grack, and HF as "not voting for cuz I don't want to mislynch an active D1." I'd also place the three of them in my "not voting for on D1" group along with vivax and palmar because I generally don't know how to read them, and most of them can likely write circles around me.

From the top of my head I had few thoughts about skynx, damdred, or df. Iirc tw was in my town pile, but something moved him back to null - might have been palmar(?) Pointing out that he was kinda talking nonsense, but I'd have to go back and re-read to remember clearly. Still not a fan of him, but that might just be omgus.

I think I'm forgetting someone.
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
May 13 2017 20:27 GMT
#1111
Lol whoops, last person was sicklucker XD
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
May 13 2017 20:34 GMT
#1112
All you people who think you've found confirmed mafia have exponentially greater self confidence than I've ever been able to muster lol
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
May 13 2017 20:49 GMT
#1115
On May 14 2017 05:37 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2017 05:25 fuba wrote:
For my town reads yesterday, I had PB town cuz I liked what he was saying. I'm having trouble doing filters and stuff on my phone, but I'm pretty sure I had LS as town for some retrospectively silly reason like him checking the vote thread earliest. I don't have the capacity to decipher early-game shouting matches, so I tentatively just kept rayn, grack, and HF as "not voting for cuz I don't want to mislynch an active D1." I'd also place the three of them in my "not voting for on D1" group along with vivax and palmar because I generally don't know how to read them, and most of them can likely write circles around me.

From the top of my head I had few thoughts about skynx, damdred, or df. Iirc tw was in my town pile, but something moved him back to null - might have been palmar(?) Pointing out that he was kinda talking nonsense, but I'd have to go back and re-read to remember clearly. Still not a fan of him, but that might just be omgus.

I think I'm forgetting someone.


"few thoughts" on skynx, damdred, df? Like what?

Also get to the sl bit too.

Like i gave them little thought. Basically no thought about damdred, excluding the thought that his lunch came up quickly from nothing - made me uncomfortable to switch to him. Nothing about df until he started posting later on and I just got a feeling about his posts - guess they just felt sincere. And I just looked through skynx's filter and remember thinking that he sounded townie when talking with rayn about my posts.

And again, not much to say about sl. I thought what PB said was good, but no one contested the fact that sl would do the same thing as either alignment, so I went to look elsewhere. It was between grack and df, and at that time I didn't want either lynched. I had no alternative, so I stayed where I was. He could entirely be scum. Nothing said about him made him distinctly town.

You said before that I did the care who was lynched, and that's partially right. Of sl, grack, and df, at the time I was posting, I had less reason not to vote for sl. After that, I really had no horse in the race. I thought df sounded sincere, but I've been fooled before. And I didn't really have an opinion of damdred, and didn't have much time to form one, so I let it unfold without throwing a basically random vote into the mix.
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
May 13 2017 20:57 GMT
#1116
Honestly you seem to be forcing yourself to see everything I say/do as scummy. There's no way I've played so incredibly badly as either alignment that you think I'm lying about 100% of what I say.

There's two possibilities: total lurker, obliviously self-sabotaging, trumpian-fact-creator scum fuba, or town fuba who didn't have the game solved D1, and for once didn't pretend to have reads just to say he had reads.
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
May 13 2017 21:02 GMT
#1118
Not a single conflicting thing.
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
May 13 2017 21:11 GMT
#1122
Not talking to you anymore. It's clear you're at best half-listening. Gotta get back to work.
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
May 13 2017 21:37 GMT
#1134
On May 14 2017 02:19 fuba wrote:
Because the voting thread has been retroactively changed to reflect the earlier vote count mistake, maybe?

@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
May 13 2017 21:37 GMT
#1135
On May 14 2017 06:37 fuba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2017 02:19 fuba wrote:
Because the voting thread has been retroactively changed to reflect the earlier vote count mistake, maybe?


@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
May 13 2017 21:53 GMT
#1141
If whoever pointed out the vote count mistakes could clarify what the mistakes were, that'd be great. I'm at work and don't have time to go through everyone's filters to find it. I firmly believe I am right.

HF do you remember what the mistake was?
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
May 13 2017 23:35 GMT
#1167
On May 14 2017 06:53 Holyflare wrote:
Yes it was vivax's vote on df on the vote count AFTER YOUR POST.

If that is true, then I'm legit prescient lol
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
May 13 2017 23:46 GMT
#1171
On May 14 2017 08:38 Holyflare wrote:
Amazing how you can call a future vote count as your reasoning for actions before it. Truly amazing. Yet you couldn't vote a better wagon at all :p

Not only that, but I reference the future vote count before it even happens, in that quote you keep pulling out. Like, the situation doesn't make sense at all unless I legit think it's 2-grack, 2-df. Not as scum or town. Either way, if you're right, then I knew the vote count before it even happened.

My post you keep quoting makes it clear that this isn't something I made up after the fact.
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
May 14 2017 02:08 GMT
#1179
On May 12 2017 05:51 fuba wrote:
I don't really want DF. Also don't want grack.

SL definitely out?

Gonna have a hard time quoting much on my phone, but this is the post at which I declared I didn't want to vote df or grack. This falls after the vote count mistake, and before it was corrected.

And for the last time - I didn't find a great alternative to sl. That is basically the only reason my vote was still on him. That and the fact that nothing he had done made him town, so I wasn't worried about voting him. If he got lynched, I wasn't losing a town read.

And before you mention df vs damdred - I wasn't gonna throw myself into that mess over an "I think df sounds sincere." He was a tone-based town read, which i know holds little weight for most of you but is generally important to me. It wasn't going to convince, just distract.

This is the last post defending myself - next will hopefully contain scum reads (but it is unlikely that will come before about 12 hours have passed).
@theRealMkfuba07
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O138
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14300
Shuttle 375
White-Ra 240
ZZZero.O 138
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm103
League of Legends
Doublelift3625
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4878
Other Games
summit1g9300
FrodaN2332
Liquid`RaSZi2057
C9.Mang0302
crisheroes289
ToD277
Livibee195
Pyrionflax162
Mew2King48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1087
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 50
• musti20045 42
• Adnapsc2 26
• HeavenSC 15
• Sammyuel 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1502
• Shiphtur670
• WagamamaTV301
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 5m
Replay Cast
1h 5m
OSC
14h 5m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.